• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Helloooo, RP Nation

I have been away from the rp forum scene for a while, mostly sticking to in-person tabletop games. But I wanted to have something less schedule-dependent to enjoy with someone.

If you are at all interested, please leave a comment or PM me, I will try to respond to either one quickly.

Here’s a bit about me:

• I am 26 and will rp with people who are 18+
  • I like fantasy, sci fi, and high concept stuff. I have. A few plots of my own but feel free to send your own or alter plot details.
  • I have been away from the game for a while, so I don’t have premade characters or formats or anything. But it’s okay if you do.
  • I will accept any romance as long as the plot is going somewhere and it feels natural.
  • Usually I write 2+ paragraphs. Forward momentum is way more important than length, though.
  • If you get too busy and need not to reply don’t worry about it. I try to keep up but I might be silent when my work/social life gets crazy.
  • I GM games regularly and I tend to apply that mentality to open rp’s as well. As long as you’re okay with it I’ll introduce a lot of NPCs and scene elements and keep action flowing.
Fandom AUs:
I will only really be interested in playing OCs with an original plot line. I can write up plots for any of these.

• JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
  • Persona
  • Shaman King
  • Magic the Gathering
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Kill 6 Billion Demons
  • D&D Multiverse
Plots:
Message me if you have any questions on these.

Deep Dive [Near-future Sci Fi / Fantasy]

The year is 2029, and against all odds civilization has not fallen apart in the last decade. Hologram and smart AR technology has caught on like wildfire, creating a world where people can interface with anything imaginable. You are a researcher working in the lab of Dr. Damian Damascus, a psychologist exploring the clinical uses of neural interface technology. Though his Deep Dive machine is still young, you know that what you do here will shape the world forever.
American Arcana [Magic-Apocalypse Fantasy]
36 years now after an event called the “First Concurrence”, the American landscape is entirely unrecognizable. From that day, magical beasts began to spread across the landscape. With them came bizarre and fantastic geography that warped the landscape and cut off established communication. A short time after First Concurrence people began to discover infection by a fungus dubbed “magyceps”; madness-inducing growths that allow the absorption and usage of mana. All at once, this was too great a change for the world to handle. With no means of traversing the warped world the populace formed small communities and prepared to survive. At this time humans face innumerable threats from monsters, magical disasters, magycep infected wildlife, and even raiders from neighboring villages. It is in on the Washington coast, in a fishing village called Farpost, that the wheels of change begin to turn once more.
Horizons Unlimited [Science Fantasy]
Welcome to your new job at Horizons Unlimited. Here you will be a personal guide to the limitless expanse of our beautiful multiverse. Adventure awaits as you take a tour group through their chosen destination, seeing the sights and engaging with our exciting group excursion opportunities. You are responsible for being their tour guide, cook, cameraman, translator, bodyguard, and in some cases, medic. And remember, you signed the waivers.

Last edited:
Hi there! I just joined in a desperate attempt to find people with well thought out ideas and developed writing styles, and yours was one of the first ads I ran into. So I guess it paid off! Haha. If you're still looking, please take a look at my website (in my profile)! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back