• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nightwisher

And don't you dare go hollow....
How this happened or why this happened aren’t questions that can be answered. All you know is that it happened. One moment you were going about your life, maybe on the way to school or work, fighting with a sibling, or even fighting the great villain of your world, and the next moment you feel the cool breeze hitting your face, the taste of salt in the air. People from different worlds, realities, times, they all come together. Some wish to explore, others merely want to survive.

Do you like cross over rps?
Do you have an OC you want to use?
Do you enjoy creating difficult scenarios for your characters to overcome?
The ever impending doom that someone could die at any moment?
Your characters forced to work together to survive through harsh situations?
Facing the possibility that your characters could turn into dogs?
Or maybe you just want a good ol' fashion walk through a jungle with carnivorous giant plants.

Whatever it is, you can probably find it at

Paradox Isle

Sorry, new to the site and attempting to navigate the site on my phone while using broken glasses. I would like to write here?

Sorry, new to the site and attempting to navigate the site on my phone while using broken glasses. I would like to write here?
Hey! Okay, go ahead and follow the link of Paradox Isle! From there you can get onto the discord for OOC conversation, as well as the main rp link and the link the character sheets. We would absolutely love to have you.

Is this still open?
Yes it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back