• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

Isa chuckled under his breath as he watched Moss scuttle away to get the sleeping bag. He shook his head. “Moss, we cuddled and swam without our shirts on. I saw your cheeks!”

As the redhead accepted the sleeping bag, placing his undergarments in Moss’ bag, he started to change into his comfortable clothes. Well just his dark grey pants and socks. He laid out the sleeping bag and started scratching again, peeking his head out to find Moss. “Done~”

He waited until he was allowed to go in, sitting by the fire with a smile on his face. Sometimes scratching and leaving red lines behind.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"I know! I still get shy!" said Moss.

When he was done, he invited Isa to come in. Moss was sitting down, and had one of the Citrus Light vials open and was rubbing his palms. "Lie down." He patted one of the sleeping bags, and he quickly rubbed the oils on Isa's scarred skin, soothing the itchiness on his hands first, then he kneaded his shoulders, neck, and massaged the muscles on his back, leaning down every now and then to kiss the back of his neck.

He asked Isa to turn over, and he kneaded his arms, and loosened his hands. It was his turn to sit on Isa's lap now, as he rubbed his belly, and massaged his chest. He leaned forward, to sweep up Isa's hair and massage the bridge of his nose, forehead, and the sides of his temples too, before kissing his nose, then leaning back up, done with the massage. "Do you feel better?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

Isa froze for a second by the entrance, eyes wide in his surprise before timidly laying down. The smell of citrus swirled around the tent and he took a deep breath. Only to yelp in surprise as he felt the soothing and warm oil being rubbed on his dry skin. He melted under Moss’ hands, groaning whenever he pressed down on the tense knots in his spine.

When he turned over, shaking from muscles being relaxed, his chest, neck, and face had turned red. Turning redder at the sight of Moss on his lap and — Isa ‘mwee’ed as he felt the loving rubs on his face and temples. Dazed and warm. “Mush buttah~” He reached out, wrapping his arms around the merman as he nuzzled his reddened face into his chest. “Thaf fa, Mofff~”

”Can I return the favor?” Isa asked, looking up with a sleepy and happy expression.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Mush buttah!” Moss repeated, laughing. He looked at Isa as though he found him funny and adorable. "You're welcome, Isa." He hugged him back. Then he perked up. "Er, yes? Yes!" he said excitedly. Then more calmly. "Yes."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

His smile took an impish tone as he squeezed Moss in their hug. “Then off with your shirt and pants.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"Huh?! What?! My pants?!" Moss stuttered, blushing furiously. "Wait." He raised his hands. "W-What are we doing?" But Isa said no bedside tango. Are they going to do bedside tango? Does he want to do bedside tango? Hfdiydiydigdi.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

“Massage your body? Including legs?” Isa replied with a straight face. Tried, actually as he couldn’t hold back his chuckles.

“Ya were moving around a lot, I figured your legs are tense from today.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

But, uhh, you know Isa that there's nothing after my pants.” said Moss, swirly eyed and red. "As you saw last night when I was changing. Uh, erm, uhhhhhh."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

Isa laughed quietly, cupping Moss’ hot cheeks to pull down and kiss on his lips deeply. As he pulled away, he muttered. “Let me take care of ya. Come on.” He lightly nudged Moss to lay down and he sat beside him, waiting for the merman to take his clothes off. Lathering his hands up with the same citrus oil Moss used on him.

”Don’t worry, I won’t do anything ya don’t want to. I’m just gonna massage ya, is all.” The redhead purred then he peaked an eye at Moss. Taking out his medical book to open to a page where it showed the body’s muscles are. “We can put part of the sleeping bag or my coat on your hips to cover ‘em.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss couldn't believe this is happening, as he distractedly kissed Isa back, still all flustered. "Erm, could you look --- turn around a bit, for a moment?"

Isa would hear the shuffling of cloth behind him, accidentally grazing him in the confines of the tent. "A-alright, erm, I'm ready, Isa?" Moss said in a higher pitched voice.

He was stretched on his belly with Isa's coat over his bottom, the muscles on his back were tense probably with excitement and nervousness, and his neck and ears and his face was just all red. Like a caramel apple.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Beach Side”

Moss would hear a few shuffles and Isa’s voice very close to his ear. “Thank ya, Tesoro~” Leaving a peck on his red ear, Isa shuffled away and put one leg on the other side of Moss’ hip. Barely hovering over the merman as he started to trail his fingers up the merman’s spine and his neck. “So cute~”

His warm hands rubbed the oil on his upper back first, spreading it before rubbing it down. A palm kneaded on his neck before spreading down to the shoulder blades, pressing gently on the tense knots to unravel and relax. Trailing down further to his lower back and rubbed from his spine out. He went up to rub his shoulders after turning a page, muttering under his breath as he mimicked what Moss did. Then he went to his right arm and hand, leaving sweet kisses on the elbow and each knuckles he helped crack pleasantly. Same to his left arm and hand.

Once Isa believes Moss is relaxed and limp, he got off and sat by Moss’ feet. Warm hands rubbed, massaged and pressed, following the curves and kneaded down on the arch under his feet. Hands trailed up to his ankles to do the same and rotating them, then it went up to the back of his knees. Then to his thighs-!

”Okay, Moss. Turn around.” Isa asked sweetly, backing away for him to turn. Then he continued his tender rubbings, hovering over his lap as he kneaded the chest and stomach and leaving kisses. The same hands gently rubbed on his temples, the bridge of his nose, and forehead. Leaving more loving kisses on his face and lazily sipped on his lips.

