• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia, Revolution!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Jet

Uncultured
Among the rubble we stood, battered but alive. It had been almost a full day since anyone had slept, and through the hours, all anyone could recall was the fighting..... The endless fighting, and the wonton destructive power of our opponents.

Fatigue playing on our faces, we trembled with exhaustion. The smiling visages of our foes betraying their confidence, believing us afraid... But each hero, no matter the bravery and determination, was far too tired to think of death or pain. All we thought about was how to win, how to take the edge back from the villains who had risen from the underbelly of society, flipping the order of the world, killing millions in the process.

As they moved forward, closing in on our tight circle of survivors, we screamed in unison, a battle cry that would echo through the ages, that children would speak of in tales of heroism and great deeds, and through the pain, both of body and spirit we would fight, and fight and fight, battling back the endless swarms closing in upon us as floodgates hold the gale.

It was there that we took our crowns, becoming known as the gilded class, the finest products UA had ever produced. It was there where we became legend, on the graves of our comrades, on the graves of our teachers, of our families and friends, in the ruins of Musatafa Japan.

If I had known my death would come that day, would I have become a hero three years before? Would I do it all again? Would I stand on that hill, holding back the hordes until All Mights arrival? Would I sacrifice my life for that taste of greatness, the exultation of being a true hero?

Of course I would do it again, without hesitation.

I don't regret it for a second.

Three years ago
The written exam ends. You and the other UA hopefuls are brought from the written test center to a massive walled arena. Within the walls a mock city rises up into the sky, it's scale as a mere testing ground unimaginably large. What pressure awaits within you know not as you and your potential classmates gather around a podium to hear instruction.

ROSTER
Jet Jet / Kazuhiko Shimura, Kinetic Control "Battery"

Marzopup Marzopup / Elizabeth Sharp, Beast Metamorphosis "Werewolf"

Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm / Rosen Kline, Energy Control + Absorbtion "Aura Manipulation"

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse / Tori Azure, Directional Object Control "Telekinesis"

Japanime Japanime / Tomoki Fuji, Solar Absorption and Flame Creation + Control "Torch bearer"

National National / Luka Vonstro, Geographic Liquification "Urban Ocean"

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R / Seth Gibson, Form Transmutation "Skeleton"

deianeira deianeira / Reiko Kimura, Petrafaction, "Medusa"

Danidify Danidify / Nao Sakurai, Snow control and creation, "Blizzard"

King Crimson King Crimson / Kamakiri Akiyama, Human Beast Hybridization, "Mantis"

PlusUltra PlusUltra / Jean Glastonbury, Kinetic Manipulation, "Tornado"

Astralworks Astralworks / Claire Sion Bishop, Energy Manipulation, "Angel"

C.C. C.C. / Purin Amai, Substance Crystallization and Control, "Sugar Rush"

Important
The RP will start when we have ten people accepted. I will post in the OOC with the roster tagged.

Last edited:
Well. Here she was. UA. Awaiting instruction. She had to do whatever it took to be here. Stay here. Pass here. Her mother's freedom relied on it. She didn't care about the power or the romance or anything. Just her own goals. Other students were gathered here. She knew she wouldn't be the only one but she never considered who would be here with her, what they would be like or what quirks they would have. She could focus on that soon though.
Whatever instructions they wanted to give her she'd do it. Even if she suffered the entire way through.
This was Tori Azure, a 15 year old here trying to get into UA high. She still had her French accent despite learning Japanese, and still spoke French occasionally as it was easier. She had purple hair and eyes and her quirk was telekinesis. She could move things around with her mind.
"Just you wait mother. I'll clear your name."

Screenshot_20181229-103809_Google.jpg

There Tomoki stood. With a bunch of other examines in front of a large gate, waiting for the practical part of the entrance exam to commence. Tomoki couldn't help but be excited. He had to get into this school no matter what plus he was excited to destroy some robots and see other people's quirks. Tomoki stared at the large gate in amazement. This was so cool and to think it was only the beginning. A few golden flames sparked from his hands in excitement. "Mom... Dad... I promise I won't disappoint you." Tomoki thought to himself.

Luka glanced up at the large gates that were now in front of him and many other examinees. He looked around at all the other examinees, having a decent height advantage to the common citizen because he was American. His eyes jumped from one crowd of people to the next as he analyzed as many details as he could from the quirks that were visibly noticeable. He wasn't too worried at all about the test that they were waiting to partake in. In fact, he hoped that it would pass by quickly so that they could settle into their dorms. All he could think about was the large Toblerone bar that was awaiting him in his suitcase, the one that he bought for himself at the airport as a future reward for passing the test. He tugged at his shirt as he stared at the gate, just hoping that his precious chocolate hasn't melted.

"ALLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, AREEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!"

c265150484c16e70b7579071a71f844e.jpg

"CAN I GET A "HELLLL YEAHHHHHHHHH"

_104551980_0415fa17-681e-44a9-965f-e135ff768491.jpg

"AS EXPECTED! SO COOL, SO COLLECTED!" yelled present mic, a lone tear streaking his face in the cool, stoic silence of the rock hearted teens, his fist clenched in amazement.

"This isn't a rock concert you know" muttered someone in the crowd, gathering nods of agreement. However, this did not deter the host of the test, who threw his head back, screaming into the heavens like a megastar in a stadium, completely ignoring the complaints of the examinees.

"INTRODUCING! YOUR PROCTOR FOR THIS EVENT, MAKE SOME NOISE FOR ERASERRRRRRR HEAAAAAAAD YAA!!!"

Screenshot_20181229-152438_Samsung Internet.jpg

"Are you always this loud?" asked one rather brave student from the front of the group.

"He's usually louder" came the voice of Shota Aizawa, walking through the crowd from behind, then up onto the podium, grabbing the microphone awkwardly from Present Mic.

"This exam will be structured different from last years, instead of the free for all system we've had in place, this year you will work in teams of three. The teams have been balanced based on your quirk strength and compatability. Individuals will not be scored, either your whole team passes... Or the whole team goes home"

"The goal is simple, take down one of the fifteen enemies found in the city, use whatever means necessary to do so. Fighting against other examinees is permitted, but lethal force will be met with failure and a perminant ban from UA entrence exams. When you've defeated one of the enemies, make your way to the farside wall from where we stand now"

"I will now read the teams, listen carefully"

"Team one, Akiro Tenshi, Bakugo Kacchan, Eijiro Kirishima."

"Team two.... (so on so on, boring lists etc)"

"Team fifty, Kazuhiko Shimura, Hanta Sero, Tenaka Yuuma"

"35 teams will go home, fight hard and win, that's the only way. There's always the business course if you can't cut it here."

He said, finishing his massive monologue. As he did so, the gate opened, and the prepared three man teams shot out towards the city while several stayed behind talking strategy.

Team Selection
No one has been pre selected for teams. You have the option to join with another member or use NPCs. Your NPCs can be generic "Bob Smiths" with super strength, or more complex. A list of Canon characters you can team with is below. One for each team if everyone wants to have one on their team. I'm taking one so that leaves nine for all the other teams, plus two spots if you'd like to team with someone else. All your choice. Canon examinee list.

• Ochaco Uraraka
  • Denki Kaminari
  • Tsuya Asui
  • Mina Ashido
  • Mezo Shoji
  • Mashirao Ojiro
  • Kyoka Jiro
  • Koji Koda
  • Fumikage Tokoyami
  • Hanta Sero

Once teams have been made I'll put up a map with the locations of enemies and a description of the opponents. So that you all know what's going on.

Jet Jet

Marzopup Marzopup

Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Japanime Japanime

National National

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

deianeira deianeira

King Vioogra King Vioogra

Danidify Danidify

Anyone who doesn't make a team soon will get defaulted to NPCs with one Canon character and one random. Giving the option to do some team stuff though.

Map

15461190389467781856743862067818.jpg

Last edited:
The written exam was easy enough. Elizabeth had top marks at her old school; the written exam wasn't what had scared her to begin with. Not that the practical exam exactly scared her, either; it was just that it made her a little nervous. Especially since she knew it would probably end up hurting like a bitch. Elizabeth stood as close to the front of the crowd as she could, arms crossed, eagerly awaiting her instructions--

"ALLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, AREEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!"

Elizabeth yelped, covering her ears and moving as far to the back of the crowd as she could.

Great. The exam hadn't even started and she was already in pain. But why did he have to be so damn loud?

The one advantage she hoped she had was that she'd already had a year of high school most of the students there hadn't had; first years in Japan were usually fifteen, after all, right? And she'd had it in military school, no less, which was hardly slacking when it came to keeping its students in shape and ready for fighting. But even then, she couldn't help but notice a lot of the other kids looked even younger than her, and certainly not from here.

Of course not. UA was the best hero school in the weird, why would she be the only foreigner applying? Stupid...

When Present Mic handed the podium off to Eraserhead, Elizabeth hesitantly lifted her hands from her ears, relaxing when she was certain that he spoke at a suitable volume. She started stretching, head slightly tilted in concentration as she listened to the rules of the exam. She'd opted for dressing for comfort first and foremost, especially when her quirk had a tendency to rip clothes because of all the growing, sharp teeth, and nails involved; nothing but baggy camouflage pants, a black sports bra, and of course her necklace.

