• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
large.jpg
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Nona Nona Azerothii Azerothii screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles Lumina Lumina AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat
Well this certainly got crowded fast I guess that's what you get for coming in early today, she thought to her self. Looking around the crowded room she requnized a few faces here most of the town typically drops by the cafe at some point so she definitely knew them all by name at least. There was Samuel who was dancing with Lumina when she collapsed, he seems like a nice guy but do her shyness Emily hasn't really talked to him at outside of hello and bye. The one woman who came vivi she thinks her name is dosen't seem all that pleasant but at least she apologized. Maxwell the baker has been nice to her whenever her boss sends Emily down to pick up bread.

Speaking of her boss now that she thinks about shes probably wondering where Emily is. After all she hadn't never been late before, she should probably tell her. Emily briefly pulls out her phone sending a quick text to Madeline. "Um Miss this is Emily s so so sorry for being absent, um the girl who I've been visiting at the clinic has finally woken up I haven't gotten to see her yet b but I promise I'll be back in as soon as I'm done here. Again very very very sorry I'll make it up to you soon. -Em" and send hopefully she doesn't get too mad then again I'm not even sure she can get mad.

Putting away her phone she looks up to see Maxwell looking at her and Samuel looking for a response to his question and before she can even answer Hunter and Alessia walk in. "Oh good morning Hunthunt and Ess." She gives a cheerful smile of was nice finally seeing hunter out of his room she was worried he would never come out of there. Emily looked over at Alessia she was hunters cousin and admittedly at first Emily was very scared of her, when Emily first moved into the inn Hunter would often use Alessia to help Emily do the things he can not do. In fact shes main reason Emily even has a job. "Oh um it was no trouble at all, w wait Hunthunt we can't go in there yet!" She chases after him following him inside.

Vivi Darling

801973ef606b4e5b820f2189b0ac0219 (2).jpg
The sound of his voice felt like someone took a needle and attempted to pierce her ear drum, almost causing her to flinch. Every word just echoed throughout the room and seemed to bounce against every wall then directly into her fragile ego. Vivi found herself constantly adjusting her gloves just to distract herself from focusing on whatever he was talking about. She stared at the ground, the chips in the paint on the wall, or even at the slightly alive bouquet of flowers propped up in a vase by the front desk. She stared at anything that she could push her focus and take her anger away that started to radiate within her. She twisted her gloves on her hands, switching the crossing of her legs, and tapping her heel against the tile of the floor. Just as she was about to excuse herself to the restroom for a breath, she was stopped by two bodies entering the room.

She chose the wrong day to go to the clinic, for sure.

The amount of people in the room suddenly made her anxious, and Vivi was far from shy. So many people and here she was trying to disguise how she was practically vibrating with irritation. She watched as a beautiful young girl walked in the room with a much smaller boy. The girl was absolutely stunning and honestly, the two could practically pass as sisters. They both shared such long blonde hair that even Vivi was taken back by the sight. Did her mother or father forget to tell her about a missing sister?

Her eyes traveled with the two as they ventured into the clinic. Naturally, they seemed to be there to great Lumina. Vivi searched her memory to remember what on earth was said in the room before she ruined the moment. Was it Lumina's birthday? Vivi grew even more embarrassed. Way to make a first impression than subtly spoil a girl's morning on her birthday. Perhaps Vivi could sew her a little coin purse or something as an apology. Vivi explored her mind, finding a happy distraction as she planned what kind of gift she could craft this girl. However, just as she found a moment of peace from her thoughts, they were snatched back to Max.

"... Sorry that our dance was cut short-," Vivi heard this girl mention to Max and Vivi felt a stabbing sensation in her chest. Was this jealousy? Was is even more anger towards Max? Only natural that he would go for a girl that looked just like Vivi... This boy surely had a type. Her cheeks burned and she could feel her face matching the color of her nose. She sniffled, her eyes aimed at the ground with quite a force of determination. How dare he. He comes to her hometown and decides to romance some girl that looked just like her? The audacity.

"I'm Alessa-,"

Vivi's attention snapped back to the now named female. Alessa. How cute. She was so cute. She could easily be an idol in the city with such a natural beauty to her.

"Vivi," she unintentionally muttered. "I- uh, I own the boutique down the way. I'm sorry. Please excuse me. I just remembered I have a rush order I need to attend to. Another time." With that, Vivi found herself snatching herself from her seat to rush out the door. She huffed and puffed down the street, aggressively wiping at her nose with her tissue while she searched for some sort of destination that wasn't the clinic. Where could she go? She couldn't go home or she'd destroy someone's poor wedding dress (she couldn't sew a straight line while she was angry - even if she tried.) Where? Where? Where?

Her heels almost skidded to a stop as she caught the scent of a charming fragrance escaping the cracked windows of a cafe. Peeking inside, she looked at the simply one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen helping herself to her own brunch. Her hair cascaded just perfectly to frame an angelic face obviously carved by the heavenly angels above. Her eyes were so perfectly calm, but innocently doe-eyed. What an enchanting woman. Before she could even realize it, she was pushing open the door to the cafe and gazing at this divine creature. She reminded her so much as her senior idol that helped train her for her debut.

"So adorable," she whispered to herself, not realizing her words were coming out. Suddenly all her frazzled nerves halted and any thought of Max was tossed out the window. She was too busy imagining this divine beauty in every piece of clothing she had ever designed. Who knew that Kore had such a mesmerizing goddess here.

Interacting: AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat , Nona Nona , and Lumina Lumina

========= MADELINE SCOTT =========

Madeline took her time relishing the warm ambiance of the cafe along with the sweet aroma of tea that soothes her body before she works. After the last bite of her savory meal, she rests for the meal to settle down before she could begin with today's preparations. It was by then her phone vibrated inside the pocket of her long skirt, having her grab the phone in response to check for notifications. It was Emily, her sweet little waitress, messaging for the reason why she would be coming in late.

To visit a sick friend? Madeline admitted that she hasn't met most of her younger neighbors in town but for some reason, she couldn't help but worry as part of her maternal instinct.

She supposed she could let Emily off for a day then. It was just a coincidence that not too many customers were visiting the cafe after all. Madeline gently smiled at the message, as a mother would to her child (currently studying in the city), and decides to message back.

