• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder Roleplay - BERSERK inspiration.

TacoMann said:
Point array 25. Character sheets to be submitted for approval once I have a thread running. Should be up by 2016.
And y'know Ori....it's very. VERY funny you pick out that MCA in particular. Are you trying to flatter me?
Perhaps I am : 3

Also I just looked really, really cool. I was either that my titan fighter/hellknight commander.

Last edited by a moderator:
vinom said:
Any way I could roll dice for stats... point buy always made little sense to me.
Grgnrng....be alot more reliable to use the point buy....but, maybe...

Post again. use the "roll dice", to roll 3d6 6 times.

Rollin.

*Yoinkin RIGHT in*

[dice]17722[/dice]

[dice]17723[/dice]

[dice]17724[/dice]

[dice]17725[/dice]

[dice]17726[/dice]

[dice]17727[/dice]

can't turn down a 30 point buy yo.

TacoMann said:
Grgnrng....be alot more reliable to use the point buy....but, maybe...
Post again. use the "roll dice", to roll 3d6 6 times.
You can't rely on people being given even gifts at birth.

10 14 13 15 9 14 [dice]17729[/dice]

Fairly even, fairly even! Depending on level adjustment, you'll have one or two extra +1's, in addition to racial modifiers.

TacoMann said:
Fairly even, fairly even! Depending on level adjustment, you'll have one or two extra +1's, in addition to racial modifiers.
Real question is, how much LA is on Herald of Ratatoskr?

lets do the rollin thang.

Hp for character and then horsie

[dice]17735[/dice]

[dice]17736[/dice]

thankfully the horse didn't end up with more hp then the rider.. this time.

Rollin on a few charts. Spooky charts of spookiness.

[dice]17739[/dice]

[dice]17740[/dice]

[dice]17742[/dice]

The results are conclusive

Spooky

Wizard HP roll, 9d6

EDIT: Three max rolls and one minimum. Not bad.

[dice]17743[/dice]

Mrm. We should probably at least minimally collaborate on party alignment, to minimize inter-party conflict and make it smoother to get to workin together.

I'm bein a Lawful Neutral Inquisitor, m'self.

N,N glorified butcher knife reporting for duty. (NN because I'm not qutie sure yet, wont come into conflict with others though, I'll polish it off soon.)

@TacoMann: How familiar are you with the Arcanist? Would you mind terribly if I used their spell casting system for my Wizard? I always get excited to play one, then remember how much I hate the old school Vancian magic.

If you want to use the Arcanist system, play arcanist. :P I'll let you take Wizard Discoveries as feats, or in place of exploits at 6, 10, 14, and 20.

Normally I would, but the slower spell progression of the Arcanist plus the diminished magic of the setting feels restricting.

Really, anything that helps spell casting feel more organic than "prepare a spell twice to cast it twice" is a welcome change, although I may switch over to a non-caster class if it can't be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back