• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I would appreciate it, honestly. Because my options for a reply are limited to Karah begging for her life and PvP in a weakened state. If you've read my CS, you'd know what she'd pick.

dqk6sjs42i8z.png

I decided to break my off-grid plan partially so I can join back on on this lil adventure.
Sorry for disappearing everyone, I'm back. Gonna be busy like hell, but I hope I can help.

Verena Verena i will reply soon, also can I introduce a character blobman said I could introduce before he left?
Alright let's settle this first
at the point of the request, the GM was Verena.
Therefore, Verena gets the final say so long as Verena is in charge.
Common Courtesy.

Don't make me say Common Courtesy so much, it's also the name of an album of a band I listen to and I wanna listen to the album again

Please, Clan, this is a coop game not a single player. Don't expect a happy ending when you're disrespectful of your comrades.

- We travelled to New Finland.
- We introduced Skrebi.
- Arai just made their intro. Yay. No info from Panda
- We introduced Karah, who was in an at least 1000-year old cryopod. She's a human from when Earth was still in existence. One of the first settlers etc. you can read more in their CS.
- Ray almost got into a bar fight.
- Pirate corpses were moved in the medical bay to be disposed of at some point. If players fail to do so in 48 hours, they will start to rot. :)

Alright let's settle this first
at the point of the request, the GM was Verena.
Therefore, Verena gets the final say so long as Verena is in charge.
Common Courtesy.

Don't make me say Common Courtesy so much, it's also the name of an album of a band I listen to and I wanna listen to the album again

Please, Clan, this is a coop game not a single player. Don't expect a happy ending when you're disrespectful of your comrades.
Got it also welcome back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back