• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
aww raph talking about the group is so wholesome. i think ramona needs to become a part of their group because she fits the vibes and has that happy and semi outgoing personality that everyone shares
omg yeah!! i love Ramona being a part of their group!! i think she fits right in

also i meant to say earlier but i LOVE the idea of a tarot based competition -- im rusty with my cards but i'm pretty familiar with tarot

gavy and auri's dresses are so cute!! also i'm getting my posts up rn<3 sorry if i missed anything i hope it's all good!!

Does anybody have any good fancy post recommendations for beginner? I want to start using fancy posts for my characters, but I've never been able to figure it out in the past :/

May I present the groups newest menace to society. (Wander is gonna love this) NAOMI’S NIFFLER NAMED BUMBLEBARB!!!!

Niffler%20Baby-foundable.png

im so excited for the ball ugh. clara is going to be going through it with ricky, and then being excited but nervous to see vasu, and then trying to give cha-cha his jacket and probably learning that he knows ricky, and having to deal with meeting cosmo's friends, and then the shock of being named champion.. also id love it if cosmo found out about lis' birthday and made everyone sing to him? he would totally do that

yes!! i cant wait!

also i might be a lil inactive from friday to sunday or monday - i have a family member who is about to pass so im traveling to say goodbye and theres literally no reception cus they live in the middle of nowhere

yes!! i cant wait!

also i might be a lil inactive from friday to sunday or monday - i have a family member who is about to pass so im traveling to say goodbye and theres literally no reception cus they live in the middle of nowhere
I am so sorry! Please let me know if you need anything at all! Sending all the hugs!

thank you! i at least got some heads up this time so im going to write a lot in advance, that way if i do get reception and there stuff to reply to i just have to make minor tweaks. most likely ill just allow the people theyre interacting with to take minor control of my characters until i get back lol, lanre and cosmo are pretty easy to deal with

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 i hope stuff is alright with you as well!

@pearEverything is going alright, thankyou. I wish you luck on your journey, and I'm sorry for your family member.

yes!! i cant wait!

Sending lots of love, I know how difficult that can be🤍 please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need someone to talk to!

I’m trying my hardest to get Theo up tomorrow, my brain was FRIED yesterday from the joys of studying American constitutional law and I fell right asleep when I got home

Npetune do you like any of these for gifts Ricky to have bought for Lisandro's birthday?

Strings for his ukulele, some books from a wishlist Lis has, gardening tools or a nice sweater

Awwww Ricky’s thoughts about Clara are giving me heart palpitations 🥺🥺 there’s nothing I love more than a guy who’s absolutely head over heels

You think that now 👺 he loves her but he is bad with coping. Raphael is my good character and Ricky is my "could have been good if he didn't let his feelings control him instead of controlling his feelings" character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back