• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
AppleJuice AppleJuice question time, as many others have experienced!
As Clan had stated, dark matter isn't something too damaging but rather(from what I saw from wikipedia TM) more just the matter that takes up the mass that exists in space but isn't directly observed. Yet.
I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What's Omniplex?

You can only carry two gadgets at a time, so while your char may have countless in stock you may have to give two specific examples to go with.

We don't have quantum pistols so far so you may want to give a more "standard"(aka measure by standard handguns or rifles) measure for the hex shield.
Well from my experience dark matter is just used as a missile, and can combust even with no air to light. So, I guess I might have just said "Futuristic rocket launcher"
Okay, well omniplex means it has rivets and sections. It can expand to fit any shape, and he most usually changes it into a folded hammer-esque type for combat.
And, the hex shield can handle approximately a crushing force of 5000 pounds, so I guess about 50 hits from a standard rifle.

Well from my experience dark matter is just used as a missile, and can combust even with no air to light. So, I guess I might have just said "Futuristic rocket launcher"
Okay, well omniplex means it has rivets and sections. It can expand to fit any shape, and he most usually changes it into a folded hammer-esque type for combat.
And, the hex shield can handle approximately a crushing force of 5000 pounds, so I guess about 50 hits from a standard rifle.
by standerd Rifle I'm assuming like a U.S.A M4 Assult Rifle?

I feel like you mean Anti-matter, not dark matter

The omniplex crowbar isn't even really a weapon. Its a tool, only he uses it as a weapon. He's not the fighting type.
And I mean for the rifle probably a Barret M82

The omniplex crowbar isn't even really a weapon. Its a tool, only he uses it as a weapon. He's not the fighting type.
And I mean for the rifle probably a Barret M82
So Omniplex is more a company name?

And the shield can withstand up to an antimateriel rifle's shot. Okay.

You can only carry two gadgets at a time, so while your char may have countless in stock you may have to give two specific examples to go with.
This would still need fixing.

This post

This post
Oh, sorry. I didn't see that part, rpn auto refreshing pages works in strange ways

then it'd be more a multitool than a crowbar, yeah. I'd prefer if you rename the tool to minimize confusion.
Antimatter would be too unstable to use with something as small as a rocket launcher. Wouldn't it?

Oh, sorry. I didn't see that part, rpn auto refreshing pages works in strange ways

then it'd be more a multitool than a crowbar, yeah. I'd prefer if you rename the tool to minimize confusion.
Antimatter would be too unstable to use with something as small as a rocket launcher. Wouldn't it?
I have good alternative for him

Yes but he kinda... Tinkers. He only has 4 bullets at his disposal and it takes a while to make a cartridge.

Yes but he kinda... Tinkers. He only has 4 bullets at his disposal and it takes a while to make a cartridge.
I PRESENT THE DISRUPTOR RIFLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back