• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Bless his heart...," Lilith said. Normally she wouldn't have pick on someone for that, but in the moment, it seemed like something her flirty character would say.

"Thanks for the drink. I'm Lilith." She smiled at Deke. With his friend in the bathroom, now was her chance to make a move. It would be much easier for her to manage one werewolf and kiss him until he feel asleep. She assumed Dante wouldn't be too far behind. "Shall we take this upstairs?" she asked coyly.
~~~
"What's it like? Being a succubus." Lynn asked Alyssa mid dance. Though with all the noise from the music and other dancers, it would be easier to talk elsewhere in the bar or maybe upstairs.

Gwalihir Gwalihir

<< Adam sits down allowing her to put her arm there, ”Nice to meet you all. I fell in a field not so, far from here. I was attacked and got a wound in between my wings. I thought I could make it but I didn't. After I got healed up I decided to stay for a while. “ He takes a sip and leans back into the booth.” I always thought that everyone could live in peace and get along. But that's not always the case. I came from a war between vampires and werewolves over territory .”

There were several nods from the group. “Turf wars suck,” said Enrique: “Everybody saying, ‘I was here first,’ when no one was. Bosses sending people out to fight and die over a few more square feet of mud.”

Denali took a drink, then commented: “You don’t seem much like a fighter, Adam. How did you get mixed up in a war: especially between vamps and wolves?”

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

<< Her mention of the hearing caught him off guard, enough so that in his surprise, he bumped his head against the ceiling of the freezer.
A feeling of nervousness trickled up his spine and he shuffled awkwardly out of the freezer, his hand rubbing the back of his head a bit. >>

Fatima cringed at the “thump” as Lokua’s head caught the edge of a pipe in the freezer.
“Ouch! I hope that hurt less than it sounded like!”
As he came out she took his hand to look, and there were a few drops of blood.

“I’m going to have to talk to Tom about some safety precautions in there,” she said. “Now, don’t you worry: a little Neosporin, a little bandage, and you’ll be fine.”

She waved down a Nymph and told her where to find the first aid kit.

“You come sit down: your poor head’s probably still ringing.” She led him out of the kitchen and into the side breakfast room, currently not in use, and sat him down. The Nymph returned promptly, and Fatima pulled out the tube of Neosporin, checking his head trying to see where the cut was under all the hair. Having located it she promptly applied a minute amount of ointment and a small bandage, which she discreetly covered over with hair as soon as she had it secured.

“There. Nobody will notice, and you won’t get an infection.”

<< "I wouldn't... be the best for that." The man spoke finally, >>

“Hmmm? Oh, the hearing? Well, if you say so. You just don’t seem the type to go along with a killer mob, and that poor guy is going to get drawn and quartered if we can’t talk some reason into them. Anyways, now that you’re all patched up, I imagine you’ll want to get paid, won’t you? Let me run get Tom.”

starlightredux starlightredux

<< "Thanks for the drink. I'm Lilith." She smiled at Deke... "Shall we take this upstairs?" she asked coyly. >>

“God bless a margarita! I knew I picked the right drink!” Deke was grinning ear to ear as he practically chased Lilith up the stairs. But once upstairs and alone, he set a pace that was far more aggressive than she had expected or intended. Indeed, she feared he would take things too far before she could stop him when suddenly Dante’ was there, pulling him off from behind and grappling him.

“Someone needs to treat ladies with a bit more respect! Lil, how about a good night kiss for our friend?”

<< "What's it like? Being a succubus." Lynn asked Alyssa mid dance… >>

Alyssa had to bend in close to hear what Lynn was asking her, and then she laughed.

“It’s being able to feel like this,” she said loudly while twirling Lynn and stroking her back all around with one finger, sending thrills through her, “...all the time. Tell you more later…” the last part she whispered in Lynn’s ear.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505

{ “You come sit down: your poor head’s probably still ringing.” }

A string of quiet, insistent excuses left his mouth as the woman led him along, though he gave no resistance.

"It's not-- I'm alright-- You don't need to--" But the Nymph entering to assist told him that Fatima's mind was made up, and he quieted down and sat like an obedient child. He lowered his head to make the shorter woman's task a little easier. Her hands were gentle and quick, but he still found his cheeks hot with embarrassment. When they both straightened back up, he rubbed the sore spot a bit. It did feel much better now.

{ You just don’t seem the type to go along with a killer mob, and that poor guy is going to get drawn and quartered if we can’t talk some reason into them. }

This seemed to give him pause, his expression immediately softening just enough to betray some concern. For the first time since he stepped into the building he met Fatima's gaze, just for a moment, before looking away with something like worry in his eyes. A killer mob, drawn and quartered... he swallowed roughly.

{ Anyways, now that you’re all patched up, I imagine you’ll want to get paid, won’t you? Let me run get Tom. }

"W-wait," Lokua lurched forward. His hand reached for her involuntarily but stopped just short of her arm. "..Thank you."

Gwalihir Gwalihir

Last edited:
Lynn quivered a little as thrills went up her spine. She flashed a big smile and giggled a little as she danced. While she was enjoying the moment, she couldn't help wondering how Lilith would have answered that question.

What if you didn't want to feel the buzz of attraction all the time? It could lead into uncomfortable situations, like what happened on the boat (even if the tale of the succubi killing the werewolves was fake.) It could also cause situations like the one she was unaware of upstairs. Then there was also the haunting question...could a succubus find true love? That last bit she remembered seeing in an anime, but it seemed realistic enough to actually happen. Lilith mentioned being a late bloomer, so she was bound to have a different perspective than her sisters.
~~~
Lilith's timid nature began to show as she tried to fight back a little, but she also didn't want to lose this chance to gain essence. Physically she wasn't much of a match for a werewolf; luckily Dante had stepped in.

