• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Misty stood in the courtyard, watching as the others found their pairs. After the earlier festivities, Wisteria had dashed home in order to change into one of her favorite dresses. It was a simple yet elegant thing. A pale yellow, knee-length dress that, in the grand scheme of her design, accentuated the blue of her eyes. As for shape, the frock held tight to the young woman's frame, flaring out at her hips in a plume of flowery chiffon. The young woman loved the way the fabric stirred at the slightest breath of a breeze, flowing with her as she swayed to the beat of the music. The day had been interesting and, at times, quite stressful. However, this was her favorite part of the spring festival, she loved to dance. She was quite good, in fact, having took lessons up until she had moved to Kore, permanently. The lessons were still fresh, she practiced them everyday, whilst doing her chores, or between her other hobbies. Though, Misty would never admit that about herself, no matter how good, she simply did not like talking about herself. It felt like bragging to her, though, she enjoyed getting too know others and listening to them talk about themselves... The young woman quickly pulled herself from her thoughts, patting down the skirt of her dress before straightening once more. It was time to find her partner.

Valente
Interacting: Rhys AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat
"I'd be a lucky guesser then. Though maybe more of an accidental lucky guesser," Accepting Rhys hand he slowly started to move to the dance floor. Continuing the talk as he went. "The honor is mine. While I may not have danced in a while I use to do it all the time," Music filling his mind, he moved around to take up the leading role as if on auto pilot. Realizing this he corrected himself, moving one of his hands from where they were going to lay at their waist to their shoulder. "I apologize, I'm a bit use to simple taking the lead without a second thought," he looked away for a second before looking back, not looking down as his feet started to move along with his partners. He moved easily as if it was simple second nature, which it in a sense was. "Have you lived here long?" he was about to say more but stopped himself from asking too many questions. After all he didn't know if they would even enjoy having to ask a bunch of questions as they danced.

Alejandro Guerra

1539055876468.png
Mood: Relaxed
Current Goal: Make it to the festival and enjoy himself
Interacting With: N/A
Tags: Luna Malveaux Luna Malveaux

It was definitely a beautiful night for a festival and seeing all the people so happy as they made their way there reminded him of times like this back home. While they had things like this back there, it lacked something this small place has. That being community. Everyone seemed friendly and nice to one another, so he knew it was definitely going to be something to remember. He moved here after the one last year and as a result, he, of course, missed it so this was his first time attending one. Grabbing his necklace, he put it on over his head, fixing his hair after. As he made his way out, he put on his jacket and headed out, making his way towards the village square where everything was taking place.

One he arrived in the village square, Alejandro listened as the announcement involving the dance began, and as the pairs were called and it came to an end everyone went along to their partners. Never being one for dancing, Alejandro made sure his name wasn't entered, knowing he'd only make a fool of himself if he tried. Dancing as if you had two left feet really does leave one in such a position after all. Putting his hands in his pockets, he simply watched the others, smiling as they all seemed to be getting ready, some already finding their partners and others possibly already starting. It was hard to keep track of everyone.

After a moment, he went to get himself a drink. It was a festival, so he was bound to find something to eat and drink, right? Whilst everyone else did their thing, he did his. He came across a stall that had some stuff and happily indulged in what was being offered. Coming back to watch the dancers. It still amazed him how everyone was could be so happy. Even at large scale events like this back home, there were people who managed to not enjoy themselves. There's the possibility of their being that one person here, but in his opinion, it seemed unlikely. The people of Violet Meadows always seemed close and welcoming to him.

Despite all that was going on, he still couldn't help but be amazed by the scenery. How the lighting illuminated the village square in such a beautiful way. The people populating the area made it seem cozy and brought forth a sense of warmth and hospitality. To him, this kind of stuff all seemed magical and it due to it being something he kind of craved for it was more than underwhelming. It was almost like a dream. Taking a sip of his drink, he simply continued to watch, a smile on his face as he did so. Before thinking to himself, that maybe he should one day ask someone to teach him how to dance... So that he could participate with everyone else. Losing wasn't something he was worried about nor winning. Just the experience looked fulfilling enough.

Magic Loving Librarian
Thomas Pasquerella
SPOILER_Pengruoxibh.png
Thomas was kept the smile on his face as Rose told him about her ordeal. Truthfully, if he was in her shoes he would've hidden himself away and refused to partake in his sibling's prank. However, he was in his own and as long as Rose was still willing to dance he would try to make the best of it for the both of them. Clearing his throat, Thomas spoke in a hushed tone so others would have to strain their ear to listen in. "I know it's not much, but I could raddle off the textbook way of dancing if that's to your liking." Even though his words told of a Thomas that was calm, on the inside he was wondering how long he could keep the act together. While he could be a convincing storyteller from all the reading he has done, Thomas was not exactly a socialite. Truly, he had hoped for a partner that could take the lead, but for now, that would be his job.

Trying to be reassuring, Thomas gave Rose's hand a gentle squeeze as he placed his hand at her back as he started trying to recall all he had read about dancing. Tango? No. Club dancing? No. Swing dancing? No. Waltz? Yes! The music that's playing seems about right for a waltz anyways. "Once we start, we'll follow a '1,2,3' sorta beat. And I must admit, it may have been a hot minute since I last danced myself. I personally use my time to care for the library and my hands for refurbishing or copying books." Thomas let out a chuckle and his smile tried shy as he realized that neither of them had started dancing even as everyone else had.

Information

Mood: Calm on the outside/Panic on the inside

Interacting with: Rose

• Samuel Krauss •

7f2f371f-e9ca-4322-a293-5f998a1276a8-jpeg.615169

Should he have thought about it first before jumping up onto the stage where everyone could see to ask for a dance from his partner? Oh most definitely. She could have rejected him there and then in front of everyone if she so wished, how embarrassing would that have been? But had he done so? Of course not, but it would be a bit late to dwell on that now. How else was he going to get her attention though. She was so lost in her music he was sure he could wave from now until the end of the dance and she doubted she would take a moment to spot him since she was enjoying herself already. He just hoped his own enthusiasm was enough to sway her at this point as he held out his hand to her. Her gaze was enough to answer that however as she definetly seemed happy about his request. At least he hoped that's what that look he was getting was.

