• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder Roleplay - BERSERK inspiration.

If it helps, I have both those spells (along with Haste) in my spell book, and plan on throwing them on the warrior types regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
You...

Don't know Taco as well as me.

We're going to need all that cheese; because I assure you, he's built it, and built worse, in the past.

Honestly it was either lots o' guns or collossal damage falchion on a crit fiend build.

Whatever you toss out, won't faze any of us.

Hmm... could also go a tetori monk or strangler brawler to go big boss... but I doubt it would fit berzerk to go full on snake eater.

SephirothSage said:
I'm making a Scythe Build Feral Merc.
*Among other things*
Oh my~!

Oh the thought of that crit would be most delicious!

Well, if we're all planning on cheesing things to one extent or another, would anyone care if I applied the Advanced Creature and Half-Celestial Template to my build?

I always did want to play a Wizard who was experimenting with longevity by periodically exposing himself to the Positive Plane via Conjuration rituals, and those would be a good way to represent that.

Plus it gives us access to heals, which is always nice.

Okay. Unconquerable Fury Zodd it is. :D

Also: to whomever asked who Zodd was...um. That source material image that was linked by Taco?

Zodd's the one in the back.

So Thief, for that build, I'd allow all that there for about, say... -4 class levels. :3

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]It's actually -6. 4 for Minotaur alone, and 2 for a 6HD creature as a Half-Fiend.

[/QUOTE]
that definitely beats my infini-commoner

Thief, I believe he was saying he likes it, so he'll let you have less of a CR adjustment- but I'm not sure. He just left for work, so ask later.

So want to be certain, we have a wizard, a squirrel, what else are people thinking? If we don't have enough warrior types might bring back the Merc, or play that kabuki warrior class I saw in the lists.

so two barbs, sounds good.

martials covered, cool, then I'll play about with ideas for other things.

Two martials is fine... I'm more of a figure head leading a populace uprising then a Conan type.

still good. So more like a squirrel bardbarian?

Well, I'll be using Pack Rager and other things to boost every ally (but mostly squirrels) around me into fighting better. So a bit like the 3.5 class Marshal.

noice, I like it.

I have a few things that tempt me, maybe go with a cavalier for some mounted goodness, all this potential is making me confused to what i should do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back