• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Jet

Uncultured
Rules of the RP

1. Follow RPN Terms of Service.
  2. Let me live when I mess up
  3. Don't God mod please
  4. Have a great time!
Directory.

Main thread is the primary center of the RP where the plot will be advanced consistently. It will not have a lot of "slice of life RP".

The Lore tab is a secondary thread for when we need a second page for main story activities. If we have a lot of people we can split the group and run the mission on two threads to reduce clutter and keep everything organized.

Other thread is the "Hall Pass" a secondary thread where you can hangout in the school doing whatever you'd like. Be it train, talk to other characters, plot the destruction of society in your down time or go to the pool, idc, that's a full sand box.

Characters and OOC are self explanatory.

As far as meta rules, in game and such.

Please, PLEASE, make NPCs up as you go along, flesh out the world, make it feel real. You are encouraged to do this because it gives you a sense of ownership over the world (not because it makes my life easier no way that's part of it at all HA HA HA HAAA!)

There will be Canon characters but really, make people up go crazy idc.

You can do dialogue posts with other people through DMs to then post collaboratives, or rapid fire posts idc, doesn't matter to me. Some GMs get mad over post spam but if you haven't noticed I'm pretty laid back, up to you guys how you want to handle 1x1 dialogue.

ROSTER

Jet Jet / Kazuhiko Shimura, Kinetic Control "Battery"

Marzopup Marzopup / Elizabeth Sharp, Beast Metamorphosis "Werewolf"

Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm / Rosen Kline, Energy Control + Absorbtion "Aura Manipulation"

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse / Tori Azure, Directional Object Control "Puppeteer"

Japanime Japanime / Tomoki Fuji, Solar Absorption and Flame Creation + Control "Torch bearer"

National National / Luka Vonstro, Geographic Liquification "Urban Ocean"

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R / Seth Gibson, Form Transmutation "Skeleton"

deianeira deianeira / Reiko Kimura, Petrafaction, "Medusa"

King Vioogra King Vioogra / Ivan Zamorozka, Body transmutation and smoke control, "Smokescreen"

Danidify Danidify / Nao Sakurai, Snow control and creation, "Blizzard"

King Crimson King Crimson / Kamakiri Akiyama, Human Beast Hybridization, "Mantis"

Astralworks Astralworks / Claire Sion Bishop, Energy Manipulation, "Angel"

PlusUltra PlusUltra / Jean Glastonbury, Kinetic Manipulation, "Tornado"

Last edited:
AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal
Japanime Japanime
Caramelwitch314 Caramelwitch314
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Astralworks Astralworks
Marzopup Marzopup
National National
King Crimson King Crimson
catsmeow catsmeow
Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

What's up everyone. The character sheet is done. Pretty straightforward stuff. It looks big but I'd say about half of it is optional so it can be a really quick CS or a really detailed one, all up to how you want to do it.

Fandom - Characters

That's a link to it. When you're done making your CS, let me know by tagging or DMing me and I'll look it over as quick as I can.

Last edited:
AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal
Japanime Japanime
Caramelwitch314 Caramelwitch314
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Astralworks Astralworks
Marzopup Marzopup
National National
King Crimson King Crimson
catsmeow catsmeow
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

To everyone that's expressed interest (other than marzo who posted a cs) If you have, for any reason, decided not to join please let me know. Reason being is that I'm holding at 12 for the player count limit so if you do decide to drop for any reason I need to know because then I can open a spot for other interested people. I'm not trying to rush anyone to do character sheets, take whatever time you need, don't take it the wrong way.

It's just that a lot of times when people express interest but don't join they don't actually say anything about it, they just move on. Because I'm holding a player limit I need to know how many people I actually have in the RP (and interest checks don't usually provide a 1:1 ratio of interested people and RP members).

t52xynqxx5011.jpg
Me waiting for two people to drop out

Youre accepted. One tiny nitpick, we are starting the RP in the practical exam section of the entrance exam. It's my fault, sorry about that, should've plastered it somewhere clear. Just change that one thing on the CS please. Other than that you're good to go.

