• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Moss Adamaris -
"Next day, Beach"

Moss suckled Isa's lips , fondling his red hair. "No dreams at all, I slept so soundly, Isa." He smiled. Pleasant goosebumps rose wherever Isa's hands touched him. "Did you have a nice dream?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day, Beach”​

“I didn’t have a dream either, but right now-“ Isa smiled sweetly at Moss as his hands trailed back up and over his shoulders. Softly kneading his shoulder blades. “I feel like I am in a wonderful dream~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Next day, Beach"

"Same here. Only it's real." For a moment Moss was tempted to bind Isa to him with a promise to be his, but he couldn't do it.

He shook his head. How sure was he that this isn't a dream and that in future they'll really have a shot at being together? The closer they were to their inevitable separation. the more he couldn't ignore the gnawing pit in his stomach that's been there ever since Isa said it was going to probably be their last night in bird village. What if Isa finds someone better? Who was not going to fall in love with amazing man like him? There were so many others so much better than Moss. He felt sad, and quickly closed his eyes to push it all back. Enjoy, enjoy this, none of that. None of that now. He looked up at Isa and smiled. "Are you hungry?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“The next day, Beach”​

Gentle hands cupped his tanned cheeks, pulling Moss close to Isa’s face to nuzzle foreheads. “Moss . . . “ Isa gulped, smiling as his eyes started to water. There‘s a new shine in those deep blues, one that the merman hasn‘t seen before- or no, he has. That shine was always there whenever Isa looked at him but hiding behind other emotions. Today, however, it’s shining brightly. Overwhelmingly so, like his soul decided to be open-

“I love you, Moss.” He said. No hesitation. No bashfulness. No regrets. Isa rubbed his tanned cheeks with darkened thumbs. “Wanted to tell ya . . .”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Next day, Beach"

Moss gaped. Isa caring, reassuring him of his turmoil that he failed to hide touched him and gathered tears at the corner of his eyes.

He was having a hard time not bursting, telling Isa his fears and asking for comfort. He also felt conflicted. He doesn't know why he was banished from Atlantis, the one who loves him should know the truth, but what if that'll make Isa hate him? He didn't know what to do.

Moss took a deep breath. "Isa, I have to tell you first." He held his hands. " I . . ."

No, he can't tell him, he's too afraid. He's not going to have this hanging above their heads during their last days together, he's not going to ruin his chance with Isa. One day one day when they'll meet again, then he"ll be brave enough to tell him. Moss was silent. He focused on Isa's words.

"I . . . I'm just afraid that you'll meet someone better is all. I'm sorry," he covered his eyes. " I keep thinking about when we're going to part and I'm afraid you'll have someone else. Not that I would ever cage you, but I just can't help but worry. You're free of course, Isa, I'm just . . . I really like you." He bowed his head. "I'm sorry I can't say I love you yet. There's things I can't tell you right now, but I have to if I were to love you honestly. Let you know who I really am, but I can't say it right now." He hugged him.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“The present is a gift”​

“There’s no need to be sorry, Moss.” Isa hugged him back, pulling him in so he could tuck his head under his pale chin. He listened and sighed, smiling. “Oh Moss~ that’s okay. I’m aware ya have secrets, some not so good. I will not pry, not unless you feel ready to say it. However, I want ya to know something.”

Isa gently combed the white fringes back to kiss his forehead in comfort and adoration. “I fell in love with the man I know in the present, the one I traveled with, the one I shared meals and laughs. I might never know who you were before, but the day ya do tell me who you were —- when and if that day comes— I’ll be happy. Knowing that ya trust me enough to tell me, I’ll be happy and proud of the man that’s changing, day by day.”

”So please. Take your time. There’s no need of a rush or panic when the future is a mystery. Let’s enjoy the present.“ He chuckled. “It is called a gift, after all.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Next day, Beach"

Moss hugged him tight, snuggling into his neck. Isa could feel a tear fall and trickle down his skin. "Alright . . . Alright . . . ." he sniffed, and withdrew a little, wiping his eyes. He gave a huge shuddering sigh of relief, his shoulders easing with the weight off. He held Isa's hand.

