• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Heya just got accepted, But got a few character ideas from other games i was going to bring over to actually get some play. Main 2 options was either

Jean: High energy all the time and constantly moving, coming from a family of wealth with easy going joyful attitude. Quirk allows them to spin anything touched as well as freely store/redirect the energy gathered from spinning objects.
Jane: Sombre, blunt and serious. Highly athletic daughter of ex-villian with zombie quirk. Is either still and rigid or extremely fast/mobile with little middleground. Quirk gives them a high speed regeneration in addition to lacking many of the physical vulnerabilitys of a living person.

Either idea is perfectly OK. If you want no overlap, go with option one because theres already some children of villains and a character with a quirk to become a skeleton which is in line with zombies I suppose.

Do you want me to see if I can make a few NPC's to act as background characters that anyone can play? They'll probably be pretty bare-bones, but that will allow for people to be able to use them for what they wish.

Haha, I've been in that spot before, so no problem. People might just be posting just because there's at least 10 characters completed, when it says to wait for 10 characters to be approved. I suppose it could be a bit confusing.

Haha, I've been in that spot before, so no problem. People might just be posting just because there's at least 10 characters completed, when it says to wait for 10 characters to be approved. I suppose it could be a bit confusing.
Ah... Well right now I'm trying something off my past plan and doing a whole new character idea I pictured. Hopefully I can make it.

I'm sure you'll make it! If anything, you'll just be able to jump in a bit late.

I'm trying something off my past plan and doing a whole new character idea I pictured
I do have to say I was a bit confused with your character, but this clears it up. The quirk seems pretty cool too; I like the parallelism!

I'm sure you'll make it! If anything, you'll just be able to jump in a bit late.

I do have to say I was a bit confused with your character, but this clears it up. The quirk seems pretty cool too; I like the parallelism!
You mean Vahnos, or Claire? X'3

I was talking about Claire. I haven't seen a Vahnos, though maybe I just am being overwhelmed by the amount of characters lol

I'm unbelievably glad he warranted this positive reaction. It's a pretty fun concept in my mind, but its all about how i write it for you all ^^

Do you want me to see if I can make a few NPC's to act as background characters that anyone can play? They'll probably be pretty bare-bones, but that will allow for people to be able to use them for what they wish.

If you'd like to sure, thanks for helping flesh everything out.

King Vioogra King Vioogra

Accepted, but make the smoke blades a little less God tier on the sharpness off the start. Of anything your character does that requires incredibly high control but I do understand that you need a form of offense, so I allow the ability but the sharpness (as a first year) I'd like you to lower by a little.

Danidify Danidify

Accepted 👍

And with that we have 10. I'll have a post up in the main thread that sparks everything.

Ok so I know I'm adding some bloat to the RP but I want to give people the chance to team up. If anyone wants to be with other users I'll give it several hours. Then I'll default people to groups and we can start RPing fully. I didn't want to force everyone to be on teams with people or to force them into being on teams with NPCs.

My final tag spam, sorry it's crucial. This is a map of the mock city. It's a simple grid pattern with 15 enemies scattered, each line is a street. The enemies are the "obstacle" robots from the Canon story, not easy to take down with a three man of applicants. If you need a refresher on the obstacle robot, just key in "giant robot my hero academia" I'm sure you'll find something. Oh the map, I'm rambling...

When you go after a robot just let everyone know which one it is. As far as dynamic elements (things that change in the map) there will be some.

We start at the bottom that's cut off, which is the gate and end at the top which is cut off which is the far wall gate.
15461190389467781856743862067818.jpg

Jet Jet

@Marzo

@Kaleb Baelztorm

@SomebodyElse

@aDistraction

National National

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

deianeira deianeira

King Vioogra King Vioogra

Danidify Danidify

If anyone wants to be a part of a team with Reiko, let me know! I'm open to having almost anyone (canon, npc, or otherwise) being in the third player slot, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back