• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm really craving some family centric plots too. Any chance at all you might still be willing to go with any of the ideas from this older search thread of yours?

If you are interested, could you message me, since I'm brand new and it might take a while for me to be enabled to do it

I'm really craving some family centric plots too. Any chance at all you might still be willing to go with any of the ideas from this older search thread of yours?

If you are interested, could you message me, since I'm brand new and it might take a while for me to be enabled to do it
I sent you a pm just now!

If you're still looking, would be interested in something adoption or foster care related?

I only just about joined, so I would appreciate it very much if you could please send a message my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back