• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD] Violet Meadows (Harvest Moon inspired RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yamazaki.Sosuke.600.1823773.jpg

The fresh scent of wildflowers hung in the air as Max brought out his final cakes for the booth. His jovial energy would make it hard to believe he hadn’t slept a wink (too excited to sleep). Max breathed in deeply taking in the atmosphere after the last cakes were safe underneath the polished glass cover. A light smile crossed his face and his eyes shined like well peeled eggs as he looked about. The square was a lovely rainbow of flowers, people and activity as final preparations were finishing. Already the visitors were filing in.

Max’s stall was a delicious caloric bomb of fruit, sweets and vanilla. A heavenly scent exhaled from the booth every time the glass was lifted. Lumina was so gracious to add a shelf underneath for a small cooler, clean towels, cups and a tank of ice water to sit. A great convenience for Max, better save something for her. As for the things people come to see him for. Starting from the buyer side left would go the cups of jammed red berry Rote Grütze topped with fresh raspberry and cold cream. There was no need to prepare that until the festival really started that way the cream does not warm. Next comes the lemon breads, mini fruit pies, palm size berry Bundt cakes, and of course carrot cake. The miniatures were made for the obvious purpose of easy eating, also being small and cute. At the center are a pair of black forest cake, one with double the liqueur soaked into the lower layers. Consider it a festive adult only cake. An ‘X’ of chocolate topped it so Max didn’t make an embarrassing mistake that would never be forgotten.

Max had looked up after a final tally in time to spot Samuel hauling another box. He smirked at the always reliable farmer who proudly worked behind the scenes to help make it all possible. Samuel especially made it easier on the vendors like Max. He made a mental note to save something for him before calling out, “Hello Sam! Are we keeping you busy enough today?” He teased with a lopsided grin.
Nona Nona

• Samuel Krauss •

95F89C51-7E29-4C60-BA1E-DB80C03EA18B.jpeg
As Samuel carried the last box and left it at it at the stall it belonged to, he heard a familiar voice greet him from the next booth over. His pale blue eyes blinked before drifting over to spot Max grinning over at him. He offered a laid back looking smile towards Max in response “Max! Ah, yeah. For sure.” He answered as he tapped the large box he had left down with both hands once “The quicker everything is ready to start, the quicker I can take part in it all” he added, openly sharing his enthusiasm about the festival. He got this way about most of them and would always throw himself head first into the atmosphere of it. If that meant dancing like a fool? Sure. Why not? If it meant going on a treasure hunt with a bunch of kids? Bring it on. Anything for a bit of fun or lightheartedness. “Besides, I get to have a good nosy on what kind of stuff you all have” he joked, shrugging his shoulders with a laugh “I guess I can’t take too long this time around though, I managed to convince Amelia to come this time, not going to lie, the mention of cakes probably helped sway her decision along with the flowers, though I wouldn’t blame her for that” He informed as he gestured towards Max’s booth and all the goodies he had at it “I’m guessing you plan on being plenty busy yourself too, huh?”

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

Last edited:
Oliver Taurez
The Errand Boy

Chef.png

Current Location: Village Main Square, Max's Stall
Interactions: Open for Interactions

The spring festival! One of the first anticipated events of the whole year. A day of great celebration of the spring's best. Harvests were fresh and the weather is perfect for the day. It was the perfect day for festival's celebration. Same location as always. The Main square, where the festival deems with life and exciting atmosphere.

Here we can find a small child. Dressed in a brown chef's uniform, complete with a frying pan in his mittens. Hopping from one stall to another. Enjoying the view of what each stall offers. From flowers to unique items. Oliver seems to be enjoying himself as he is currently free from current tasks. Despite the festival's preparations. He felt like he is already enjoying the whole festival already. Window shopping was his only option for now. Browsing through the stalls, there are so much things that catches his attention. It made him feel like he wanted to work more so he can earn money to buy such luxurious items. He skipped his way through the main square without a care. Frying pan in hand. The preparing festival was so lively to him. The sweet fragrance of food and flowers delighted his nose and the festival's choice of colors awakened his eyes. He cannot help but feel happy abut the preparations. Of course, this was just the tip of the ice berg. There was more to come.

