• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jet Jet

Oh I've already subbed in another Quirk for Telekinesis. I'm sort of going for a Delson from Infamous-esque smoke related quirk with the added ability of being able to create smoke from the pores anywhere on their body

Jet Jet

Oh I've already subbed in another Quirk for Telekinesis. I'm sort of going for a Delson from Infamous-esque smoke related quirk with the added ability of being able to create smoke from the pores anywhere on their body

Oh that's actually dope as fuck, I'm getting smoker from one piece throwback vibes 👍

Yeah that's actually a bigger nerf than what I was expecting, you can make yourself more powerful than that but it's all your choice (nothing makes me happy apparently lmfao) . However you do it I trust you, you're accepted so whatever adjustments you'd like to make you can do without changing your accepted status, you don't strike me as the power tripping type so Ill let you do you.

Eh, I think I'll I leave her as she is. Even if she is statistically weaker than her classmates at the beginning, that just leaves more room to grow (and more room for advancement!), especially with a quirk such as hers, that can be strengthened quite a bit. I feel like it's good to have dynamic characters, ya know?

Thanks for both the acceptance and the ideas. I'm quite excited for this!

Depressing is fine. I thought about going for a depressing character but tried not to. I might've somewhat failed.
I'm so ready for the interactions between the students.

When it comes to bnha, everyone is a foreign student.

even tho there are only two canon ua students from outside of japan lol

Jet Jet
It might take me a while for me to finish my CS due to some real life happenings, but I'll be working on it little by little whenever I can.
Hopefully I'll have everything ready by the time the rp gets underway.

Jet Jet
It might take me a while for me to finish my CS due to some real life happenings, but I'll be working on it little by little whenever I can.
Hopefully I'll have everything ready by the time the rp gets underway.

That's OK, your spot is safe don't stress over it if life's in the way. Even if you miss the start, you can always join in as a class transfer or just a person who's been in the background until whatever point you join fully.

They're both in class 1-B. Hiryu Rin (the guy with the braid) is Chinese, and Pony Tsunotori (the girl with the horns) is half-Japanese, but grew up in the U.S.
Also if anyone has any questions about class 1-B I'd be happy to answer I've been obsessed with them since the latest arc

If we're at UA, will we encounter canon students or are taking place sometime after the canon?

It's alternate universe. There will definitely be some Canon characters but I'm not decided on who will be there. Will probably leave out Midoriya but Kacchan may be in among some other students. As far as the faculty is concerned, there will be the same people as in Canon in addition to some new people that I'll add.

In this universe, All Might is still looking for his successor, Midoriya was born with a quirk and is at another school (because he's the homie and him being quirk less hurts my heart)

Thinking it out is probably a good idea. But it depends on where you plan to go with this.
We could try the same plotlines but with a completely different cast i'm betting that won't work very well.
We could adjust the villains to our cast but that'll have to be worked out.
A new evil main villain could work too. I'm not exactly sure where you want the RP to head.
We could work on traditional class stuff, learning how to be heroes and all that, but an actual plot with an antagonist is probably a good idea for plotdrive.

I'll have posts up in the main story that reveals a lot of stuff. I'll be playing some of it by ear so again, of anyone has suggestions, let me know, everyone has privs to make student NPCs as well.

Thinking it out is probably a good idea. But it depends on where you plan to go with this.
We could try the same plotlines but with a completely different cast i'm betting that won't work very well.
We could adjust the villains to our cast but that'll have to be worked out.
A new evil main villain could work too. I'm not exactly sure where you want the RP to head.
We could work on traditional class stuff, learning how to be heroes and all that, but an actual plot with an antagonist is probably a good idea for plotdrive.

Oh yeah 100% we will have a story and I have an idea of where the ship is going, I may not be the most prepared but there is a direction. Villains will be original and Canon mixed, the plot will be different I agree that RPing a copy of the main story is a bad idea.

It's going to be on a grander scale than the actual story, if anything, involving major shifts in society and some mass destruction, students caught in a situation where teachers aren't there to back them up, mixed with some detective work and a whole lot of action.

And any class work we do will be the fun stuff. I try to steer clear of boring. There's a secondary thread for hanging out and slice of slife stuff so if anyone is interested in that they can do that there. As far as main thread is concerned, it's focused on practical classwork (like the 2v2 hero vs villains activity with the dud nuke) and things like picking hero names or quirk training (as the most benign thing we do most likely)

Heya just got accepted, But got a few character ideas from other games i was going to bring over to actually get some play. Main 2 options was either

Jean: High energy all the time and constantly moving, coming from a family of wealth with easy going joyful attitude. Quirk allows them to spin anything touched as well as freely store/redirect the energy gathered from spinning objects.
Jane: Sombre, blunt and serious. Highly athletic daughter of ex-villian with zombie quirk. Is either still and rigid or extremely fast/mobile with little middleground. Quirk gives them a high speed regeneration in addition to lacking many of the physical vulnerabilitys of a living person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back