Emily Darling
them
Um Miss this is Emily s so so sorry for being absent, um the girl who I've been visiting at the clinic has finally woken up I haven't gotten to see her yet b but I promise I'll be back in as soon as I'm done here.
them
Again very very very sorry I'll make it up to you soon.
me
Is that so? Alright.
me
Just be sure to send your friend a 'get well soon' gift! Tell me if you need it and I'll make a nice warm meal for your sick friend. :)

Madeline sent the message and puts her phone down in a moment of silence, not realizing that someone had entered the cafe by now. Only a faint but audible whisper catches the mother's ears as she looked straight at the entrance with a seemingly surprised expression. It was then that she saw a very beautiful woman standing before her, which caught her off guard. She reminded her of a summer fairy that could give smiles to masses of people. A person with a beauty fit for the dazzling cameras that can be boasted through the world. Madeline could only feel the prick of envy within her now that she's past her prime with an overpowering sense of obligation to greet her customer into the cafe.

"Oh my! Good Afternoon dear customer." She stands up and greets her the instant she recovered from her surprise in mere seconds. Her voice was sweet and inviting to the ears. "Welcome to the Cafe~ I apologize since we're not quite ready to open yet.." The woman gently blushed off to the side as she picked up the place. "But please do come in! I'm always ready to prepare anything that may sooth your soul on this fine day.." She added with a motherly smile.

Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles
Pik Pik

Ren Westerly
Interaction: Nona Nona Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Ren stood around for a couple minutes waiting, until someone else entered the town hall. It was a man with curly hair and a somewhat disheveled appearance. He seemed to have mistaken Ren for someone he knows, however Ren has never met this man in his life... unless he knows his secret. That shouldn't be possible, he changed his whole appearance and everything! Maybe he's getting ahead of himself.

"I'm sorry but you've seemed to have mistaken me for someone else. My name is Ren Westerly and I've just moved into town."

Just when he finished speaking did Evelyn appear. She apologized and asked if he needed anything, but it seemed like her attention was drawn away to the other man. Seems like they know each other.

"Ah well... I don't need any help. I was actually wondering if I could make up for the dance? I was thinking maybe treating you to lunch of your choice. Though if you want I could make something back home, Emilia shouldn't be back from school for another couple hours."

4a47697e0c7f93a285a54f4bc01921d8.jpg

fhzpGtd.png

dfe2d40d5cf956756d26ae731c4c922d.jpg

This scene was, unfortunately, not an unfamiliar one to Lumina. Waking up in a hospital room, with doctors and nurses and family members waiting eagerly to talk to her. She had hoped that she wouldn't have to be in this situation for a long time, since it had been quite a while since the last incident like this, but in the back of her mind she knew that it was always going to be a possibility that it could pop back up at any time. All she could really do, now, was make the best of it. Even though she had passed out three days ago, at least she had woken up today, and she hadn't missed her birthday. It was something at least.

She was so glad that she had Rhys as her doctor. He was honest and hardworking, and would never sugarcoat anything when it came to her condition, but he was also kind and caring, and seemed to take a genuine interest in her welfare. It wasn't that other doctors that she was in the care of weren't good doctors, there was just something about Rhys that she liked a little bit more. So she knew she could trust in whatever Rhys was going to do about what happened. And while she didn't know Amelia as well, they had gotten to know each other a little bit during her visits, considering Amelia was usually the one to address her first before Rhys could. The two of them made a great team, and she was glad the Kore Clinic had a great medical staff.

Her room suddenly seemed to get a lot busier all of a sudden. Without anybody even noticing, the young girl that she had met at the festival suddenly seemed to appear right next to her, holding out tickets to some sort of club in the city. Lumina didn't really ever go to the city, but it was still a nice gesture. She gave a smile as she took the tickets. "That's really sweet of you, Emilia. Thank you." was all she managed out before someone else burst into the room. It was a blonde girl that she recognized only as Kore's tailor that had moved in not long ago. She was yelling something about allergies, but as their eyes locked she seemed to switch into a softer and more apologetic mood, before promptly leaving. Lumina couldn't help but laugh a little at the absurdity of it all.

As the tailor had left, Rhys brought his attention back to Lumina. He informed her that he was going to have her stay here for a few extra days just so he could finish up the last of the tests he needed to do and figure out if there was anything she was going to have to do going forward, once she was 100% clear to leave. Lumina nodded at this assessment, totally understanding of his decisions. "Of course, Dr. Rhys. Whatever you need to do. And yeah, you can tell them." Of course it wasn't ideal that she had to be stuck here for a little while longer, but she wasn't about to go against the doctor, not after being unconscious for three days. But now that she was awake, it would be nice to see her friends. She still did have to apologize to Sam.

giphy.gif

Elliot had taken a backseat to everything that was happening, not wanting to get in the way of the doctors now that his sister had woken up. There wasn't really anything he could do in this situation other than stand off on the side and be supportive. His fist subconsciously clenched at the all-too-familiar sight; his baby sister sitting in a room surrounded by doctors and medical equipment. He was getting sick of only seeing his sister in this way. Why couldn't she have been born with a normal heart so she didn't have to go through all of this all the time? And then here he was, living a healthy life. It was aggravating, the difference between them. He wanted to be there for her as much as he could, but the last thing he wanted was to flaunt his own health in front of her.

As he was getting lost in his own thoughts, that was when Emilia and Vivi both had burst into her room. Elliot snapped out of it, enough to watch two girls he was unfamiliar with just waltz in to the room like they owned the place. He raised an eyebrow at the situation, wondering just what kind of people were living in this town that would just invade sick people's rooms. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, visibly annoyed at the situation. "It's so noisy for a clinic." he sighed, hoping that this wouldn't negatively affect his sister. Thankfully the snotty blonde left, and Elliot thought he could breathe easily, but then in came Hunter followed by the waitress girl Emily. Even though he had gotten a text from Hunter, the two hadn't really seen much of each other, and just getting a glimpse of the silver hair that he remembered so fondly made his heart pound. He stood frozen as he watched Hunter and Emily run up to her bed where Emilia was, not sure what to do. He hadn't seen Hunter in years. And he hadn't changed one bit. Seeing his old friend dredged up old feelings he thought he had long buried, and immediately felt claustrophobic in the now-packed room. "I think I need some air." he announced to nobody in particular before heading out of her room and the waiting room to make his way outside. He rounded the corner of the clinic to find an empty wall of the building that was shrouded by a tree, keeping him out of the rain for a moment.

565e1927753c94813c04d509991bc8366a40629a_hq.gif

Lumina was the first to notice Hunter and Emily's entrance into her room, and seeing her friends put a grin on her face. She hated that they had to see her like this, so she thought it best to put on a brave face for them. No need to worry them more than she already had, right? As they approached her bedside, she put on a cheery demeanor and gave a salute of greeting. "Hunter, Emily! It's great to see you both!" Lumina grinned at the two of them. Her words weren't a lie at all, it really was good to see them. "I hope you guys have been well since the festival!"