He loitered the square, to the point that certain people saw him return from the same spot twice now. Oliver's wandering was also met with small challenges that he easily detected around the place. Like the fact that someone dropped their wallet which he returned with honesty. He also helped with setting up flowers from other stalls for decorations. Lastly he helped moving sacks of vegetables despite it being more heavier than he is. Out of all of that. Oliver only got a worth of three 3 coins out of his work. But he seemed happy about it. He came to the festival with no money, now he has a short stack of of coins now. He continues to frolic around the square.

Kids.png
As happy as he can be. He stopped over one peculiar stall whom he has no idea whom belongs to. But one thing he can confirm is that it's comprised of sweetly scented baked goods despite the glass box's sealing them. His eyes widened in awe upon the breathtaking treats on display. He he gently rushed over the stall for a closer inspection. There, he took a silent inspection over the stall's baked goods. Without another word, Oliver just gave a soft smile at the baked products. As he browsed by. He admired all the treats but one stood out among them. The Carrot cake. He even stopped on his tracks to admire it's perfectly baked base.

screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Nona Nona

Last edited:

Cassia HawtreeCassia's day started out like most of her days had since she inherited her farm: she woke up at the sound of quacks, honks and chirps from outside and eating a quick, simple breakfast to fuel her for the morning before rushing out to see her birds. She was rushing about getting things ready for another day and making sure there was enough food and water ready. Today was the much anticipated first festival of the year but that thought had danced itself out of her mind overnight and she was in no rush, savouring her work as always.
She had built special enclosures (with help from people in the village) around her coops that acted as protection for her flocks during days like today where she would be gone for hours on end and couldn't watch over them. They allowed enough room to roam and forage while keeping them inside walls of mesh for safety. As she let out the chickens into this enclosure and hummed happily to herself, a single petal from one of the nearby blooming trees fliated down and landed on her hand. Laughing, she brushed it away and was about to open the next door, to let them free range on the farm when her train of thought finally connected her to todays event. Blossom->spring->spring flowers->flower festival!
After checking the time, she rushed through her work and ran off to the festival, still in her work clothes and shouting a good ye over her shoulder. Her parents, Annabelle and Joseph Hawtree were already there setting up and gave the girl matching tired smiles when the saw her run in, looking very messy. "You didn't have to rush quite so much" Annabelle fussed as Cassia caught her breath.
Shaking her head she stood up "nope! I promised I'd help out, so I'm here!" She said, looking determined. Taking decorations and helping to move materials for stands, she kept herself busy until the preparations were complete and she could relax. Her stomach growled as the tension left her and she regretted having her usual, light breakfast. Her thoughts were turning bleak when she spotted Amelia finishing up to and walked over to her. "Morning!" She said happily "The festival's looking great, huh? Which part are you looking forward to?"

“Maybe I’ll get some interest.” His answer was muffled as Max had ducked under the booth which happened to hide his delight. He came back up holding a cup of ice water in hand before leaving it on the glass top. “How ‘bout you start with this before business picks up?” His tone carried a firmness hinting that Max would not let his invitation be declined easily. To sweeten the pot Max began making a cup of Rote Grütze. Actually he wasn’t certain what Samuel would be most interested in. As laid back as the farmer is he probably doesn’t have very many favorites.

As Max scooped a healthy dollop of jammed berry into a cup he reminisced briefly about his first Flower Festival. How worried he was about standing out in a new town. All the people were so friendly that he forgot about that pretty quickly. His pride still took a hit during the dance, but it was good fun. A part of him was glad all the new faces meant somebody else would take his place. Have a little fun seeing the embarrassment on somebody else. Max woke from his reverie that lingered a second too long before reaching for the cream. Hopefully he didn’t have some silly look on his face during that.

When he came back up he looked at Samuel with a jolly grin. “Amelia’s going to have fun. Don’t worry.” He stated with certainty just as a flicker of movement caught his eye. Looking over the booth at the small form on the other side the legendary pan shined in the sunlight. Instantly recognizable. “Hello Lil’ Oli.” Max warmly greeted while noting where the boy’s attention was fixed.

