• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss thought about it, as he cupped Isa's cheeks and nuzzled him. He thought about binding Isa to him with a promise again. More than anything he wanted the security that he'll be his, but he can't do that. He hugged him tightly. "Can we play get-to-know-you games?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hummed, nuzzling back as Moss thought on it. Fluttering his lids half-closed, comfortably dazed. Then he nodded before pecking his cheek. Hugging back. “Of course, we can~ Wanna go first?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"I've always wanted to ask this but I keep on forgetting. What's your favorite color, Isa? I actually forgot if I asked you this before."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled, tilting his head. “Purple. Midnight purple or lavender are my favorites. . . I’m starting to like teals lately.”

”Hmm~ Other than swimming and cooking, what else do ya like to do?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss blinked his eyes at him multiple times, smiling.

"I like reading romance novels in a background of assassins and nations at war, and armies clashing because of royal families intrigue." said Moss waving his arms. " I just finished book one of Ninjas of Love days ago, and Isa, it was so romantic. It starts with identical twin brothers, born of a secret union between a wandering monk and the Emperor's surgeon she assisted." began Moss enthusiastically, weaving a story about how the brothers grew up in the monastery only to be visited by messengers from the emperor claiming that they were his grand children.

" . . . He didn't want his son, Zaigetsu, to be heir to the throne because of a prophecy that he'll anger the Jade dragon and cause Mount Rekka to erupt, so he wanted to make the younger twin, Hamamoto, emperor, while his older brother protected him from the shadows. And so their studies and training began, but Prince Zaigetsu found out about his father's plans and so he secretly looked for this supposed secret heir and the older twin, Nishimura caught him sneaking around the monastery. The prince didn't know who he was, but the Nishimura did, and they talked with the twin telling him it was someone else and that he'll promise to send him news frequently to help him kill the heir, and ended up being friends with him over the weeks, and eventually lovers, until the prince poisoned the emperor in his sleep and a wicked council woman told him Nishimura was lying and he tried to kill him. Luckily, the prince's sister Lady Okane, whom the younger twin Hamamoto had a crush on, helped them escape, but Nishimura was captured trying to distract the soldiers!"

And so Moss went on for half an hour. Isa could tell he had a thing for forbidden love among warriors, dramatic declarations in front of great adversity, the whole us against the world feels, cheesy lines that make the maidens blush, and hurt-angst moments that lead to comfort and a change of heart. Eventually he ended the first volume of the book with Nishimura giving his life to save Prince Zaigetsu by taking a poisoned arrow his younger brother had shot to try and kill the prince, proving once and for all that his love was genuine.

"I wanted to go and see if James had book two for sale, but I forgoooot." said Moss very disappointed in himself.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

All the while Moss was enthusiastically talking about the volume one of the book, Isa got himself comfortable. Leaning back a bit so he can see the merman’s face changing expressions the more he talked. By the end, the redhead was smiling and chuckled, reaching out to tuck a white strand behind his ear.

“Hm. I hope it’s genuine, with what’s going on between them. We can go to Bird village in disguises, if ya want? Ask James for volume two?” As much as the redhead rather not go back (Mostly because of sleezy Templars), he is willing to go back for a book. Why? Well . . . More time to spend with Moss. He didn’t want to leave yet, but they have to. They agreed on it. Plus, Isa has the ingredients now. He just needs to follow the instructions and get better.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss put up his knees so that Isa can rest his back. "What? But, your cure?" said Moss surprised. He thought about it. He thought of his friends, and guilt washed over him. "No." he said with difficulty. "I've got just about a month to meet the person who can help me bring my friends back home. I . . . I have to go." The feelings he'd been pushing back came weighing down his shoulders, and they drooped sadly. It was here. Probably tomorrow.

Moss looked away all of a sudden, but it wasn't quick enough, tears fell down his face that tried to remain stoic. Jaw clenched, he immediately wiped the tears off, sniffing. "Sorry, sorry. I'm trying not to be sad, but I'll miss you and . . . " he didn't say his fear of Isa ending up with someone else. " . . . Sorry, cheerful face, cheerful face." he repeated to himself again and again.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Darkened hands cupped his wet cheeks, thumbs wiping away the tears that escaped. ”Hey, hey~” Isa cooed, brows furrowed in worry, smile replaced with a soft frown. “Don’t apologize. Not for this.“

”It’s good to be honest.” The redhead stood on his knees, pulling Moss’ head on his chest as he hugged him close. Combing his hair in hopes of comfort. “I‘m going to miss ya too. I only suggested to go since it means one more day, I’m sorry. I got selfish. Ya have a point — . . .” The merman can hear his sigh shuddering as if he was trying to hold back a sob. Then a sniff.