Extra Info

Date/Time: Spring 9 (Lumina's Birthday) | 11am

Weather: Raining with occasional sun

Mood:
Tired but doing alright / A little stressed out

Talking to people in her room / walking outside for a breather

Objective:
Enjoy her birthday? / Make sure Lumina is alright

Interacting with: Rhys, Amelia, Emilia, Hunter, Emily

• Samuel Krauss •

7f2f371f-e9ca-4322-a293-5f998a1276a8-jpeg.615169
As Vivi had walked off and sat down on one of the chairs from the waiting room Sam was still left holding this woman's fancy coat. He looked from the coat to Vivi a few times. She was clearly too disgruntled to answer him properly or grab the coat for that matter. He looked from Vivi to Max after, noticing that Max seemed to have dropped his concentration after greeting them all, placing it on Vivi for a moment or two before coming back to earth a little. While he couldn't exactly read between the lines with just one glance he had noticed the strange body language between the Baker and the Tailor, especially the glares Vivi was giving out. Watching them both with a slightly raised brow he looked back to the coat in his hand one more time before just shrugging his shoulders and putting it up on the coat rack that Vivi had missed when tossing it in the first place. He figured that she would just get it once she was seen to by Rhys and whatever he thought he saw probably wasnt his business.

He turned away from the coat rack and towards Max when he spoke to him again, asking about Lumina and introducing his friend, Sam had given the man he had introduced a smile and nod in greeting "Ah. Yeah. She's awake now. I was just about to go in to visit once Rhys is finished up. I don't want to get in his way." He answered with what looked to be a relieved smile and rightly so. Someone passing out in your arms is something the brain can't easily put to one side even for someone who seemed as easygoing as Sam, so of course getting that text from Amelia to say Lumina was awake had settled some of that lingering worry from the festival.

It was around then that another familiar face had entered the clinic. Two actually. Aless and Hunter, but before he could greet Hunter at all he had immediately rushed into Lumina's room with Emily now following after him. He didn't exactly look in top form. No doubt worrying about his friend, they were close after all. With Hunter, Emily and Emila going right in and with Elliot also leaving not long after...Sam wondered if it was safe to go in yet? He was sure that Lumina was probably still tired after her ordeal maybe she wouldn't want too many visitors?

With everyone else in the waiting room now falling quiet he couldn't help his feet taking him over to the doorway of Lumina's room and after a brief moment of hovering around outside it he had eventually peered into the room. Spotting all three people in the room with gifts for Lumina. He felt a little weird coming in empty handed. Those in the room were close to her too. He probably would have felt awkward dropping in if he hadn't been doing so daily already. Even if Lumina hadn't been aware of it.

He didn't step in fully with the crowding room but did gently knock on the door frame to announce his presence, his eyes settling on the blacksmith "Morning Lumina!" he greeted with a smile once he had done so.

Interactions | Max ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo ) Lumina ( Lumina Lumina )
Mentions | Vivi ( Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles ), Emily ( Pik Pik ), Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat ), Emilia ( Archdemon Archdemon )

Last edited:
D454FrMVUAEqLGv.jpeg

All this activity was starting to be too much for Marcus who found himself playing a spouse at a school reunion. Only here was a more intimate setting that made him question if his presence was a little indecent. If it wasn’t for the apparent lead shoes Max was wearing, and whatever kept him from accepting the existence of irritation personified Marcus would have excused himself. There was a moment or two where he seriously began to worry she was about to burst and he came very near to dragging Max to safety. Even the good news of the lone patient couldn’t douse his anxiousness, so he began to psychically will Max to make a hasty retreat. Then a pair of newer faces entered the clinic, one lingered only shortly while the other started conversation. Never one to be rude and only minutely nosy Marcus suddenly decided it best they stuck around just a little longer.

Had he not been aware of the recent Flower Festival and the big dance he would have been curious about the mentioned dance. Instead he tucked that away in some mental file reserved for teasing Max at a later time. When the more cheerful blonde introduced herself to both he and the far less cheery blonde Marcus instantly wished he was somewhere else. He was half expecting the other to blow her top because of what he presumed was a cold, Max’s existence and who knows what else, but that ended up not being the case. She seemed to lose her fangs while introducing herself almost nervously and even briefly chatted before making an abrupt dash for the exit. Her act of almost desperate escape was, well, not possible to miss and made it very hard to not feel sympathy for the poor girl. For a second he considered smacking Max for probably being an idiot like usual. Then reconsidered because Max would just throw him into the fountain. Or the lake. Or the ocean. Maybe a horse trough for good measure. In a cautious glance, he tried to ascertain if that was why Max decided on moving to the middle of nowhere.

No, but it certainly was a perk.

Before he dived too deep into baseless suspicions Marcus pulled himself back into the conversation, or rather absence of one. The silence only added a layer of discomfort to Vivi’s hasty departure that he was not having any part of. So in a not very subtle way to draw attention away from the evacuated woman he spoke with a bit more natural cheer than previously.

“Well Alessia it is very nice to meet you. I’m Marcus, Max and I grew up together. Actually this is my second time visiting him here, but it was so long ago that my memory is pretty fuzzy about that day. When was that Maxi? Three years ago?”

“Little over.”
The other answered simply as the elder Silver entered then exited without a word. The abrupt departure seemed odd but not to an extent of mentioning.

After a silent moment of thoughtful consideration Marcus mutters to both nobody and everybody apparently pursuing his own train of thought, “Time sure does fly.”

Yamazaki.Sosuke.600.1823773.jpg

If it hadn’t been before it was now very apparent that any friendly relations between Vivian and himself were frozen solid. Max had managed to adjust to a point where he didn’t need a strong effort to appear somewhat composed anymore. However his mind remained turbulent as he fought to latch onto anything to prevent him from slipping. The respite he found came from the always trustworthy Sam who rewarded his faith with a positive update on Lumina. There was sudden burst of glee hearing the news that Max couldn’t contain, “That’s fantastic!” Some part of his mind kept his cry from being intrusive but the baker still flinched at his uncontrolled joy.

Max had intended on returning to the bakery now that he knew Lumina was awake. Take some needed time to recover from shock and other emotions that were beginning to eat away at him from bumping into Vivian. Not to mention whatever Marcus undoubtedly had up his sleeve. He could handle the raillery and finally wrap Lumina’s present. However the world seemed to have other ideas, because at that moment Alessia and Hunter entered. Another pair Max had seen little of since the festival though he did mean to. Apparently now was the time when all he wanted to do was escape.

