• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
OH MY GOD THE HARY BULL THING
Not thing. Person. Hairy Bull Person. And there are two of them.
SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher
I hope you like my little head-nod to the ship name Dawson's Christian in my post. Thought it'd be funny to reference it.

Clan Ize Clan Ize
Brohdish's nickname is Snout - his nickname is Snout the Pout because of his a) big ol snout and b) big ol pout.
And Yes. I loved it. If I get another ship I am naming it either Dawson's Christian or the Manatee. Both Amazing songs fyi

cow? Bull thing cow?
Nah you're pretty spot on. I just like minotaurs and what's better than a space minotaur. There's some lore on the Lore page if you're interested, but yeah, Snout's just a big ol evolved cow dude. Horns, nose ring, hooves, big fat butt, all of it.

Nah you're pretty spot on. I just like minotaurs and what's better than a space minotaur. There's some lore on the Lore page if you're interested, but yeah, Snout's just a big ol evolved cow dude. Horns, nose ring, hooves, big fat butt, all of it.
But he's our cow dude. :)

And he has an android? huh interesting!

No, more like it backfired when they escaped and bred with lizards. We still use them as cattle though View attachment 856042

Ah. When I think of Grox, I think of this:

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back