Nona Nona Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

• Amelia Krauss •

A3305CEF-9534-4DD1-B282-0F86FDAB6CE8.jpeg
As Amelia’s eyes were looking all around, she seemed to be deciding what she wanted to do or look at first...but there was so many things! More than she expected the small town to drum up that was for sure. She exhaled a little, realizing she probably looked as though she was awkwardly standing in the the middle of the square... Luckily she was pulled from her thoughts by the voice of a young woman greeting her. Blinking a few times she spotted Cassia as the source, she couldn’t help but smile as soon as she spotted the young farmer, she was such a sweet girl, funny enough despite Cassia being older than Amelia she always seemed as though she was the younger one to the nurse, perhaps it was just her cheery personality, she couldn’t put a finger on it.

Her hands dropped from her hips to her sides, though one raised slightly to wave at the girl “Morning Cassia~” she greeted back, taking one more quick look around before continuing her answer “Oh definitely. I don’t think I’ve seen the square so colourful before if I’m honest. It really is all it’s hyped up to be,” She admitted with a gentle smile still on her face. She paused for a moment as she thought of the answer to Cassia’s next question “As for what I’m looking forward to? There’s so much stuff around here... not the dance that I’ve been hearing about that’s for sure.” She answered with a soft laugh that seemed to hold a hint of sheepishness in it, she was not to most graceful of people and she didn’t think she could convincingly pretend that she was either. Even if Samuel assured her that you didn’t actually need to know how to dance since it was all just for good fun, she couldn’t help but be the kind of person to feel a little self conscious about something like that, unlike her goofball of an older cousin who couldn’t care less if he looked utterly ridiculous. She sometimes envied that kind of free spirited energy, or rather just how certain people can express it without care. Perhaps she wouldn’t seem so unintentionally uptight if she did too.

Her mind pushed those thoughts off for now, finally pushing towards the rest of her answer “I did hear there a flower arraignment competition later, I think I’d like to try that out...oh. I guess I’m looking forward to some food too. I skipped breakfast...” she added as she placed a hand on her stomach briefly. Lowering it again she looked back at Cassia “You’ve went to loads of these, right? What part are you looking forward to?” She asked curiously.

Kabochamp Kabochamp

• Samuel Krauss •

30A9B788-086A-4A6F-BCE7-6E4CAB2F2BC4.jpeg
”Maybe, huh?” Sam chuckled lightly at such a humble kind of answer. Sure, there were loads of food stalls around but the amount of care and detail that was in the food in Max’s display cases surely helped his stall stick out amongst the rest “I’m sure it’ll be a bit more than a maybe“ he added as Max emerged from under the booth and placed the cup of iced water on the table top. Samuel opened his mouth slightly as his hand twitched forward, about to say that Max didn’t need to give him anything that he didn’t expect anything for helping out it was just something he liked to do when celebrations rolled around. However, he stopped when Max seemed as though he had his mind set on it either way instead just offering a bright smile and a thanks. He was right in thinking that Sam didn’t have a string preference anyway. Sam just loved food in general. As long as it wasn’t spicy he’d eat it.

When Max assured him Amelia would have fun he just nodded in response with another smaller smile, neither confirming or denying that he was worried she wouldn’t, though his gaze did drift towards the middle of the square only stopping when he had spotted her chatting away with Cassia just out of earshot. He smiled a little to himself turning back towards Max’s stall just as Oliver had been eying up the carrot cake. “Hey bud! Saw you were busy helping out this morning too” Samuel said with a friendly smile directed towards the boy after Max had greeted him first.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

Last edited:
Wisteria, or Misty as friends would call her, wanders the festival grounds, grinning as she catches wind of the contagious, merry atmosphere. For a moment, the young woman hovers, lingering with an indecisive air as she hugs her sketch book close. Inspiration shouldn't be too hard to find today.... though, it is a bit overwhelming, isn't it? The girl murmurs, mostly to herself, a small habit. (sorry for the short answer)

Doctor Rhys W. Wright
Rhys was always thankful for days that he could let his hair down. Due to the Flower Festival, the clinic was closed, and Rhys could take this opportunity to unwind for once. As he walked the path to the town square, Rhys couldn't help but notice the beautiful decorations that surrounded the area. The town square seemed so colorful and lively, it felt almost magical. A smile escaped Rhys's lips as he took a moment to appreciate how much the townsfolks' hard work in preparing the festival paid off.