He had never really felt any need to go back to Atlantis except for his friends, but now . . . he felt too ashamed of the man he is to tell Isa this is the person that you love. And a part of him wanted to be better for him. Maybe . . . if he finds a way back home, he'll try to fix his wrong . . . maybe then he won't be ashamed to tell Isa who he really is.

"So . . . do you want to eat breakfast?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“The next day, Beach”​

Isa hugged back, patting his shuddering back as muttered quiet sweet-nothings in his ear. “You’re okay~ you’re okay.” When the merman withdrew, wiping his tears, the redhead leaned in to kiss his wet cheeks. As if he wanted to reassure him. He squeezed his tanned hand, staying quiet so Moss can gather his thoughts with a warm smile.

Chuckling, Isa nodded with excitement. “I’m always hungry for your cooking, Moss!” With one more adoring kiss on the forehead, the redhead bounced up and asked the merman what he would like to cook. Scrounging and showing the possibilities for breakfast before getting the kettle out.

”Hmmm~ I wonder if fruit tea is good . . . Oh! How about camomile? I heard it’s good for soothing the soul.”

Zer0 Zer0

99364796f7a073f207a8e2f236e4d84e.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -
“Outskirts of Ghostlight Badlands”

"Camomile sounds good, and maki too." chuckled Moss, giving Isa a watery smile. Moss watched him boil the tea and get things ready for breakfast feeling simply at ease. Watching Isa be all chipper and cheering, made him feel a lot better. "Thanks, Isa." he said, and joined him in the cooking .

When it was time to set off, Moss packed the leftovers from the gold black fishes, then bundled up the tent for Isa under the pouring rain. He sat behind him on Smoky, then hugged him, resting his head on his back, feeling grateful for his care.

Off they drove, with Moss keeping Isa warm under the downpour. It only took them a couple of hours driving across the beach side, and at around lunch time they beheld in the distance the wall of mist and darkness that heralded the outskirts of the Ghostlight Badlands.

Moss looked out nervously. It was thundering inside, as though night had come early beyond the wall. And he could see through the flashes of lightning, silhouettes of lazy tentacles or strange arms with many joints hanging down from the sky. He shuddered, in disbelief that demon hunters like Isa actually go inside places like these. "So, uh, how do you find and kill a demon exactly?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Outskirts of Ghostlight Badlands”​

“Maki, it is!” Isa perked up, tucking away the rest of the food neatly in Moss’ bag and lighting their camp fire. Then he looked at Moss with a warm smile. “Anytime, Moss. Anytime.”

At first, the redhead was confused when Moss lightly pushed him under the coconut tree leaves, but as the merman started to tuck the tent away; he felt grateful. Guessing that Moss probably didn‘t want Isa to feel cold. Which was kind of him. “Thank you, Moss. You’re sweet~” Same thing happened as they rode off. His body heat helped Isa stay warm enough to not shake from the cold rain pelting down on them. Not even the winds made him shiver.

The closer they got to the Badlands, the more tense Isa became. Listening to Moss’ question, the demon hunter answered. ”It’s like animal hunting. You track them, lure them, aim their weaknesses- I know a spell to help track demons’ general direction. Killing them, any weapon will do-“ That’s when Isa screeched a stop, dirt flying from the wheels as he looked at Moss with a worried frown. Leaning on his left foot to hold them up on his bike.

“Mind if I bless your weapons right now or transport ya away from the corpse when we kill one?” He asked. “I just...rather avoid ya having the same scars as me for breathing in hellmist.”

Zer0 Zer0

images (62).jpeg
- Moss Adamaris -
“Outskirts of Ghostlight Badlands”

"Yes, you can do both, Isa, as long as you're safe too. I don't want to leave you alone." said Moss, his breath coming out like mist in the rain. He looked up nervously at the giant shadowy silhouettes of tentacles in the mist. He held his shoulder for comfort. "I'll follow your lead."

After setting up camp ways away from the dark storm border, Moss strapped his steel shield and spear to his back, tightened the buckles of his leather holster, then with seraph daggers ready at hand, he walked around Isa, checking his gear, before sitting behind him on Smoky. He hugged his waist briefly, then sat up alert and ready to fight at any moment.

