• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โœ’ ๏น„๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’š - ๐’๐’๐’†.๏นƒ

iago is hardly anybody to be acquainted with anyway jsjshsgsvgsg
oh, is that so ๐Ÿ‘€
iโ€™m really excited to be here and on this journey with you! oh lovely, what age range are you thinking of for our characters? would it depend on their roles and then the siblings of each family?

oh, is that so ๐Ÿ‘€
iโ€™m really excited to be here and on this journey with you! oh lovely, what age range are you thinking of for our characters? would it depend on their roles and then the siblings of each family?

there is no maximum age - though the minimum is a hard 19.

iโ€™d really love to be a juliet type (any house really)

shakespeare plays are literally the love of my life

i've got my fcs and placeholders r e a d y heh~

Are we limited to pull just from the tragedies? Or are the comedies and histories up for grabs too? I just realized you mentioned famed Shakespearean fuck-up Robin "Puck" Goodfellow in your summary lol

also, I might be looking for someone willing to work on having an arranged marriage with my girl beforehand for family-matters, so we can possibly explore that sweet-sweet affair plot that happens in othello with old dessy hehe

Are we limited to pull just from the tragedies? Or are the comedies and histories up for grabs too? I just realized you mentioned famed Shakespearean fuck-up Robin "Puck" Goodfellow in your summary lol

of course! would be amusing at the least to see a few characters from his comedies in there lol. the running theme for this is tragedy though so while characters from his comedies are up for grabs this WILL be a pretty angsty rp all-around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back