His assumptions were confirmed as soon as he spotted her turn to wordlessly ask the band for permission first. He smiled wider once she had turned back to him and took his hand, catching her gaze with his as she answered. Once her hand was in his he had looked towards the band and lifted the other, giving a joking salute of thanks to them for releasing their precious violin player with a grin before he had lead the blonde woman down off the stage with him, hopping down himself, but making sure to lead Lumina down in a gentler fashion.

Most of the others had already sought out their partners and had joined in on the fun, with varying degrees of expertise. That didn't matter though, unless any of them were actually looking for the prize for best dance. This was not Samuel's first flower dance at all so he already knew the drill, but he had no care for a prize. This was all for fun.

"We're joining the party a little late but it shouldn't matter too much. I'm just glad the band didn't decide to keep you from leaving. Though I wouldn't have blamed them if they did." he joked with a lighthearted smile as he led Lumina out to dance floor, though her performance was something another was plenty of truth in his words too. The music did change a little without the occasional lilt of Lumina's violin sections but the band was changing accordingly and the music still was fitting for a flower festival for sure. With that thought quickly pushed aside, Samuel had went ahead and re-adjusted how he was holding her hand and placed his free hand at her back. He waited for a moment to give Lumina some time to collect herself first before he would lead them into the dance, joining everyone else.

Interactions | Lumina ( Lumina Lumina )
Mentions | N/A

Last edited:

• hrqmmeqfcte31.png
    Date: Friday Spring 6th || Flower Festival
    Time: 1pm -> 7pm || Evening

Interacting With:
    Maxwell ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo ) Rein ( MiraAutumn MiraAutumn )

~ Festival Wandering -> Dancefloor ~
    Festival Music || Alessia’s CS File

The festival was grand, though she didn’t prefer flowers she could appreciate the beauty in everyone working together to welcome the spring. The stalls were packed as the tourists and town men merrily went on their way. The soothing feel of the breeze was picking up. The woman seemed pacified enough to have any coffee, which made her wonder just if it was caffeine she sought out as there were plenty of easier ways to get caffeine than to follow a stranger to their home. In fact that the woman was fool enough to agree to follow a stranger was worrisome, though Alessia had no doubt that Max was a gentleman and that there would be no issue this woman had nothing she was basing her judgment off of.

She had intended to join solely to enjoy the joys of satisfying a customer, even if not her own, but now she wondered if she should be worried for Max. The woman was an anomaly, and most anomalies had never given her pause before. She put on her best customer service smile as she let Max lead them off, who had seemed to entrust the store with Rein. She gave Rein a quick wave as they were off. The trip hadn’t taken long at all. A mere blip of the day, even as the woman had need of near-insane amounts of caffeine. Never would she let herself become a slave to the dark mistress that was coffee.

As they returned to the festival they were just as quickly shoo’d away. It seems Rein was doing rather well as a salesman and enjoying every moment of it. With a curtsy, they left him. Instead, Alessia would work on planning, well secretly that is. While usually she was cooped up in the stall most of the day today gave her an unprecedented chance to size up the competition. She was enjoying walking around and conversing with Max so no one could say that she was there merely to snoop, snooping was just a bonus. She’d even managed to buy a few lemons from Sam, retrieved a couple of tools from her brother Mirko, and buy some unknown wares from Billy-T, that she was quick to hide away after all her plans for next year should be a surprise.

The wandering had come to a stop though as the sun fell closer to the horizon. A mere three hours were left before the dance would commence. After they’d traversed enough of the festival they returned to the stall and relieved Rein from his temporary position. Though the man put up a good push back it wasn’t quite right that he should get no chance to explore as well.

“Today’s been delightful! Thank you Rein, for watching after the stall. And Thank you Max, for accompanying me. ”

As time passed she worked on writing out notes and diagrams for the changes she would implement next year speaking with Max at lulls where the crowds thinned. Before long the sun had started to set signaling the time to pack up the stall and move to the dancefloor. She worked to help Max finish up so that they could head to the dance together.

• Ashe.Duran.full.2688209.png
    Time: 7pm || Evening

Interacting With:
    Amelia ( Nona Nona )
    ~ Dancefloor ~
    Merry- Go - Round || Festival Music || Hunter’s CS File
    He was grateful that Amelia was graceful. He had hesitated at first but it would be fine if he started right? He held on to her leaving an appropriate amount of space as he began their wieving through the dancefloor. The waltz was a difficult one. While from the outside it would appear as though the performers were merely walking around the stage and that the moves were all the same, in reality there were many little exchanges happening. A slight movement and the leader changed, watching for the others that may cross your path, carefully maintaining balance at every point. In reality, it was far easier with a familiar partner. Which meant that for the most part, people were struggling. He’d seen a tourist earlier near fall and play it off twirling into a tango move.

Should he play it safe and stay in the basics? Or join in the antics and take it up a notch? He could throw it all to the wind and really surprise Amelia, but he wasn’t sure if she’d want to. He felt his face heat a bit as he realized that he’d been spending so much effort watching others that he’d hardly looked at his partner. Amelia was always cute, but dancing with her now really made him realize it. He couldn’t help but avert his eyes back to the others as he spoke.

“So how was your day? I hadn’t seen you most of the festival?”

“Do I really look like a swindler?” He blurted out. Regretting the question immediately, Max waved it off with vigor. Today was not the day for his self-esteem to be beaten. Turning on his heels the baker made for home, “Watch the shop Rei and I won’t nag you anymore today.” Amiably he called over his shoulder.

Thankfully Alessia had decided to join the quest for jitter juice. Having somebody to help moderate the woman’s volatile disposition was a great relief. Though it turned out her temper needed no tempering once the java flowed. Max was impressed the way she nonchalantly downed enough coffee to perk up an elephant. Max thought it was certainly worth the price of admission. The fiery woman’s request now taken care of, Alessia and Max rejoined Rein.

No sooner had they joined Rein did they swiftly find themselves being kicked out by him with surprising stubbornness. Max would have never suspected the shy and reserved man had it in him. The flummoxed baker relented with no complaint. Besides, it’s not like a stranger was taking over, Rein practically lived in the bakery, so if somebody could do it he would be the one. Amelia probably could as well now that Max thought about it. Even though Max was happy to accept the generosity he couldn’t just let it go without repaying the favor. Maybe somebody should slip Rein’s name into a certain box.

