• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
The Chipmunk Adventure Hello GIF

Hi! Hello There! Howdy! I am Huntress47, but you can call me Huntress! I am looking for something to get me back into the roleplaying groove, because sadly I am running low on inspriration and I need more roleplays! I am open to anything and everything!
giphy.gif

This I like:
Character sheets (With realistic/human or anime faceclaims)
Romance (any gender pairing though I am best with M/F or M/M
Drama
Family Roleplays
Doubling (it's not mandatory, but it's preferred)
Fandoms (I can do Canon x Oc Canon x Canon, Oc x Oc)
I can do AU
Youtubers
These are some of the stuff I enjoy, but I am open to anything. I honestly have no ideas in mind, but I am willing to work out an rp with you or try an idea you'd like to try!
I have no triggers and I am okay with swearing! I prefer to roleplay in Pm's onsite or on discord! Please come to me with ideas! I hope to hear from you!
tenor.gif

Comment here or pm if interested!

tenor.gif

Hello! Are you still looking for RP partners? I'd be interested in RPing with you.

-Character Sheets are pretty much a must for me, so we've definitely do them, though I usually don't use faceclaims.
-I enjoy romance in RPs, though I only RP MxF pairings.
-I really like family dynamics on RPs. One of my favorites are siblings, though I can also RP other family dynamics.
-Doubling is something I enjoy doing. Basically anything that allows me to use more characters in an RP is a great option for me.
-I do tend to prefer to avoid dark themes and swearing, but I'm fine with almost anything else.

If you'd like to RP with me, let me know so we can start planning out an RP.

Hello, I would love to roleplay with you! I love doing Character sheets!! and I really love to double using romance

Hello! Are you still looking for RP partners? I'd be interested in RPing with you.

-Character Sheets are pretty much a must for me, so we've definitely do them, though I usually don't use faceclaims.
-I enjoy romance in RPs, though I only RP MxF pairings.
-I really like family dynamics on RPs. One of my favorites are siblings, though I can also RP other family dynamics.
-Doubling is something I enjoy doing. Basically anything that allows me to use more characters in an RP is a great option for me.
-I do tend to prefer to avoid dark themes and swearing, but I'm fine with almost anything else.

If you'd like to RP with me, let me know so we can start planning out an RP.
Wanna pm me and we can discuss more? :)

Hello, I would love to roleplay with you! I love doing Character sheets!! and I really love to double using romance
Please pm me and we can discuss more about an rp! :)

Hello! I'm currently looking for an to partner who's interested in something sci-fi related! If you're interested I can PM you!

The Chipmunk Adventure Hello GIF

Hi! Hello There! Howdy! I am Huntress47, but you can call me Huntress! I am looking for something to get me back into the roleplaying groove, because sadly I am running low on inspriration and I need more roleplays! I am open to anything and everything!
giphy.gif

This I like:
Character sheets (With realistic/human or anime faceclaims)
Romance (any gender pairing though I am best with M/F or M/M
Drama
Family Roleplays
Doubling (it's not mandatory, but it's preferred)
Fandoms (I can do Canon x Oc Canon x Canon, Oc x Oc)
I can do AU
Youtubers
These are some of the stuff I enjoy, but I am open to anything. I honestly have no ideas in mind, but I am willing to work out an rp with you or try an idea you'd like to try!
I have no triggers and I am okay with swearing! I prefer to roleplay in Pm's onsite or on discord! Please come to me with ideas! I hope to hear from you!
tenor.gif

Comment here or pm if interested!

tenor.gif
I would like to start a RP

Hello, would you mind sending a pm of the list of fandoms please? (I sorta did get a clue from the catergory list at the top of the page but just wanna be sure here thanks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back