• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Open - Double up - MultiFandom {Stranger things/Markiplier series/Slendervers and more!}

EggFather

Hellohello! I’m Egg, I’m a 19 year old trans-male (he/him), I'm a Tiktok editor, I'm obsessed with a wide range of fandoms and I love to talk!

-- Little edit as of 6/15 since I would like to make it clear, I most likely wont be available everyday. I deal with mental and physical health issues, and I currently live in a not so good household. Please do not message me every hour that I am not active with you with things like "hoi/hi/hey/are you alive?" etc, it will make want to just ignore you. I honestly have days where I just can't look at any screens at all because of extreme headaches/migraines and to wake up the next day with 10+ messages from one person wanting to know where I was is just upsetting to me, especially because we just met : (
If you're honestly just checking in on me I genuinely appreciate it, but like I said before please don't do it hourly < 3

That being said, I still absolutely love chatting!! I love fangirling over things, talking about theories and much more! It's just that I have boundaries like everyone else and I need them to be respected or I will cut communication --

Okay now onto my rules ^^

Ⅰ- I only double up, as thats just what I'm used to doing, I do oc x cc/cc x cc/oc x oc!

With oc x cc, if we share a love interest, I’m down to do a split/"different world" roleplay, and play that same character for you! Or just a different fandom for each of our sides, whatever we decide on doing!

You HAVE to be okay with lgbt+ relationships as all of my ocs are male (a couple are trans) and all have male love interests

Ⅱ- I love romance! I’m also good with dark topics/mature themes, and anything in-between

The only real trigger I think I have is SA, I'm fine with it being included in backstorys if it makes sense and not just something to "add flavor". I'm also fine with it being mentioned/dealt with in plot, It just cant be acted out if that makes sense

let me know yours! please be 17+ when reaching out to me

Ⅲ- The only thing I ask with ocs is that they make sense for the fandom we are roleplaying

Ⅳ- I only write in third person. I can't roleplay in script form, or with only one-liners. Word limit is totally flexible as i don't have one, but I do enjoy reading some longer replies as I can get a bit on the longer side, but still, I won't blow up on you if you don't match me

I can't think of anything else, so if you have any questions, go ahead and ask me! I won’t bite! Also, I adore talking OOC/plotting/aesthetics and more!

Fandoms

♠. Markipliers series + egos {In space with markiplier/a heist/a date etc}

OC is done + Caught up with all series, I know most egos fairly well

Love interest options - Abe, Gunther, The Warden/Mr.murderslaughter, and more

♠. South Park - Now ig this is more like set in the south park world? (for my half at least) Idk how to explain it atm, I've replayed the fractured but whole game and the Phone destroyer game and I honestly just love the super-hero/different character aspect and i'd love to play around with it!

OC WIP + I'm not caught up with the show, but I'm considering picking up from where i left off, I think PC principle just showed up?? or he's been around, I cant remember

Love interest options - a couple different oc's

Idk how to feel about it atm but if you have an aged up version of one of the actual characters I'll consider playing them for you, but if you want one of the adults i don't mind playing them depending on who they are. If you would prefer me to have a cc as a love interest I might be ok with it, I'd just like to talk about it

♠. slenderverse

OC(s) done - I'm completley caught up with Marble Hornets and EverymanHYBRID

Love interest options - honestly any of the guys from either series that I mentioned

♠. creepypasta

OC(s) done - we'll have to talk about this one cause it's kind of a long list

♠. stranger things

OCs are a wip - I'm currently watching the show (on season 4)

Love interest options - Johnathan, Hopper {Will be an adult oc}, Eddie, Steve, Billy {maybe? idk, it would probably be an au cause Dacre is attractive}

I know more fandoms then listed! I'd be happy to give you a list, don't be afraid to ask

if you would like my discord, feel free to ask

Last edited:
Hellohello! I’m Egg, I’m a 19 year old trans-male (he/him), I'm a Tiktok editor, I'm obsessed with a wide range of fandoms and I love to talk! - my tiktok is eggysimp

Ⅰ- I only double up, as thats just what I'm used to doing, I do oc x cc/cc x cc/oc x oc!

With oc x cc, if we share a love interest, I’m down to do a split/"different world" roleplay, and play that same character for you! Or just a different fandom for each of our sides, whatever we decide on doing!

You HAVE to be okay with lgbt+ relationships as all of my ocs are male (a couple are trans) and all have male love interests

Ⅱ- I love romance! I’m also good with dark topics/mature themes, and anything in-between

The only real trigger I think I have is SA, I'm fine with it being included in backstorys if it makes sense and not just something to "add flavor". I'm also fine with it being mentioned/dealt with in plot, It just cant be acted out if that makes sense

let me know yours! please be 17+ when reaching out to me

Ⅲ- The only thing I ask with ocs is that they make sense for the fandom we are roleplaying

Ⅳ- I only write in third person. I can't roleplay in script form, or with only one-liners. Word limit is totally flexible as i don't have one, but I do enjoy reading some longer replies as I can get a bit on the longer side, but still, I won't blow up on you if you don't match me

I can't think of anything else, so if you have any questions, go ahead and ask me! I won’t bite! Also, I adore talking OOC/plotting/aesthetics and more!

Fandoms

♠. Markipliers series + egos {In space with markiplier/a heist/a date etc}

OC is done + Caught up with all series, I know most egos fairly well

Love interest options - Abe, Gunther, The Warden/Mr.murderslaughter, and more

♠. South Park - Now ig this is more like set in the south park world? (for my half at least) Idk how to explain it atm, I've replayed the fractured but whole game and I honestly just love the super-hero aspect and i'd love to play around with it!

OC WIP + I'm not caught up with the show, but I'm considering picking up from where i left off, I think PC principle just showed up?? or he's been around I cant remember

Love interest options - a couple different oc's

Idk how to feel about it atm but if you have an aged up version of one of the actual characters I'll consider playing them for you, but if you want one of the adults i don't mind playing them depending on who they are. If you would prefer me to have a cc as a love interest I might be ok with it, I'd just like to talk about it a bit

♠. slenderverse

OC(s) done - I'm completley caught up with Marble Hornets and EverymanHYBRID

Love interest options - honestly any of the guys from either series that I mentioned

♠. creepypasta

OC(s) done - we'll have to talk about this one cause it's kind of a long list

♠. stranger things

OC is a wip - I'm currently watching the show (on season 2) but I know a good thing of spoilers/most of the plot due to edits/just seeing the things the fandom has put out like fanfics

Love interest options - Billy {maybe? idk, it would probably be an au}

I know more fandoms then listed! I'd be happy to give you a list, don't be afraid to ask

Here's my discord if you'd like to reach out there! - Egg Father#7497
Are there any anime fandom you'd like to do?

. . . I realise now how far behind I am in anime cuz I either one don't watch those or 2 have no clue what they are. Thanks tho. Also your doing great.👍

Little update - Still open to any fandom listed + I added on celebrity as a main interest + I've pretty much caught up with stranger things

Are you up for a Stranger Things rp?

hi ahh, first off, love the pfp (in space with markiplier was *chefs kiss*). second, if you're down at all I honestly would love to do a danganronpa rp! if not, then that's totally fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back