This was his first time going into The Badlands. Moss took deep breaths as they travelled closer, his heart pumping, as he expected one of the tentacles to snatch them from the sky.

And then they plunged inside.

Smoky revved through the dark windy storm, rain lashing against the headlights as black spires of rocks loomed up in the fog. Isa masterfully drove through the dank wet marsh that smelled of rotten vegetation and decay. Thunder broiled and lightning flashed above them, as a maroon fleshy pillar of grotesque flesh descended lazily from the sky and hung trailing a venomous purple ooze on the ground.

There were many corpses from some ancient battle from long ago, submerged in the marsh, their pale white faces and milky eyes staring into nothingness. Elves still clad in rotting garments wearing ornaments of silver like star light and gold, men in armor with swords encrusted in magical gems and crystals floating beside them, gnomes with rusted contraptions, chocobos half-skeletal and bloated in the water, and mounds of arcane machines overgrown by whatever vile plants thrive on death and decay, and in the distance, the hunched fallen silhouettes of giant siege steel golems.

They broke through the wall of fog and storm to a dark decaying jungle that . . . Wait . . . Wasn't that the same grotesque giant hanging tentacle they passed before? It was doing the same motions, trailing the same pattern of ooze, but they were in a different place. Some sort of junk yard home stead? It was blocking their way. But it was ruined, as though someone had tried to put up camp here. There were broken stones engraved in magical runes of protection Isa would recognize as James hand writing from the maps he bought from him.

And then Moss saw movement. There was a person?

images (63).jpeg
images (64).jpeg
images (65).jpeg

No, there were a dozen of people. Sobbing, retching, talking to themselves, not seeing anything, crazy. And Moss suddenly remembered why he feared demons. They considered man their play things.

There lights in the distance, lamp lights from the look of them, hurrying towards the sound of Smoky. And Moss glimpsed his first sight of demons. Four horned, eyeless, nose-less, hooved things clothed in rags and carrying makeshift lamps of iron that glowed green with a ghastly light similar to the staffs of the katulus in Windshear. They spoke hoarsely in Black Speech.

"Visitorssss, come to bargain for power?" Then it switched to the common language. "Visitorsss, come to bargain for power?"

They all smiled, lips stretching unnaturally wide revealing thousands of mismatched teeth jammed in their mouths. "A few teeth for magic, yes? We pull it out. It will be painless." One of them pulled something it had been dragging behind it. An emaciated, faceless, whimpering thing that used to be a satyr. It was overladened with spoils from the ancient war. "Or one day of your life for powerful artifacts? What is a day? It's only a day of your life."

They were slowly encircling the two.

Katsuya Katsuya
Art by Bogdan Rezunenko
Art by Kirril Semenov

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“The outskirts of Ghostlights badlands”​

Isa smiled warm, nodding. “Alright then. When we camp, I’ll bless our weapons.” He cupped Moss’ hand and squeezed in hopes of comfort.

He explained to Moss about the different types of demons they might face as they made camp: the beast-like ones and the intelligent ones. How demons eat souls to live longer. “For the beast-types, they are more likely to attack and rip ya to shreds. Like a hungry animal. The intelligent types will make a deal to have a bit of your soul. Thing is, they are not aware of time, so they will take everything once you are under contract. The beast types can evolve to the smart ones, but that can take a human life time. Even when they change, the new smart ones need more souls to live and become stronger with each soul they manage to grasp.”

”Ya can tell who is the weakest with either or since they tend to make packs. More numbers, the better for them.” After blessing their weapons, making sure Moss knows that it’s gone after one hit, Isa packed up the items he needed and created an illusion to hide their camp; making it look like it’s a rock. Then strapping his shield on his arm and staff on his holster, the redhead hummed when he checked on Smoky as he nibbled on a ration before sitting. He perked up when he felt arms around his waist and smiled, patting Moss’ hands and arms. Wanting to comfort him. Once the hug was gone, he revved his bike and off they went.

Isa maneuvered Smoky with ease, recognizing how the marshes of death can be. His eyes steeled, riding through the many dead bodies of multiple races and creatures that’s becoming part of the oozy soil. He didn‘t blink as he revved Smoky‘s engine to leap off a rock and landing on the other side of the oozing river. As they broke through the fog and found themselves in a junkyard, the redhead found himself staring at the broken protection runes, slowing down a bit.