“ . . . Don’t hold yourself back. At least, not around me, Moss.” Isa looked down, a little flushed as tears held onto his lashes. His grin had a tinge of sadness and determination. “I’m scared to lose ya, but I won’t ask for a promise. I’m going to look for ya in ten years, in Cascata dell’ Oceano and ask around about ya and your friends. Before and during Winter’s crest.” Seems like Isa has thought about it, even planned where to look and when. “I’m saying this now: I’m going to find you. No matter how long.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss sniffled, hugging Isa's chest tight. "But ten years is so long, but then again I don't know how long its going to take me to get my friend's home." He sighed, not seeing a way around this he hugged Isa tighter. "I'll look for you too. I'll go back to Cascata dell' Oceano in ten years too, but really ten years is too long, can we meet again in four years, maybe two if that's possible?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Two years if it’s possible for ya. Four should ya need extra time.” Isa chuckled despite feeling sad. He squeezed tighter. “I’ll keep an eye out for any news I hear about ya or your friends. Maybe I can find a way to leave secret messages in news papers or something. Or post a small article like ‘Dear Mr.-‘ something.”

Then he combed Moss’ fringes back, leaning down to kiss his forehead and horn. “I’m sorry in advance for writing embarrassing love letters that might leave ya and others speechless.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"I'm alright with embarrassing love letters. I will love reading them." sniffed Moss, chuckling. He sighed then looked up at Isa with a watery smile. "I guess this isn't the end of the world. We will meet again someday." he looked down, still wishing it came soon and he could fast forward time to that moment already. "Isa, I'll write love letters back, I don't know if they have newspapers in this side of Leor, but I'll find a way to say things ---" he then realized something. " --- Ley messages! I can send you Ley messages!" Then he thought about it. "No, if I send you messages every day and talk to you everyday, I won't be able to focus on my friends. If something happened I would go to you and want to stay with you, and it will be hard to leave again just like now . . ." He sighed. He truly has to let Isa go if he was to put his friends first. "Isa, are you alright if I don't send you ley messages after this? I know it's like a reverse request that doesn't help our relationship, but I think I won't be able to focus on my friends."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Ah! He got a chuckle! Perfect~

Isa squeezed Moss in his hug. “I‘m okay with that. I won’t write love letters either if that will alarm ya somehow.” He combed his hair with a hand in hopes of comfort.

”Besides I rather not have my uncle go after ya either.“ He peeked at his own backpack where the ancient tome is held, frowning. “Less attention to ya, the better.“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"Oh yeah, he might be able to track you too with the letters." he sighed. "Well, I guess we'll have to talk about this. When do you want to do the curing?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“The sooner, the better.” Isa replied, brows furrowed, face becoming pale. “Less chances to hurt someone because of my anger. So tomorrow if it’s not raining at night. Hellmist is easy to wash away from rain and disintegrate under sunlight.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Next Day, Night Time”

"Alright, hopefully it stops raining." said Moss, looking outside.

It did. There was now a fog swirling that next night. It made the beach a little creepy. Moss had helped Isa set up the area a few hours ago. He built more campfires to give more light for Isa to draw the spell circle, and when that had been finished, he went over to him and squeezed his hand in steady comfort.

"Alright, how do we do this?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Come the following night, where the mists swirls close to the sandy shore and the sea seemingly connected with the sky.

Isa smiled at Moss whenever he put a new fire up, grateful for the light as he continued to create the circle carefully with his shaky hand. He’s nervous, anxiety spiking as the blue skies became night and all day, Isa stayed close to the merman. Even when he wanted to go out for a swim, the redhead dared stand on the coral and waited. Just feeling the rough texture under his feet and not noticing the escaping fish that smacked into his face, trying to swim from Moss.

When he finished drawing the circle, straightening his back, Isa looked at Moss. Smiling appreciatively as he squeezed his hand back. Was it just Moss or is Isa’s hand cold? “We place the blackthorn and crow’s eye on their respective circles, I go lie down, and ya pour hellmist on ...me....” His voice wavered, holding his head in pain as a memory forced itself to show. Isa shook his head before grinning weakly.