She quickly placed her hands on the sides of Deke's face and planted a big kiss on his lips. "Sorry...," she thought. Her face started to turn red. As she drained some of Deke's essence, she felt a rush tingling through her body. It was like his passion was burning in her body. She liked it.

Once Deke fell asleep, she backed off a little. "Leave him on the bed...and...thank you...," she said to Dante. She was still blushing as her emotional high lingered.

Gwalihir Gwalihir

Last edited:
Vibeke

At home, everybody kept looking at none other than Vibeke Aksnes--the trash Vibeke Aksnes--with such adoring eyes that she thinks she would rather stab her eyes out than be forced to bear with it for another second. To her relief, their parents are again out for work, and dinner ended a while ago.
“You.” She said blandly, putting a hand on each head of her young siblings, hardly looking down so she didn't had to see them staring at her with those affectionate eyes. “Stop looking at me like that. For good. If you don’t, I fear I cannot be held responsible for what I will do to you.”
Right after finishing talking, Vibeke messed both their hair as a warning, pointedly not looking at the people that are her family, and as a result the kids whined at the same time in protest. She sent them off with a chuckle and called to the older sister of the two.
“Well, Anna. I will take my leave. I will be out all night long. I may cause a national incident. Do not come to think of me until I’m back again.”
She proceeded to spin, putting her shoes on and slipping out the door silently.
“You’re being rather dramatic, aren’t you?” her sister says, though no one was there to hear her back talk anymore.

Time skip;

I guess there's really no place like "home".

She thought to herself, subtly frowning as she looked at the door of Last Castle. That feeling was still there, creeping steadily on her while she was getting closer, and finally, making hard for her to brush it off as she stopped in front of the place. After a beat, she let her hair down against her floral dress and she walked in like last time. However, this night seemed to take a different start, as she actually sat at the counter waiting for her turn to order.

Adam downs his whiskey “I'm a watcher angel. I was told to go see what the fuss was about.I tried talking to them but things got out of hand.” He puts his hands in his pocket. Out of all that he got a damaged wing. His right-wing was so severely damaged upon being fixable.

<< "It's not-- I'm alright-- You don't need to--" >>

Fatima was gentle but determined.. “Now, don’t you worry. I’ve had four older brothers, had to do this with each of them at some point. We’ll get you fixed right up.”

<< "W-wait," Lokua lurched forward. His hand reached for her involuntarily but stopped just short of her arm. "..Thank you." >>

She smiled back at him. “You’re welcome. Round here, it’s just what we do.” And she left the room to get Tom.

Tom was still sitting with Mai when he saw Fatima waving from the kitchen door.

“Gotta go: duty calls. Knock ‘em dead tonight, like you always do.”

He left his drink, mostly finished, and headed back to where Fatima was at. She led him back to Lokua.

“This gentleman just delivered our seafood order, and needs paying. If he’s coming back on a regular basis, we’ll want to pad the main pipes in the freezer; he thwacked his head kind of hard on one, drew a little blood.”

