• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• 74a763b3e4a10422fefc3ff7fca40a63.jpg
    Date: Monday, Spring 9th || Lumina's Birthday
    Time: 11am || Late Morning

Interacting With:
    Amelia ( Nona Nona ) Ryan ( stepherz345 stepherz345 )
    Kai (NPC Older Bro)
    ~ Dream Drop ~
    iLoveittho || Kana's CS File
    She nodded furiously as she noted it all up in her head. She was a barista long enough to remember several orders all at once, let alone the simple order they gave. She gave them a big smile and a thumbs up. Geez she expected Amelia to eat like a bird, most gals did, but for Ryan to stick just to water? What was it a farmer thing? Was he the ultra recyclo vegetarian? Nope nope, she’d bring water but these cuisines were meant to be eaten!

“Gotcha gotcha, Water, lemonade, Hummingbird milkshakes, and fried pickles.”

Before they could protest that they didn’t order the milkshakes she was off. This was all on her, besides making the hummingbird cake milkshakes were the best part of the wild west theme. If she snuck off to have some herself well she's sure these two wouldn’t rat her out at least. As she skipped back to the other side of the bartop she made sure to hang her coat up on the wall and exchange it for an apron.

“Kaiiiii. We got some hummingbird milkshakes to make, oh and some nice crisp fried pickles. I wanna make the milkshakes though! ‘Sidesssss Amelia and Ryan sure do look cozy right now!”

She tried to gesture to the two on an obvious lunch date. She could hear her older brother sigh from behind her but choose to ignore him as she slid down the counter and stealthily took some photos on her phone of the two. She just barely got two good ones before her phone was knocked out of her hand. Kai managed to let out a broken sounding gasp before he began whisper shouting at her.

“What is wrong with you!?!? Don’t chase away our only customers with harassment. For the love of- delete that. Or actually just go start your damn milkshakes… And get off the ground you ninny you’re going to ruin your skirt.”

She stood and shook off any of the cinnamon or other spices that may have clung to her. She washed her hands before gleefully pulling out as many ingredients she could. Pineapples, bananas, apples, cherries, a few sticks of cinnamon.

“Nah-ah put back everything that doesn’t go in the recipe. Experiment on your own time.”

She let out a sigh as she put back the apples and cherries. She dumped the pineapple and banana into the blender along with the cinnamon after she broke it into pieces and started to puree. Now she needed to add in some of the milk, ice cream and pecans.

“You’re no funnnn.”

Cora || Location: Town Square‏‏‎ → Cafe ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Mood: 🌤‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Interaction: Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne
She rolled her eyes at his jabs, shifting to cross her arms across her chest. When he suddenly changed his approach to her question, however, she grew curious. Was there such thing as too many pockets? The subsequent offer was just what the poor, exasperated teacher needed.

"Ah! Thomas, you're a life saver." She fawned excitedly. "I'll make it back up to you someday. You're right about moving and everything. I guess I never realized exactly how much work, and money, went into it." She rubs the back of her neck sheepishly and then pushes off the tree to follow along behind her bookish companion.

"The kids will come around eventually. I can't let them think I'm too soft right off the bat, or they'll never ever see me as a respectable adult." She shakes her head. "It's always sort of hard when a new authority figure comes into the picture, you know? I think I can sort of understand where they're coming from..." She thought about her stepfather and older siblings with a sigh. "But," she piped up, "in the meantime, I'm really enjoying settling in! I forgot how gorgeous the nights here are." Cora tips her chin to the sky.

"Speaking of which, do you have any books on weather? I think that's a good topic for tomorrow..." She pulled a little notebook out of her back pocket and scribbled something down. "Well, if school is open tomorrow. Hopefully those... things are taken care of by then." She shivers.

OgpgDaB.png

tumblr_nloce5N1OO1qf0rjso2_r1_500.gif

Lumina gave Emily another smile as she wiped the tears away. She would much rather people be happy around her than crying. It ate at her that her condition was making people upset. It was understandable, but that's why she put as much effort into easing people's worries as she did. Needless worrying wasn't going to do anyone any good, especially herself. Plus, she was awake now, and that was the most important part. It warmed her heart a little to see people of the village seeming to all be coming together on her behalf, though it was masking a bit of guilt that her health issues would be the cause of something like that. But if she let that show, Elliot would have her ass for it, so instead she smiled as she always did.