Maybe they won’t notice.

Oh. Hi Max…

Or not.

“Hello Hunt.” With some effort the greeting was returned in his usual kindly way.

That was as far as their conversation went as Hunter rushed to check on Lumina while a concerned Emily trailed behind. Max thought the scene was a bit like a kid chasing after an uncontrollable puppy. In a different atmosphere he would have probably chuckled at that picture. With them gone it was Alessia who spoke up. At the mention of their dance he felt his body go tense to a degree for a reason he didn’t want to explore. Luckily Alessia had also been set on introducing herself to both Vivian and Marcus so maybe that went unseen.

After the minor failure of keeping self-control Max fought to ensure his outward appearance remained perfectly calm while Vivian spoke. Although he couldn’t bring himself to face her beyond a singular glance. She responded in a way that seemed very unlike her before scrambling to get out the clinic leaving Max on shakier ground than before. A pang of guilt rushed through him both because of what just occurred and because of the way a sudden pressure felt lifted with Vivian gone. The caring part of him wanted to at least try and apologize but he realized that would probably blow up in his face. All he could do was softly exhale a breath and put distance between his own lively remorse. It was at this point Marcus started to speak and when he eventually slipped into his own musings Max gave his own reply.

“Well it couldn’t be helped, things were hectic at the time. Maybe some other time we can finish it.” His eyes flicked toward Sam who had now crossed the room, an immediate spark reminding him of Lumina flashed in his mind. “Sam told me Lumina is awake now. I’m not sure how long the line is but you might be able to visit her before everybody gets kicked out.”

Last edited:
Darius
Mentioning: Silver Fae Silver Fae

Darius smiled. "They're lovely, and I'm sure they'll cheer her right up!" He searched for a suitable vase for the bouquet, which didn't take him longer than a few seconds. He placed it down, and helped her to arrange them. "This is a wonderful thing you're doing, by the way. Surprises like this are sure to make anyone happy."

Misty Stamp.png
Misty grinned softly at the compliment. I sure hope so... it's about all I can do, so, might as well make the most of it. She said, glancing up at him, And thank you for the help. I appreciate it... How has your morning been? She wasn't terribly good at small talk, but she wanted to make an effort anyway. It was better than an awkward silence.

She watched as Darius arranged the flowers, smiling faintly, before writing the card. She was certain to change the style of her writing each time, in order to keep it a mystery. It was fun, doing things for others, no matter how small it seemed. For Wisteria, it was her way of making somebody's day just a bit brighter.

Interaction: jadafun jadafun

large.jpg
"So so so sorry I tried to stop him!" Emily says out loud as she enters the room. She was about to walk over and simply grab hunter and drag him back outside until they can come in. But then she saw that Lumina was a wake and just could not help her self as she ran up to her bed. "Lumlum! Your awake your really awake." She grabs on to her hands with tears in her eyes. "I was starting to think wouldn't wake, I got so worried" And like that the waterworks had began.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Lumina Lumina Nona Nona AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat

• Amelia Krauss •

a3305cef-9534-4dd1-b282-0f86fdab6ce8-jpeg.611963

The Clinic had not cooled since the flower festival. With many people in to visit their resident blacksmith and Amelia was there to see who and how many would pop in each day while she was at reception in the waiting room and when she was in helping out in Lumina's room. She wondered if the girl knew how much of an impact she had on the other villagers. She had just finished cleaning up in one of the examination rooms when visitors already started making their way in. Emily was first in. Not a surprise. She was a quiet and sweet girl from Amelia could tell. Though Amelia was quiet herself too so she normally just offered a friendly smile to the girl as a greeting.

It wasn't long after that Elliot had rushed out to give the news that Lumina was awake. Thank goodness! And just in time for her birthday too. Amelia had taken note of it when handling Lumina's files these past few days. With Rhys currently occupied in his office she had quickly knocked the door before heading to Lumina's room so at least one of them was there.

She went ahead and asked Lumina some basic questions to gauge her condition before Rhys had rushed in and taken over. With that Amelia had taken a step back but stayed in the room if needed. After all Lumina had just woken up they had to be careful for a little bit only quickly lifting her phone to shot a text to Sam to let him know Lumina was up and awake. She had promised that for him after all.

She did occasionally peer out into the waiting room, going so far as to stand just at the doorway, one hand pressed to her chin as she took not of who was in for visits and who was in for treatment. Sam was the next in. Again. No surprise. He had been in every day and had even stayed with her through that night until her brother arrived. Not to mention he would ask Amelia at least once a day if there had been any changes. It was very apparent he had been worrying about her since the incident which she understood. He was the one there with her when it happened and was convinced that he had some blame in it for not noticing her fatigue quick enough.

After Sam had arrived the rest had poured in and at that point it was just too many people standing for Amelia. She retreated back into Lumina's room. No doubt she'd feel the need to move again once visitors were allowed into Lumina's room. Or rather...once they'd burst into her room... first came the kid from that had moved in recently along with her brother who had helped the night of the festival. She still hadn't thanked him for that on her and Rhys' behalf. Maybe she'd spot him around some time. Then followed by a very annoyed woman who she identified as the tailor that had the cutest outfits on display in her window but Amelia had yet to take a peek inside. She was demanding treatment before noticing the situation and retreating back with an apology, next was Hunter with Emily chasing after him. Hunter did not look okay, she hadn't seen him since the flower festival, no apologised for not returning to it or at least telling g him she wouldn't. Her mind had been focused elsewhere that night...she hoped the news of his friends improvement would help. At this point Elliot had tapped out of the situation and went outside, she didn't blame him, she didnt know him all that well since he didn't say much when she would be in the room but she hoped he was okay after announcing his departure like that. Last to make an appearance was Sam. Though he had stopped at the doorway, presumably not to get in the way of those that went in first since they were who was closest to Lumina, he probably didn't want to seem out if line but it was pretty obvious he wanted to talk with her. The room was crowded but, Rhys did say she could receive visitors. Amelia guessed it was up to Rhys and Lumina how many she was able to have at once without being too overwhelmed.

At this point her she had once again slipped into the waiting room that had a bit more space, even if it did have more people and popped behind the reception desk offering a small smile and wave in greeting to the group now in the waiting room. She would have began to feel fidgety with the lack of space in the other room.