“Oh, my!” Tom replied: “So sorry to hear about that: I hope you are doing alright now. Let me run up to my office, get the checkbook and some papers I needed to get to you. We still have a couple of governmental applications to fill out to cover your new identity.”

It didn’t take him long to find what he needed and come back down. “Here’s the paperwork. If you have time, tomorrow morning would be the perfect time for me to take those in, so if you could stick around to complete them that would be great. Otherwise, we’ll have to wait to submit them for another week or two.

“So, how much do I owe you?”

<< Lynn quivered a little as thrills went up her spine. She flashed a big smile and giggled a little as she danced. While she was enjoying the moment, she couldn't help wondering how Lilith would have answered that question. >>

Alyssa was careful not to overdo her powers while they were just dancing. It wouldn’t do to overstimulate Lynn and let her down when the bigger events happened later. But how much later?

“If you still feel like talking, we could always go upstairs,” she said loudly to overcome the music: “Of course, if you don’t feel like talking, we could still go upstairs. All up to you…”

<< Once Deke fell asleep, she backed off a little. "Leave him on the bed...and...thank you...," she said to Dante. She was still blushing as her emotional high lingered. >>

She remembered the first time she had drained a young man, and how sated she had felt. That was nothing compared to this. This time she was almost assaulted by Deke’s lust, aggression, and the power of his wolf’s blood. It drove her to a high she could not have imagined, a heady experience like no other.

“You’re welcome,” Dante’ replied. “As you said, ‘we predators have to stick together.’

“And now, with your permission, may I drink? I see you are in quite a high: I promise not to bring you fully out of it, but leave you with a pleasant buzz. Is that alright?”

<< After a beat, [Vibeke] let her hair down against her floral dress and she walked in like last time. However, this night seemed to take a different start, as she actually sat at the counter waiting for her turn to order. >>

Having filled the Fae’s rather complex order, Ben had to catch up on all the other orders piling up around the bar, but at last he was able to come back around to where Casstiel and the new young lady in the floral dress were sitting. He sighed in relief and wiped the counter quickly before asking:

“Good evening! What can I get you, Miss?”

Then he turned to Casstiel. “And you, sir: do you need anything else at this time?”

@horrible_vibeke , SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

<< Adam downs his whiskey “I'm a watcher angel. I was told to go see what the fuss was about.I tried talking to them but things got out of hand.” >>

“They usually do,” sighed Denali: “mortals and vampires both would rather fight than reason. Nothing you can do about it, apparently even if you are an angel.”

She shifted in her seat. “Is that why you became neutral? Frustration over not being able to resolve issues, even though everyone must surely expect you, as an angel, to do so?

“We Unseelie are in much the same position. Because we are Fae, everyone thinks we are all powerful faeries who can grant unlimited wishes. They come running to us, expecting us to solve all their lives’ little problems. And most of the time, they can’t see that they are their own worst problems.

So, the Seelie court tries to keep up the illusion of bright faerie magicks and unicorns and castles. We just do our own thing, an’ we hurt none by the doing. We have an UnSeelie queen who keeps things honest, but those who harm none have nothing to fear from her. Doesn’t that sound better than running around to wars you can’t do anything to stop?”

"Sure, let's go," Lynn replied, grabbing a water bottle on her way upstairs.

She took a seat on the bed and started to drink; tapping on the bed for Alyssa to join her. She then capped her bottle and set it on the end table beside her.

