• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Allah. The mask and suit for Odinson have been found:
Mask:
1709801211168.png
Suit:
1709801250539.png
Though the suit is, obviously (and for lack of better terms), much less tight.

Also, if you guys are getting bored after, say, three dances we don't have to RP all five before we move on to the Goblet choosing champions. Just let me know how y'all are holding up!

I apologize for the late and dry response! Especially for how long I made y'all wait, I'm just so drained from the week.

I apologize for the delay and will have a post up tomorrow. Covid has gotten me again and I was in urgent care all of yesterday and drained all of today. I apologize for real life stuff continuing to come up and I am trying to make RP a priority but I can barely string two thoughts together right now. I’m sorry. ❤️

I'll be trying to get a reply up by Sunday, but I will be 99.9% MIA on Saturday. I hope y'all have a great weekend.

cosmo: shake it off by taylor swift
amity: cherry pie by warrant
lanre: accidentally in love by counting crows
clara: would probably not partake in karaoke

Working on Auri's post!!!

Gavy: Genie in a Bottle by Dove Cameron
Naomi: Forever by CHVRCHES
Einar: Tusk and Bone by Shamans Harvest
Auri: Zombie by The Cranberries

Honestly gotta say that I live for reading yalls posts btw! Like you guys are such amazing writers and when I see new post I squeal and dive into reading it as fast as I can. Just needed yall to know!

I'm currently working on Odinsons post, I truly meant to get it done yesterday just the stuff from Saturday leaked over into Sunday and got it all jumbled up. I'll have it up sometime today hopefully!

I literally have this thread watched why do I NEVER get notifications??? UGH
I will have a post for Theo up hopefully sometime today, if not today then tomorrow.

For the Karaoke Question...

Kiara: Firework by Katy Perry or Friend Like Me from Aladin (The Ne-Yo version)
Theo: Would rather take the cruciartus curse than sign karaoke unless he was rip roaring drunk, then maybe Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

Users who are viewing this thread

Back