She would be off duty soon but for now she should probably check in the woman that needed the alergy shot. She pushed her round framed glasses on and opened the appointment book but when she looked up the woman was leaving. Amelia raised her brows "M-Miss!!" She called out after her leaning over the table on her tiptoes to see out the door... but she had already left. With a slight sigh she looked from the door to the book before stepping off her tiptoes and standing back. She adjusted her glasses before just pulling them off and tucking them into her cardigan pocket. Was she embarrassed about her outburst? Was the crowd in here too much? Well maybe she'd come back later, she looked like she really needed that shot though...

Interactions | Vivi ( Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles )
Mentions | Max & Marcus ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo ), Hunter & Aless ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), Emily ( Pik Pik ), Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat ), Lumina & Elliot ( Lumina Lumina ), Emilia ( Archdemon Archdemon )

Last edited:
Doctor Rhys W. Wright
"Oh course. I'll excuse myself so your friends can come in, but if you need anything, just send someone out to get me." Rhys turned and it felt like the people in the room doubled in size. Hunter and Emily had joined the party, and Rhys witnessed as they both started talking to Lumina too. But, even Rhys was starting to a bit claustrophobic in this small room. This might be a bit much. It's not like he blamed everyone for being so worried, but Lumina getting overwhelmed this early after waking up might cause issues. Rhys could feel his blood pressure rising from all this, he couldn't imagine how Lumina was feeling. As Rhys cleaned and grabbed his clipboard, before leaving, he spoke to the people in the room. "Okay, everyone- you can visit, but we'd like for Lumina to not get too overwhelmed, so please, only three visitors maximum at a time in her room. You can decide amongst yourself how you want to handle this." Rhys squeezed past everyone and stepped into the calmer, but still populated waiting room. It felt like a breath of fresh air. He then addressed the remaining visitors, his brain not even seeming to register the new face among them. "If you didn't hear from in the room. Three visitors at a time to make sure Miss Silvers doesn't get overwhelmed, and just come grab me if anything's needed. Now, Miss Darling, you can-"
Wait, where was she? Rhys did a quick glance around the room, to no avail. "Hey Amelia, did Miss Darling leave?" He asked curiously. Suppose the crowd scared her off. Or his scolding tone was a tad too intense. He had a bad habit of that. Either way, the chaos of the day made Rhys almost feel his hair turn grey. Rhys needed some more tea for this.

download20190500091730-png.575269
code by @Goldieloxx

The days following the Flower Festival were a blur for Ryan. The residents of Kore coming in and out of the hospital visiting Lumina. While Ryan wanted to visit the sickly woman he assumed the small clinic was already full to the seams with visitors. A brisk walk by the hospital the day after the fiasco only confirmed his suspicions. Last thing he wanted to do was overwhelm Lumina. Maybe when she was finally released from the hospital he'd get her a card or something. Meanwhile the fisherman kept himself busy by working. The routine was fairly simple: Wake up, fish, and ship them off to the city. His job wasn't the most exciting but it was immensely better than being stuck in a cubicle all day.

This day started off like any normal day. Ryan woke up bright and early, hopped on his boat and spent the morning fishing. He wasn't surprised to see that the fish weren't biting as much. Lately it seemed that the fish weren't as plentiful as before. Ryan couldn't quite put his finger on why that would be the case though. It was concerning but the man chalked it up to a Mother Nature. Rough breeding season for the fish, change in overall water temperatures, there could be a number of reasons. Regardless of the reason Ryan would make due with what he had. With a sigh Ryan took his bait and attached it to the hook before casting his line out again in hopes of a bite.

Hours flew by and soon his stomach started to rumble. Ryan often didn't check the time, just coming and going as he pleased. Another benefit to being self employed. He decided instead of just going home and making himself a simple sandwich for lunch he'd go into town instead. Change up the routine a bit. He headed back towards land and put his supplies away, making sure the fish were stored away properly, and finally washed his hands off. With everything taken care Ryan left the his humble home and headed into town. As he headed towards the cafe Ryan walked by the hospital. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Amelia manning her little reception desk, as visitors were making their way into Lumina's room no doubt . Suddenly the door swung open, revealing the ever so fashionable Vivi leaving the hospital in quite a hurry. Ryan didn't have to visit the hospital often but when he did, it was because he cut himself with a knife and needed stitches. That was how he first introduced himself to Kore's new nurse. A little unorthodox but it worked.

He was about to simply walk away and head to the cafe but stopped himself. Eating with company was much more fun than all by himself and it was close to lunchtime. She had to have lunch sometime, right? Seeing as he had nothing to lose Ryan decided to ask Amelia to see if she'd want to join him. He opened the door giving the nurse a warm friendly smile as he approached. "Afternoon Amelia!" He greeted cheerfully and tipped his straw hat towards her. "I was just on my way to lunch and wanted to see if you'd like to join me." he explained. "If you have the time of course! I know you must be pretty busy with Lumina but I figured you have to get a lunch at some point. Might be nice to get out of here for a bit and enjoy the nice day." Klaus added.

Interactions Nona Nona

Darius
Mentioning: @QrowSmith

"Ah, same as always," Darius mused. "I made breakfast and Caleb made a fuss about me not letting him help because of 'one little fiery incident'. Then, we fussed over me leaving my hairbrush on his side of the sink. Just before you came in, we fussed over him leaving me alone here... The usual." He smiled brightly as he leaned back against a counter.

• Amelia Krauss •

a3305cef-9534-4dd1-b282-0f86fdab6ce8-jpeg.611963

So much for getting Vivi's appointment ready before her lunch break. Just as she had been tucking her glasses into her pocket her attention was brought to Rhys as he too had left Lumina's room now that she was stable enough to have visitors. She frowned a little at his question as her shoulders sank slightly "Ah...yes. She rushed out before I could even put her down for an appointment, I didn't catch her in time. Sorry Rhys" she admitted as her hand moved up to the side of her face. The other placing itself on the appointment book.

The door to the small clinic opened once more. At first she thought maybe Vivi had returned again but when Ryan had stepped in instead she realised that wasn't the case. She did however open the appointment book upon spotting him, assuming that he had maybe cut his hand again, that was one of the first patient appointments she had dealt with upon coming here. How someone could still smile so brightly with a hand bleeding like that baffled her. She offered a polite smile back "Good afternoon Ryan" She answered, her eyes couldn't help but temporarily dart to his hands, wondering if that was the issue again, they seemed fine. Maybe he was in to visit Lumina like everyone else? The news that she was awake seemed to be spreading like wildfire after all, if he was he'd have to wait in line.