"I've already asked one succubus question, do you have any mermaid ones for me?" It was only fair. She was also curious if she was the first one the succubus ever came across.
~~~
Lilith sheepishly nodded. It had been part of the deal after all. Hopefully Dante would be as gentle as he could.

"Um...about our deal...," she started to say. "You said you'd reward me...I have to pay a small fee to live here, so...um...if you're willing to hand over some funds...I don't really need anything fancy..." Maybe she could have worded that better, but she was bracing herself for his bite.

Gwalihir Gwalihir

Adam nods“I was born neutral actually. I heard about Lucifer rebellion and thought maybe we could of solved It somehow. I hate having to report wars to God. I wish everyone can get along.”

{ She smiled back at him. “You’re welcome. Round here, it’s just what we do.” And she left the room to get Tom. }

Those words seemed to hang in the air when she left. Left alone to his thoughts, he couldn't help but dwell on Fatima's request. It was hard to say how he felt about defending a murderer... but he knew how he felt about those men from the pack. His hand rose to his face without him thinking about it, idly brushing the largest scar on his face. His gaze was distant.

"Just what you do..." He repeated quietly.

The woman soon returned with a familiar man, Tom, in tow. After a quick apology and explanation, the man left to fetch some papers. Government applications--that wasn't something he had expected when agreeing to make shrimp deliveries.

{ “So, how much do I owe you?” }

Lokua gently took the papers, and slowly stood to his feet as he looked over the first page. He had to admit his head was reeling a bit--a trial, a new identity. Exhaustion had already been weighing on him when he arrived, and it was hard to miss the tired waver in his eyes.

"It's um.." He furrowed his brows a bit at the papers as he tried to remember, his mind jumbled. "Two hundred for the week, twenty for the drive." Lokua lowered the forms a bit and looked down at Fatima and Tom. He could see how hard they were trying to make this a work, and Fatima.. he could tell how much she was hoping for help. He'd never seen a normal trial before let alone an underground supernatural one, he had honestly no idea what he was doing, but... "I'll.. stay, for a while." He looked to Fatima, hoping she understood what he was saying. "--to finish the papers."

Gwalihir Gwalihir

(Sorry, very bad week. Doing my best to catch up: still taking a section at a time...)

<< "Sure, let's go," Lynn replied, grabbing a water bottle on her way upstairs.

She took a seat on the bed and started to drink; tapping on the bed for Alyssa to join her. She then capped her bottle and set it on the end table beside her.

"I've already asked one succubus question, do you have any mermaid ones for me?" It was only fair. She was also curious if she was the first one the succubus ever came across. >>

Alyssa followed, smiling broadly, and happily took a seat on the bed by Lynn.

“A few.” Alyssa’s hand went to the base of Lynn’s neck, gently stroking and stoking a fiery arousal in the mermaid.

“Which do you enjoy more? This…” as she continued stroking, “Or this?” as she laid an ardent kiss on Lynn’s lips…

FADE TO BLACK

<< Lilith sheepishly nodded...

"Um...about our deal...," she started to say. "...I have to pay a small fee to live here, so… ...I don't really need anything fancy..." >>

“A little cash? Of course, if that’s what you need. There: will that be enough to satisfy your renters?”

He laid a spread of five $100 bills on the dresser, then returned to massage her shoulders from behind.

“There is an interesting fact about vampires that has been quite overlooked by the horror genre that depicts them. Like regular bats, vampires have a saliva that numbs the bite area, so the ‘victim’ is less likely to resist. Of course when a vampire attacks, there is no time for niceties such as licking or waiting for numbing to take place. But with a willing donor, why would you not make it as painless as possible?”

Lilith was barely hearing his words as the rush of adrenaline and lust pulsed through her body. Everything within her longed to be taken by this male already making intimate contact with her, and it was difficult to remember why they had even considered trying to stay celibate.

As he bit into her, it seemed as if the desire was pouring out of him into her through the bite, and he held her tightly, passionately as he drank. True to his word, he did not even drain her to the point of removing her high, only reducing it to something pleasant, and still quite intimate. She could feel him reeling behind her, caught up in the throes of his own high. Then he turned her to face him and kissed her lips passionately.

Time seemed to stop in that kiss, and it felt an eternity passed before he removed his lips from hers. Normally vampires don’t breathe at all, but Dante’ was panting in passion.

“Incredible,” he said. “I could only imagine what that would feel like. And imagination fell short.”

He continued to hold her close. “The question is, ‘what do we do know?’ I know what my mind proposed half an hour ago, and it is quite different from what my body longs for right now.”

