• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey! I'm interested in joining this group. It looks awesome!

Definitely very interested!

TY Dama for referring me :^)

Read most of it and probably going to reread it again during CS creation -- slightly intimidated but im hoping to give it a shot to join!! Are there limited spots in each gang? E.g the jack(s) in some gangs are unknown does that mean theyre only the available spots left? Or unlimited rookies etc.

Happy to have you all join!

Are you still looking for writers? I'm interested in bringing a number of characters on board and I'm eager to find out which of them would benefit your story the best.

greetings.

I have been interested in this thread since I was invited to it. if there is any space left. Then check me in.

Omg is that the real SKT Faker???
Faker_2020_interview.jpg

Google is my best friend today

Hello, I'm Genchill.

I'm curious, is there a limit to the amount of people/characters you will be allowing? I am not sure if I will join yet but I am interested so I am asking in case you end up becoming too full.

I am not sure of my writing level since it'sbeen some time, but I don't write one liners if that helps any?

From what I know, we're still accepting and we're not too strict on post length.
Hello, I'm Genchill.

I'm curious, is there a limit to the amount of people/characters you will be allowing? I am not sure if I will join yet but I am interested so I am asking in case you end up becoming too full.

I am not sure of my writing level since it'sbeen some time, but I don't write one liners if that helps any?

There is no force other than divine force that would close these doors in all honesty. So yes

Hey there, I'm interested in joining.
Although, it's a bit intimidating to hop into an RP with 90+ pages of history to comb through.
The lore section seems to still be in progress, is there an updated timeline of events and lore in the OOC?

Although, it's a bit intimidating to hop into an RP with 90+ pages of history to comb through.
The lore section seems to still be in progress, is there an updated timeline of events and lore in the OOC?

a lot of that info has ended up in our discord, including OOC

Understandable! It is somewhat daunting. Like Fab mentioned, the lore and such are more updated on our discord. Revamping the on-site lore page is still on the to-do list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back