Perusing the other stalls and immersing himself into the atmosphere was something he neglected the past couple years. So it was especially enjoyable to explore the festival with great company. Max didn’t buy anything himself but Alessia had made some interesting purchases. At first he paid no mind when she bought lemons, the tools he gave a curious passing thought when he offered to carry them, but the secret purchase made him incredibly intrigued. He wondered just what Alessia was up to, but at the same time he enjoys not knowing, and decides it best to be a gentleman that minds his own business. Eventually they found themselves near the stage and the time came. He mentioned his plan before brazenly strolling to the dance box and slipping Rein’s name in. He considered adding in a few more names to sweeten the pot but strangely felt like it wouldn’t be necessary. Weird. With midafternoon approaching they returned to the stall to send off Rein. The younger man protested but eventually gave in and let Max takeover.

“Thanks for watching over things Rei. And I had a wonderful time so I should be thanking you Aless.”

For a little while things were slow. Max had started to wonder just how much he would have leftover and how best to rid himself of them. Would probably be easiest to let Rein take it all home. Not like that legendary sweet tooth wouldn’t enjoy it. As it would turn out a late afternoon rush cleaned out the booth. Unfortunate for Rein but lucky for his waistline. The rush couldn’t have come at a equally perfect and imperfect time as the dance was close to starting. With the help of Alessia the stall was cleared and they went off to the dance.

“Sorry for having you help me clean up. I didn’t expect everybody to show up at the last minute.”

Last edited:
Ryan beamed at the compliment, glad to have made a good first impression with his dancing. “Thank you.” He replied. As the two kept dancing he could see she was starting to relax. “There you go, you’re a natural.” Ryan praised. When he saw she was ready to spin he gently pushed her away from him, letting her go for a short spin. When she finished he pulled her back towards him, smiling. They were doing pretty good, maybe the would win after all. “Have you danced before?” Ryan asked curiously. He had been so focused on Emily he hadn't even looked looked at the other pairings. Ryan glanced over to see his sister on the dance floor with the librarian, everyone was smiling and having a good time. "Are you having a good time?" Ryan asked. If he remembered right this was her first time at the Flower Festival since she was relatively new to Kore.

--

Rose couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as Thomas explained they just simply had to move their feet in a 1,2,3 pattern, even offering to give a more detailed explanation of how to dance. "That's a perfectly good explanation. I should be able to accomplish that. Thank you." Rose thanked smiling back at him. It was surprisingly comforting to know that the librarian wasn't exactly a master on the dance floor either as he gently squeezed her hand and put his other hand on her back. They both could struggle to dance together at least. "I have yet to visit the library. Not because I don't like reading, quite the opposite actually. I've just been busy getting settled in that I haven't had the time yet." Rose admitted sheepishly.

"A mistake I'll have to rectify here soon." Rose added quickly. Truthfully Rose wished the two could talk rather than dance. However the pair would look rather awkward if they didn't start dancing soon. "Like this?" Rose asked and looked down at her feet, taking one step forward to avoid stepping on his foot as she took the lead.

Pik Pik Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne

large.jpg
She blushed at the complement, finally some phrase that shes not horrible at this. Emily dose her short spin just as shes been showed multiple times when she was younger, short sweet and elegant let the crowd see all of your best sides. The former noble had to repeat this step so many times because of how important was for the viewers pleasure, she can still hear the voice of her former tutor calling her out on every mistake in her head but that doesn't matter now, she came back to reality apon grabbing back on to her partner. "You could say that." Emily said stareing down at her feet for the moment, she had danced a few times outside of her training, but they served as nothing more then an attempt to impress some rich man in to marrying her, needless to say there was never any passion put into those dances. While thinking this she accidentally steps on Ryan's foot bring her back to reality. "Opps so sorry I wasn't focused for a m moment there." Nervously she gets back on the right track "ah um y yes I am having a good time thinks for asking" she blushed.

stepherz345 stepherz345

• Amelia Krauss •

a3305cef-9534-4dd1-b282-0f86fdab6ce8-jpeg.611963

Amelia had followed Hunter's lead onto the dancefloor, silently glad he had took the lead. It had been a long time since she had to dance with a partner like this and wasn't something she had to do often either so she had that fear that she was that little bit rusty, causing her to start by glancing down to her feet. Oh goodness... were heels a bad idea? she didn't think she'd be dancing today so she didnt think on that. They weren't really that high but still. What if she stood on poor Hunters foot with one of these? She had taken a breath of concern at the thought.

Once out on the floor she was fine though. Oddly enough it seemed that dancing was similar to riding a bicycle, you never really forgot. Either that or her mother had etched how the steps worked into her head, that was also a possibility. It was interesting what the mind could retain from early childhood. Realising she had been panicking too much about stepping on the young man's feet she had darted her gaze towards him. It was not met with his own gaze however, as while she had been checking her footing he was staring off into the crowd of other pairs on the floor. At least that's what she thought he was looking at. She even found herself trying to follow where his gaze was going with a curious expression in hope to see what was so interesting but gave up rather quickly. Once she had, Hunter himself had finally looked back at her but only briefly enough to start to speak. She didn't question it too hard. Perhaps dancing was just a little awkward to him, she could definitely understand that, perhaps his words were trying to break some ice because of that or perhaps he was just taking mild amusement in watching the others...Was she being too bland as a partner? He was only paired with her through the box after all. Was she boring? If she showed concern that she was too boring on her face it was only brief as she moved to answer him instead. Thinking it a good idea to hurry up and do so lest she wanted her assumptions to actually be true.

She smiled gently and shrugged her shoulders in response "It was much better than I expected it to be I admit" she began to answer with a nod as the two continued their way around the floor, seeming that little but easier now that they had stepped in and were on beat. It was an honest answer. This was a new experience for her. The last festival in Kore she had been to was a once off when she was a small kid and it was long enough ago for her to not recall which one it even was. "I guess I kept a low profile most if the day so perhaps that's why I wasn't seen much. I planned on dipping into the festivities slowly for most of the day to ease myself in but once Samuel closed his stall he insisted I get a bit more involved. "The full festival experience" I think he quoted it as, which is why I'm now on the dancefloor." she paused for a moment, tilting her head gently "And yourself? I doubt this is you first Flower festival".

