• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm gonna try and burn through my 3rd dance relatively quickly and move on to Kiara's fourth partner if Lanre pearjuice pearjuice is available? Also - if people are ready to move on to something other than dancing that's fine too, I'm down with either :)

Now that the site is back up lmao I will get Sebastian’s form up soon and a post from Mal!

WanderLust. WanderLust. We're on the second dance, just to be clear.

Are you guys getting tired of dancing? If so, we can always have the Goblet of Fire interrupt with the announcement of champions.

Oop sorry my bad I just rapped up Kiara's 1st dance with Odinson so she's currently dancing w/ Theo but I was going to try to move on to her THIRD partner (Ricky) by the end of my next post if that's okay?

WanderLust. WanderLust. Oml that post was a masterpiece!!! Watching the interactions between your characters is truly inspiring. I want more. 🧡
OMG that is such high praise coming from you (you're like my RP role model)!!! <3 I had a lot of fun writing it! I'm really liking the way Theo's character is developing lol

Sebastian is almost finished! Just adding his appearance and background then he will be done!

i love what you have for sebby so far!! i think clara and him will have some crazy interactions once they meet

Also here is Malaika’s outfit for dance.

il_570xN.3653516959_iwo1.jpg

7ed3dc1818184da544430ad8fcd2645c.jpg

Would it be possible for people to tell me who their endgame romances are or if their characters are available for plotting before their endgames. I’m trying to figure out some relationship plots without stepping on anyone’s toes. (Also so I know which characters are unavailable.)

- cosmo and kiara (endgame?)
- raphael and gavy (endgame?)
- clara and cha-cha (endgame?)
- aurelia and theo (endgame)
- sasha is crushing on vasu (not endgame)
- ricky is crushing on clara (not endgame)

i might be missing some relationships but thats as far as i know
edit to add: all of my characters are available for plotting before their endgames as well

Last edited:
I thought I had read the names wrong at first and that Clara was another professor . Since to me a 16 year old student and a 32 year old professor as endgame is just very off putting.

oof okay i finally got my post up!! sorry it's so late -- idk what happens, i feel like i enter a wormhole in between posts or something but I'm going to actually Be Better this time.

also none of my characters have really any relationship plotting so they're free reign lmao

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 WanderLust. WanderLust. Please respond with Odinson and Theo in the next day or two! Also, those pinterest boards are fire, and I love em! 🔥

honeycoves honeycoves Mey's form is looking gorgeous so far! :hearteyes: Can't wait to see the finished product.

Question for you guys!!! I know we already did PJO parents, but in a Marvel/DC AU, what superhero/villain would your character be related to???

Reply is in the making! I'm sorry about the wait; life is just a pain. -_-
AWESOME QUESTION! (Im a DC fanatic.) I'd like to say either Joker or Batman (the big 2) primarily because on the outside (as well as a fair bit on the inside) Odinson is shown as charismatic, courageous, strategic, using words carefully, jumping into a situation often without though, and (at least trying to) examine every aspect of anything he's doing; though I say Joker as well because deep down Odinson Is quite dark and twisted, a part of him that he's never let (and hopes won't) see the light of day.

It doesn't help that I am also trying to set up an RP of my own, so a lot of my free time is going into that. But I'll have a reply up some time soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back