• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Did I just post twice in two days?
Heck yeah I did.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence. I'm proud of myself.

LMAO TRUEEEE
I don't see how this is remotely funny. No character would like to join a crew after being threatened. Kinda ruined a perfectly good interaction for 0stinato too, who has barely had a chance to post up until now. Arisu and the other security/gunners were also told to stand down from a higher up.

I don't see how this is remotely funny. No character would like to join a crew after being threatened. Kinda ruined a perfectly good interaction for 0stinato too, who has barely had a chance to post up until now. Arisu and the other security/gunners were also told to stand down from a higher up.
Where all I see is him telling her that they’re not sure yet

Where all I see is him telling her that they’re not sure yet
"I also advise security keep their weapons hidden unless necessary, since it may prove a shock"
"Stand by, boys, and try ta be welcoming"
Do we really have to force every new player's character into joining? I wonder if Arisu will give Alyxandra, Connor or Skrebi the same warm welcome.

"I also advise security keep their weapons hidden unless necessary, since it may prove a shock"
"Stand by, boys, and try ta be welcoming"
Do we really have to force every new player's character into joining? I wonder if Arisu will give Alyxandra, Connor or Skrebi the same warm welcome.
I see the word advise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back