Interactions |
Hunter ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )
Mentions | N/A

Last edited:

• Samuel Krauss •

Should he have thought about it first before jumping up onto the stage where everyone could see to ask for a dance from his partner? Oh most definitely. She could have rejected him there and then in front of everyone if she so wished, how embarrassing would that have been? But had he done so? Of course not, but it would be a bit late to dwell on that now. How else was he going to get her attention though. She was so lost in her music he was sure he could wave from now until the end of the dance and she doubted she would take a moment to spot him since she was enjoying herself already. He just hoped his own enthusiasm was enough to sway her at this point as he held out his hand to her. Her gaze was enough to answer that however as she definitely seemed happy about his request. At least he hoped that's what that look he was getting was.

His assumptions were confirmed as soon as he spotted her turn to wordlessly ask the band for permission first. He smiled wider once she had turned back to him and took his hand, catching her gaze with his as she answered. Once her hand was in his he had looked towards the band and lifted the other, giving a joking salute of thanks to them for releasing their precious violin player with a grin before he had lead the blonde woman down off the stage with him, hopping down himself, but making sure to lead Lumina down in a gentler fashion.

Most of the others had already sought out their partners and had joined in on the fun, with varying degrees of expertise. That didn't matter though, unless any of them were actually looking for the prize for best dance. This was not Samuel's first flower dance at all so he already knew the drill, but he had no care for a prize. This was all for fun.

"We're joining the party a little late but it shouldn't matter too much. I'm just glad the band didn't decide to keep you from leaving. Though I wouldn't have blamed them if they did." he joked with a lighthearted smile as he led Lumina out to dance floor, though her performance was something another was plenty of truth in his words too. The music did change a little without the occasional lilt of Lumina's violin sections but the band was changing accordingly and the music still was fitting for a flower festival for sure. With that thought quickly pushed aside, Samuel had went ahead and re-adjusted how he was holding her hand and placed his free hand at her back. He waited for a moment to give Lumina some time to collect herself first before he would lead them into the dance, joining everyone else.

Mentions | N/A

OgpgDaB.png

13982.gif

Festivals like these were part of why Lumina loved the valley so much. It was a time when the entire village could gather together for to all enjoy their time together. A way to celebrate certain aspects of life or the seasons. The atmosphere in the air felt different than on other days of the year. Part of it was just that it was nice to break up the typical monotony that a daily routine could bring. And especially festivals like this, with the excitement of a dance at the end of the day. It was the kind of thing that people really looked forward to, and Lumina was no exception. She had joined in on this festival both as a dancer and a musician in years past, so she was used to participating in the dance in both roles. Though, this was the first year that she could recall doing both.

As she looked at Sam and had offered her hand she noticed the smile on his face grow wider at her acceptance of the dance. In response, the smile on her face grew wider to match his, until the two were grinning at each other. She couldn't help but giggle a bit at his salute gesture at the band, finding it quite charming. She and Sam had met a few times over the course of his summer stays, but they had never seriously interacted before. She didn't know he had this goofy side to him, though she certainly wasn't complaining about it. She preferred to surround herself with lighthearted people, not wanting to dwell in negativity if she could handle it. This contradicted her desire to become friends with everyone in town at times, but her life was already all sorts of messed up, so she figured she could be forgiven for a strange way of thinking.

Lumina was grateful that Sam was helping her offstage gently, considering she was still holding onto her violin and bow with the hand that was not attached to Sam. If anything happened to her violin, the violin that her mother had gifted her on her 4th birthday, she wouldn't know what she would do. She had to be gentle with it. "Give me a moment," she spoke up as they got off stage, releasing herself from his grasp for a moment to run over to her violin case, which thankfully was only off stage not very far from where they were now standing. She quickly wiped her strings of the rosin that had gotten onto them from her bow and unscrewed the bow to release the tension in the horsehairs. She quickly and gently placed them in her case and closed the case tightly before nearly running back to join Sam, giving him a slightly bashful smile. "Sorry, I couldn't just leave it sitting out somewhere. Shall we?" she finished, her eyes sparkling as she took his hand once more as he finally led them out to the dance floor.

Lumina and Sam dancing.jpg

The blacksmith could be a competitive one, and it'd be a lie to say she hadn't tried to win the dance contest in past years when she wasn't performing. But there was something about this time around that really kept her from caring about that. It felt like she just wanted to enjoy her dance with Sam rather than attempt to be the best dancing pair on the floor. She couldn't put her finger on why exactly - maybe it was the fact that she had never both performed and danced at a Flower Festival dance before, maybe it was the goofy personality she had discovered that Sam had, maybe it was just something in the air today. Whatever it was, Lumina didn't really care. At the moment, she just wanted to have a good time dancing with Sam. This feeling was reaffirmed as she felt Sam's hold on her hand and his free hand move to her back. In this motion, it brought the two closer together than they had previously, and Lumina couldn't help but bring her gaze up to the curly haired man now holding her. While she was happy to be in this position because she hadn't been expecting to be dancing today, this was also a position she wasn't used to being in. She wasn't necessarily a stranger to physical contact, but she was pretty much chest to chest with someone, someone that upon a closer look was a pretty good-looking human. Lumina's default personality was one that was generally happy and outgoing, but in this instance as she looked up at Sam, an embarrassed blush found its way on to her cheeks, and she couldn't help but look away and give an unintentional nervous laugh. Internally, the blacksmith was yelling at herself for acting like this. This wasn't normally like her, but to be fair this wasn't a normal situation for her. As she looked away, she realized she hadn't actually answered Sam as he spoke to her. She looked back up at him with a smile, the pink on her cheeks nowhere close to leaving. "I'm sure they can manage," Lumina replied, trying to bring herself back under control. "I know there was a few songs on the setlist that didn't really require a violin, so I'm sure they'll probably transition into one of those. And you're right, we should probably get out there before the music ends!" A normal laugh escaped her lips. She might be nervous, but she really didn't mind the situation, if she was being honest. After all, the hand on her back holding her close felt gentle and warm. It was nice.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 6 (Flower Festival) - 7pm

Weather: Clear

Mood:
Super happy, a bit embarrassed

Getting ready to dance with Sam

Objective:
Dance with Sam

Interacting with: Samuel
Tags: Nona Nona

Darius
Mentioning: Silver Fae Silver Fae

To say Darius was mildly nervous about going over to Willow to dance was an understatement. Sure, he was the one who asked her in the first place, but now that it was actually happening? He was slightly panicking internally. He smoothed out his leaf-green vest with a clover leaf pattern, smiling down at it. The rest of his outfit was a bit bland in comparison to the lively clothing article, black dress pants and shoes, and a white button-up shirt under the vest. His brother thought the clover theme was tacky, but it comforted Darius to have a bit of extra luck on his side. His eyes found Willow's and he cleared his throat, before stepping up to her. He held out his hand, shakily, and gave an awkward smile. A mix of genuine excitement and fear.

