• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If Ray is arrested, he will Sgt Maj Johnson his way out of there and somehow capture a tank
Nah, both Ray and the kids got away. There's still a chance to track them down later to find Skrebi's money and even some more treasure. Arai and Panda may be witnesses of the whole event and help out. Just a suggestion.

Nah, both Ray and the kids got away. There's still a chance to track them down later to find Skrebi's money and even some more treasure. Arai and Panda may be witnesses of the whole event and help out. Just a suggestion.
Ray just wants the pain to end. Also, if you give him painkillers, would they act like normal ones and just make him drowsy, or would they act like laughing gas that dentists use(b/c it is cheaper), and Ray would be a wee bit high.

Ray just wants the pain to end. Also, if you give him painkillers, would they act like normal ones and just make him drowsy, or would they act like laughing gas that dentists use(b/c it is cheaper), and Ray would be a wee bit high.
In order to stop pain only in his arm, forearm and hand, a local anaesthetic is injected into a nerve located at the armpit. On both sides. His arms will feel numb for a couple of hours. As the anaesthetic wears off, the pain will gradually return but can be managed with oral painkillers. Yes, I've done a lot of research. No, I'm not a real medic.

ChasmOfOrganicMatter ChasmOfOrganicMatter
Yo, I know that Reizlav was there waiting for the engineers as well, but I just decided to go with them already in the room when he arrived. Time-wise, they were doing their tests and scans before Ray said to wake the pod's occupant up, so it would make sense to have them both in there. Just thought I'd mention this so you know why my post is a bit different.

Tbh i don’t what to do with my gal. Should she join Ray or just check the dame on the ship.
Honestly, she could very well be in either location. We're in the process of acquiring a medic, as well as waking up someone who will either be a passenger or join the crew, so having the ship's Second-in-Command present at either of those events would make complete sense. Sarah has a lot of pull on the ship, and don't be afraid to use it!
Those are my thoughts, at least!

Tbh i don’t what to do with my gal. Should she join Ray or just check the dame on the ship.
What 0stinato said. Also, she can always explore the Station and find things to interact with. From my many years of RPG videogame experience, the inn/tavern is a good place to find quests.

Honestly, she could very well be in either location. We're in the process of acquiring a medic, as well as waking up someone who will either be a passenger or join the crew, so having the ship's Second-in-Command present at either of those events would make complete sense. Sarah has a lot of pull on the ship, and don't be afraid to use it!
Those are my thoughts, at least!
And here i thought i picked up a role, where i’m basically just a road trip driver. It does make sense that she’s around near the ship! Now that you also mention it. It’s not pretty out of character for her to follow after Ray. (Darn, you know my character well!)

What 0stinato said. Also, she can always explore the Station and find things to interact with. From my many years of RPG videogame experience, the inn/tavern is a good place to find quests.
Yoooo, that sounds like pretty dope idea! Will i happen to meet, at least Arai’s or Soviet Panda’s character?

I’ll try my hardest to get a post up. For now i’ll try to sleep with a stupid boil being annoying behind my ear. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back