His hand caressed her cheek. “Somehow I think I know if I were to press you right now, you would willingly give me what I crave. But would you regret it in the morning? Tell me, if you can reason, your truest desire…”

Lilith started to lean closer to Dante. She could now think a little clearer, and stopped herself by putting her hand on his chest. She put her other hand on the bite mark on her neck. "A...deal is a deal...," she said between pants. "M...maybe we can rethink it later...but not tonight. We should go before the werewolf wakes up."

Lilith pushed herself away and collected the money. "T...thank you," she added shyly before stepping out.

She turned to look down the hallway and noticed Alyssa and Lynn walking out.

"It's so hard to choose...I liked all of it," she heard the mermaid say. It sounded like she was on her own emotional high. Alyssa must of feed off of her a little.

"Oh, hey Lilith," Lynn said with a grin. Suddenly it went away and the drunken sound in her voice stopped. "Hey...you OK?"

"I...I'm fine...it's just something I agreed to do...for a...client."

"Oh...Well...As long as you're OK..."

Lynn put an arm around Alyssa's shoulder. "You wanna join us for drinks?"

Lilith was still riding her high, even though Dante had made it more manageable with his bite. A part of her was longing for some company, just maybe not the lustful kind a succubus could feed on.

"C...can I?" she asked shyly, looking at Alyssa.

Gwalihir Gwalihir

<< Adam nods“I was born neutral actually. I heard about Lucifer rebellion and thought maybe we could of solved It somehow. I hate having to report wars to God. I wish everyone can get along.” >>

Denali nodded. “So, you weren’t a part of the whole choosing factions thing? Have you ever had to make a choice, for or against God?

“You should come with us to court sometime. You would find it very interesting. The Queen is a fascinating person, and she does her best to maintain order and happiness. What do you say?”

<< "It's um.." He furrowed his brows a bit at the papers as he tried to remember, his mind jumbled. "Two hundred for the week, twenty for the drive." >>

Tom opened his billfold and began counting out $20 bills. “I presume, given your circumstances, that cash is your preferred method of payment?”

He recounted the bills as he passed them to Lokua: “180, 200, 220. There you go.”

<< ...he had honestly no idea what he was doing, but... "I'll.. stay, for a while." He looked to Fatima, hoping she understood what he was saying. "--to finish the papers." >>

Fatima smiled broadly. “Thank you very much. Tom, I believe this makes the gentleman a guest of our establishment. Can we get you some refreshment? First drink is on the house.”

Tom glanced at Fatima a little curiously, but nodded. “Certainly. What would you care for?”

<< "A...deal is a deal...," she said between pants. "M...maybe we can rethink it later...but not tonight. We should go before the werewolf wakes up."

Lilith pushed herself away and collected the money. "T...thank you," she added shyly before stepping out. >>

Dante’ nodded and visibly took control of himself. “Very well, then. A sweet deal it is, though I think we may find it fraught with temptation at every step. I shall be patient, and hope that perhaps someday we may alter the terms of the deal.”

<< Lynn put an arm around Alyssa's shoulder. "You wanna join us for drinks?"

Lilith was still riding her high, even though Dante had made it more manageable with his bite. A part of her was longing for some company, just maybe not the lustful kind a succubus could feed on.

"C...can I?" she asked shyly, looking at Alyssa. >>

Alyssa considered for a moment, then shrugged her shoulders. “Why not? The more, the merrier.”

Together they headed downstairs, where the music was still playing with Azalea’s voice coming through clearly:

“Cutting through the darkest night are my two headlights
Try to keep it clear, but I'm losing it here
To the twilight
There's a dead end to my left
There's a burning bush to my right
You aren't in sight
You aren't in sight…”

Sorry for all the long delays. Like I said: it's been a very bad week. From here on out, it should get better. Am looking forward to all the replies you guys have ready...

Lilith's face lit up a little as her older sister agreed to allow her to tag along.

"I...I'm going to take a quick detour. I'll catch up in a bit," Lilith said. She tucked her money into her purse and headed downstairs, holding a hand over her bite mark.

She asked a nymph to bring her a BandAid and cleaned up in a bathroom.

Lilith spotted Lynn and Alyssa at a table. It looked like they already had ordered; Lynn had a water bottle and a beer with her.

Lilith sat down and raised a hand, catching Roxie's attention. "Another Coke, please."

A moment later, Lilith was watching the dancers.

"What do you think, sis? A...about the bar...I mean...," she asked. "I'm...starting to like it here. I think...we'll be safe here...It'll be a new start..."

"Tryin' to start a toast? I could drink to that," Lynn said with a grin. "To fun times ahead!" She raised her beer, waiting for the succubi to clink it with their drinks. "And may the party never stop."

Gwalihir Gwalihir

Vibeke

With a soft smile that screamed “I’m new to the place” she greeted Ben in return, making her order shortly after.