"Sh-shall we then?"

Caleb
Mentioning: NighttimeForest NighttimeForest
Caleb smiled as he danced with Rein. He'd been with beginners before, so even if there was a misstep, he quickly righted both of them. It was a festival, not a competition, and as competitive as he could be, it was nice to just have fun. Not having to worry about all the troubles that usually weigh on his shoulders meant he could feel as light as air, if only for one night. He tried to keep it simple, no need to scare his partner away with too many flashy moves, but still his every movement was graceful and smooth as his curly hair swished behind him.

"You're actually quite good, you know. Not many have the skill to keep up with me," Caleb said, playfully.

Last edited:
Wisteria's smile brightened as Darius approached her and, suddenly, she developed a heightened sense of awareness she hadn't been subjected to before. It was a nervous feeling, the girl constantly aware of how she presented herself. That didn't help her nerves whatsoever. However, as the young man held out his hand, those feelings were dampened in the tide of elation that swelled in her. Misty took a moment, a small pause, to glance at his attire. She found the vest cute and, in her opinion, one could never have too much luck. She took his hand, attempting to be has casual as possible when doing so, and met the young man's gaze. Ready when you are... She murmured, brushing her hair behind her ear before laying her free hand on his shoulder. Once situated, she lifted her gaze once more. I'm a little nervous... I haven't danced with someone other than my broom for a while...

interaction: jadafun jadafun

Last edited:
Dr. Stockwell & Dr. Troy
ee3d31b8674b6e9d7be89d9a64f0222b.pngscientist_by_clock_dream_daqmifp-pre.jpeg
Mention/Interaction: Open​
He found her sitting behind the crowd on a bench prepared near a table. As everyone else was enjoying the Flower Dance, she stood out more due to the distance between her and the crowd. Legs crossed, eyes closed as she took deep sip from a cup and pulled it away for a moment before swallowing. She released a small breath before moving to take another deep sip, only for her eyes to slip open and spot the clipboard being held in front of her eyes. Dr. Troy looked down at her with the same unfazed expression he always wore, eyes briefly moving towards the clipboard he was holding before meeting Dr. Stockwell's again.

With a grimace, she set aside her cup and took the clipboard before rifling through its contents "What is this?"

"Information we might make use of during our stay here." He answered evenly as he turned and watched the Flower dance "Though this town lacks a dedicated repository of useful information, I've managed to acquire a number of useful pieces of data that might aid our future endeavors."

"Ah, so you actually managed to do something useful with your time instead of wasting it like usual," Dr. Stockwell grumbled before glancing up at him "color me surprised."

"And you managed to ask for coffee without getting the both of us arrested," he nodded to the cup at her side "color me impressed."

"Bah!" she tossed the clipboard back to him and picked up her cup once again "These yokels somehow seem to lack a basic coffee dispensary. I knew they were practically barbarians out here, but I never could've guessed it could be this bad."

"Perhaps if our findings ring promising, some of the Executives will consider moving some business ventures out here." Dr. Troy looked around the town for a moment "I know one of them has high stocks in Sun-Runner Cafe, I'm sure they'd salivate over an untouched market."

"This place is too small to even be considered a market." Dr. Stockwell looked down at her cup and shook it a bit "Honestly I'm surprised they even knew how to make a proper coffee."

"Oh what would we do then?" Dr. Troy wondered with an unenthusiastic tone "Perhaps you could join them in their.... dancing? I heard from several Marketers that its supposed to be very relaxing."

Dr. Stockwell downed her cup before reaching beside her and grabbing a second cup, "Marketers say everything is relaxing: A new couch, a new vacuum, a new Chair. It's basically their default positive whenever they write up a new commercial." After taking another sip, she gestured towards the flower dance with a deep frown "Besides,that unstructured mess could barely be considered dancing?"

Dr. Troy looked down at her and then back to the dancers for a moment before folding his and behind his back and raising an eyebrow, "How so?"

After another deep drink of Coffee, Dr. Stockwell rose and turned to face him before sliding her foot forward and nodding down to it, "So many people run their mouths about the 'Beauty' and 'Elegance' of dancing. But every single one of those idealistic simpletons so easily leave out the most important factor in Dancing."

Dr. Troy casually leafed through his notes, "And what is that?"

"Geometry!" Dr. Stockwell declared before angling her other foot and pointing downwards "In order to maintain balance, the implementation of Geometry is invaluable in determining placement. For if I were standing upon a grid, Foot A would be approximately six squares up and two squares right of Foot B. Then we factor in the center of mass, which for simplicity's sake we'll say is the two points left of Foot B."

"You're forming a triangle based off of your footwork." Dr. Troy noted before gesturing down to her legs "I suppose if that's how you see it, then every move one would take in their dance would revolve around the center of mass."

"Well it seems someone earned their Diplomas for a reason." Dr. Stockwell rolled her eyes before giving a half turn "So with that in mind, the turning of the body must be measured in degrees in order to keep the center of mass from straying too far away from Foot A and Foot B, which will also be moving in order to account for balance."

"I suppose I underestimated you, Ada." Dr. Troy admitted with a shake of his head "Here I thought that you wouldn't be able to turn hobbies into formulas... It would seem I was wrong."

Dr. Stockwell glared at him before nodding, "Yes... dead wrong."

Last edited:

• Evelyn Frost •

post.jpg

Did it seem a little weird reading out her own name? Eh. Maybe, Evelyn didn't really mind. Though she wasnt really expecting it either. She had organised most of the event so she didn't actually expect to be in it at this stage... The dance of course, she loved dancing but she assumed she'd have to be bold enough to ask someone herself during the day and well...she forgot and then it was too late. She was too busy getting things ready she guessed Cleo decided to play a bit of fairy godmother and shove her her name in the box for her at some point of the day, though unlike a handful of those that were volunteered by others she was actually pretty happy about it. She did not study performing arts to hate going out for a waltz.