”I’m done~” Isa purred, happy that he followed the book’s instructions on the nervous system. He didn’t want to hurt Moss after all and what better way to be careful than to read about it? “How are ya feeling?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss was happily slain and twitching.

His answer was hugging Isa, and then pulling him down to make out with him. Heat spread to Isa from Moss' chest and stomach. His hands tangled Isa's hair, as his arms tightly wrapped around him, kissing him passionately.

Sitting up and pulling Isa to his lap if he was willing, he drank long and deep from his lips, and continued his pleasures until the fire in him was sated for now. He sighed contentedly on Isa's lips. "I feel really good, Isa." he whispered, rubbing his hands up and down his back. He nuzzled foreheads with him. "Thank you."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Steamy“​

“Mos-!” Isa yelp was silenced by Moss’ lips and he is enjoying the contact. Skin feeling tingly and shiver in delight as the merman’s warmth seeped into him as their chests pressed together. He could only hum and weakly cling onto his tanned shoulders as he was pulled down on his lap; siting up and slightly arched his back.

Isa was limp in Moss’ embrace, gasping heavily as puffs of white steam was breathed out. Hair disheveled with some fringes sticking to his flushed skin. His lips were tinted pink as he dazedly stared at Moss. He weakly nuzzled back. “W-w-welcome~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss moved around a bit, pulling their backpacks and arranging them comfortably behind his back so that they can sleep, snuggling in this position, as the campfire cackled outside and rain continued to pour around them. It's like they never left this place. He draped his fur coat around Isa, their warmth pooling around them. He asked if he was comfortable and shifted until Isa was good. Pleasant touches were mingled with pleasant conversations, as, unwilling to move away from this comfortable position, Moss decided to eat the leftover rations they had the past days for their late dinner: some thick bacon, home fries, and fish as usual.

"Has anyone ever told you, Isa, that the way you smile makes you a natural charmer? The one where you lift one corner of your lip, showing your fang tooth?" Moss said conversationally, while dragging his hand up and down his back.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa shuddered pleasantly as the fur coat was added, pooling warmth around the pair. He laid on top of Moss’ chest, listening to his heart beating and the echoed words. “I’m more than comfortable, Tesoro~” He noticed that Moss wanted to eat and helped warm up the leftovers.

”This is coming from the guy who told me that I look like I’m planning evil things before.” Isa chuckled, gingerly pecking and nibbling his collarbone. His face stayed flushed. “But no. No one has. Did ya know that I smelled your food first when we met? I saw nothing but blurry figures and next thing I knew, I just smelled home~”

”I’m happy I followed my stuffy nose for once. Lead me to ya.” Isa smiled brightly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"You still do, that hasn't changed. But lately, I've been thinking about it and yes, you do look nice, I guess it's because I know what you're going to do to me when you look at me like that." chuckled Moss, back arching, and pulling Isa's head closer to his collarbone when he nibbled it.

"You smelled home from my takoyaki and fish soup?" said Moss, surprised. "I'm glad you had Smoky, that's what made me try and charm you to my stall. I was thinking, oh, this guy must be rich! Come to think of it . . . I had gone from wanting your loot, to not accepting what you give me unless it's a gift." he laughed.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“It smelled like comfort and warm. Like I can sleep after eating type of feel.” Isa purred, then he tilted his head as he listened. He chuckled, shaking his head.

“Well then, I’m glad ya wanted to charm me because of Smoky and thought I was rich.” He said in disbelief at the end, amused. “Since that meant that I met and know ya.“ Then he kissed the tip of his nose.

”Would ya believe me if I told ya that I wanted to put slugs in your shoes at the beginning, but didn’t because I couldn’t find any?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

“Well ya were so tense at the start! I thought maybe if I harmlessly pranked ya a few times, ya would lighten up and get me back. But it seems like it wasn’t needed since ya did started to relax later on.” Isa chuckled, cupping his cheeks. “Ya did nothing wrong really.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

Moss smiled in relief, covering one of Isa's hands with his that wasn't holding a piece of thick bacon wrapped in leaf. "Alright, thought I accidentally offended you or something." He looked up at Isa, thinking back at the time they first met. "Hey, have you liked men before you liked me?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Hm?” Isa tilted his head, raising a brow at Moss. That was a curious question. “I did have small crushes with men before. Same with the ladies. Though now I look at them as older siblings in the sect and I don’t want them to pull my cheeks again.”

His hands automatically covered his cheeks, lightly rubbing them. “Should ya ever met them, don’t tell any of them! My cheeks will be doomed! —- imma guess you like women too? Before meeting me?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

I won't tell them." chuckled Moss. "I liked mermaids, so I was surprised when I got to know you better and thought, 'Hey I think I want to go serious with this guy.' " he smiled.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Smiling back, Isa cupped Moss’ cheeks to bashfully kiss him. “My, I feel flattered. More than flattered.” He pressed their chests together as he hugged the merman. His heart beating hard like a loud drum, racing in his rib cage.

“I’m over the moon to hear that.” He muttered as his hands teasingly traced the merman’s spine. Silently counting the subtle juts of each bone.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
“Beach Side”

"I'm glad you are." said Moss, happily kissing him back. His arms wrapped around him and warmth spread once more on Isa's chest. He could feel the merman's stomach on his flexing from his spine teasing.

"Hey, Isa? I'll do whatever you want again tonight." He cupped his cheek. "I want to make you happy some more."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“I’m happy like this.” Isa leaned into Moss’ hand, nuzzling. “I wanna make ya happy too. Anything I can do for ya?”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back