Not long after she had put Hunter's necklace around her neck, the waitress pulled out a box of her own and handed it to her. "You didn't need to do that. But, I still appreciate it." She grinned, opening the box to see a mini violin repair kit sitting inside. Her expression grew soft at the sight and she inspected the box for it's contents. "This is a really thoughtful gift, Emily. Thank you so much." She set the repair kit on the bedside table next to the tickets from Emilia. Emilia left not long after Elliot did, and she couldn't help but shake her head a bit at the child. She definitely was an interesting one for sure.

Hunter seemed a little on edge in the clinic room. Lumina knew he wasn't the biggest fan of hospitals, especially from the number of times that she or Alessia had to nearly drag him there to get even simple cold medicine. So aside from the general worry she had probably caused him, his own aversion to the clinic probably wasn't helping any. She noticed that he was looking around the room, and was about to ask him if there was something on his mind when he suddenly announced that he was going to talk to the doctor and got up to go do so. "Ah, alright. Well, I'll be here." There was a moment of hesitation when it looked like he was stopping to say something to Sam, who was still waiting in the doorway up until that point. Seemed like he was really sticking to the "3 visitors at a time" rule. What a kind guy.

Lumina kept her eyes trained to the door as she watched Hunter finally exit, and it wasn't long after that that Sam fully entered the room. Her expression brightened a bit as he came closer, happy to see that he was here. After all, if her guess was correct, it was thanks to him that she made it here safely in the first place. That was what she hoped at least, considering the last thing she remembered before she woke up again was falling forward toward him a few days ago. "Well I guess you could say I'm doing better. A little tired, but I'm awake!" She responded, her tone more chipper than it had been all morning. She shook ahead hearing his apology about not having brought a birthday gift. "It's fine. I don't usually celebrate my birthday. I'm kind of surprised people seemed to know it and bother to remember, if I'm being honest." She gave another smile, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 9 (Lumina's Birthday) / 12:30pm

Weather: Sun showers

Mood:
Relaxed

Talking with her friends

Objective:
N/A

Interacting with: Emily, Hunter, Sam

Emily Sapphire Lilly
AridHardtofindJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif
Tags
Lumina Lumina Nona Nona
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Archdemon Archdemon
The young waitress give a small blush to the praise she was receiving for her gift. "It was nothing really I'm just happy you like it."
A few moments later both Emilia and Hunter left the room to go elsewhere.
Emilia leaving to go some where else, no doubt to probably cause some more misfortune to whatever poor soul who crosses her path. But not before leaving some rather odd last bit of words that sounded innocent on the outside. But giving this girls, no demons reputation, they where no doubt used as a way to persuade Lumina into doing something she should't. Hopefully this dose not come back to hunt either of them.
Hunter also left around the same time saying hes simply going to go talk to the doctor. She honesty wounded if she should leave too after all there was a three guest limit in effect right now and Alessia and Max are probably going to want a chance to visit too. "Um Lumlum I know Max and Alessia are also wattling for a chance to visit you too would you like me to go get them?"

Ren Westerly
Interaction: Nona Nona

ba9af3a9a81d8bf973b6c74e960a9689.jpg
Ren was busy cutting up raw fish, making sure to select cut useable parts and remove the scales as well. He then started to use the rice he had to form beds for the pieces of fish meat. He thought about which he'd rather learn about for either the Harvest Goddess or the sprites.

"How about both of them?"

When Evelyn mentioned Music and Theatre as a study option Ren stopped for a second.

"You studied Music and Theatre? You wanted to be in a musical or be one of those big name idols? Unless I'm reading too far into it. As for my sister's room, it's the last one on the left. It's not entering that's the issue, it's whatever's in her closet. As for me... there's nothing too special. I'm just an older brother trying to give my sister the life she wants that's all. Oh do you want anything special on your Sushi? I do have Wasabi, the green stuff you had before. I also have Soy sauce and other condiments."ba4500d89575ed6addbbd5f735f4c22f.jpg

Last edited:
Like that Alessia was off. Her innate capacity of compassion needing only a slight nudge to set her in motion. With her searching for the troubled Elliot the room was now deserted with the exception of the two men. Quite a turnaround from the crowded room of just a few minutes before. Taking advantage of the calm, Max let go of some of his accumulated stress in the form of an audible exhale. A glance toward his companion and the baker decided to break the silence.