She just praised the Gods that the locals here were passionate about these celebrations so they were always a great help with things like decorations otherwise she would have probably been way busier than she already was and not even got to dance when with her name in the mix. Her eyes had scanned the crowd after she had read the name on the paper earlier but she honestly could not spot who Ren might be. She didn't recognise the name so matching it to a face was near impossible to her. Even as the pairs began to find eachother and step into the music Evelyn was standing just at the bottom of the stage steps, still scanning the crowd with slightly narrowed eyes. All the while Bork was obediently sitting at her side, as if searching with her. As the crowd finally got a little thinner, she wondered if this Ren fellow was a no show. But her eyes had finally settled on someone that was making his way towards her.

Well she was confident that this was 100% someone she hadn't met before rather than her awkwardly forgetting someone. His appearance was definitely not one that would slip someone's mind easily, even someone with a track record for forgetting like hers. She blinked a couple of times as the tall male bowed a little, not that she could really call it that with the height difference at play here. It was more like he was just bending down to see her better for the first moment. That thought amused her but she quickly pushed it to one side as his hand was now being offered to her. At this point Bork had already wandered off towards some tourist kids that were offering him cuddles and snacks. With and enthusiastic smile she took his hand "Yes. Correct. It's nice to meet you Ren. And I'd love a dance~" she answered as she took a step towards him.

Interactions | Ren ( Archdemon Archdemon )
Mentions | N/A

Last edited:

• Samuel Krauss •

Despite being pretty excited to get involved in the dance he had stopped his tear towards the floor when he felt Lumina's hand slip from his briefly. He had forgotten her violin, though to be fair she had almost forgotten it too. He guessed they were both pretty preoccupied about wanting to join in on the fun. At least he knew his partner was looking to get as much fun out of the experience as he was. "Oh! Yeah. Of course" he answered simply with a nod as he watched her dart off to put her instrument away. Standing patiently until she had ran back and grabbed into his hand once more. He couldn't help but steal a glance at her as he led them to the floor, letting a quiet chuckle as he spotted her bashful expression, finding it pretty cute if anything. There was a silent moment of eye contact between them as the had taken their positions. He took that time to look down at his dance partner with a smile. They only saw eachother in passing usually with him being busy with the ranch and Lumina normally stuck in her forge or away to the mines. She always seemed to have smiling faces around her when she was in town though. He guessed she just had that kind of magnetism. With a bright demeanor and a smile that could grab ones attention. He felt like the box had done him a good turn this year. Lumina was the first to break eye contact but she had soon returned it with her answer and a rosy cheeks. "If you have as much fun now as you looked to be having up on stage I'll be more than glad. Means I'm doing my part" he joked before he had pulled her in just a little closer but hopefully enough not to make her feel too uncomfortable and lead them into the dance, weaving in with the rest of them like they hadn't joined too late.

With both of them no strangers to the flower dance the steps were fairly easy, no fumbling with footing or embarrassed apologies for doing so, if anything it was pretty loose, just going with the flow and that was a pace that suited him. He wondered how the two hadn't been paired up before despite them both being pretty involved in the festival most years. What a shame really, he was enjoying her company so far. Even if she was a little nervous, he didn't need to pull her onto the dancefloor and convince her to have fun since she gladly obliged nor was that awkward 'where are you from' small talk that he'd normally be stuck with while paired with a tourist, it was calm, there was pressure for winning or for remembering steps or ice breaking. He liked that, just getting to goof around for a while.
"Maybe you'll get to join back in for another song later in the night. As nice as this is, I think I'd like to hear that too at some point." He offered, as much as he was enjoying their time he knew that she was having great fun on stage too before he had stolen her off of it. That being said, any form of guilt he felt for pulling her away from performing was almost non-existent now that he was here.

Mentions | N/A

Last edited:
Doctor Rhys W. Wright

When Rhys felt Val's hand softly collide with his, Rhys prepared to take the lead for his partner, but Val attempted lead instead. Every time before when he danced, Rhys always took lead, but in that brief second, Rhys realized he probably should have asked first. But, Val readjusted himself and apologized before he had a chance to say otherwise. "That's quite alright," he replied. "Actually, I'm quite guilty of doing the same." It was probably for the better that he took lead. Not because he thought Val would be bad at dancing. No, because Rhys realized that he didn't exactly know how to dance when he wasn't leading. His parents seemed to have neglected to teach him that during his dance lessons as a child. Nevertheless, Rhys placed his hands around Val's back and began to gracefully guide his partner to the rhythm of the music. Weaving between the other dancers, the moment was absolutely charming. The music, the atmosphere, everything: it was all wonderful.

After a while, Val asked him a question. But, he had cut off suddenly and Rhys saw a moment of concern flash across Val's face. Did Val feel uncomfortable, or was he intimidating? Rhys suddenly remembered how people used to tell him that he was intimidating at first sight. Attempting to remedy Val's feelings, and dissolve any comfortableness, Rhys tried to loosen up a bit and smiled as he answered. "Oh, how long? About 6 months, not too much time. I moved here a couple of months after I got my medical degree. I didn't quite like it in the city, you know? The countryside is much more my taste." Rhys continued the conversation, softly talking as he let his feet wander, hoping they wouldn't dare mislead him as Rhys let his focus drift to thinking of what to say. "It's very lovely out here. Much more than the city. Violet Meadows has such a nicer atmosphere and feels more like a community. It's utterly stunning how much of a difference it is." As Rhys finished his sentence, he realized how much he had been talking. Had he talked through too much of the dance for Val? He began to apologize for a tad, "I'm sorry, love. I hope I haven't been chatting too much for your taste." He lowered his view to his partner's eyes, hoping to catch them. "This dance has been very sweet, though."

Mood: Blissful

Tags: NighttimeForest NighttimeForest
download20191004222305.png
code by @Goldieloxx

Valente
Interacting: Rhys AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat
He was glad that they didn't take any offense to him trying to take the lead without asking. Even being in the same boat as him. The dance made him feel comfortable, getting to dance after so long.. It just made him feel that bit of happiness he use to have for it. When his dance partner talked he listened, it was nice just hearing about someone else. So he has a medical degree? Wait, he was the villages doctor wasn't he? Mentally he was checking himself over in his head to try and think if he accidentally hurt himself. He didn't think he did, so there shouldn't be any worry. After all the doctor could focus his attention to people who really need it. So they were also in a city before this. "I have to say from what very little I've seen so far I agree. It seems so nice here,"

What he didn't expect was the other to apologize, or to call him love. "Oh, no, no. I enjoy hearing other people talk," his partner had yet again did something he didn't expect. Lowering their head to catch his own eyes as he blinked in question. He felt a light blush try to come onto his cheeks that he was desperate to fight. "Ah well, I'm glad you think so. I've also enjoyed it," he really wasn't sure if he should look elsewhere or not. They were clearly just being nice. He should really focus on dancing. Sure before he had prompted to talk while doing it, but that was the very seconds in the past. He hoped his partner didn't notice anything.

