• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
-she sighs- did you not hear what i just said? We won’t know what it’s like in there if you captured, and the dragon will know we are here, she‘ll know your not of here… we would do better if we capture a worker or some one and I could look through their mind on the layout. Even then, to get to a person, it’s likely the Dragon has set traps for any one that wants to put a stop to her.

“That’s if I get captured and that still hasn’t happened to me yet. But if you want to do it the boring way suit yourself, less work for me anyway.”

tamara Smiled a bit at the as her winged arms wrapped around her."okay, But if i have to fight I'll probably hav-"She faltered a Bit in fear. "Have to use it...."She muttered a bit quietly.

-she puts her face in her feathered hands - Ever Heard of Magic Idoit? if she powerful enough to take almost all of this universe’s kind, she smart enough to set a trap for anyone that will trouble her.

(talking to Ethner)

“Magic? Like the stuff in fairytales? Then again you guys are kinda stuff of legends back where I live sooo, fair point, guess we’re doing this the long way”

Tamara looked at him."Wait we're stuff of legends to you? I'm confused...."Tamara said with a confused look.

Saphira looked around. "This water serves for very strong ice. Perhaps that could be useful?"

How? Unless your strong enough to just throw it to whatever we need at a moments notice and when we are not near here. Also its not the strength of the water but of the ice and our weight. Meaning the ice you make is very strong and durable. Not the water - she says quickly -

"does anyone have a weapon?" Ari asked, a little confused at what was going on. What he knew is that he needed something to defend himself.

Tamara smiled a bit but sighed."If you guys see my eyes change to red, get safe place please."She said.

"I have the ability to create Ice out of thin air. " Saphira took in a deep breath, then let in out. A ball of Ice manifested in front of her, then fell into the water.

Scourge

Scourge blinks lightly at all of them, "your powers could be useful. But we should all get a head start and find a place to camp for the night." Scourge shakes some ice from her pelt, "speaking of powers-" she pauses "-I can breathe out ice and fire."​

"Polar-Opposite elements... Sounds a bit difficult to handle." Saphira mentioned softly and she sat down an an Ice flow she had recently formed

Tamara looked at them."I can manipulate fire from my body heat, wanna see?"She asked.

Scourge

She lightly dips her head to Saphira and then turns her attention to Tamara, "let's not waste our energy just yet."​

"I Barely waste any when I demonstrate my elemental power. It takes very little effort. Then again, I was born with them. " The female dragon looked around. "You know this forest. Where would be a sufficient place to camp?" She asked with a tilt of her head. "Some place not too hot or warm would be preferable"

Tamara nodded."Okay, and can it not be a lace too hot, I get sick sometimes in too much heat."

Scourge

She slowly nods in thought, her lava-red eyes darkened. "There is the Crystal Cave nearby," she says with a light blink.​

Saphira quickly scanned the area, setting her eyes upon the cave. "The Great Star's light fades soon! We must find shelter before dark" She stated, standing back onto her paws.

Well i supose the wolf knows the way? its her planet after all - Everdal says-

“what? But the day just started-“ he looked up seeing that the sun was setting “right, another were on a different planet.”

Saphira shook her head. "Yes... we're all on a different planet, imbecile"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back