“ 'Evening. May.. I order a Black Russian? A friend of mine suggested that I try it. But it’s no rush. You might want to serve the other customers first, and I’ll be okay with it.”

Once she encouraged Ben to take his time with her drink, she stared down casually catching bits of another conversation from the people within her range. It was, however, cut short too soon the moment she felt a presence similar to hers on that floor. Well, though she could sense it faintly, it looked like there was another Fae-being in the bar with her.
Not that she was so interested in looking for them, anyway. Vibeke turned her attention away, or rather... She turned into someone that in her mind was less likely to attract a lot of attention from others. She gazed at the angel standing out, feeling soon vaguely amused to see he was starting to feel tipsy already. Creeping over him with her elbows on the counter, she surely thought that was quite a human trait for an angel to have. Sometimes she would wish to switch places with people easily affected by alcohol just to get drunk quickly.

“Uhm, hey, are you feeling alright? Are they your friends?

The girl flashed another smile to Cass, but this time as a difference, there was consistency between it and her mildly concerned tone of voice.

Gwalihir Gwalihir SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

<< Adam nods“I was born neutral actually. I heard about Lucifer rebellion and thought maybe we could of solved It somehow. I hate having to report wars to God. I wish everyone can get along.” >>

Denali nodded. “So, you weren’t a part of the whole choosing factions thing? Have you ever had to make a choice, for or against God?

“You should come with us to court sometime. You would find it very interesting. The Queen is a fascinating person, and she does her best to maintain order and happiness. What do you say?”
“I will love that. It’s hard when I have to make decisions like. Sometimes you have to let everything play out on its own. I did get In trouble for some of my decisions.”

Cass was pass out drunk on the table while holding his beer. Sometimes he will mumble something along the lines of the memory of him being included with boat and people thing. Most of it was a lot of nonsense he was mumbling.

( Don't worry about it at all, really! We understand. )

Tom's nimble fingers flicked through the bills like one would playing cards, and he handed them over as casually as someone would hand you a pen you had dropped. Did he always have that much money on him at any given time? Lokua tried not to balk too much as he took the money with a gravelly "Thank you."

He was still tucking the bills into his coat's inner pocket when Fatima spoke again. Refreshments..? He looked between them both for a moment. Usually he would decline, always feeling a little sheepish when given things or shown much kindness, but considering what lay ahead that night, and the fact that his head still ached...

"I.. wouldn't mind that." He smiled softly, rubbing the back of his neck a bit. "I'm not picky."

Gwalihir Gwalihir

<< "What do you think, sis? A...about the bar...I mean...," she asked. "I'm...starting to like it here. I think...we'll be safe here...It'll be a new start..." >>

Alyssa reflected for a moment. “I’ve never worried too much about ‘safe’ before. I like it here, too: it just seems odd that the place where we got put on trial for our lives is the first place we feel ‘safe.’ There’s a real irony there, isn’t there?”

<< "Tryin' to start a toast? I could drink to that," Lynn said with a grin. "To fun times ahead!" She raised her beer, waiting for the succubi to clink it with their drinks. "And may the party never stop." >>

“Well, cheers to that!” replied Alyssa, clinking her glass with the other two and taking another sip on her fresh margarita.

Meanwhile, time kept ticking away towards the hearing…

<< “ 'Evening. May.. I order a Black Russian? A friend of mine suggested that I try it. But it’s no rush. You might want to serve the other customers first, and I’ll be okay with it.” >>

Ben smiled a big, broad smile. “That’s very considerate of you. But don’t worry: a Black Russian takes about 20 seconds to prepare. Here you go: and as this is obviously your first time here, first drink is on the house.”

<< ...It was, however, cut short too soon the moment she felt a presence similar to hers on that floor. Well, though she could sense it faintly, it looked like there was another Fae-being in the bar with her… >>

In fact, if she reached out just a little she could feel several fae presences in the bar. Each had a distinct feel and flavor to themselves, from the sweet innocence and yet desire of the Nymphs, the less-innocent, consuming lust/hunger of the succubi to the dark, bitter coffee flavor of the UnSeelie amassed in the corner.

<< She gazed at the angel standing out, feeling soon vaguely amused to see he was starting to feel tipsy already.

“Uhm, hey, are you feeling alright? Are they your friends?” >>

<< Cass was passed out drunk on the table while holding his beer. Sometimes he will mumble something… >>

Ben was back around at their end of the bar checking up on things. “So, how’s the Black Russian? Obviously keeping you better company than this guy. What a lightweight… “

