• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i had to ruminate on what i was gonna post for chitrita for so long 😭 i will hopefully finish up a post for her after work tmrw and get her up. mey is still open if someone is struggling to write their posts and no promises but i miiiighhhhtt get my boy student done in time for an extra straggler. emphasis on might lol, my summer courses start on monday so I might be a teensy bit slower than i’m anticipating

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please try your best to post with Einar and Naomi today or tomorrow!

As promised, here are the dance cards! So technically I only included the ladies' dance cards, but from looking at them you can figure out where the boys are going to be for each dance! If anyone struggles with it I'll make some individual dance cards for the boys, but I think it'll be simple enough! Also, please note that we are about to get a Mahoutokoro champion imminently! I've been exchanging PMs with the interested RPer, and his form shall be up shortly. His name is Odinson, so he'll appear on the dance cards as well. With his inclusion, fortunately we have a matching ratio of female to male students, so everyone has a partner for every dance!

1. Cosmo
  2. Lanre
  3. Vasu
  4. Ricky
  5. Odinson

1. Vasu
  2. Lis
  3. Raphael
  4. Cosmo
  5. Ricky

1. Raphael
  2. Cosmo
  3. Lanre
  4. Odinson
  5. Vasu

1. Ricky
  2. Raphael
  3. Theo
  4. Vasu
  5. Cosmo

1. Theo
  2. Ricky
  3. Odinson
  4. Lis
  5. Lanre

1. Lanre
  2. Odinson
  3. Lis
  4. Raphael
  5. Theo

1. Odinson
  2. Theo
  3. Ricky
  4. Lanre
  5. Lis

1. Lis
  2. Vasu
  3. Cosmo
  4. Theo
  5. Raphael
Sorry - this was what I was looking for but I believe pearjuice pearjuice and I swapped our #5 spots so she wouldn't have to interact with herself

friends i am SO sorry for anyone who chooses to read chitrita's post(or has to read it) 😭 it ended up so much longer than i intended it to be, i got so carried away :c there's a tl;dr if you click the last picture in the code for those who don't want to read it. hopefully in the next couple of days i can finish my professor's cs, i think i will have him teach at hogwarts, and then i can start on my last student cccc: THEN i will come back and hopefully plot a little more specifically with everyone once everyone is created lmao.

SCREAMING i love chitrita and vasu — literally so excited to write for her next c:

clara would definitely help vasu impress chitrita if he asked
loving the tension between them!!
i’m trying to contain myself plot-wise until i get my other characters done bc I want to get all my thoughts in one place but… i feel like chitrita would lowkey be jealous of clara and vasu’s friendship 👀 and maybe be overly friendly flirtatious w others esp cosmo to bug him c:<<<

I just got caught up reading everyone’s posts😍😍 gonna try my hardest to get Theo up tomorrow - though not entirely sure what to do with him? Either gonna send him out towards Aurelia and Malaika Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 or possibly have him ruin the moment between Chitrita and Vasu💀 Aviator Aviator honeycoves honeycoves

I’m planning on having Kiara get involved in stalking house elves if that’s alright? captaindanger captaindanger pearjuice pearjuice

Do it Wander! She is going to have to listen to some awkward tension between him and Clara lol. She was frigid with Ricky during their dance it might be good for Kiara to help ease the tension

I just got caught up reading everyone’s posts😍😍 gonna try my hardest to get Theo up tomorrow - though not entirely sure what to do with him? Either gonna send him out towards Aurelia and Malaika Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 or possibly have him ruin the moment between Chitrita and Vasu💀 Aviator Aviator honeycoves honeycoves

I’m planning on having Kiara get involved in stalking house elves if that’s alright? captaindanger captaindanger pearjuice pearjuice

feel free to throw him in the mix!!! i luvvv drama, and i really love theo based on what i've seen so far c:<

mey is also free for interaction (i left her bumping into a mysterious figure in her last post) if anyone is struggling to figure out where to place their characters in this skip!

SCREAMING i love chitrita and vasu — literally so excited to write for her next c:

i’m trying to contain myself plot-wise until i get my other characters done bc I want to get all my thoughts in one place but… i feel like chitrita would lowkey be jealous of clara and vasu’s friendship 👀 and maybe be overly friendly flirtatious w others esp cosmo to bug him c:<<<
cosmo would help 100% while single if only to annoy vasu. hes got a fwb thing planned with kiara but it might take them a while to figure out they like each other romantically (could also see clara flirting with or befriending chitrita, at first as a means to get information for vasu if hounding cosmo doesnt work but then accidentally becoming friends with her)

edit to add: i think bella (or bellamy? i cant remember im sorry) would be able to trick cosmo into joining his league of purists omg. would love to do plotting with him and the winter family!!! please please PLEASE dm me if youre open to plotting with them regarding your new professor character!

Last edited:
honeycoves honeycoves Bellamy would've been in the same class at Beauxbaton's as Kiara's oldest brother Adrian... would be a shame if he didn't quite match her recollection of her eldest brother's best friend 🤔😈

cosmo would help 100% while single if only to annoy vasu. hes got a fwb thing planned with kiara but it might take them a while to figure out they like each other romantically (could also see clara flirting with or befriending chitrita, at first as a means to get information for vasu if hounding cosmo doesnt work but then accidentally becoming friends with her)

edit to add: i think bella (or bellamy? i cant remember im sorry) would be able to trick cosmo into joining his league of purists omg. would love to do plotting with him and the winter family!!! please please PLEASE dm me if youre open to plotting with them regarding your new professor character!
omg chitrita flirting with both the twins is hilarious i am so down! she lovessss attention and it would probably work in clara’s favor. chitrita would also probably fill cosmo in on the favor at some point, so it’d be borderline fake dating until she has what she wants from vasu or she feels like she likes him enough as some form of friend to let go when his relationship with kiara begins to bud if you’re interested

also YES we can plot with bells and the winter family c:<<< keep an eye on your dms bc i will absolutely be sliding in later.

that actually goes for everyone!! if you have a character that could be swayed to the dark side of joining his purist cult with empty promises of whatever they desire(money, power, control) or might already have connections to the cult/dark side lmk!! i’d be happy to plot w integrating them into bellamy’s manipulation.

honeycoves honeycoves Bellamy would've been in the same class at Beauxbaton's as Kiara's oldest brother Adrian... would be a shame if he didn't quite match her recollection of her eldest brother's best friend 🤔😈
eeee!!! i was really hoping there would be someone around who would be able to slowly piece together that he’s not really bellamy. she can totally start to unravel his identity as time goes on with bits of information he forgets or gets wrong! lmao just to start, if adrian and bellamy were close friends and he doesn’t recognize kiara we’d be starting off with such a great way for her to look back and realize her suspicions 👀

honeycoves honeycoves Kiara tries to hug him and he has no idea who she is

If you wanna slide into the dms we can chat about this thorn in Bellamy’s side 😈

honeycoves honeycoves Kiara tries to hug him and he has no idea who she is

If you wanna slide into the dms we can chat about this thorn in Bellamy’s side 😈

omg that was literally how i was picturing their first interaction!! yessss, absolutely! i will definitely be dming you later when i get a chance to sit down. i’m so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back