Teams. Elizabeth stopped stretching as Eraserhead read out the names, straightening when she heard her name called out.

Nao Sakurai. Reiko Kimura. At first Elizabeth didn't even speak to her teammates, standing a little off to the side of the team, taking deep breaths. She had to stay as calm as she could until she had to use her quirk...

When it was time for them all to go, Elizabeth ran, following them into the testing site, trying to keep a good pace. She could go much faster, but that was hardly their fault. Wanting to just get straight to the important stuff, Elizabeth looked at both of them.

"We should probably start by telling each other what our quirks are," she said to them. Elizabeth pointed to herself. "I can do anything a wolf can do."

The exact details of her quirk, she kind of didn't feel like sharing.

It also occurred to her that it was very possible that her teammates did not speak english and they would have a major communication problem--her Japanese was rudimentary at best--but she'd cross that bridge if they came to it.

Marzopup Marzopup Danidify Danidify
As loud as Present Mic was, Reiko found his antics amusing. She was quite nervous about her practical, so the display cheered her up slightly.

Her written exam had gone well. Reiko had managed to know at least most of the questions, so that was looking bright for her. 'It was probably all of that studying mother made me do.' she thought to herself. Eiko Kimura wasn't a pro-hero, but she certainly was a hardass. The weeks, no, months leading up to the entrance exam had been filled with training; academic training from her mother, and quirk/physical training from her father, the pro-hero named Clean Slate.

As the proctor of the exam read off the list of teams, Reiko realised she had no idea who either of her teammates were. 'Elizabeth Sharp and Nao Sakurai, huh?' she thought to herself, ' The boy's family name seems faintly familiar, but the girl must not even be from around here, with a name like Elizabeth.' Shaking her head, Reiko's monologue continued, 'Regardless of their hero status, I'm sure they'll be good teammates. They wouldn't be applying if their quirks were weak.'

Glancing around at the large amount of wannabe students, Reiko made her way over to the people she guessed were her team. She took note of their appearances quickly. 'Guess I was right about the girl, she's as blonde as a dandelion. Though, the boy is blonde too. Are they both foreigners?' Once again, Reiko cleared her head and berated herself for not remembering her manners. "Hello, nice to meet you both. My name is Reiko. I look forward to working with you." Turning slightly, the black-haired girl raised her finger, "You must be Nao," she said, pointing to the boy, "and you're Elizabeth, yes?"

Reiko took in the blonde girl's statement with appreciation. "Yes, that is probably a good idea. We will be able to work together better if we actually know what we're working with." She listened to Elizabeth's description of her quirk. 'A wolf, huh?' she mused, 'that's kinda cool. Seems like there is something she doesn't want to say though, with a response that quaint. Probably not a good idea for me to pry.' Reiko then decided to speak next. "My quirk allows me to turn the things I touch into stone. It takes some time though." She raised her hands as a display. Turning to the only member of their group that had not spoken, she asked, "And you?"

Having left the room he took the written exam in, Ivan approached the exam site quietly, clad in dark loose jeans and a black hoodie that remained zipped up with the hood brought over his head. The hood created a sharp contrast between the blackness of the hood and the bright white of Ivan's hair. He had a small toothpick hanging from his lip as he approached, with a sort of 'fuck you' attitude radiating off of him. He stopped walking when he was decently far from the gates of the exam site, giving a short whistle before speaking in rough-sounding Russian.

"Good thing I got out of there before Mic showed up, they've got stories about how loud he is all the way in Russia."

He said with a quiet chuckle as he waited for other students to show up.​

Last edited:

Nao Sakurai
Interactions: Elizabeth & Reiko
Those darn tests.

Afraid. Tired. Bewildered. Those were probably the best words to describe his initial glances and expressions during and after the Written Exam. A heavy sigh escaped his lungs the moment he had finished, releasing some of his inner worries. His memory had once again failed him, just like his concentration... and persistence to actually study hard enough. He had done his best, at least, compared to other tests, so he could only hope this would be enough. Nao was a lucky guy, though, so perhaps his blessing would come to his aid once more.

Following up on the tragedy that is his Written Exam, Nao slowly but surely shifted moods while he listened to the preparations of the practical exam. Unlike anything to do with theory, Nao was actually quite adept at using his quirk for more than just filling his household with snow. He was confident that he could do well, especially upon hearing he would have teammates. It was probably an obstacle for some, but for Nao, someone who didn't have an all too combatively powerful quirk, having an ally by his side felt like he was one step closer to success.