”Those are James’ handwriting. Guess he was here befo-“ Isa paused, looking over to where he heard the despairing cries. Then he purposely made Smoky louder, noticing three lights becoming brighter despite the heavy fog. The demons appeared, the redhead narrowed his eyes at their offer. Moss can hear his quiet animalistic growl.

Without hesitation, Isa pulled out his staff and gunned the bike. Wanting to strike first on the demon who held the imprisoned satyr.

Zer0 Zer0
Health: Fresh | Toughness: 11 +1 shield +2 light armor | Spell Power: 12+5=17 |Manna: 9/9
Condition:

Weapon: Raven staff | Mage staff. Enhanced by metal braces to not break easily unless hit by a strong or heavy weapon. Spell range +1 small area, +2 Spell Power. You may spend 2 Sp to increase a Spell's area of effect by +1 small area, or affect +2 additional targets if not an area effect spell. Combat +1.
Shield: Barneclaw scaled shield | Crude. +1 toughness. Wt. 1. Made of a giant fish’s scales and dented metal.
Armor: Leather padding | Light. +2 Toughness. Moss‘ gift.
Accessory I: Valkyrie ring of Loki | Enemy attacks him and Isa will see either the past or future of said enemy. It’s etched with the name, Salazaar.
Accessory II: Hiking gear | +2 to climbing, traveling safely across the wilderness, and surviving noxious gases. Comes with a pair of crampons, pitons, hooks, ice axe, a hooded winter coat that's waterproof, and a firestorm shroud.

Alchemical = 85 alchemical | Metal = 65
Total Carrying Capacity: 15/25
Roleplay Points: 0

|||Backpack|||

Equipment:
Items:

‘Maps
x6 Trauma Kit | +2 to Healing rolls. DC 12 Knowledge check removes one affliction or improves health by 1. DC 14 stabilizes dying character. If affliction DC is less than 12, affliction is automatically removed. Every extra 1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls. Uses up a major action when used during battle. A gift from Moss.
Field Medic Guide |+1 to medical procedures when performing them with this book open. Weight 1. A gift from Moss.
Net | After making a successful attack with a net on 1 target, inflicts "Grappled". A major action can be spent to make a DC 14 Combat roll with a sharp weapon or DC 14 Survival roll to get out of the net or destroy it.
Chocobo Bell | Made in Bird Village. Made with tinkling sounding metal and etched running cute versions of chocobos around it. Each craftsman and settlement has unique handsome bell designs mostly based on culture. The bell can be made from brass, porcelain, glass, metal, crystal, bone, etc.
Ragnite lamp | Casts light in a 30 ft. radius. or 60 ft. cone. Has a hood allowing you to lower the light to a dim 5 ft. radius. Runs on 1 ragnite power crystal for 1 year. Can change color of light (Isa is gonna have fun with changing the colors). Can be hung on belt.
Cheirokmeta vol. 2 | written by Zosimos of Panopolis, and was a book on ancient alchemy and the transmutation of metals and souls. Stolen from Vanar by a pair of thieves. This is what the Templars have been searching for months. It’s powered by an unknown old stone, repelling anything from the book. Not even it’s pages are yellowing. It holds a bunch of spells that Isa translated.
Spoiler: Spell descriptions
Tent | 4 people. Protects against bad weather. Can be turned into a hanging tent.
Plush sleeping bag | Gives a comfy rest. +1 to Condition.
Lashings | Advantage to Overcoming Difficult Terrain when set up. Rope or similar that's 50 ft. in length.
Toolbox | He stole this one from the Kutulus. +2 Forging, building, tailoring, lock picking, and disabling traps. You can also excavate or gather more crafting resources = Artisan Skill Rank.
x1 Potion of Blandishment | +4 to charm rolls on people, seemingly making Isa charming. Doesn't work on creatures not similar to your race.
Translator notes | +2 knowledge to interpreting Arcana runes.
Fishing rod | +1 to Survival rolls when fishing. He got it to fish with Moss.
Space Book | a book with extra space for six small items. Inside is the Citrus cream Moss gave him, a letter from the thieves, one Blackthorn, and one Crow’s eye.
Ghillie suit, Ruins edition| +6 to Stealth checks in 1 specific terrain: Greenery, Rocky, Snow, Desert, Urban, Wet. Doesn't stack with the stealth bonus from camouflaged light armor.