• tumblr_pwm0flOVRp1vrytjno2_1280.png
    Time: 7pm || Evening

Interacting With:
    Max ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo ) Anyone she may bump with the stumbling.
    ~ Dancefloor ~
    Waltz of Flowers || Alessia’s CS File

As the dance began to start she walked into position on the dancefloor. She gave Max a smile as they skated right through the first dance. She’d known she wasn’t the greatest dancer but she was sure she wasn’t the worst either. She’d never put stock into dancing quite as her siblings and cousins did. The basic steps were all there though. She heard Max apologize and just shook her head. It could hardly be called his fault.

“I enjoyed today a lot. There’s no need to apologize, besides if I hadn’t forgotten to get my permit then my stall would have been just as bad to clean up.”

As they moved along the dancefloor the song quickly shifted from the swooshing sounds to a more even and measured pace. This one she recognized easily as Tchaikovsky. She remembered it playing in a show from her childhood.

“You know our festivals are rather nice but everyone always only puts out their very best. Next year I’m going to expand Bon Marché’s supply and fit in all the extras that city festivals may find. Perhaps I’ll work with the District and set up possible games. A flower lei race would be appropriate no?”

She let out a small smile as they danced. Perhaps this was why Hunter was so insistent that she join in every year? She hadn't had this much fun in a while, dancing was something new she supposed. Perhaps it was the enjoyment she was having or that she had looked up rather than at their feet when Max went to answer but she found herself stumbling right over their feet as the tempo rose.

“Oops!”

Magic Loving Librarian
Thomas Pasquerella
SPOILER_Pengruoxibh.png
Thomas took a step back to match Rose's step forward. A waltz, Thomas recalled reading about them on a winter night he couldn't be bothered to sleep. The thought made his nose feel cold for the briefest of moments as the words from the page emerged from his memories to the front of his mind. "Next, step forward with your other foot, have them parallel. Then a step to the side. Don't worry about stepping on me." As he spoke, Thomas' tone came out rather neutral, as if reading off a page, his face almost matching it with him squinting like he was reading small writing. A moment pasted and he was back to his usual smile as he premetively took the follow up steps so Rose could go through her motions without worrying about stepping on him. However, Thomas figured this would only make them look like worse dancers, but oh well.

"It's alright, my library will stand whether or not I get an abundance of visiters. It's my quiet place that I can simply be, you know?" Thomas finished his sentence with a humble chuckle, meeting Rose's eyes with his own. "And don't worry about it, I, like may others here, play nice. Being busy is seemingly the usual for living here, just as long as that which keeps you busy keeps you happy." With that Thomas offered a full face smile, eyes closed along with a toothy grin. Though in the back of his head he started wondering if he had laid out enough food for his cat, or would he come home later to a feline yelling at him like a drama queen?

Information

Mood: Calm on the outside/Panic on the inside

Interacting with: Rose

All the Hughes children attended dance classes growing up. It was an apparent necessity in the eyes of Mama Hughes who was the real law at home. To deny her was denying God, and not Papa Hughes had the grit to rescue his only son. With no other option Max begrudgingly never missed a class. It seemed this was another time those classes, as distant as they were, came in handy through the school years and did so again.

Still he was rusty, his movements stiff at first but he remained self-assured his feet wouldn’t fail him. Max kept an appropriate space between while maneuvering them through the busy dancefloor. Alessia made it delightfully easy, cautious while not ignoring conversation.

“Permits are incredibly sneaky things aren’t they? There is always one hidden under the pile that gets missed. But I guess we should be happy Kore doesn’t make us have as many like the city.” He would give a light hearted shrug if he could.

Max was more comfortable when the next song started, his body loosened while it remembered the steps. He was now confident enough to hear the music and believed it sounded familiar. Probably something from one of the balls held at the Academy or maybe one of the Navy galas, he didn’t try very hard to remember. He was more interested in having a good time.

“Now that you mention-” Max was cut off when the pair tripped over themselves. Luckily he managed to plant a sturdy foot to steady them both before the stumble became worse. Widened eyes displayed momentary panic that was quickly blinked away as a sheepish look grew. “Are you okay? I didn’t step on you did I?”

Interacting- BriiAngelic BriiAngelic and whoever might be bumped

Last edited:

Professional Cat Appreciater
Alexis Rae Malveaux

00efdf050f7d6aad664749a296d66442.jpg
The festival had certainly lived up to her grandfather's stories and more. It almost felt surreal being here but here she was, enjoying herself more than she thought she would. Not to mention the food was amazing, if the two ice cream cones in her hands and her empty wallet said anything. She was definitely going to have a stomach ache later but that was future Alex's problem. After finding somewhere to sit and enjoy her treat, Alex sat back and watched as people entered their names into the box to be partnered up. Putting her name in the box was tempting, but she ended up deciding against it. She's never danced a day in her life, so if anything she'd just be inconveniencing the poor person who got paired up with her. Besides, she still had two cones to finish before she could ould even write her own name or hold someone else's hand to dance for that matter. Unless they wanted to hold the cones with her, that's kinda romantic, isn't it?

After one of her delicious treats were gone, future Alex was really feeling that stomach ache. Resting her head against the table, she gazed at her untouched ice cream in both longing and disgust. As much as she wanted to eat it there was no way she could now and throwing it away wasn't an option. Looking away, she noticed a new figure standing not too far away from her. She'd seen Alejandro around a few times before when she was getting groceries, he seemed kind enough. Truthfully the only reason she could remember his name was that it was somewhat similar to her own. Wasn't offering him ice cream going to come off as creepy? Screw it. Brushing all thoughts away, she held out the cone towards him and spoke, hopefully, loud enough to be heard over the music and the shuffling of feet as everyone found their partners. "Hey, Alejandro, would you like this ice cream? I'd eat it myself but I think I've already had way too much.." She offered, lifting her head up from the table slightly and giving a small smile.

