• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
A small anti-gravitational field. It lessens weight because he's not your average heavy weight mechanic. He'se actually pretty scrawny. He has to think smart and take shortcuts to excel in his field.
The extra length for the extension will have to be carried separately, and since he installed an anti-gravitational field the thing would be not too heavy but take up some space due to the device installed to decrease its weight.

The extra length for the extension will have to be carried separately, and since he installed an anti-gravitational field the thing would be not too heavy but take up some space due to the device installed to decrease its weight.
Yeah. The extension he carries in his backpack. It kind of works like magnets, only on a certain frequency that only those particular magnets connect.

Whew, that was a long talk. Sorry if I sounded too rough, I'm trying my best to keep things settled so that nothing is too out of hand.

Stowaway is highly discouraged. There's more than a handful of people that'll pick the bones out of the frail boi.
Just say he was hired too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back