Hearing his name called out alongside two others, Nao got into action and eagerly met up with his team. He honestly wasn't very nervous. He'd run out of that sense while preparing for the Written exam..

Nao didn't pay much attention to the girls' appearances. They both looked strong and capable, although he was a tad confused by the blonde girl's initial lack of social interaction.

The blond boy nodded swiftly when one of his teammates, the one who introduced herself as Reiko, aimed a finger at him. "Yeah, I'm Nao Sakurai. Nice to meet you both!" He would respond, a genuine smile resting on his face.

It didn't take long for their practical exam to finally begin, so Nao eventually found himself running aimlessly into the testing site. He wasn't very good with directions or leadership, for that matter, so he just hoped someone else would take the lead.

Nao was caught lightly off guard by the sudden English speaking voice appearing near him. He could understand it, sort off. I mean, it was his mother's main language after all, but by no means was he great at it. His mother already knew Japanese once he was born, so they didn't speak it at home. For that reason, his accent was, well, a bit disgraceful to say the least.

Hearing Reiko almost flawlessly transition to the English language made him gulp in fear of having to do so as well. Nao was usually quite good at interacting with strangers, but preferably in his native tongue. This would prove to become a difficult task, after all..

Nao listened intensively while his teammates spoke about their quirks. He did his utmost best to get a grasp of what was being said, and he somewhat seemed to succeed (something along the lines of wolf and stone). With that said, his facial expression revealed nothing but hardship and hesitance, especially when asked about his own quirk.

Stuttering lightly, Nao spoke up in a considerably less confident tone than before. "Oh, uh, yes. I control.." the words slowly tripped out of his mouth as if it was the hardest thing he'd ever said. His face went blank when he failed to actually think of the word 'snow'. Therefore, he resulted to emitting a small 'poof' of white powder snow to the side before frantically pointing at it. "That!" He would call out, looking at the teammate who questioned him. Mother would be so disappointed.

Quickly shifting back to Japanese, Nao looked at Reiko as he spoke up again. "I'm not very good at English." He would inquire, in case that wasn't clear already. He just hoped this wouldn't be a big deal.

Last edited:
Jean sits around fidgiting in her seat as the introduction takes place, she wants to get moving again! Common common explain the test and then we can get going again!. Her hand holds two Baoding balls spinning them around in her hand with dexterous fingers, the soft ringing of their movements drowned out by the loud teacher. The written test had been way too easy, i mean it likely helped that she had the answers and material drilled into her by that tutor her parents insisted on hiring beforehand but still.

The moment the go ahead was given to get to the practical the girl vanishes from her seat as she speeds to get changed for the pratical, bouncing around on her feet ready as the loud teacher gives his announcement, dressed in bright yellow tracksuit with long black stripes down the side and strange boots clasped to her feet, Shouting along in response to the Presidents Mics proclamations. The blonde one was gun, the dark haired man less so. Looking around to her to be team and the other students present, getting ready near the gate. This was going to be fantastic.

Kazu rubbed his eyes while Present Mic rambled, thoroughly irritated by the man's loud, overbearing and relentlessly positive attitude.

Born to be a high school teacher... This guy!

Thought the kinetic controller as his eardrums vibrated violently, trapped in a tornado of decibels by the DJs incessant screaming. Within a few moments though, the tone shifted as Eraser Head, a poorly known hero of great accomplishments, walked through the crowd, then to the podium.

The rules, Kazu noted, made little sense. Why would an entrence exam be based on group performance? The information about the examinees quirks was based on public record, which was based on testing from pre-school years. Hardly informative. The groups would be inherently unequal with some people having a free ride and others being doomed to failure.

There has to be something more to this...

He continued within, waiting for his name to be called in the team selection part of the presentation. He would wait some time though, for his name would be called as a member of the final team.

"A bad omen"

He mused under his breath, calling for his two teammates finding them among the crowd.

"Call me Kazu, I break stuff" said the examinee, his voice plain, droning.

"What can you two do?" he continued.

"I'm Sero! I shoot tape from my elbows.... Im made for a place like this where I can swing from building to building!" answered the plain looking boy, tapping his elbow lightly like a car salesman slapping a hood, obviously self impressed despite his quirk sounding rather... Underwhelming.

"I'm Luka, I can liquify terrain and turn it into a river or a lake, this testing ground is perfect for my abilities" said the third.

"Not bad, sounds like we're made for a place like this" answered Kazu, mildly impressed. The group had offensive power, movement stoppers and mobility. Not a bad unit. Well suited for an urban environment.