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
“Round 1”

The demons shrieked "Demon hunters!" in alarm, jumping out of the way --- the one imprisoning the satyr unleashing bolts of flame that missed, as Isa swerved out of the way, then slammed it with his staff. It burst into golden flames, spouting curses. Their poor trapped suffering prisoners started screaming in terror at the racket, as the demon crumbled into black hellmist and ash.

Meanwhile, Moss had somersaulted off Isa's bike, landing on the back of a retreating one, and digging his flaming daggers into its back --- it lashed at him with a gout of furious flames from its hand, Moss pulled the wrist aside and snapped it angrily, as his other blade sliced its neck.

Whack!

Moss suddenly cried out in pain as a hooked whip from another one caught him by the ankle, and pulled, it's free hand alight with blaze. A second one at the same time fired a bolt of flames at him. Moss curled his back with his strapped shield to them, as he was bombarded with fire spells. They didn't stop as they continued to pull him close --- then the whip line was snapped, and the one holding it was staggered. Moss turned for a moment to face the flames and threw his dagger, it lodged into the fire tossing one's throat and he burst into flames and black ash.

The last demon was running.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Battle won!”​

Isa swerved his bike and chased after the last one. Hearing the engine and out of panic at the sight of how fast the redhead is coming, the demon fired angry green flames. It managed to hit the human, bursting him into flames in hopes he will stop-

But Isa and Smoky emerged from the flames, yellow eyes glowing bright as he demonically smirk. The engine sounded louder than it should. Looking like he was just raised from the demon realm.

“Smite thy evil~”He growled in Black Speech and aimed his staff.

Golden flames circled the demon, overwhelming it as it screamed in pain. Creating an orb and it suddenly bursts in a pulse. Leaving hellmist and it‘s ashes. Smoky calmed, Isa got off. His purple coat billowing softly from the heat waves as he stood close to the venomous smoke. Taking out a vial and collected what he needed before corking it closed. Then Isa calmly made his way back to the merman who‘d notice that it wasn’t the engine that was loud; it was Isa who couldn’t stop growling as he pulled Smoky. Once he was close, the redhead checked on Moss silently. Then he stared at Moss.

”You’ll be okay?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Victory!”

Moss was slowly pulling out the hooks stuck to his ankle. "Yeah, I'll be okay." He smiled, cupping his cheek with a clean hand. "Just a scratch."

Moss looked on at the poor screaming souls. "Hey, shhh, shhh, it's okay." He called, but they were still screaming sobbing, begging not to be hurt and that they will be good. They seem to not understand what was going on. Moss quickly helped Isa scoop up the hellmist in vials, then he went to the horribly emanciated prisoners. He tried to comfort them, breaking their shackles and tight painful metal masks, but they seem to think he was going to hurt them even though he was talking to them soothingly, gently touching them. Moss' heart went out to them. Those he freed, their muscles were too weak, they couldn't walk. They were permanently hunch up and dragged themselves, blindly trying to get away from him.

"Isa can we help them?" Moss turned to him anxiously.

Katsuya Katsuya
x4 Vials of Hellmist
x1 unidentified sash
x1 unidentified ring
x2 unidentified potions
x1 unidentified necklace
x3 unidentified spell scrolls
x1 unidentified staff
x1 unidentified sword
x1 oil. 1 pint
x4 Soul stone lanterns
×1 broken hooked whip
x62 Alchemical Isa
x89 Alchemical Moss

- Isa Bianchi -
“Harsh realities of demon hunting”​

Isa leaned in his hand and sighed, closing his semi-yellow eyes to calm down. “Okay.”

He took a moment to relax, but it was hard. The sobbings, the wails of pain, the tormented begging. It’s causing his stomach to twist and turn, jolting around the more he listened. Watching Moss try to comfort them, give them a resemblance of care- it’s hard to watch. The scene was too familiar because he knew.

Isa knew that the prisoners can not recover. Not after the abuse they went through from the demons.