Her gaze then moved up to his face again when he continued to speak, asking her to lunch? She blinked a few times. Well...It was midday. It was technically time for her lunch break...but she rarely ever left the clinic for lunch. She supposed that she could go out for a change. The clinic was a little hectic with visitors today and it was a bit much, maybe some fresh air and less crowded scenery would do her some good.

She felt a bit of embarrassment rise inside her when he had added that she didn't have to if she didn't have the time. Had she hesitated with her answer a bit too long? She didn't want to seem rude she had just not expected the invitation. She immediately shook her head when he had mentioned being too busy "Oh! No no. My lunch break is around now anyway." She assured him "I'd be happy to join you for lunch" she answered with a bright smile. "First, let me just..." She trailed off as she moved away the files laying on the reception desk, swiftly sliding them into one of the desk drawers and locking it. She couldn't just leave patient's records laying in the open like that after all, she was sure he wouldn't mind waiting a bit. Once she had everything safely put away she had grabbed her jacket that was hanging on the back of her chair.

Before walking out from behind her desk she paused before turning her attention to Rhys for a moment who looked as though he wanted to take a breather from this morning's madness too, perhaps she should bring him back something when out for her break "If I spot Vivi while I'm out, I'll let her remind her to drop back in for her allergy shot since I didn't catch her in time earlier" she offered still sounding a bit apologetic about letting the woman run off in the first place.

Jacket in hand, she finally came out from behind the reception desk, her attention turning back to Ryan "Sorry. Shall we get going?" She asked hoping he didn't mind her having to do a bit of tidying up before being able to leave, though. She didn't feel right just ditching her work.

Interactions | Rhys ( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat ), Ryan ( stepherz345 stepherz345 )
Mentions | Vivi ( Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles )

• Evelyn Frost •

post-jpg.635962

She tilted her head silghtly and shifted her gaze to Ren as he began to state his reason for stopping by... The dance? Of course. She hadn't even been expecting him to make anything up to her. What happened was a medical emergency and he wanted to help out after all, did he feel bad about it? She shook her head in response "Oh? Don't worry about that. I had to handle some crowd control after anyway when we moved everyone here. I couldn't just watch seeing as I organised most of the event..." She said softly with a light laugh "Thank Goodness for Alessia and Max helping out I don't think I would have managed it as easily otherwise..." She admitted with a sheepish smile. She had been doing all the event organising for two years now she guessed she still needs to learn a few things though, she had only taken over to give her father a break from it all so he could focus on the rest of his work. A semi retirement he had jokingly named it.

"But! I guess I've done enough spring cleaning for now. That's my fourth box this morning..." she said as she placed her hands on her hips and looked to the big box on her desk as if thinking it over before turning her gaze back to Ren "So sure! I won't say no to lunch" she said with a bright smile. "I'm fine with you just making something, I'm sure it'll cost less and I can help out if you want?" she suggested with a light shrug as she closed over the lid if the box beside her and then walked out from behind her desk "Emilia is your sister right? I met her at the dance after you left for the clinic, she seems like a cute kid" she added.

Interactions | Ren ( Archdemon Archdemon )
Mentions | N/A

Last edited:
(a small coach arrived, two men get out and look around)
One of the men who looked younger than the other and more goth as all his clothing was black spoke) "so...We left home...To live in this dump?"
The other man who looked more cheerful but lazy...He was wearing a white vest, a white hoodie and...White Slippers? Spoke) "stop been a downer and help me move the bloody bags"
Both men get their bags full who knows what, pay the coach driver and head towards a old house on a hill that has been abandoned for a few years)
(( Hey friend, I’m going to need you to head over to this thread - Multiple Settings - Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open|| - and check out if there’s a character slot you’d like to take and check in with our GM Nona Nona before making a post here! Thank you! ))

• 0150e2fbf837ccb78c034ebc2216697f.jpg
    Date: Monday, Spring 9th || Lumina's Birthday
    Time: 11am || Late-Morning

Interacting With: Marcus and Max ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo )
    Mentions: Lumina and Elliot ( Lumina Lumina ) Emily ( Pik Pik ) Vivi ( Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles )
    ~ Clinic || Waiting Room ~
    Inochi No Namae || Alessia’s CS File
    She didn’t have time to wonder why Emily seemed to not want to let Hunter in. She couldn’t help but feel awkward that the woman fled so quickly. Vivi, she reminded herself, she’d seen the woman in passing and certainly once Emily had come to town and the elder woman took her out to get some well-needed necessities. She never felt she had made a bad impression, well she would just check up on the woman in the future. She put the gift down on the reception desk as she figured with the number of people that just stormed in she’d have to wait a bit to go into Lumina’s room.

As she did so that she noticed a familiar face rushing out. Elliot? He had stayed by Lumina’s side since he’d arrived, shouldn’t he be there now that she was awake? She watched as he left unable to find it in herself to stop him. She snapped herself out of it as she remembered she wasn’t the only one in the room. Hoping that the concern wasn’t showing on her face she tried to respond.

“It’s good she’s awake, but I feel she’s got more than enough people crowding her right now.”

The new man interested her a bit, enough that she could put off questioning Elliot, but mainly in the dynamic that he gave off with his childhood friend. At least that’s what she figured they were. She looked between the two as she thought about it. Until Max reminded her of why she was here that is. Lumina was awake? She hadn’t actually expected her to wake up today it seemed no more likely than any other day.

“So you guys are childhood friends then? That’s nice. I wish some of mine had the chance to visit, I have Hunter and Lumina here but I saw them a lot less than some of my friends back home. In a sense aside from Hunter, I guess I was closest to Elliot.”

At least she thinks so? People are generally closer to those they’ve dated she thinks. She’s grateful her brother came out with her. Even seven years later she felt like she just moved in. Seeing old faces would brighten her day, she wondered if it was the same for Max and he was just hiding it.

“How long are you staying then? Kore is really nice in the spring but it’s too bad you kinda missed the real touristy festival. The next huge draw in isn’t until the ocean festival in the spring.”

• Ashe.Duran.full.2663031.png
    Time: 11am || Late-Morning

Interacting With: Lumina ( Lumina Lumina ) Emilia ( Archdemon Archdemon )
    Mentions:
    Emily ( Pik Pik )
    ~ Lumina's Clinic Room ~
    Sincerely || Hunter’s CS File

Hunter rushed in not quite heeding Emily’s words with the aim of leaving Alessia’s teasing behind. Though he did need to apologize to Emily and thank her when he could. After all, how could he be a good confidant if it seemed he would break down after anything bad happened. Still, he needed to actually get better not just fake it. He didn’t even fully enter the room until he realized he was blocking the doorway.