“Haven’t had a dull day yet.” Max paused to consider checking on Lumina, then reconsidered given the number of visitors at the moment. There was also the present that needed to be wrapped still. Yeah, best to just come back later. With that decided Max led the pair out the clinic and toward the bakery.

Summer Storms
Hikari.png
Tags Archdemon Archdemon

Summers time back in had been rather relaxing so fair, its been fun going down memory lane seeing Core again almost as if nothing has changed at all over the past couple of years. Even the path down to her family home hadn't changed at all, same trees same dirt road, its going to be nice being home again. As she was standing there in her moment of day dreaming, she felt someone try to reach into her skirt pocket, hu a pickpocket here in Core? Naturally as if shes done this a thousand times before she grabs that persons hand and looks over at them to see a rather young girl who annoyingly was taller then her and what is that in her hand ...... a cockroach. "Now what do you think you where going to try to do with that dear." Summer smiles catching the prankster in her act.

ameliatitle-01-png.664397

ameliafullcolour-jpg.664396

Amelia immediately picked up on the extra items Kana had listed in their order her eyes widening and her mouth opening to correct her, even looking over her shoulder to try catch her as she began to leave, her reddish brown curls bouncing with the sudden movement but even with that she was too late, the blue hair girl had rushed off behind the counter to make up their food. Well... She supposed the idea of a milkshake did sound nice, maybe she'd leave it...

Her attention shifted back to the man sitting across from her once she realised she was starting to fixate on the order change, not noticing the barista having her fun snapping photos of the two. She recollected her thoughts, hoping she hadn't seemed rude by getting distracted. She nodded at his answer, glad that he agreed with her views on the city. In fact, that suffocating feeling was something she was more than familiar with. She knew people around her that were more than excited to move there and make it big while she couldn't wait to get out of the place and the Nurse's position in Kore was her miracle ticket.

She listened to him talk about his summer trips to Kore with her chin gently rested on her folded hands immediately shaking her head once he had apologised for going off onto a nostalgic trip "Oh no! Don't be!" She quickly responded as she lowered her hands from her only to wave them a little as if dismissing the notion of him talking her ear off "You're fine. I'm more of a listener at times anyways" she assured with a sheepish smile.

His question caused her to pause in thought for a moment to contemplate an answer. "Well...my job brought me here, I suppose..." she started, though that being said, she did still have a job as a ward nurse in the city hospital before coming it Kore, so she supposed a little more depth was needed. That and she was sure that Ryan was probably expecting a better answer too. "I guess the thought of new scenery appealed to me. Samuel already lived here for a good few years and I used to stay with my aunt and uncle, Sam's parents all the time when I wasn't at school so he had no problem offering me a place to stay, so that meant I had family close too and one less thing to worry about... it just seemed like the right choice for me." she added with a light smile "I like it here but, I still have a lot of things to get used to though. Like festivals and such, they are so much more involved than things like the parades in the city. The flower festival was my first festival here actually, even though its been a few months since I got here." she admitted with a gentle shrug of her shoulders.

• More Info •

Mood:
Content

Objective:
Go for a Nice Lunch

Interacting with:
Ryan, Kana

Tags:
stepherz345 stepherz345 BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• Character Sheet •

samtitle-01-01-png.664424

samfullcolour-jpg.664416

He noted her gradual change in mood, It was nice to see her brightening up after her ordeal and he couldn't help but smile when she let him know she was feeling a little better, of course if Rhys was keeping her on bed rest with limited visitors for the time she was there. She still wasn't exactly in good health but she didnt need him to remind her that at least she was happy. His arm crossed over his chest with his brows starting to raise when she mentioned not being sure why people would bother remember her birthday. She never celebrated it? He always celebrated as well as his friends and families, whether they wanted to of not. Maybe because he was a big child at heart or maybe having that one date to celebrate a person just being there and existing as they are was just a nice thought to him...and of course he loved the cake that came with it. Who didn't really.