Rhys began to explore the stalls and activities as he noticed Wisteria in the corner of his eye. They never talked too much before, but, it might be a good time to start. Rhys softly took off his sunglasses and smiled as he greeted Wisteria. "Good morning, Miss May. Enjoying the festival?"

Mood: Cheerful

Tags: Silver Fae Silver Fae
download20190505131701-png.582256
code by @Goldieloxx

Rein Laviope
Rein awoke early that spring morning, helping guard the perimeter against stray beasts from the forest or mountains. He wasn't planning on letting something like an unwanted guest ruin one of the most joyful events of the year. The red slimes had been restless lately, perhaps he'd have to return to the mines soon to quell their numbers. Although the thought initially brought a slight frown to his face, a smile quickly replaced it as he noticed the blooming flowers, each a different hue and shade. In all honesty, it reminded him of his very first spring here, as long ago as it felt like. As a cool summer breeze swept through the area, he decided to have a browse in the village, considering there seemed to be no unease in the wildlife today.

As he followed the old dirt roads, he noticed the festive spirit abounding. Stalls, flowers, banners, it was an energising sight. Taken in by the atmosphere, he took a deep breath as he began to wander in between the flow of people. His hand lay relaxed against his swords sheath, wary of any thieves or mischief about. For a short while, he stopped at a lemonade stand, pondering how much sugar he should ask for, before the old lady teased him for his indecisiveness. Small glass of lemonade in hand, he continued wandering and greeting the townsfolk. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed short copper hair in the distance. Hoping to spread the flower festival spirit, he walked up to the familiar appearance with a smile. "Good morning Misty, have you been enjoying the festival?" He asked curiously, oblivious to her indecisive air.

"Oh?" He was surprised he said almost the same exact line as someone else, the doctor of the village no less. With a chuckle, he greeted him as well. "Good morning Dr. Wright, didn't see you there."
Silver Fae Silver Fae AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat

Emily had finally woken to the sound of the busy streets outside, witch can only mean one thing today was the flower festival that she had been hearing about is happening. She laid her face back down in her bedding not wanting to get up. Its not that she didn't want to go out an experience all the pretty flowers she loved to see, it was people that she didn't want to meet. Getting up from her bed she walked over to her rooms window opening it up thinking no one will notice her and even if they did she doubt anyone would recognize her outside of her work uniform and and unkempt hair that she has to tie up at work. Looking around she couldn't help but to smile at all the lovely flowers around her, maybe later when it gets dark and there are less people around she can sneak out and admire all the wonderful plants.

(Open to any one to interact with)

A rusty old junker of a car pulled slowly into town, coming to a stop in front of one of the many residences, before the door opened.

Out of the car stepped a very tired looking young man, with a dirty knapsack strung over his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes at the bright sun that met him and mumbled to himself.

Drew glanced around at the town around him. It was bustling, people rushing about back and forth between their shops and small stands that were scattered around.
“Back just in time for the Flower Festival, huh? Perfect. Might be able to get some good honey.”

Loud barking erupted from the car, which Drew responded to with a terse, “Alright, alright, quit your yapping! I’m opening the door!” When he opened the back hatch, a large, gray and furry beast hopped out and immediately ran off to do her business, which Drew shook his head to and began to pile things out of the back.

“Hey! Lupé! Don’t run off where I can’t see you! Come back here!” He shouted when the wolfhound started to wander away, then he quickly gestured inside of the house. When he had everything inside, he felt a mighty need to just collapse on the couch and sleep all through the festival. But Lupé had other ideas. She ran up to him almost immediately with her bright pink leash in her teeth.

“... really? You practically just ran a lap around the neighborhood and now you wanna go for a walk?”
The dog stared with a wag in her tail.
“... ugh, fine. You’re lucky I love you.”

With that, they were off. Drew needed to get some exercise anyway. He had gone int the city to celebrate his younger brothers’ high school graduation, and the twins had been eager to see their much bigger brother in town for the party. Of course, being anywhere near them meant that their father had been anywhere near him, which is always... fun.