As he stepped in he was greeted by Lumina’s cheery voice. He could have cried, in fact, a tear or two did fall before he wiped them away. No hold it together he thought to himself. He wouldn’t be sad or else Mina would be sad. He noticed that the room now held himself, Emily and Emilia? He thinks that’s what the girl was called. Oh, Eliott left. He wondered when he did that.
    He went closer to the side Emilia was. He raised his hand and thrust forward the gift he was carrying. He didn’t mean to but he found himself tensing up what if she didn’t like it? He knew she liked the gem but what if the pattern or the fact that it was a necklace bothered her. Shit. WHY WASN’T HE SAYING ANYTHING.

“Umm good morning Mina. I brought you your present over. It’s your birthday today… Anyways I hope you like it.”

He found himself at a loss for words to her question. He wouldn’t lie and say he was okay. He wouldn’t tell the truth either, and he hoped that Alessia and Emily would do the same. They’d already seen him at his most cowardly he didn’t need to add Lumina into that group. Yes, he really did need to thank Emily.

“Actually Emilia… I’m surprised you’re here did school end early?”

Ren Westerly
Interaction: Nona Nona

Ren watched Evelyn work putting the box down as she explained the aftermath of what happened. It just didn't seem right to Ren that he sort of stood her up, even for a legitimate reason.

"Well that's good that you got some help, also that reminds me. Are you usually alone here? Looks kinda empty for a town hall, also I didn't see the mayor at the flower festival so I was just curious who the actual mayor was. Anyways we can head over to my house."

Ren proceeded to escort Evelyn back to his home, asking some general questions like "So what's the history of this place? I assume it's have sort of story right?"

As they came up to Ren's home he opened the door for her and welcomed Evelyn inside. It was quite well furnished and had some pretty expensive equipment like a high definition and large tv, multiple couches, A modern kitchen, and various other things like light fixtures that would change colors constantly. As Ren went over to his kitchen he called out wearing an apron.
ba9af3a9a81d8bf973b6c74e960a9689.jpg
"Anything in particular you want? I had some culinary classes so I believe I can make anything really. Also if it's anything like steak or a hamburger I can grill them too if you want."

This would be a good snooping opportunity if one desired.
-----------------------------------------------------

Emilia Westerly
Interaction/Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Pik Pik Lumina Lumina

Emilia looked at the rather increasing and decreasing group of people in Lumi's Room. Emilia seemed to get an idea on seeing Emily, which may or may not be devilish on nature. However before she could enact her evil plan Hunter asked her a question which made her forget about the zombie doctor idea.

"School? Oh yeah, it ended early. Something about an infestation and a lot of screaming. All I did was put a couple of cockroaches in the Teachers desks. Oh, Lumi! You should take Em Em over there with you to that club! You need some boys!"

Emilia smiled and acted innocent, however she really wanted to see everyone's reaction to everything she said. If one word is to be used, she's studying her future victims on their weaknesses.
dcfcf13d984550e60b6e299fe511f73e.jpg

• Nejire+hado_ca2abd_6351107.jpg
    Time: 11am || Late Morning

Interacting With:
    ???
    Kai (NPC Older Bro)
    ~ Dream Drop ~
    Marry You On The Dancefloor || Kana's CS File
    Kana stretched out over the bar’s counter. She may have had some sleep last night but that didn’t mean she wanted to be here anymore than yesterday! One of these days she was gonna play hooky the whole weekend, her sister was evil with these hours. Granted there was Kai she could dump it on but he couldn’t make a latte to save his life. She pouted hating that the world ran on coffee, she was just glad that they had Friday off for the festival, granted that means they were open on Thursday last week so she didn’t even have a real weekend!

“Ahhhh I wanna go play!”

She was unlucky enough to be in the hearing range of her elder brother who was setting up another table for a couple. Actually, she should be more worried about the couple that just turned to her. She waved not once moving her body off the countertop.

“Sorry sir, madame, I must go attend to the situation at the bar.”

Oh she was a situation now huh. She refused to get up, he wouldn’t make her. Her willpower will endure. And nope he was carrying her now. Why couldn’t she go home, she just wanted to make a cute themed set and she was only a few more hours away from it! Heck, they could all be the Yuki Yuna Crew by tomorrow if they’d just go let her alter it!

“Are you going to stop acting like you’re four yet? You’re lucky Kalani’s not back yet.”

Oh wait was Kai talking earlier? Whoops. She started fidgeting trying to struggle out of his grasp but he easily stopped her despite him only having a few inches on her.

“You’re tortureeeeeeee. I just wanna finish the outfits, I don’t even have any customers right now! It’s lunchtime, they only want food, not coffee! ‘Sides it Monday we only get the outta town peeps on Monday.”

She could feel her brother sighing at her. He placed her down and she immediately slid further down until she was on the floor by her bar. She watched as Kai attempted to move around some of the steaming equipment and hissed at him. She may not want to work but the bar was hers dang it!

“That is such the wrong attitude that I almost wanna kick you out. Lucky for you though we’re down two workers. Go cook, I’ll handle the front.”

Immediately she hopped back up with a pep in her step. She grabbed the things Kai had moved and rearranged them again. With all her might she pushed at his back forcing him out of her sanctuary.

“No no no not happening! You’d break it! I’ll handle the front and you can go to cook!”

With a smirk Kai took off his cowboy hat and placed it on her head switching to the one designed for the back-of-house work. Had… Had she just been conned into working more??? Oh she was gonna be so perfect at it and then complain until Kalani docked all of Kai’s pay for the week.

She fixed up her cowgirl outfit, the theme of the day naturally, and but the biggest smile on her face as she went back out to greet the customers. She would not be played thank you very much! She heard the chime of the door and went forth to greet the next people in.

“Heya welcome to Dream Drop! Crossing the Distance to lands unknown with flavor and fun.”

• Evelyn Frost •

post-jpg.635962

Evelyn paused briefly with what looked almost like a slight frown when he mentioned her being on her own here before she just shrugged her shoulders gently "It's a pretty common occurrence, Yes. With a town as small as this one, we don't exactly need a bunch of staff. I gotta admit though, having another receptionist scheduled on along with me doesn't sound to bad, maybe I wouldn't talk poor Bork's ear so much even though he can't answer" She joked with a quick smile.

She walked to the door with him as she answered his other question. "You didn't see the Mayor. I know what you're probably thinking and no. The mayor is not a dog" she immediately clarified like she had to answer that question a lot...which she did. She couldn't believe the number of people who though Bork actually ran things, no wonder this town was a little bit bonkers. She wouldn't have it any other way though, she loved Kore to bits.

