• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kahelle

Kae (๑ > ᴗ < ๑)

anime-aesthetic.gif

• Hello! How do you do? ( 。・v・。)ノ

Kae here and I’m on a mission to look for RP partners! I’m pretty relaxed when it comes to it. I’m a semi-literate to advanced literate type of writer who enjoys plotting and world-building in all sorts of genres and settings.

I’m hoping to find long-term partners who I can vibe with. I’m pretty chatty OOC, I’ve been told. But we can just bond in creative collaboration too, if small talk isn’t your thing.

Right now I’m craving something with fluffy romance or platonic relations with humour and action or just general light-hearted vibes. At the end of the day, I’m down to brainstorm anything. I’m always open to your ideas too!

Hellooo! I really liked a few of your pairings and am all for doing an rp! We can mix some of these pairings with each other or even some plots and stuff! There's tons to think about!

Things I lovedddd:
  • Fantasy to the maxxxx
  • New Villian/Fallen hero
  • Pirate/<Mermaid
  • Possessive hot-head /Oblivious cutie
  • No-nonsense mature/Childish sweetie

Hellooo! I really liked a few of your pairings and am all for doing an rp! We can mix some of these pairings with each other or even some plots and stuff! There's tons to think about!

Things I lovedddd:
  • Fantasy to the maxxxx
  • New Villian/Fallen hero
  • Pirate/<Mermaid
  • Possessive hot-head /Oblivious cutie
  • No-nonsense mature/Childish sweetie

Hello!

I’m totally down for plotting any of the pairs that you mentioned! I’m craving the pirate x mermaid actually, if you’d like to do a fantasy! (Also because I love Beidou, a Pirate/Captain from Genshin and I’m getting some HCs for pirate plots in general. Sorry if the name is unfamiliar! I just thought to mention it! XD).

I’d appreciate a PM, if you’d like to discuss more! Also, another heads up that I might be busy so I might not get back until after the weekend, but I’m always open for new partners!

I’m really excited to come up with something together! o(〃^▽^〃)o

Sincerely,
Kae c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back