• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome one and all! I haven't really asked for one of these in awhile, but I was looking back through one of my rps and decided I would put another one of these out there
As usual, heres a small list of rules.

1. Be oc x cannon friendly. I shall double up for this RP ((If you want))

2. Be able to play Rick Sanchez C-137 for me. I can play any cannon character for you. Literally, any of them. Name them. Different dimensions also apply, though I may struggle a bit trying to play them, especially if they aren't cannon dimensions, but I will try.

3. Have decent grammar. I'm not asking for perfection, but decent.

4. At least 1 paragraph response

5. The plot is going to played by ear, meaning we'll make it up as we go along, adding on as we feel and what we feel. I'm sure we can discuss something else if that's what you want

6. DONT GHOST ME. I get being busy as I am now in collage and my schedule is full. Just let me know if you're going to be gone for a while. Or if you're not interested anymore. Just don't leave me guessing. It really gets annoying. I won't be mad, I swear.

7. I don't mind rping with younger people , just not younger than 17, but as there might be more mature themes ((as I like to dabble in romance, and this is Rick and Morty)), I'd prefer you to be 18 if we are delving into 18+ themes as I am an adult myself. (I'm 18)

8. I'd prefer if you were at least semi-lit, as I know not everyone is perfect. Also, I don't really like rping with people who "text talk" as it just is hard to reply to and feels lazy. I'm already stuck in a few of those and am just too nice to say anything.

9. I can play multiple characters that our characters interact with, as this helps move the story along, but I really don't want to carry all of them, so please lets just have an equal balance

10. With ocs, please no overpowering, super perfect, no flaws kind of characters. I'm talking Mary-Sue. Everyone has flaws and no one is perfect.

I do have a Discord that I can use if you don't want to rp on site.
((GlitchyGamerGirl#8868
PM me if interested
Please don't just randomly message me, unless we are rping, then its okay because I love OOC
If you don't reply for awhile, I shall message you to just check in and make sure you're okay
If you have any questions feel free to ask below! Or shoot me a pm here on RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back