"Bork is the Town mascot and my dog. It's kind of a village wide joke that he's the Mayor you'd be suprised how many tourists I have to explain that to." She explained as they stepped outside the building, since Mike had already left after stopping by to greet her she knew it was empty and locked the building up for her lunchbreak. "The real Mayor is my Dad. He does be around but his health isn't the best right now so he works from his home office a lot so I've taken the job of event organising for him to help out"

As they walked out to the street and towards the houses across town she just narrowed her eyes at his next questions before giggling "Ah. Yes, lots of stories! But I don't think I can condense it down short enough for a walk across town, Sorry~" she said with a grin "Though, I'm 100% sure the library is worth visiting for that kind of stuff" she gestured in the direction of the library building "I mean unless you'd rather hear my version? But I doubt it would be as accurate" she joked.

Once they reached Ren's house and she was invited inside she nodded a thank you before stepping in, stopping in the living room as he had continued to the kitchen, she raised a brow at the colour changing lights as she looked around though she supposed what did she expect from someone with an appearance like Ren's "Your home is pretty cool" she commented as she looked around, only stopping when he spoke about what he could make. She made her way to the kitchen peeking in at him. "I'm not picky. But you took culinary classes?" She asked before pausing, humming in thougt for a moment befire she clasped her hands together and spoke "How about this. I don't mind what you make me since I don't have allergies or anything and yiu must enjoy cooking because you went as far as taking classes...so...what's the dish you have the most fun making? I bet what you enjoy making the most tastes the best, right?" She suggested with a tilt of her head and a bright smile.

Interactions | Ren ( Archdemon Archdemon )
Mentions | N/A

Last edited:
[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://media2.giphy.com/media/zbryD0XgcGHSg/giphy.gif); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #b7c7d4; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]ROWAN BADWINDS[/div][div class="text"]Rowan couldn't help but toy with his worn out orange yo-yo as he settled in the comfy hammock behind his shop setup. Lounging was a hobby, and a deeply ingrained one at that. He would wave to the townsfolk as they paced by, grinning cheekily whenever the sweet ones would bring him a snack or drink just to be kind. The air itself in Violet Meadows felt separate from the rest of the world. Perhaps it was the reason he hadn't yet uprooted his living and moved like he always had in the past. There wasn't necessarily anything tying him here; he could leave at any point. But it simply didn't press against him like an itch as it normally would. He believed there were times that you should listen to your subconscious, and so he did.

The table of his shop was set up with several intriguing knick-knacks, some of mostly sentimental value and some of high, sought after quality. It ranged from vases, carpets, artifacts, gemstones, clothes, unique recipes from his travels, and plenty more. In this town, he never really had to worry about someone sprinting off with his merchandise. Well, to his knowledge, at least. People were pretty laidback. Such was the lifestyle this place called for. Even the farmers stopped to enjoy themselves when circumstances allowed. A captivated middle-aged man made a beeline for the shop, his eyes glinting at the sight of the mini waterfall sculpture. He was often referred to as JJ, even though his name had no J's. His sleepy hazel eyes rose to gaze at Rowan, who by then was climbing out of the hammock and pocketing his yo-yo to make business happen.

"My daughter would adore this. How much?" JJ pressed curiously, and Badwinds offered a gentle curve of the lips in reply. "Just promise me the recipe of those donuts you brought by the other day, and we'll call it even." Looking stunned but pleased, JJ scooped up the small sculpture and winked. "You bet. Thanks!"

Rowan watched the man pace off with a spring in his gait, feeling notably strange as he reapproached the hammock. There was almost envy in his heart. That man would go home to his daughter to receive her hugs and praises for the gift he got for her. Would Rowan ever have family of his own? He didn't know if he had that kind of time in life. He almost felt that it would be irresponsible to try and pursue it.

tags: no one, yet
location: town square[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Ryan was starting to wonder if asking the busybody nurse to lunch had been a bad idea. Maybe Amelia's schedule was just too full to leave the Clinic today. The man was fully prepared for her to decline his offer. However he perked up when she finally spoke, accepting his offer. Seeing her smile caused Ryan to grin, his eyes sparkling and his happiness clearly showing on his face. People often said Ryan had a very expressive face and it was easy to read him. While it use to bother him as a teenager he eventually accepted that this was a part of him he'd never be able to change it. Of course Ryan learned this valuable lesson after playing poker and failing at it miserably numerous times. He continued to patiently wait for Amelia as she put away the patient files, grabbed her jacket, and quickly told Dr. Rhys she was heading out for lunch.

"No need to apologize." Ryan assured gently as he held the door open for her and closed it behind them. His sister was similar in a way. She had to put everything away in its proper place before leaving. Being the prankster that Ryan was, he would often use this for his benefit. He would hide her stethoscope and watch as she tore the place apart looking for it so she could put it away. Of course the man could only stifle his laughter for so long before he eventually gave the missing equipment back. "Where would you like to go for lunch? Ladies choice." Ryan insisted. It was her lunch break after all and the fisherman could adjust his schedule however he wanted. The last thing he wanted to do was pick a place she didn't like or something she wasn't in the mood for with her limited time.

Plus this was the first time he'd spent anytime with her outside of work. He wanted to try and make a good impression. Although she'd probably forever remember him as the smiling bleeding goofball who cut himself with his own knife doing something he did everyday. "I healed up nice thanks your handiwork." Ryan said and showed her his hand. The incident left a long thin scar on his left hand near his thumb. "While you, the good doctor Rhys, and I know the truth behind it I may have told the kids I got it fighting the sea monster that lurks nearby. If we could keep it that way it would be much appreciated." Ryan shared chuckling at his own little joke. Of course there was no sea monster but he had fun making up fish tales. He was the fisherman of Violet Meadows after all!

Nona Nona

Hikari.png
Parallax Parallax
"Ah! Home sweet sweet home!" The short blond haired girl yells out as she steps off the bus on to that old dirt road she left behind all those years ago. Looking around not much has really changed since she left all those years ago but that could be because of rain keeping everyone inside instead. Hmm maybe some of her old friends are still around in fact she knows for a fact one of them is hopefully still around considering she had Emily sent here. 'I woulder how that child is doing maybe I should check up on her later' she thought to her self and began to start walking into and looks to her left a little lays in and sees a stall set up that seems to be selling all kinds of random things. That's definitely new she walked closer to the stall looking over the strange collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back