Soon Ben moved away, called from the other end of the bar for service. After Ben had left, Vibeke heard a soft “thunk” from right in front of Cass’ head. A tiny golden arrow, no more than four inches long had struck the bar right in front of Cass. She could see that the shaft of the arrow was covered in some sort of writing, though she could not read it or tell what kind it was…

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD , gaY jail gaY jail

Lokua

<< "I.. wouldn't mind that." He smiled softly, rubbing the back of his neck a bit. "I'm not picky." >>

Fatima considered for a moment. “Given your remaining headache, let’s keep it simple. A screwdriver: orange juice and vodka. That might take away some of the ache. Don’t worry, I’ll go get it for you.”

Tom smiled after her as she left. “That’s Fatima, alright. Always doing what she can to take care of others.”

He laid the paperwork on the table. “I should be getting back out to the crowd. Always new palms to press, new stories to hear and tell. I’ll be back to you shortly, okay?”

Through the door, Lokua could hear that there was a different song with a male singer starting up. Lokua might recognize some of the lines from the song, except this pulse-pounding version seemed to have a more dramatic effect. The singer switched to a female and somehow he could sense the current of passion rising:

“Hold on tight, you know she's a little bit dangerous
She's got what it takes to make ends meet
The eyes of a lover that hit like heat
You know she's a little bit dangerous…”

After the toast, Lynn chugged down her beer. She placed the empty bottle on the table as "Dangerous" started to be sung.

"Hey, look! It's your sister," Lynn said to the succubi, pointing at the stage. "I love this song. Come on, let's hit the floor."

Lilith sheepishly followed, taking the rear of the group. She started to dance, but seemed stiff compared to the Lynn. A mix of the alcohol, succubus high, and the music had the mermaid in high spirits. She swung her hands in the air like she didn't care and started to sing along.

"Hold on tight, you know she's a little bit dangerous
She's got what it takes to make ends meet
The eyes of a lover that hit like heat
You know she's a little bit dangerous
Oh, just a little bit dangerous"

Lilith finally got into the swing on things on the dance floor, being as limber as a succubus (just more modest.)

"There ya go!" a voice said beside her. Lilith suddenly realized that Lynn was beside her. "You know...you're pretty cute without your glasses." The alcohol...it had to be the alcohol...or maybe a lingering feeling from being with a succubus, but it made Lilith blush just the same.

Time seemed to slow as she danced beside Lynn. They weren't even touching, but sparks seemed to fly as Lynn swayed her hips. Lilith knew Lynn was a party girl, but this much of a party girl?

Lilith's heart went thumb, thumb, thumb in her chest. It had to be an artificial feeling, right? She didn't feel drunk, or tipsy. Could her emotional high still be lingering? Was Anna's singing doing something to her? Could a succubus affect another succubus? She didn't know, but this just had to be artificial. It had to.

Lilith had a noticeable blush as she turned her gaze toward Alyssa. How was she was faring through all this?

Gwalihir Gwalihir

Last edited:
Well, he'd never experimented much when it came to drinks, but her suggestion sounded nice, so he gave a little smile and a nod.

{ Tom smiled after her as she left. “That’s Fatima, alright. Always doing what she can to take care of others.” }

Fatima. He'd been waiting for a moment to ask her name, feeling a little rude after everything she had already done for him. He made sure to commit the name to memory. From Tom's comment, he got the distinct feeling that he was going to be saying "thank you" to her a lot.

"Yeah, got it." He nodded as Tom made his departure. Stepping over to the table, he looked over the forms he would have to fill in. It was only a moment of silence however until a new song began outside the door, and Lokua couldn't help but slowly become distracted.

He hadn't actually been to the bar, had he? Not when it was occupied, anyways. He'd seen it briefly, still empty, when he had first spoke with Tom. It occured to him as he listened to the singing and laughter in the next room, however, that he hadn't actually seen the place in action. Lokua glanced at the forms on the table and then back to the door. It wouldn't hurt, he supposed, if he was going to be here all night anyways.

He opened the door and ducked under the frame, stepping into the main room. Ah, high ceilings--his favorite thing in the world. A small smile touched his face as he straighted his back and stretched his neck a bit, and took in the scene. A blonde woman was up on the stage, providing the current music with a deep and musical voice. The floor was spotted with various ghouls and creeps and monsters a enjoying the company of their friends or lovers. Not exactly partial to the party scene himself, Lokua still couldn't help a small smile as he looked around a bit. All lit up like this and full of smiling faces.. he almost forgot he was there to keep a man from getting mauled to death.

Cass didn’t wake up or moved from the the thunk of the arrow. He counties sleeping peacefully and turns his head slightly to make his sleeping on more comfy. He gives a soft snore before setting back down.
Gwalihir Gwalihir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back