But he got to see his little brothers, and his best friend Robin once or twice, so he supposed that despite the tense silences, it was a good trip. Plus, Lupé got a chance to see a little more of the world.

The wolfhound tugged on her leash, bringing his attention back to the present. He found that they had stopped at a stand, and he quickly looked over the animal based products to realize, oh, this is Sam’s stand. Wonder where he is?

Cassia Hawtree
Looking around at the decorations with Amelia she nodded happily "Yeah! The whole atmosphere seems to brighten up with all the colours about! You can even smell the flowers on the wind" she said, closing her eyes to appreciate it fully. She laughed at the comment about the dance and shook her head "no way I'm missing the dance! I love seeing everyone just letting go and enjoying themselves, I've been looking forward to it all winter. Actually, I'mpretty sure it's the only reason I didn't freeze during the snow!"

Looking around at all the stands and stalls set up and wondered what to do first, her usual pattern was to just wander around until she hit something interesting over and over until the day was done. "Hmm, the flower arranging did look good. I was thinking of making something edible to take back with me later so that I could make tea with it while my birds enjoy the rest." She could already hear their happy squeals as they enjoyed their treats! Speaking of treats, she saw Max's stall was open again and pointed excitedly "ooh! That's it! Max's treats were amazing last year, no doubt they'll be wonderful again this year!" She said and laughed as her stomach agreed with her loudly.

"Really though, the dance is the highlight" she said in a slightly more serious tone "even if you don't dance, everyone's just... happier and brighter than usual." She winked, her usual energy returning "you'll love it! Cassia guarantee" she said and looked back at the food as her hunger started to get the better of her "a few sweet things for breakfast on a special occasion isn't too bad, right?" She asked, glancing at Amelia with a twinkle in her eye

Nona Nona

Last edited:
Oliver Taurez
The Errand Boy

View attachment 612702

Oliver's eyes were on total lock-on the freshly baked carrot that it took a delayed reaction to man calling him in the first place. The cake's captivating textures have taken a full hypnotism on Oliver overwhelmed him. Luckily, he's broken free from a call of his name. A man whom he has met before...

"Mr. Max! Good Morning!" He cried with a joyous tone.

With a quick turn around and glance at the towering man. Oliver's smile grew wider as his teeth reflects the morning sunlight. Maxwell Hughes, The local baker of Kore village. A gentle giant to Oliver's eyes, sells excellent baking products and remembers him well for his white bandanna wrapped around his head. Oliver had met this man before, hardly spoke with him but each conversation is something he truly remembers. His emerald green eyes came in contact with Max's as he innocently smiled at him. Hiding his pan behind his back as an expression of innocence and the fact of eying a product he seemed have deep focus on.

"How are you doing today?" The boy asked as he hopped in excitement. The boy is quite in the morning. He also notice another man besides Maxwell. Samuel Krauss, a man he has seen a few times before inside the village. A hardworking man with a heart of gold. Without a second he greeted him too.

"Good Morning, Mr. Sam!" He hopped in excitement again. The can't help but sway his arms from side to side as he expresses his greetings to the man. Samuel, acknowledges the dact that he participated in helping out in the festival prep which made him build confidence in himself to chin up.

"Yes, it was fun! Mr. Sam! Do you need help too?" The boy asked curiously.

Nona Nona screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

Pale arms stretched out above a head of messy purple hair as the owner of the limbs lets out a contented sigh. "I finally made it to the town... Hm? Looks like there's a festival going on... Better go investigate..." Devon pulled a teal coloured notebook from the front pocket of his simple brown satchel, ready to take notes on this 'Flower Festival' as proclaimed by banners and decorations.

The first stall he noticed held some sweet-tooth-revealing baked goods. With a grumbling stomach, the young androgynous writer made his way over before pausing a short distance away. He couldn't tell where the line was, or if there even was one. "Sampling products is an important part of research..." he murmured to himself as he stood there awkwardly, hoping someone would notice him and tell him what to do before he fainted from hunger. Why had he skipped breakfast this morning?