As the gate opened, the three began running out to the main thoroughfare of the false city, scanning each street they passed for any sign of an opponent. Some groups composed of very fast students had already cleared hundreds of feet, and Kazu felt his chances slipping already.

"Hey, Kazu, Luka, I have an idea!" shouted Sero, attaching a line of tape to both of them as the trio ran.

"Hold on wa--

"Good idea Sero!" barked the geo-bender over the buzz of other teams around them.

"Wait wait wait" stammered the young Kazuhiko, his protests ignored as Sero attached his tape to the top of a large building.

"Wait wait stop... I'M AFRAID OF FLYIIIIIING!"

Yelled the boy, pulled far into the sky by Seros left arm tape as his right pulled them up to the apex of a twenty story building.

National National

Last edited:
deianeira deianeira Danidify Danidify

Elizabeth fell back into her usual habit of staring. It was a side effect of her quirk, she guessed, and a bad habit; she had a tendency to look kind of...intense. Reiko seemed nice enough, and the tension leaked out of her shoulders slightly when her response was in flawless english. That would make their jobs way easier. Nao's english? Not so much. She could barely understand his accent, but luckily his quirk was easy to demonstrate. Her eyes widened slightly. He could control snow. That was kind of cool. Simple, but effective, she guessed.

Snow, and stone touch. That wouldn't be bad, right? Elizabeth and Reiko were close combat quirks...his was long range...which seemed like it wasn't the worst matchup they could have been in. Elizabeth smiled slightly.

"Well, if you can speak Japanese as well, I'm afraid you're going to have to be our go-between, because I can't, uh...really speak it yet. I just moved here," Elizabeth conceded. "But I think I understand what your quirk is, Nao. Snow control, right? Seems simple enough."

She didn't want to ignore him, but it was just easier to put her focus on Reiko. She seemed level headed and not nervous in the slightest. The wolf in her naturally gravitated toward leaders, and Reiko seemed much more suited to that title than the nervous (though friendly enough) boy.

"Do you have a size limit? How long is 'some time?'" She asked. "Nao and I could distract one of the robots so you can keep your hand on it long enough for your quirk to work, maybe." She looked down at her fist. "My quirk gives me a strength boost, but not enough to smash metal, unfortunately. I guess snow could also short circuit them because it's...basically water, right? But I don't know how we would get it on the inside."

She could have made herself strong enough to smash the hull of the robots, probably, but that would be way too dangerous. It was her intention to get as far as possible in her hero career without even thinking about that aspect of her quirk. In fact, preferably, she'd never need it at all. Too risky.

Marzopup Marzopup Danidify Danidify
Covering her mouth with her right hand, Reiko let out a quiet laugh at Nao's confidence drop. However inpolite the act was, she had to admit is was quite amusing to her. Though, she was not trying to be mean or rude, so she hastily added a, "That's alright. If it wasn't for my parents, I wouldn't be able to speak it either."

She gave him a reassuring smile and continued speaking in Japanese. "So, snow control? Seems pretty cool!" This was an honest statement. Most of the quirks in her family revolved around natural materials (her father's stone body form, her mother's gold touch, etc), and it was refreshing to meet another person with a similar quirk background.

Reiko turned to the other member of her team, Elizabeth. She listened to the girl's explanation of her lack of Japanese eagerly. "I can speak both, and I'll do my best as a makeshift translator!" Reiko laughed a bit and then continued her questioning. "Where did you live before, if you don't mind me asking?" While Kimura family was very privledged in Japanese society, she had never actually been out of the country. It wasn't really because of lack of money, but more so lack of time. Her father did always bring back soveniers when he went on business trips, though.

"I do not have a particular size limit of objects I can transform, but with a target that big..... it will take a while." Reiko frowned slightly, "Maybe about 2 minutes? I'm not really sure. The largest thing I've turned was an old, beat up car." She added on to what Elizabeth had previously said with, "It's a good idea to try and distract it, I think. If I could somehow get onto it's back, that may work. It would get easier as the 2 minutes passes; the target would be turning to stone gradually. Maybe Nao could distract it with snow while you do something in front of it to draw it's attention?"

Seth was all the way in the back of the crowd, but he still felt like he was going to get blown over by Present Mic's shrieking. I swear, I am going to set a record for the fastest hero candidate to turn evil if this guy doesn't turn it down several notches, Seth thought to himself, resting a hand on his hip. In the U.S, social media would have ripped this gasbag of a hero a new one for being so hammy. But there wasn't much Seth could do about it.