He gulped, ashen faced as he stared back at Moss with a hurting frown. “No. They no longer remember what care feels like anymore. Even if they live, it will only give them more despair. Trauma, regrets, depression- it’ll only bring more suffering.“ This is the hard part about demon hunting, finding and calming the victims. This, this is one of the worst cases he’s seen and the only way he knows will give them rest is-

“I have to kill them in their sleep. Give them rest.” Isa muttered.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Junkyard Homestead, Ghostlight Badlands”

"What?" said Moss sharply, shocked that Isa could suggest such a thing. "At least ask them if that's what they want." he said angrily. "Hey, hey, shhhh, shhh, can you hear me? I won't hurt you." Moss stubbornly continued to try and talk to them for an hour, until finally, they calmed down.

Seven wanted to live, five begged for the mercy of death. Moss quickly told Isa this. "Can we carry them out of The Badlands after we . . . we give the five mercy?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“The start of recovery”​

“Most don‘t answer back, okay?!” Isa snapped, before huffing.

Then after an hour of hearing Moss comforting the prisoners and the redhead doing the same - might as well, he figured as the merman will come to the same truth as he had to face multiple times before; a miracle happened. To Isa’s complete surprise and utter relief, the prisoners reacted after an hour of comfort. Calm enough to give Moss an answer.

After listening to the merman, Isa nodded quickly and stood up to search. “There should be something around here to pull the rest out. Hold on.” He managed to find two functional carts that he can attach to Smoky. He didn’t hesitate to carry the ones who wanted to live, being gentle as he placed four on the cart, and one on his bike’s back seat. The last two, he placed them close to his bike and cart, ready for the, to sit on Moss’ back in his orca form.

It wasn’t easy, giving mercy kills. But it had to be done. By the end, Isa felt tired as he gingerly tucked the bodies on the second cart and covered them with his coat. In hopes the other prisoners won’t feel disturbed again. Then he helped the two prisoners to sit on Moss’ back, making sure they can hold on before checking on his passengers. “My bike makes loud noises, so let me apologize in advance for frightening ya.” He said to the free men and women. Then at Moss’ mark, Isa turned on his bike and rode a bit slower for his passengers to feel comfortable.

The group made their way back to outside of the Badlands and to the pair’s camp after some time. The redhead asked Moss if they can take their tents for the night while they stay outside and if he could message James. “Give them a night without rain or cold while we wait for help.” Then he started to dig wayward from the camp, giving the dead a proper burial and a prayer after.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss helped where he could, but he didn't have the courage to do the mercy kills.

Instead he helped Isa carry the bodies and then draped his fur coat over him. He squeezed his hands afterwards. The five Isa put to rest thanked him for this kindness that must be hard on him, before they died peacefully, finally free from torment. The rest didn't mind Isa's loud motor bike not after living in the Badlands so long. They understood that they were in the hands of people who want to help them and they gave such an unbridled cry of joy when, despite the rain, they felt the sun on their skin for the first time and ate good food that was neither rotten nor vile.

Orca-Moss waddled quickly behind Smoky. He was worried that the makeshift sacks and rope bags used to carry the freed prisoners on his back was too uncomfortable, or reminiscent of them probably being carried by demons, so he carry them in his huge fin paws instead.

They arrived at the camp. Moss contacted James who told them they were too close to The Badlands their camp is going to get overrun at night, so he told them to move twenty kilometers westwards which happened to be close to the beach side where Isa and Moss had previously stayed, and Seifer and Renee will come pick up the survivors on griffin back.

It was night time when the two arrived at the beach. Seifer and Renee were already waiting and they immediately began transporting the survivors two at a time. During the lull between transport, Moss helped Isa bury the bodies deeper into the forest and prayed with him too, until at eight in the evening Seifer and Renee came back to transport the last survivor who was the satyr.

"Johnny's housing them in his farm. The village is going to be buzzing tomorrow once news spreads." said Seifer. "Really good of you two not giving up on them." He lowered his voice in a whisper. "Mostly when Minnie, James and the others meet people like this when they're out there, they're out of their minds and the only merciful thing left to do is snuff them. They tried bringing them in before, but most of them just didn't want to eat, nor live, you know? But I have a feeling these seven are different. We'll help them, don't you two worry."

