• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ohhh because ships are always female and Essex girl jokes. Got it, thx
No, I named it that because the Essex irl was a disaster, and was the inspiration for Moby Dick. It got rammed by a whale and the crew turned into cannibals.
There are new members being added to the bunch, but we could skip to the ship if the time calls for it.
I will do intro, and mark them as tardy on the Captain's attendance sheet. That okay?

No, I named it that because the Essex irl was a disaster, and was the inspiration for Moby Dick. It got rammed by a whale and the crew turned into cannibals.

I will do intro, and mark them as tardy on the Captain's attendance sheet. That okay?
Ohhh because ships are always female and Essex girl jokes. Got it, thx
The rekted ship is totally a possibility i dunno about the other one.

Question, because this is called living quarters along with the main thread can we use this for short sorta one liner interactions?

Yes. Do keep in mind Inaros II is an NPC so its interaction with other characters will be handled by me.

Why does Arisu's CS said she use Space HK416 but actually holds an AK-12 in the profile pic

Girls Frontline does have HK416 if I remembered correctly lol

Imagine if one day the magic school bus went to repairs and nobody told that teacher that she had a normal school bus for a while.

T: Today we’re going on a field trip into a volcano!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back