((Location: Near Max's stall. Interactions: None yet. People nearby: Nona Nona Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Kabochamp Kabochamp ))

Doctor Rhys W. Wright
Rhys politely smiled, "Good morning to you too, Mr. Laviope." He gave a soft laugh and continued. "I'm afraid I didn't see you either, so no worries." Then, he replied to Wisteria. "I haven't had the opportunity to do anything quite yet, but I'm positive that this year's festival is going to be absolutely delightful." He glanced around at all the stalls, noting the ones that were particularly interesting, such as Max's stall, that seemed to have plenty of visitors. Perhaps he should give it a visit too. "It is absolutely stunning how much effort was put into everything. I hope I'll be able to visit everything before the festival ends. I would hate to miss a fun activity."

As he said that, it dawned on Rhys that he would most likely have to miss out on the Flower Dance. He couldn't think of anyone who would consider asking him, and honestly, it has been a while since he danced himself. He vaguely remembered his parents teaching him how to dance, and he had danced once or twice during his younger days, but he didn't think that he was a fraction of the elegant dancer he used to be. Perhaps, it'd be for the better that Rhys stood on the sidelines for the Flower Dance. Rhys refocused himself, and asked "Do you two have any plans for today? Anything in particular you would like to do?"

Mood: Cheerful

Tags: MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Silver Fae Silver Fae
download20190505131701-png.582256
code by @Goldieloxx

Upon the day of the festival it just so happened that a very peculiar van was fast approaching the little town via a nearby road. With the slick logo of Wonder Co. proudly displayed along its side with all the requisite contact information, this van sped evenly along the pavement. Though the only asphalt road that went through this area, it was surprisingly free of traffic, a testament to just how far from the hustle and bustle of the city it actually it was. It wasn't that there weren't other vehicles, with every occasional car they'd pass causing a grumble to erupt in the throat of the van's driver.

The grumbling wasn't enough to rouse the snoozing man in the passenger seat, who slept soundlessly as the woman behind the wheel noticed something in the rear view mirror. Already feeling the beginning of a growl in her throat, she adjusted the mirror just in time to catch the headlights speeding towards them from behind.

"What the-?" Her confused snarl was caught in her throat as she suddenly jerked the wheel, swerving out of the way of a convoy of tracks which sped by without even a hint of reservation. The move was enough to slam the sleeping's man's head against the window, but his small groan of annoyance was nothing compared to roar which erupted from the driver as she rolled down the window and leaned out to scream at the trucks even as they sped away "Blind idiots shouldn't be allowed behind the wheels!" she bellowed "If I didn't have sensitive equipment in this van I'd run you off the-!"

"Did you drive through the entire night?" the man asked evenly once he realized the sun was out "I thought we were supposed to switch at the rest stop."

"No time,"
the driver muttered as she leaned back inside and tightened her grip on the wheel "by my calculations we should arrive before they conclude their festivities."

"We won't be able to properly make use of the facilities during a festival." he sighed "But I suppose that was worth not having to deal with townies, hm?"

"Seems the princess is still cranky despite the sleep." the driver said with no small amount of acid in her tone "Pity, she was so beautiful before the curse of cynicism fell upon her."

"From dreams to an annoyingly real nightmare," the man sighed again "maybe you should've let them rear end us. At least then we could net the company some lawsuit funds. The guys in accounting are always salivating over that."

"And reschedule the job?!?" The driver looked to him as if he'd insulted her "What fresh brand of laziness is this?"

"You're already planning out how to avoid the townies." He stated before glancing to the side "If you were so against going then you should've- watch the road."

The driver didn't even turn back to the window as she pulled the wheel and caught a hard curve in the road, once it straightened out again she continued "I'm only thinking how to most efficiently go about this, which I wouldn't have to do if you put more thought into this assignment before taking it!"

The man glanced between her and the road, eventually laying back against his seat and sighing once more "Not gonna be a very enjoyable vacation if you aren't gonna try enjoying it."

The woman's groan seeped through the windows of the van as they continued on their way to Kore.