"I mean, for the same reason everyone is lining up to check in on you." He immediately responded to her comment on people bothering "You have a lot of fans here in Kore" he joked as he flashed a slight grin "Though I guess me coming empty handed makes me the crummiest one on the list, even if you say its okay" added with a soft laugh after. His eyes drifted to the doorway for a moment with his hands moving to his pockets fir a moment as Emily had mentioned the others waiting, reminding him that he couldn't stay around for too long with the 3 people rule, even if he did want the chance to have a talk, he probably wasnt the only one."Either way, we're all really glad to see up and talking" he said as his gaze moved back to Lumina.

no slide
stepherz345 stepherz345

evetitle-01.png

20200107_102203-jpg.676452

Evelyn moved a bit closer as Ren worked, she had been not so subtly watching what he was doing with the sushi ingredients, not that she'd actually remember the steps to use herself some time later that would be a disaster and a half for sure... She was just curious and her curiosity never failed to take over. Deciding he wanted to know both stories in response to her words, Evelyn giggled softly "Hoo boy, that would be a looong lunch break. But I guess I could condense it down if you really wanted" she answered with a smile.

His question about what she wanted to do caused the young woman's gaze to drop downward for a brief moment as her smile faltered "Ah...yeah...something like that..." she said softly. "But you know how life is, sometimes things don't work out" She quickly added as she put on a smile again.

She peered down in the direction of the hallway where Ren had pointed out his sister's room with a slight raise in her brow "Well, I don't think I'd be a very good guest if I started looking through the closets now, would I?" she answered with a laugh now turning her gaze to watch what Ren was doing again, the mention of Wasabi pulling a less than excited reaction from her, shaking her head with her nose slightly scrunched as if remembering the taste of the stuff "No no. I think I'll stay away from Wasabi thank you. the flashbacks are not good" she quickly replied at the mention of them. Her gaze had slowly drifted up from the little rice beds that made up the sushi to watch Ren instead "And... I guess that's nice, wanting to care for your sister, I have a little sister too so I understand. Surely there's more than that though, right?...You don't exactly look like a boring person" she commented, the last part being an out loud thought more than anything.

• More Info •

Mood:
Curious

Objective:
Avoid Wasabi at all costs

Interacting with:
Ren

Tags:
Archdemon Archdemon

• Character Sheet •

Tyne (1).png
Tags: None
Interactions: Open!~

Getting to town was a more exciting event than Nemo would have expected it to be, the journey over was pretty and without too much trouble even if it did seem to take ages. Small town like this it made sense that would be out of the way, but the road was pretty well taken care of and the town itself was admittedly very cute.

Nemo had found himself in what appeared to be the town center, a little plaza surrounded by various buildings. He wasn't exactly sure where he should be going first but the little map he held in hand would be the ideal guide to see where everything was, and that meant just walking around to see what was going on and connecting the little pictures on his map to the actual buildings surrounding him. The farms were easy enough to notice, three of them in total bordering the place. Little store, Inn that he could probably have to check into at some point, a little cafe that he would for sure want to visit. Anywhere that could get him something to eat was something special. Not entirely sure if he should head in he just simply went to go sit in grass nearby while he made some notes on his map with the important parts of town. He'd even finally noticed where the guild was, surely one of the first places to visit.

"S'nice here. I like it."

Nemo, even one to chat with himself. Never lonely when you could do that, if there was any luck in the world though he'd make some new friends while he was getting settled in to this weird new life away from the city. He hadn't even really considered where he would be staying but as always with impulsive people that was a problem for a later day. The only important thing for him at that moment was doodling on his map and watching an occasional bird pecking at the ground.

Last edited:

cleo.png

20200309_010204.png

School had ended early for Cleo Frost on this Monday afternoon. The new students appreciation for chaos to blame as she somehow had smuggled some cockroaches to let go in the class room. They didnt scare Cleo all that much but the others including the teacher were not taking their new additions to the classroom well and thus, everyone was sent home until the bug fiasco could finish. With her mother off to the city to visit Priscilla and her father busy in his office at home, she had decided that her best bet was to spend some time with Evelyn. She always let Cleo hang around as she worked, Eve was always glad of any company after all, she didn't like being on her own too much. However, the trip to the town hall only revealed that the building was locked up. Huh. Odd. Normally Eve would be here at this time still. Did she take an early lunch?

She shrugged her shoulders and carried on nearer to her house before getting stopped by Bork. The Frosts' family pet that people had affectionately referred to as their mayor. It was funny and cute so they just let the idea go on, even making him a little sash. The huge white fluffy creature hopped the low fence around their house and towards the young girl. With a giggle she gave him a big hug "Were you waiting for Evie?" She spoke softly to the creature as she ruffled his fur You can come with me and maybe we will find Evie" she patted the creature on the head one more time before heading back towards the village square with the creature joining her this time, white puffy tail wagging happily.