Eraser Head's speech, after he took over from that harpy, was a lot more bearable. Up until the part about teams. Teams were for research projects, not entrance exams. And he had no idea who Ivan Zamorozka and Rosen Kline were, other than that the former was probably Russian, and the latter... German, maybe?

The second the speech ended, a commotion ripped through the crowd that was almost, but not quite as loud as Mic as everyone scrambled to form their teams. Seth couldn't think through the noise, let alone search for an Ivan Zamorozka or Rosen Kline. He retreated to the side of the entrance for some respite, and as luck would have it, he caught some lines of what sounded like Russian coming from one of the other stragglers, a guy who was also wearing a black hoodie and was probably the only one present to have any inches on Seth.

"I'm guessing you're Ivan?" Seth said as he approached Hoodie McTall, while still scanning the crowd for their third teammate.

King Vioogra King Vioogra Kaleb Baelztorm Kaleb Baelztorm

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

"And you are?"

Ivan said, raising an eyebrow to the boy who somehow knew his name. Ivan hadn't stuck around for the speech after the written exam so he was completely unaware that there were teams involved. Ivan looked Seth up and down, eyeing him heavily before squinting lightly,

"You are very skinny. You know this, yes?"

Ivan said, not completely meaning to sound rude but imagining afterwords that it sounded very much so.​

He had sat in the back of the room while working on the written test, hood over his head to try and cover the fact that he was wearing glasses. He anxiously went over what he had been studying as he desperately hoped he was doing okay. Revealed that he had barely made it through to the practical exam with a pretty shitty score. At least he made it, he had to make amends for what he's done after all, make his Quirk work to help other people.

As everyone headed out, he had stayed behind, removing his glasses carefully and pulling his hood down, he retreated back to the entrance where they had bags. He tucked the glasses away into his backpack and let out a sigh of relief, hopefully no one noticed he had them. If only he could afford contacts, he'd look less like a nerdy loser, he wouldn't even mind it so much if he was actually as smart as most nerdy losers. Shaking the thought from his head he raced off to catch up with the crowd, catching the tail end of the loud heroes introduction to the Eraser hero. Hopefully the loud one didn't say anything too important.

He only half listened to the list of ramblings of the teams, taking how many people he saw around. A lot of people passed the exam, probably most of them with way better scores than him. He had to really show off during this one if he wanted to make it into the hero course. His quirk was handy enough... those robots shouldn't cause him too much trouble. Hopefully he got some good teammates. Shit, what names did he say? Ivan.... Z amorkva or something? Better not say his last name when he find him, and Seth something or other, that's fine, he'll stick to a first name bases he supposes... as rude as that may make him sound on a first impression... oh well.

Looking around he could see people were already finding their teammates, he could see their aura's all large and powerful for the most part, he looked at his own, knowing it was visible to theme, it was a dull blue and kind of low looking, they'll probably misjudge his ability... that could work to his advantage if he surprises the teachers with his skill. He rubbed a hand through his messy blond hair. People were starting through the gate, shit, where was his team. He snapped his tired eyes back into action again, spotting two guys standing somewhat nearby actually, he caught up beside them, "Hey, You're Ivan and uh... Seth right?" He wondered, not being able to distinguish the two, he didn't gesture to either of them to indicate which name he was giving to which of them, "I'm Rosen, I think we should probably get going." He gestured as the courtyard was beginning to empty. The three ruffian looking boys seeming to be taking their time.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R King Vioogra King Vioogra

Nao Sakurai
Interactions: Marzopup Marzopup deianeira deianeira
Although slightly ashamed by his failed attempts to speak proper English, Nao felt a bit better after Reiko's friendly reaction. She seemed to be a kind person, and that was definitely not a bad trait to have.

"Thanks! Turning things to stone sounds awesome as well." The blond boy would state as he lit up when his quirk was complimented. He was personally very happy with his control over snow, although he sometimes wished to have a bit more 'firepower'. Being able to conjure up mini avalanches and completely blinding opponents with snowstorms was all fun and dandy, but that proved to be a tad less impactful when fighting very big opponents. Regardless, he would still do his utmost best.

Soon enough, Nao went back to internally dissecting the English sentences that Elizabeth threw out a pace too fast for him to comprehend. He caught up on some words, one of which happened to be his name AND the word he had forgotten before!

A light shock visibly travelling through his body, Nao turned to look over his shoulder as he spoke up. A smile had formed once again now that he knew the English girl actually understood him.

"Yes, snow!" He would state excitedly, both hands lifted above his head to release another tight bundle of glittering powder snow up into the air.

