• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1Shot1Squee

Sooner or Later
Just looking to have some fun delving into some good ole stories with y'all. It's been a good minute since I've done this so patience would be appreciated but I'd like to say I'm pretty literate still.
I'm not a fan of one-liners -_-
I don't usually do fandom, I'm sorry. You may try to convince me but no promises!
I don't mind violence or romance. Be as brutal and hardcore/kinky as you want..Or not. I'll adapt to it.
Language is a go! Fucking bring all the creative language.
I normally do hetero relations but don't mind others too much.
I like delving into my characters. Don't be surprised if I have more than one main or if I end up killing one off. Chaos is fun. Like DnD
If you have any questions that I don't briefly explain above, please go ahead and ask. I'm an open book.
Now I guess I'll show the small list of things that I'm looking for off the top of my head.

Fantasy/Medieval
Space/Fantasy
Supernatural
Future/Magic
Zombies
All the Apocalypse

If you have any suggestions, by all means ask! I have general plots/setting for these ideas as well if you're interested but yeah!
Fun stuff :o)

Hey there! I'm Rayna and I am completely interested in persuing some stories with you. Out of the list above I'm interested in:
Fantasy/Medieval
Supernatural
Future/Magic
Zombies
All the Apocalypse

So, pretty much all of them.

Hey there! I'm Rayna and I am completely interested in persuing some stories with you. Out of the list above I'm interested in:
Fantasy/Medieval
Supernatural
Future/Magic
Zombies
All the Apocalypse

So, pretty much all of them.
Message me! :)

Hello, I would be interested in a zombie apocalypse. I have this plot:

It is meant for doubling with the pairings. I wouldn't mind creating an RP if you would be up for making the first post when ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back