As she walked she was pondering what to do mostly, maybe she'd head to the meadows. Now that spring was in full swing she had plenty of flowers to sketch and look at. As she lifted her bag to reach into it, making sure her materials were there just before Bork had let a low bark before taking off across the square, his clumsy looking run scaring the birds , his tail wagging even more as his nose immediately found the new person looking over his map. "Bork!" The girl called after him as she spotted him run off.

Reaching the person Bork began to gently push the person with his squishy nose as a greeting. Cleo approaching Bork soon after, about to apologise if the man wasn't a fan of dogs.

• More Info •

Mood:
Curious

Objective:
Walk Bork

Interacting with:
Nemo

Tags:
Mygodcharles Mygodcharles

• Character Sheet •

Last edited:

Magic Loving Librarian
Thomas Pasquerella

com_thomas_Transparent.png

Thomas thoughtfully listened to Cora and absorbed her words as they entered his ears and traveled to his brain. More so, he let his mind wander back through his high school memories, for as bad as he was at staying in touch, he at least committed everything his friends said to his mind. "Well, new or not, I think all kids struggle to see hierarchies that aren't familial based, don't let it bother you too greatly," Thomas spoke plainly, as he tried to apply something he read to Cora's problems. While a step up from quoting and acting out the latest book he read as he did in the past, Thomas was still Thomas, and books are still his clutch in many situations.

Speaking of books, Thomas knew his library. He and past generations of his family worked hard to cover as many topics as possible within it. "Need you even ask, Cora? Do I have books on weather? Is the sky blue? Is Dirt brown? Honestly, I know my... The library is large, but that's no excuse not to look around!" Stopping a few dozen feet from the Cafe, the Librarian stopped and turned to his red-haired friend, pointing and ranting at her. With an almost comedic threatening pointing, Thomas dramatically turned back towards the Cafe as he stomped in.

"Table for two!!!" he called out as he entered the building, holding up two fingers.

• More Info •

Mood:
Talkative

Walkin' and talkin'

Interacting with:
Cora

Tags:

queanbean queanbean

• Character Sheet •

Ren Westerly
Interaction/Mentions: Nona Nona

Ren. Was nearly finishing up the Sushi.
"Well if you want to condense it that's fine. I don't mind the short story. And I won't pry into subjects that are too touchy just thought your schooling subjects were interesting that's all. Oh and what do you want to drink?"

Ren had finished the Sushi and presented them to Evelyn.

"Anyways the Sushi is ready, I hope you like it. Anyways about me. There isn't really that much special, it's like I said. I'm just trying to give my sister the life she deserves. What we deserved. Anyways enough about that, let's dig in."

Meanwhile...

Emilia had been Caught roach-handed. Course it wasn't a real roach, she didn't have enough money for the school and individual pranks. Still she needed to come up with something, or she could give up since her plan was ruined.

"Well I was trying to sneak this in your pocket but seems like you weren't day dreaming enough. Who are you?"

Pik Pik

Liliana & Sila

Lila woke up and opened her eyes. What time was it? She had spent all her time the two previous days moving into the farm, she hadn't even met anyone yet. There were still a couple of boxes left but she couldn't be bothered. She got out of bed, changed (into a pink hoodie with black pants) and woke up Sila. 'Now that we're done with packing, we can go meet the people here' she thought as she signaled Sila to follow her. Sila didn't need a leash since she was well trained, so she just put her collar on her and left the house.

That's when Lila realized it was already mid-day. She turned to her dog, who was already sniffing around. "We woke up late, huh?" she said, even though she knew the dog couldn't hear her. Lila started walking to the town so she could introduce herself.

(If anyone wants to come meet my character now's a good time)

Last edited:
Oliver Taurez
The Errand Boy

Chef.png

Another fine day in Kore Village. The wind blows softly into the ears and skin, plants growing lush green, birds soar higher than before and life of Kore Village's residents live on. In this little village of sunshine. In a classroom, a young gentlemen dressed in a formal school uniform that one could say is only made of "Rags and filth". This was Oliver Taurez! The Errand Child of Kore Village. A lad of hard work, no play.