Far ahead of them, the convoy had actually pulled into the very village they were aiming for. Coming in from the northern path, the small convoy of trucks slowed down as it skirted the edge of the village square. They finally came to a stop just south of the square beside the Adventure Guild and School. Once the small convoy came to a stop and engines were quieted, the drivers of the vehicles exited and began pulling tarps and tables from one truck while another was opened containing an odd assortment of things. From another truck one of the men stepped out and reached back in to help a little girl out.

Once her bare feet were on the ground, the girl held a hand up expectantly until the man placed a wrapped lollipop in her tiny grasp. She wasted no time in unwrapping the sweet as she turned to look as the rest of the guys laid out her stock for the day.

"Yeah yeah, put new sign up!" she ordered one of them before stuffing the lollipop into her mouth "Bring new monies it shall, get draw book while wait."

A banner displaying a crude painting of her grinning face was hung over one of the trucks while she snapped her fingers towards the man behind her. Soon a coloring book was placed in her hand, and she approached the center-most table before turning to look at the other stalls and activities the locals had set up for the Flower Dance. She smirked after a moment before allowing herself to be lifted off the ground by one off the drivers, who sat her upon the table amongst her stock. She flipped open the coloring book in her hands as the men went back to setting up, eventually pulling the sucker from her mouth and spinning it around in her grasp before proceeding to smear it against the pages inside the coloring book.

Billie T. was not one for forewarning, often showing up far more spontaneously than this, but events had a good chance off luring her out. Events meant more monies, and more monies was something Billie T. subscribed to wholeheartedly. Her wares stood out like a sore thumb amongst the flower themes, mostly woodworking tools and an assortment of jams, but Billie liked standing out. It just meant that passing glances lasted longer, and that would be all she needed to reel in the interest of most of the visitors. And once one of them noticed that the chair beside the tools wasn't just for show, her first purchase was locked in.

Misty grins, the expression bright and full of energy. Well, not particularly, I have no idea where to start, actually... it's all so exciting. She states and there is a moment of pause as she considers, but she pipes up once more, What about you two?
( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat , MiraAutumn MiraAutumn )

Rein Laviope
Kisumi-Shigino-Free-Eternal-Summer.jpg
Interactions: AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat Silver Fae Silver Fae GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Rein nodded at the doctors words with a smile. He was somewhat surprised at how they had both managed to miss each other, considering neither of them had particularly ordinary appearances. He glanced at Dr.Wrights bright spectacles and his own pink-coloured hair in turn. "I'm in the same boat actually, all I've done so far is buy this glass of lemonade." He chuckled lightly as he took another sip. "Although I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit tired from patrolling all morning. Hope I won't have to retire early and miss all the fun." He commented idly. At the doctors further comments, Rein nodded in agreement. "Last years spring festival wasn't quite as extravagant as this one, I'm looking forward to it." At his next question, Rein was forced to think for a moment, considering all the options there were for activities this year. "Hmm, well concerning the flower dance, I probably won't be dancing like usual. I do really want to head over to Maxs stall considering he's selling the fruit pies I love, and I also want to see the bands performance later today." He concluded with a smile.

Just after he finished speaking, Rein noticed a sudden squad of trucks charging into the village and parking beside the village square, from over Mistys shoulder. Instantly alert, he kept his hand firmly on his sword as he approached the group of henchmen, with an abrupt farewell to the ones beside him. "Excuse me for a moment." He smiled, before turning to the potential troublemakers. The banner they displayed was nothing short of creepy, displaying an oddly grinning face that seemed to resemble the girl currently playing with a colouring book. Although initially intimidating, they seemed to just be putting up an average stall, though with a strange collection of wares. Relaxing slightly, he decided to have a closer look at their products just in case. There was an odd flavour of jam there he had never seen before, and as a pastry lover, this instantly caught his attention. "Erm, excuse me? What's in this jam, and how much is it?" He asked one of the men preparing the stalls wares.

Last edited:
Misty watches Rein leave, waving and offering a small smile before spotting the group that had caught his attention. The young woman tilts her head, glancing at the Doctor. It seems as though we have some newcomers... She indicates towards the group with a nod of her head, her bluish gaze filled with a mild curiosity.
( AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat )

Billie T
Interaction: MiraAutumn MiraAutumn
The man paused whilst pulling a rather large rug from one of the trucks, turning and looking at Rein from behind some shades before glancing over to the little girl and saying "Billie?"