Information

Mood: Content, albeit nauseous

Interacting with: Alejandro Ramirez
Tags: Roman Roman

Last edited:
Alejandro Guerra

1539055876468.png
Mood: Calm => Nervous
Current Goal: Enjoy his night => Attempting to remember her name
Interacting With: Alexis Malveaux

Tags: Luna Malveaux Luna Malveaux

As things began to pick up with the dancers, Alejandro found himself more interested than he was before. Looks like everyone found their partners and started to dance, so that was good. Now that they started, it was apparent to him that he probably wouldn't have stood a chance at all. Well, maybe against his boss. From the looks of things, she was stumbling around. It made him chuckle a little bit, though he knew it would be rude to poke fun at her about it due to her letting him stay with her at Bon Marche. Made getting to work a lot easier too. Aside from that, he continued to watch everyone dance and enjoy themselves, which in turn allowed him to enjoy himself.

Time would pass as he sat there, smiling and cheering the dancers on. Removing his jacket to cool himself off, he took a sip of his drink before hearing his name be called. Furrowing his brow, he looked around. None of the dancers seem to have their eyes on him and that made it obvious that it wasn't any of them. When he did finally see who was calling him, he recognized who it was. He knew that girl from somewhere. Her name... What was her name? Alejandro stood up from where he was sitting and picked up his jacket, though he was moving very slowly. It was extremely noticeable at that. Anyone paying more attention than they should also notice that he was sweating and the look on his face was one of pure nervousness. He wasn't scared to talk to her, but it was rather him attempting to say her name and getting it wrong if he did. Semi lost in thought, he tossed his jacket onto the back of the chair and pulled it out, taking a seat. "H-Hey... Sure, I'll take you up on your offer." He said, slowly placing his hand on the ice cream cone. He probably looked as if he were gonna explode. It can be deemed crazy how his mood changed so fast. It was almost comical as to how fast it happened.

Alejandro sat there, taking a really slow lick of the ice cream as he continued to dig deeper into his mind trying to remember her name. She's said it to him before, back when he first got here and stayed a few nights in the inn. It was hard to forget her face. He was good with faces, but names... Not at all. Shaking his head, he sighed. Well, he could at least try and stir up some sort of conversation. It'd be weird if the two of them sat there in silence and he proceeded to sweat profusely. "Say, how goes everything? Life and work? That kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure the inn is always fresh with new faces and interesting people." He said, wiping his forehead with a handkerchief that he had in his pocket. Yeah. That was a good conversation starter. Ask about their lives, it usually gets them talking... That is if they even want to. Alejandro took another lick of the ice cream as he awaited her answer and continued his attempt to remember her name.

At this point, he was silently praying that he remembered her name.
Yes, asking was, for some reason, his last resort in this situation.

OgpgDaB.png

tenor.gif

Lumina couldn't help but grin up at her partner as he led them out to the dancefloor. She felt him pull her a little bit closer to him as he weaved them onto the dancefloor, ignoring the feeling in her cheeks that was the blush that hadn't quite gone away. She knew better than to act this way, and had to get herself together if they were going to dance together successfully. She couldn't help but laugh lightly at his comment about hoping that she'd have as much fun on the dance floor as on stage. It was that obvious she loved playing, huh? Well, that didn't really matter. At least someone thought it was nice. And that didn't necessarily take away from how much fun she found the dancing. Every year that she wasn't performing she made sure to put her name in the box just to be able to have a chance to dance. She wasn't one to shy away from something as fun as this. "Well, I have you to thank for being able to dance this year, so I can guarantee you that I'll be having the time of my life out there!"

Lumina knew how to waltz from her many years of having lived in the village and participating in the dances, and it seemed like Sam was no stranger to the dance. After a small adjustment period, the two soon began to move in sync across the floor, transitioning smoothly between songs as the band switched between the end of the song she had played in and a tune that didn't quite require her and her instrument. Their dancing didn't feel super uptight either, meaning the two of them could be pretty relaxed with their movements. This was perfect for Lumina, since she was the type to bend the rules and go off script when she was having fun. Life was too short to limit yourself to frivolous rules. This led to the two of them almost goofing around during their dance. As they danced, any semblance of embarrassment or bashfulness faded away, leaving the blacksmith genuinely enjoying her time with Sam.

As they danced, Sam spoke up once again about her playing, and she paused, having to think about it for a moment. Her head felt a little dizzy, but she brushed it off. "I'm sure it probably would be best for me to head back on stage for the last few songs. I'm sure they could get by without me, but I don't want to completely throw off the dance by dipping out for all of it." She gave a sort of whimsical smile before continuing. "And if you want to hear me perform, how could I say no to that?" Another small laugh escaped her lips, followed by more dizziness. This dizziness was accompanied by some lightheadedness, and she subconsciously grabbed tighter on to Sam as a result. This came as a bit of a surprise, since she was feeling completely fine all day, even on stage she was feeling alright. Was it because she had been pushing herself all day? She had woken up early, practiced for quite a while, gone to the cafe, led people around the festival, did rehearsal for the dance, performed a song, and now was dancing. Normally, this wouldn't do much of anything. So what was going on now? Why now, would her body be acting up while she was dancing with Sam? She figured if she was already getting lightheaded, it would probably be a good idea to sit down for a bit, maybe even stop by the clinic if it got really bad. Feeling a little guilty, Lumina managed to look up at her partner to try and explain her situation as gently as possible. She was always careful not to overshare about her illness. No reason to really make people worry, right?

"I'm sorry Sam, I think I need t-" was all Lumina managed out before she felt the all-too-familiar pull in her chest, and her eyes widened in panic. No. No no no no no. Not this. Not here. Not now. Her chest tightened and suddenly she couldn't breathe anymore. She gasped for a breath or two unsuccessfully before her vision began to fade to black. Her blue eyes locked on to Sam's with a helpless and guilty expression before her vision disappeared as did her consciousness. Lumina's eyes fluttered closed and her now unconscious (and not breathing) body slumped forward toward Sam, falling toward the ground.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 6 (Flower Festival) - 7pm

Weather: Clear

Mood:
Happy, panicky

Dancing?

Objective:
Dance?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back