It was a fine afternoon for the boy as the class ended early than expected. The bumbly rush of classroom mischief was nullified to him as one of the students failed to sabotage Oliver as he was aware of what they were doing. He even welcomed the attempt. Nothing but a minor experience. The boy left the classroom without saying good bye to everyone. Odd as he usually does it every end of the class but today was different. There were a lot of things going on in his mind.

Moments Later after school...

Oliver was nowhere to be found for the rest of the day until hours later. Where has this boy been? What routes have he been taking on the daily? What was he up to for the last few days? Whatever his agenda may be. He is found again in...

Welcome to Max's Bakery

Max's Bakery! One of the best of the bakeries, exclusive here on Kore Village! This welcoming blue house doubles as an extended bakery thanks to it's bakery compartment station where all the freshly baked products of pies to cakes are displayed for the costumers. In fact! It has such a distinct smell that even those who have no plans of buying bread whatsoever is captivated to see what is on the menu. Oliver is one of these victims. A sight to behold upon the child. He has seen the pies, breads, sandwiches and cakes displayed through a glass bread box, sorted by baking trays and tags. Oliver's eyes widened in awe as he tried to pass by the house to no avail. The bread on the casing was the first thing he noticed whilst trying to march his way to Max's home for who knows what.

"...Oh wow..."

He expressed under his breath as he draws closer into the display box of bread. he was so captivated that he forgot what he was doing. Staring at the fluffy finished product was free and breathtaking. Little did he know that he was already at Max's home nor he saw the price tag on the food. His emerald green eyes scrolled the rest of the baked goods, each one more appetizing than the last. If one were to look at this in another perspective. Oliver is wearing his iconic chef's outfit. Brown chef to his always ready bread knife. Although, what was missing in this memorable look is his trusty frying pan. Why? Because it's replaced with two wooden buckets carried by Oliver with both hands. It doesn't appear to be light either, even from afar. One can see the contents of the buckets. There is a small jute bag of flour, another bag with the label sugar, a medium sized milk bottle, 6 eggs in a small bag, fire logs, a large wooden spoon, a cracked rolling pin and tea spoon and fork. One may have an idea where Oliver has gone to based on his heavy luggage alone. The boy stood in front of the bakery so still that a random blue mountain swallowtail butterfly has landed on his right shoulder. Funny fact is that, Oliver is giving the same look he gave the bread display similar to his observation on Max's carrot cake on the festival day.

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo
(Oliver's all yours, big man)

(I'm back, and i have no idea what is crackin')​

Tyne (1).png
Tags: Nona Nona
Interactions: Cleo

Nemo had been expecting a lot of things to pop up in day, the possibility of a dog was one of them. It was far sooner than he would have imagined but it wasn't exactly a negative thing, he liked dogs.

"Well hello there buddy. You've found the new guy in town hm?"

He looked up at the girl who presumably was watching this dog before he went about petting them. "Good to touch? Don't know if I'm gonna get myself in trouble for messing with the wrong pet." Lord knows he'd been in trouble before for messing with animals that he shouldn't have. But maybe this would be one of the safe ones considering how their wet little nose was pressed up against him like that. "They seem nice but I gotta know before I start squishing any puppy faces." Surely this was one of the town's residents so maybe he could get some sense of direction.

"Names Nemo! I just got into town and I won't be leaving so I suppose I could call myself a hopeful new resident. Who might you be?"

Sure he could talk like a normal perosn but Nemo was a fan of the dramatic, and he was in an admittedly nice mood so might as well put on the fluffy words right? It was a cute town, nice day. Might as well establish the facts of him being there. And the kid seemed nice enough, this was a kid right? He could never tell peoples ages half the time. "I'm here to join the guild here? Fight some monsters, do some adventuring. That kind of thing." He didn't know how to really go about this all besides hopefully petting this dog. He did at least take a moment to push back the hair that was falling into his own face. Hopefully coming all the way out here wasn't a waste of time, the layout matched his map but lord knows if this was even the right town!

Lila continued walking to the town center. Sila was getting more and more excited, seemingly for no reason. She had picked up a scent, but of what?

A few steps later, Lila smelled it too. It was freshly baked bread, probably coming from a Bakery. She knew that if she got any closer she would end up buying something, so she tried to go in another direction and headed towards the Village Square. There, she took a good walk around, trying to memorize where all the buildings were. To no avail of course. Lila was getting a bit tired at that point so she found a bench, sat down and signaled Sila to lay down next to her.