Turning back around to make sure he wouldn't hit anything, Nao goallessly peered around to see plenty of other teams run into several directions. He felt a little intimidated, but the overflowing sense of excitement was taking over. Adrenaline was already rushing through his body, causing his running pace to almost subconsciously grow a bit faster.

The energetic beanie lover would still do his best to listen in on the conversation happening between Reiko and Elizabeth, Still relying on understanding words rather than the entire sentence. In his experience, though, understanding the foreign language was easier than actually speaking itself. He caught up on enough words to somewhat make sense, although the mentioning of a car did catch him a bit off guard.

Luckily, the true importance of the conversation had been understood by the young boy. He nodded determinedly. "I can distract!", Nao would follow up with, each word hinting of broken English as per usual. He would gesture a thumbs up towards Elizabeth as an extra confirmation.

Following up on the idea of Reiko having to somehow hold onto the enemy for quite some time, Nao thought of a way he could make himself more useful.

"I might be able to give you a little push up into the air, if that helps" He would say, this time speaking in Japan for the sake of convenience. Although not all too accurate with his snow manipulation, he did believe his quirk could maintain a large enough heap of snow to lift someone into the air if only for a few seconds. It would probably take a fair share of energy and preparation, but that would hopefully be worth it.

Technically, Elizabeth could have said she was from plenty of places--Germany, France, England, even South Korea for a year, before she'd finally ended up back in her home country. She settled for the last place she had lived. "I'm from California," she answered. "My dad moved us here for his job." Nao looked excited when Elizabeth said she understood his power, covering her mouth for a moment when he let loose another light flurry of powder above his head.

Okay. He had to admit he was cute. That didn't win a practical exam but...still. He picked up the pace, Elizabeth adjusting hers accordingly. She nodded curtly when he said he could distract the robots.

"It's...worth a try," Elizabeth answered. There came a point where they were at an intersection, and she stopped. Elizabeth furrowed her brow. "Hold on, I'm going to see if I can hear anything."

She held up a hand in a 'stop' gesture, for Nao's sake. She closed her eyes and focused, trying to catch sounds that seemed mechanical.

The buildings of the city did warp the acoustics somewhat, so it wasn't that easy to get a read on where things were. It took longer than she would have liked. But after a few moments she opened her eyes again. There was a robot close by--one right ahead, and to their left, equidistant.

"There's one ahead of us, and one this way," she said, "which way do you want to go?"

She looked at Nao. Trying to get her point across without english, Elizabeth faltered a little before pointing in both directions and quickly doing some 'robot' dance moves, to hopefully communicate that they were that way.

deianeira deianeira Danidify Danidify

Tori quickly found her teammates, "enchante, so you're my teammates. My quirk is telekinesis. I can move objects with my mind."
"So do you want to form a plan or head to one of the enemies, I suppose we could do both at once."
We could head to any one of the enemies but I suggest we head to one close."
Japanime Japanime PlusUltra PlusUltra

Screenshot_20181230-100427_Google.jpg

"Yo my name's Tomoki Fuji. Quirk: Torchbearer. I absorb solar radiation and use it to create and manipulate flames. I think we should dive right in and find one of those bad boys and tear it apart!" Small golden flames erupted from his palms. Tomoki couldn't wait and could barely contain his excitement.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse PlusUltra PlusUltra

Luka hummed to himself as he listened to the boisterously loud Present Mic who was screaming at them in the most terrifying Japanese that he's ever heard in his life. He squinted his eyes as he saw that they would have to do their exams through grouping. He looked at his name before searching for Kuza and Sero. Once he finally found them, they started to share the different quirks each of them had. Sero explained his tape quirk, which Luka instantly grinned when he heard the name of his quirk. He already liked it, even if it lacked offesnive versatility. However, it seemed as though Kuza had the ability to cover offensively. And then before he knew it, he was having the time of his life laughing as Sero threw him up in the air, soaring through the sky at an incredible rate. He looked over at Kuza, who Luka thought he heard his fellow teammate scream " I'M AFRAID OF FLYYYIIIIINNGGG" to which he laughed again.
"Isn't it cool?! Woohoo!" Luka's eye's focused, being relatively familiar with being dragged around. One of his siblings had a quirk that was familiar in the sense of being dragged around into the air. The inertia feeling quickly passed as he spotted one of the robots(#2). He shouted to Sero,
"Hey! Throw me up on that building! Next to the robo giant!" Sero nodded as he gained some more momentum, before he reversed his direction, launching Luka towards the building. Luka grimaced as he hit the floor rolling, stumbling up as he felt pain jolt through h his body. He looked down at his ripped clothing before seeing splotches of blood on his arms and legs, with a few scratches lining his chest. He directs his stance towards the robot, judging the height of the building towards the mechanical being. With a snap of his fingers, the building slowly started to lean forward as half of the building collapsed on top of the robot, covering it in the liquid earth. Luka lazily surfed down the side of the Android as he snapped his fingers. Solidifying the building on top of their mechanical victim.
"Kuza, finish it off for me!"
Jet Jet