Katsuya Katsuya
x5 Soul Shards

- Isa Bianchi -
“Nighttime, beach”​

Deep in the forest, Isa had viciously broken the lamps, and took out the soul stones to pray on them as well. Turning them to soul shards as well. Then he nuzzled Moss’ shoulder with a cheek, releasing a shuddering sigh.

Out in the beach, Isa smiled weakly, tired but relieved. Scratching his arms and shoulders under the fur coat. “Thanks. Actually, the credit goes to Moss. If it hadn’t been for his insistence to talk with them, there wouldn’t be anyone here. I just supported.” He replied in a whisper. Then he gave all nine soul shards to Seifer.

“Take these. I rather they be with someone than leave them in the wild.” He muttered. Next thing the men knew, a white ball of feathers impacted Moss’ stomach and hugged him tight! Then she muttered something under her breathe. The merman would feel an intense itch on his wounded foot and when he looked, he’ll notice that it’s not a wound anymore. It’s a light scar. She did the same to Isa, healing the burns on his face and neck before backing away. Standing besides Seifer with a bright smile.

“It’s not much, but I wanted to thank you two somehow.” Renee said, peeking over at the now medicated and bundled up satyr who is sitting on her dark feathered cooing griffin; she was staring off into space with a birdy cute smile, absent-minded. The lighter one, Seifer’s griffin, was standing close and monitoring the area with sharp eyes; he didn’t even let the passing crabs go near the other, cawing at them so they can go away. If they didn’t, he’d swipe at them until they were far enough and went back to the other’s side to comfortingly preen her feathers. “Support or not, I’m still happy that you two saved them.”

How did she hear them? Renee was just Mother-henning the satyr.It shouldn’t be possible for her to hear. Isa looked at Seifer before sighing. He will never know.

“Take care, you two.” Renee waved as they flew off and Isa waved back. “Ya too! Same to ya, mister satyr!”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"We'll give these a proper burial too." said Seifer, accepting the soul shards.

Moss was surprised he was being hugged and actually looked at Isa automatically to see if he was okay with this. He then felt an itch on his ankle and looked down to see it all cured. Isa's face also healed, then Moss hugged Renee back. "Thank you for healing us!" he said. " It was nothing, what the demons did to them was horrible."

When the griffins got ready to fly off, the hunched over satyr just smiled at Isa and Moss. He was still too weak, but he managed a small genial wave under the rain.

"Well, we did good." said Moss, watching the griffins dwindling away into specks into the night sky. He put an arm around Isa. "Are you all right?" he gazed at him from behind his wet fringes of white hair.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

“Yea. We did good.” Isa grinned softly. He looked up at the merman, wet red autumn strands stick on his pale face. He loosely hugged Moss’ waist as he smiled warmly. “I‘m used to feeling drained. Should be good after food and rest- I just-“

He started to scratch himself under the fur coat, rubbing where his darkened skin are. “I just can’t deal with this itch! I hate dry skin!”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"Here." Moss rummaged in his bag and gave Isa a vial of citrus light. "Wait under the tree, I'll clean up the tent and sleeping bags. Let's get a fire started, if we can find some dry wood in this rain and I'll massage your skin with more citrus light afterwards, okay?" He rubbed his shoulders then immediately began working to make Isa more comfortable.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

Isa looked at the vial than at Moss with an amused and appreciated smile. “Let me help, Moss.” He leaned up and kissed his cheek before helping out with cleaning the tents and sleeping bags. Then he went to find driftwood, scratching his arms and shoulders when he could. He checked on his bike and disconnected the hidden carts, making sure everything was covered with coconut leaves.

Once that was done and Isa sets up the overhead canopy for the fire, he went inside. Sitting by the entrance as he took off the coat and shirt to Moss to dry in the bag.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Here they were in this situation again, Moss blushed. "I'll set up a curtain." He used his sleeping bag for it again, making sure it was properly tied up tight this time and received Isa's clothes, which he dried in his bag. "Erm, you use the bag for your undergarments." He offered it to him from behind the curtain without looking. He busied himself with starting the fire until it was his turn to change.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back