Summer Storms
tumblr_okvoiiDQAi1rsjikzo4_400.png
Tags
Archdemon Archdemon
"Well I've been living in the city for the past nine years, so keeping an eye out for people trying to dig into your pocket is a skill you have to pick up on rather quickly. But that is something a um little girl like you doesn't have to worry about." The annoyed gambler says with a encouraging smile. Seriously how does every single person I meet ends up taller then me, this child is probably half my age. "But regardless it was a good attempt I'm sure you would of gotten any one else with it, oh my name is Summer."

468b95cdb208c853b42488d6c0f7a60f.jpg

It was at times like this that Max held greater appreciation for his usually calm daily life. The rollercoaster ride at the clinic was a bit too much for the unprepared baker. All he had to deal with now was a snoop making himself at home. Nothing particularly new really. At the moment he was far more worried that he somehow ran out of wrapping paper. Now he was tearing through every closet, cabinet, fridge, shelf and everywhere else in search. However the grand quest was interrupted when he noticed somebody outside his home.

Normally a cause for alarm, Max was instead happy when he realized just who the small figure was. It was none other than his new apprentice carrying a load of goods and a friendly hitchhiker, the pair unintentionally creating an incredibly innocent scene. It was obvious that Oliver was intently focused on something, and Max couldn’t help but chuckle when he found the source of the youth’s attention. Never one to just ignore a visitor he went to say hello, all the while wondering just how long Oliver and friend had been standing there. In his usual friendly way Max gave greeting after opening his door.

“Hey Ollie! What are you up to?”

A slight frown momentarily appeared as Max now questioned why the youth wasn’t at school. Certainly he wouldn’t skip class. That minor bit of “unacceptable conduct” just seems too much for the almost impossibly good kid. Even now he was out doing an errand for somebody… actually those look heavy. With his concern now transferred elsewhere and the frown dashed away, Max offered a friendly hand.

“Do you need any help with that?”

Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

OgpgDaB.png

0bd35b1a6e6a2b57081f52339fd31788.gif

It seemed like things were starting to quiet down around the clinic room. There wasn't nearly as many people in her room, and it had been a while since she had woken up, so the craziness of the morning seemed to start dying down. It was probably for the best, even though she had woken up not all that long ago, she was still fairly exhausted. She loved being around people, but Rhys had the right idea with limiting visitors. She wasn't sure how much she'd be able to handle without just falling back asleep again. Her eyes felt somewhat heavy, but not enough that she couldn't spend time with people. She rubbed her eyes a bit as Emily asked about going to get Max and Alessia. "Yeah, I think that would be fine, if they're out there waiting." She gave the her friend a gentle smile, appreciative of the kind gesture.

Sam seemed a little surprised with her answers about her birthday. His response garnered a small chuckle. "I guess I never saw it that way. It was just never something I felt comfortable celebrating. Never really knew how many I would get, yanno? Though I suppose, some people might see that as an especially good reason to celebrate, but not me." She looked up at the farmer, brushing some hair out of her face. She had no idea how pale or pallid she looked, but she didn't really care at the moment. "I don't think you're crummy for coming without a gift. Plus, the fact that you're visiting at all is more than fine. It's a kind gesture of you to come visit." She noticed his eyes drift to the door, and gestured to the now-empty seat next to her bed. "Please, come in, make yourself comfortable. It would be nice to spend some time with you that isn't cut short with me passing out on you."

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 9 (Lumina's Birthday) || 1pm

Weather: Weather here

Mood:
A little tired, doing alright

Talking with Emily and Sam

Objective:
Enjoy the day

Interacting with: Emily, Sam
Tags: Pik Pik Nona Nona

Oliver Taurez

Window shopping on this peculiar bakeshop can surely drive a person to purchase at least one fluff of bread to just eat. Luckily for Oliver he has already ate brunch today. It was a rather distracting day indeed. The early breezes whispers in his ears, the sun's light hits every corner of the village and people walking about. He feels the sudden feeling of relaxation. After all, working for other people can sure drive you away from the nicer comfy things but Oliver doesn't seem to really have a choice. If he wants to live the good life. He has to work for it, he does not blame his family's current status because he personally believes that he can change his life and his family. Oliver looked up to the sky to catch another breather of the fresh air of the trees.

"Today's a good day. Plus these look delicious. It's like it was made by... Max!"