Last edited:
Jean just spins around the two gliding along smoothly with her feet as if sliding without friction "Neat! Well you can call me Jean and this seems like it will be a riot" nodding slowly to the proposed plan for a moment "Hmm thats a idea....but i mean closest one seems like a bad idea doesnt it? Wont everyone have the exact same idea?......Better to get one of the furthest in, the less time a bad guys up the better?" gesturing off in a direction casually. "I mean dont want it to be too easy with everyone trying to dogpile the same target"

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Japanime Japanime

Jean wanted to go a further target. That's no fun, she kinda wanted their team to impress everyone, because the teachers would be looking at the most crowded target. If they even had a chance of being the one to take down the closest target, wasn't it worth the risk?
"I'm counting on everyone trying to dogpile the closest one, we just need to be the one who takes it out right? Not the one who deals the most damage. Everyone will be more tired than us and we can steal the win..
Although if you insist, I'm fine with going to a further target. But we'll look amazing to the teachers if we take the down the most crowded target, which i'm guessing will be the most watched one. Let's atleast head towards the closest one and we can keep walking if you decide against it."

Last edited:
Slowly stretching her arms and resting them behind her head she mulls it over a little more "Eh kinda a few issues with that logic isnt there? I mean youve seen this place and the entire show" gesturing to the giant city scape "You honestly think they could afford all this and not shell out for a few extra cameras? Plus this is meant to be like a actual villian appearing right? Is it really a good idea to leave one wandering around freely? Proper allocation of efforts a whatnot...I mean might look amazing all piling on the same guy, might just seem bullying, much rather put on a show with a clear dance floor so to speak." her entire tone is casual and lackadaisical

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Japanime Japanime

"Not bad eh? What a good match up for us... Lucky" said Kazu to Sero, receiving a simple "Hmmmf" in response with an accompanied nod as the robot became immobilized in the landslide, or more aptly the building slide.

"Kuza, finish it off for me!" came Lukas voice, a yell to cover the distance.

I'm not charged yet, didn't have a chance to get any energy gathered... Hmmm... Think Kaz, the hell can I do

"Hey Sero, can you launch me at the ground?" asked Kazuhiko with a gulp, disliking the prospect of falling from a great height. Despite this fear, that was his only option.

"I guess so? Why?" asked Kazus teammate.

"Just trust me, as fast as possible, tape me up and swing me around, shoot me at the ground!"

Within a few short seconds, Kazu shot through the air to the ground, crashing into the asphalt, creating a cloud of dust and a small crater. Within the dust cloud, Kazu smiled, his cells gathering energy, his neurons firing rapidly, releasing dopamine and adrenaline into his system. The impact was rough on Kazus body, after all he wasn't the best at abortion yet, but 15% damage and 85% to reserves was good enough to boost the examinee to a 10% reserve total giving him 3X the ability of his non charged form.

"Ay ay ay you there, metal head" growled Kazu from the cloud, drawing a red glare form the eyes of the beast.

"Don't blink or you'll miss it" he continued, shooting from the cloud at a high rate of speed. As he ran at about 30 mph, he channeled energy to his right arm, withdrawing a pouch of dense metal balls from his pocket as he did so, clenching them tightly. Putting momentum into an aireal spin, Kazu jumped forward, extending his arm fully, firing the shots at the metal creations red, glowing eyes. The shots clapped like a thunderbolt piercing the beasts dead eyes with a gut wrenching bang, drawing smoke from the robots face.

"I'm not done yet!" he yelled, continuing his sprint forward, charging every percent of his charge into his arms. Jumping forward, slamming down on the face of the creature.

"Hows that huh?" asked Kazu, before being unceremoniously slapped backwards forty feet by the metal beast, slamming into a wall, leaving another crater. Like the first blast he was unable to absorb the impact fully, this time receiving 20% of the damage, absorbing 80%, enough damage to knock the breath from his Kazus lungs, causing him to cough and choke for air.

As the kinetic absorber stood on shaky legs with a determined, steely glare, the robot shifted its weight, breaking free from the land slide, sending massive chunks of rock flying in all directions like a bomb.

It had been blinded, but not defeated. Able to understand its situation through audio sensors it crawled to a stand once more, looking to fight its assailants.

National National

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back