”If the first pour don’t work, please stay away. I-“ The warning from Ancient Loki reminded him of the consequences and he gulped. “I don’t want to lose you, so please for my sake, run when things get too dangerous.”

Then Isa place the two ingredients down where the book instructed before going in the middle to lie down.

C453E586-7AD1-4023-B864-4F9E3E2783F2.jpeg

I believe this is from the movie: The dark crystal.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- The Cleansing -
“Next Day, Night Time”

"No, I'm going to bring you back." said Moss. He continued to hold Isa's hand as he laid down. Kneeling, Moss uncovered the vial, and then poured it out, as Isa began chanting the spell.

The the black mist seeped into his scars as darkness overtook his vision.

He was back.

It was that same night.

He was looking up helpless and in pain as his evil uncle cast the dark spell that broke his bonds with Loki and stole his magic. His mother's lifeless body staring at him, not knowing her son was in pain. All the anger Isa felt that day came flooding back in a storm of rage, bitterness and hate. He began to transform. Skin blackened and the hand Moss held turned into wicked claws, as Isa battled the demon of wrath inside him. Light spread from the center of the spell circle to the edges, consuming the magical ingredients in a wind of white glowing flakes like smoldering embers.

Yet Moss did not let go of Isa's hand. He didn't know what he was seeing but it looked like a terrible nightmare. "Isa." Moss whispered tenderly, caressing the monstrous visage of the man's wrath. "You are kind, gentle, and fiercely protective. You are not a demon. Remember? You are human in all the things that matter. Right here." he placed his hand on his heart. "You can do this, you can do this." It could be a trick of Isa's feverish mind, but Isa could swear that another familiar hand, motherly and gentle, had held his other.

Suddenly the spell circle shone with golden flames. It was Isa's fighting spirit. He could feel a heavy weight he never knew he carried lift from his body. Years of black poison mist escaped from his eyes, ears, nose and mouth; black pools of goo sweated out from his skin that had grown feverishly hot; his demonic form melted and burned away into ash, until finally there he was, steaming, black scars gone, leaving only pure skin underneath his tattoos.

Isa was cured.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa bit back his argument, not wanting to rile himself up before this ritual starts.

So with a squeeze of Moss’ hand, the redhead started chant in an unknown language. Flinching as Moss poured hellmist on him. Then with a painful pulse, his body started to contract violently as he screamed. His vision blacked out, only to see his past once more. That horrible night when his uncle poured hellmist on him for a spell. Feeling his bond from Loki break as his protective markings was peeled off his skin and leaving twisted scars. Seeing his mother’s dead eyes staring back at him as he laid there, helpless. One thought came to his broken mind.

’I. Hate. Him!!’

Moss was seeing Isa’s skin quickly darken, the hand he is holding tensed and cracked; turning into jagged claws that were too big to be human. His back jutting out long spikes, sharp enough to pierce through his shirt and into the sand with skin stretched to it’s limit. On his left temple is another jutting of bone coming out and curved into a jagged horn. Face starting to elongate with teeth sharpening to fangs that shimmered from drool. Legs cracking, leather boots starting to rip from his feet growing claws. The deep indigo eyes are replaced with a bright and sickly yellow glow as veins of the same color pulsed and spreading from his eyes down his cheeks and neck.

Yet the moment Moss comforted him, trying to calm him down with quiet words, Isa froze. Not even breathing. ”...M-mos-“ There was a warmth coming from his other hand too, one that he recognized all too well. His eyes teared up and released a shuddering breath. Suddenly the circle turned golden, flames swaying gently. Years of black mist oozed out of Isa’s body, plopping together as his body slowly went back to normal; his eyes being the last to change. With the winds blowing the remnants of his curse away, skin feverish to the touch, and steaming; Isa was normal again.

He squeezed Moss’ hand weakly, mumbling something incoherently. Indigo blues dazedly stared at him, barely awake. Tears finally fell from his eyes, sizzling into steam by the curve of his alarmingly reddish cheeks. “M-mo-Moss?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Cured! -

"I'm here." Moss squeezed his hand immediately. He was gently hugged. "It worked, Isa!" He whispered happily, tenderly wiping away his tears. "You're very hot, but you don't have the black scars anymore." He caressed his feverish face. "How do you feel?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He visibly relaxed, breathing deep. Isa blinked blearily, just staring for a few quiet minutes as he briefly nuzzled Moss’ hand. “T-tired. Sore. Sick. Headache—- I feel like taffy that’s being chewed.”