Not that it's a requirement but if anyone's interested I finished up my CS. If you're the type to read everyone's you can check it out.

t52xynqxx5011.jpg
Me waiting for two people to drop out

Honestly you can join. If we end up over cap, which I highly doubt, then oh well I'll get the F over it. I'm not gonna keep people out that want to join based on the amount of replies I got in an interest thread, I'm being too inflexible. Same goes to

Danidify Danidify
deianeira deianeira

You two can also join.

I seriously doubt that all 12 people who expressed interest before yall will join so it shouldn't be an issue. If I'm wrong then I'll deal with it by giving someone here Co GM and by finnessing with multiple threads. Idk we will figure it out. I'm just happy to have people to write this with.

Not that it's a requirement but if anyone's interested I finished up my CS. If you're the type to read everyone's you can check it out.

I was surprised when I read yours cause your character has a kind of similar quirk that mine does lol, but it's different enough to where they both pull their power from something else, kind of interesting, like an ice quirk versus a water quirk or something. The characters meeting will be fun too

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Awesomely weird quirk, accepted despite the lack of face claim, I'm sure it's impossible to find one with your characters appearance so I'll allow it.

Oh and one random thing I want to say. The reason there is no "hero name" section on the CS is that there will be an episode (RP will run like a show with episodes to skip forward so its not bogged down) where we all choose them.

Hey guys!!! Jet Jet Can I just post my incomplete CS like you did, and work on it gradually right now? Just so you guys know I'm genuinely interested. I've been out the whole day, and all I had was my quirk info since yesterday. T^T

Hey guys!!! Jet Jet Can I just post my incomplete CS like you did, and work on it gradually right now? Just so you guys know I'm genuinely interested. I've been out the whole day, and all I had was my quirk info since yesterday. T^T

Yeah for sure thats fine. Work on it as long as you need to. You can definately post it incomplete and edit it over time. Whenever you're done with it let me know and I'll review it.

Yeah for sure thats fine. Work on it as long as you need to. You can definately post it incomplete and edit it over time. Whenever you're done with it let me know and I'll review it.
Wellllllllllllllllll, you could check out the quirk info :3
Kinda went wild, and turned a simple idea into a... mess. Plus its nasty xDDD gimme your GM thoughts on it please...?

Wellllllllllllllllll, you could check out the quirk info :3
Kinda went wild, and turned a simple idea into a... mess. Plus its nasty xDDD gimme your GM thoughts on it please...?

The quirk is really cool, unique and awesome overall. One thing I would say is that wielding fire and electricity through the substance is a little too versatile. I'd accept flame creation though, that the threads can get hot enough to ignite the oxygen in air. When you say wield it makes me think that they're controlled, which would be its own power. However I can understand that the logical outcome of superheated material is conbusted gasses so thats OK with me.

The quirk is really cool, unique and awesome overall. One thing I would say is that welding fire and electricity through the substance is a little too versatile. I'd accept flame creation though, that the threads can get hot enough to ignite the oxygen in air. When you say weild it makes me think that they're controlled, which would be its own power. However I can understand that the logical outcome of superheated material is conbusted gasses so thats OK with me.
Yes sir!! I was extremely worried about that as well! Its only there because metals (most) can conduct electricity, then my mind tossed me to friction and static electricity and then it hit me the amount of stuff that could be done!!! I'll erase the electricity part though. On the other foot, I FOUND DRAWBACKS!!! It wa so obvious!!!! I'll add them now as well! c: Thanks for the compliments!!!

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

Awesomely weird quirk, accepted despite the lack of face claim, I'm sure it's impossible to find one with your characters appearance so I'll allow it.
Making weird quirks is my specialty. I made a thread at one point where I posted quirk ideas, but I've neglected it since october.

if anyone needs ideas hmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back