• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Be honest with me, you don't want to be a stowaway when there's a bounty killer robot, a retired military captain, a giant bull man and a few others that can break your legs with their bare hands

I have a feeling some choices for making android chars was to slightly go around the gadget/weapon limitation rules
but hey, if everyone's having fun then is all good

I have a feeling some choices for making android chars was to slightly go around the gadget/weapon limitation rules
but hey, if everyone's having fun then is all good

Nah, mostly was just looking to play an android. The additional functions are mostly
A) Faceclaim justifications
B) Not wanting to be useless

All that so you could use a really good faceclaim you found, acceptable

Sort of? Like I knew I wanted to play an android, I had an idea of how I wanted them to behave, and I searched for a faceclaim that gave me that impression. I usually come up with a character concept first, then work on what I need to make that concept work, and I use the faceclaim to flesh out the remaining details.

Sort of? Like I knew I wanted to play an android, I had an idea of how I wanted them to behave, and I searched for a faceclaim that gave me that impression. I usually come up with a character concept first, then work on what I need to make that concept work, and I use the faceclaim to flesh out the remaining details.
neato

I find a face claim first then walk around for a bit and then write stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back