Oliver cheered with glee. Oliver has heard a familiar voice calling out his name, he instantly recognized this caller based on how he was called alone. It was Max! The Town Baker of Kore Village. His baking skills are one of the top notch skills that cannot be overthrown by other bakers. Oliver was a personal witness of his masterpieces. Upon turning towards the towering handsome young man. The boy jumped in glee by his presence. (Afterall, he does enjoy the company of adults) Despite carrying rather heavy luggage, his excitement overpowered the weight.

"Mr. Max! Good day! How are you? I was just looking at this bread display here! It's so good! It's almost like something you would make! Oh oh! By the way! I forgot to tell you, Grandmami liked the cake you gave her! She said it tasted so good! I tried it too and it was amazing! The cake must be blessed by the festival's spirits to be that good! Whoever lives in this house must be a very good Baker!"

Oliver's serene tone shifted into a lively one as Max enters the scene. The boy was jumping to multiple things as he just goes on, oddly enough. He didn't seem to identify that the house/Bakery was actually Max's Bakery. Oliver works from place to place. He has met so much people and did a lot of work for them that he can hardly remember it all. Can't blame him since all he was after was work and rewards. Oliver looked up to Max as he lends a helping hand to him. Like any child, he submitted his hard earned belongings to Max.

"Here you go! Be careful it's heavy. I got those ingredients from the people down the town. They were glad to give some ingredients!"

He surrendered both buckets of equipment and ingredients to Max. Although the weight was no challenge to Max but the fact that Oliver has to carry those things around must be sweat breaking. Oliver shown no struggles nor sweating.

Emily Sapphire Lilly
InferiorWastefulBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif
Tags
Lumina Lumina BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
"Okay I'll go find them." The young waitress smiles getting up from her chair. "I hope you get well soon Lumlum." She gives a polite bow and waves on her way out of room. Going back out too the lobby it seems as though everyone has left, hmm maybe there near by. Stepping out outside she takes she simply takes a few steps to the left and there was Alessia, maybe she just wanted some air. "Ess! There are less people in Luminas room if you want to go visit now." She up too Alessia and immediately notice she was talking to Elliot. "O oh um I'm so sorry I didn't mean to interrupt."

468b95cdb208c853b42488d6c0f7a60f.jpg

It was simply impossible to not have a better day when seeing Oliver’s jubilant excitement. The youth practically bursting with an infectious joy that brought a smile to the baker’s face. Oliver's high praise he unknowingly was giving to Max apparently going without care as the baker was far more interested in everything else said. Oliver’s amusing bit of ignorance especially caught his attention. Had it been anybody else they would have certainly been teased, but he couldn’t do such a thing to his apprentice.

“I’m glad you and Mama Taurez liked it so much! You better make sure to thank the spirits for making it taste better! Oh but I should tell you that this is my house. I actually should have mentioned it when I offered you the job but I thought you already knew.”

Happily taking the buckets, Max couldn’t help but wonder what kind of strength the small youth must possess. For Oliver to carry all that with seemingly little effort was incredible. How often did he do stuff like this? That question sent a wave of concern through Max.

“Carrying all this must have made you hungry. Whaddya say I make you and Mama Taurez lunch?”

Interactions- Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Cora || Location: Cafe ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Mood: 🌤‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Interaction: Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne
A sheepish smile spread across her lips and she held her hands up defensively. Of course he would. How could she even imagine that he wasn't in possession of every book and novel that ever existed. Still, seeing his mood was brightening up hers slowly but surely. There was nothing like the promise of food with a friend to get the spirits up.

"I'll have to stop by later then to see what I can find. But in the meantime, I'd much rather study this menu." Her stomach grumbled almost as if in response. Cora had explored town a bit on her own, but hadn't really had the chance to sit down and enjoy it. They got a table by the window and she propped her chin in her palm, looking out to where they had come in. All things considered, it was a gorgeous day. There were a few clouds now, but she wondered if it would be clear that night.

"Ah!" Cora suddenly remembered. "I think I'm supposed to meet with Xavier about playing tonight..." She tapped her fingertips on her cheek as she drifted off in thought. She soon came back to reality with a smile in her friend's direction. "Get this - I play the piano at the bar for a few hours and then I get free drinks." She grins, seeming pleased with herself. "Who knew a hobby like that could come in handy."

The red-haired girl directed her attention to the small menu in her hands. "Anyway, what are you planning on getting to eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back