"Raffle Jam comes at about 30g small jar and 50g large jar." She stated without looking up from her book "The Recipe comes at four times that price. But you are permitted to know that apple and pear are its main ingredients, young buck."

She was about to stick the lollipop back in her mouth when she glanced over to them and she ended up pointing her treat at the man Rein had been talking to "Lu-Lu, know that that rug costs too much to be drug upon the ground. Work them arms!"

With a nod, the man hefted the entire rug onto his shoulders before moving it to one of the tables they'd set up. Grinning, Billie slipped the lollipop back into her mouth before tearing a large clump of papers out of the coloring book and beginning to fold them.

1565565341787.png

Nea bounced on the heels of her feet, taking one last chance to make sure her appearance was in order before the start of her first shift. She ran a hand through her hair, silently cursing it for refusing to stay in the bun she had attempted to pull it into. She sighed, shook it loose, and hoped that wearing it down wouldn't cause any issues. It was short enough as it was, right? She almost wished she could just buzz it all off. Zzp. Easy as pie. However, she reminded herself, for all that convenience, she would end up looking ridiculous.

The sight of her clock shook her from her reverie. She would not be late! Not on day one. Hopefully not on any days, but if a person were going to be late, this would be an awful day to do it. She took off at a brisk pace, eager to confront the day and the new challenges it would poze.

Rein Laviope
Kisumi-Shigino-Free-Eternal-Summer.jpg
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Rein was momentarily both intimidated and confused by the man with shaded glasses. Was Billie slang for a price in the cities nowadays? He pondered, before a childs voice sprung out of nowhere with information for him. It was the little lady from earlier with physics-defying hair looking at her colouring book. Also young buck? "Haha, I think you're a little younger than me actually." Rein replied almost subconsciously, with the same tone a teacher would have towards a child. Perhaps she, or Billie from what he had learnt of her name, was filling in for someone? But then how could she have such knowledge on hand instantly? Rein was incredibly confused but was stuck between not wanting to be rude and just blurting out his questions. What didn't help, was her ordering around the man he was asking earlier. Was she the ringleader? Was this a gang which sold stolen goods? His imagination went wild at the pure unexpectedness of the situation.

His mind decided to stop working for now, simply hoping they weren't a threat to the village. "I'd like to take a small jar then please." He requested quietly, fishing out the coins from his gold pouch. Luckily he had finished his lemonade glass so it was no longer a hindrance. "Also welcome to the village, I hope you enjoy your time here. And don't cause any trouble okay?" He concluded with a slight sigh. Today was meant to be peaceful and festive, not stressful.

phZil6C.png
wEBk7IC.png

Location - Outside of Forest
It was a bright and sunny day when Noah Bell finally arrived at Violet Meadows, a small village where he would begin working as the chef of a new small cafe. Before reaching here, he was told by the locals that the fastest and easiest way to reach Violet Meadows was to continue following the forest path and sure enough, they were right. Noah looked around for a bit and said to himself happily and proudly "I have no clue where to go!" while quickly sighing and looking down after. "For starters, I should check out my workplace and see what I'm dealing with" Noah continued to say. He grabbed his two bags consisting of a few outfits and his cooking utensils.

Location - Cafe
After walking around the village several times with a puzzled face and noticing what seemed to be a festival going on, he finally reached the Cafe where he was going to start working. He opened the door slowly and was greeted with a beautiful empty cafe. There were many tables that sat from 1 person all the way to 6 people. There were many light fixtures and windows that allowed lots of natural sunlight. The counter looked great too as there were many displays that allowed food to be held. "What a nice cafe..." he said to himself quietly with awe. The most important part for Noah however was the kitchen. He walked towards and went through the STAFF ONLY door and was also impressed by how nice the kitchen was. There was lots of space for preparing, cooking and serving. He unpacked his cooking utensils and looked at the bulletin board beside the door. It read his name and two other names he was not familiar with. "Must be my co-workers" he said happily, "I can't wait to meet them". Noah sat down on an empty chair in the kitchen and began thinking about what recipes and food he should serve.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back