”Happy.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

He nodded lackadaisically, struggling to raise his arms, and gave up. Isa softly smiled back before nuzzling his bicep and shoulder. “Yes, please?”

As the merman carried and tucked him in the tent, the redhead laid there. Motionless, heavily breathing from the dizzying fever, and shivering from the cooling mist that’s coming in. He closed his eyes for a moment and smiled gently. “ . . . Thank ya, Moss . . .”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Cured -
“Beach”

"You're welcome, Isa." said Moss. After getting his permission, he gently pulled off his ripped shirt and socks, then clothed Isa with new ones from his bag, and covered him with his fur coat.

Isa looked like a shipwreck survivor to Moss. He held up his destroyed boots. Sewing wasn't going to repair these, Isa was going to get new ones. He put his own pair of boots at the foot of Isa's sleeping bag. "You can have my boots, Isa."

He wondered what would be a nice cold drink for him and looked up to see the coconut trees. He cut loose a handful of the nuts, chopped the top off and cooled the coconut water inside with ice. He then looked for a reed in the jungle and cleaned that to use as a makeshift straw. He then gave the cold coconut along with a spoon to Isa, then went about preparing dinner. One dish of each that they both like and went inside the tent to spoon-feed Isa the delicious meal.

Moss took care of him, celebrating quietly to let Isa rest. Tomorrow he'll make breakfast a party. And so ended the night with Moss cuddling Isa to sleep, happy he was healthy.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Cured -
“Beach”​

Moss is gentle. Not once, did Isa flinch or felt pain from his headache or aching limbs as the merman changed him out of his clothes. Snuggled into the fur coat that protected him from the cooling mist. When he offered his boots, however, the redhead weakly shook his head, smiling softly. ”Please keep ‘em? I’ll get new ones later. Ya need yours for travels. Please?”

Isa continued to rest as Moss left the tent, something in his mind kept him smiling. He heard leaves rustling and a ‘thunk!’ right after. Minutes later, he came back with a coconut-......Was that a- “A reed straw? Ya never seize to amaze me, Moss. Heheh.” He chuckled before thanking him again as he propped the redhead up with their bags behind him. Drinking through the straw, Isa couldn’t help but sigh in relief from the cold water inside the nut. Soothing his ragged throat and pooling nicely in his tummy. He doesn’t feel as sick the more he drank slowly. So he tried to lift his arms one more time, thinking maybe he could at least eat coconut. And he’s able to lift them...for like a minute. Isa chuckled, staring at his pale arms and hands that thumped on the fur coat.

It’s so strange. For five years, he was used to having rotten looking skin and now, it’s so foreign to see normal and healthy skin for his arms. The thought itself was weird too. Once again, Isa looked outside of the tent, seeing Moss cooking, and smiled. ‘He looks happy. That’s good.’ He was surprised to see their favorite meals for dinner and grinned at the merman. “Thank ya for the meal ~”

It feels nice to be taken care of, Isa thought as he opened his mouth to eat. Once again, that feeling of home came back. It wasn’t odd, he knew why now. Indigo eyes peeked through red fringes, staring at Moss who looked focused while blowing the hot meal. The merman is kind and gentle. “I swear, Moss, I feel like you’re a sea angel.” He mumbled tiredly, smiling warm as they got ready for bed. Snuggling in the night’s embrace.

In the morning, Isa woke up. Finding himself embracing Moss again, his head tucked underneath his pale chin. He breathed in the citrusy scent coming from his hair and smiled again. Lightly squeezing the merman close.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" Next Day, Beach "

Moss sighed and gave in. He wanted to do something for Isa, but better to do the thing that makes the resting man happy. "All right. But, while were in the beach, you can use them and when I need them I'll just tell you."

At sea angel Moss chuckled. "I do look the part." His fingers combing to look at his white hair that had grown slightly longer over the past two months.

The next morning, Moss hummed in his sleep, squeezing Isa back. His lips found his forehead and kissed it sweetly again and again . Moss was awake. He had a leg slung over Isa, pulling him closer. Teal eyes found his, before they krinkled in a sleepy smile and gentle lips gave him a good morning kiss.

It deepened to a half awake make out, Moss still enjoying that pleasantly mindless floating feeling between dreams and waking up. " Good morning, Isa." He said, relaxed, feeling his forehead for a fever. "How are you feeling?" His hand slipped under his shirt and rubbed up his back, taken by surprise at feeling no scars again.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back