• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This looks very cool, although it’ll take some time to read through the existing pages. I plan on deciding on a gang and working on a CS tonight! Do you prefer us to PM CS’s for approval or simply post in the CS thread? Still learning how people typically operate on this site. :)

This looks very cool, although it’ll take some time to read through the existing pages. I plan on deciding on a gang and working on a CS tonight! Do you prefer us to PM CS’s for approval or simply post in the CS thread? Still learning how people typically operate on this site. :)
Feel free to post a CS in the CS thread! We’ll review it and work with you to make sure it’s all good to go

Nope! The rp takes place on the site in dedicated threads which are linked… somewhere

Discord is where folks congregate to plot and discuss rp related ideas
Oh? I can't use discord but maybe I still can play!

Oh? I can't use discord but maybe I still can play!
While technically you could, I probably wouldn't recommend against it

Most, if not all communication occurs there, and there's the fact that Discord is where players tend to ask for plots, make group roleplay requests, or other minor things like ask OC qna questions

Players not on discord can't really participate in these, unfortunately

This looks awesome. I dont suppose you need a crooked cop willing to help remove evidence and witnesses for a nominal fee of course. :)

Hey Elenion,
As requested, I'll be posting my interest in participating here, officially. I also have an idea more befitting of the current requirements you mentioned. Though the other one may be interesting in the future, expecting this will take off, and a nice antagonist could spice things up.

I'll be going through the links listed to find the other requirements to participate; like character sheets, power limits, etc. I saw mention of a Discord, so I will likely appear there too. I am looking forward to it!

This looks awesome. I dont suppose you need a crooked cop willing to help remove evidence and witnesses for a nominal fee of course. :)

Hey Elenion,
As requested, I'll be posting my interest in participating here, officially. I also have an idea more befitting of the current requirements you mentioned. Though the other one may be interesting in the future, expecting this will take off, and a nice antagonist could spice things up.

I'll be going through the links listed to find the other requirements to participate; like character sheets, power limits, etc. I saw mention of a Discord, so I will likely appear there too. I am looking forward to it!

welcome aboard both! We’re happy to have you

Read most of it and probably going to reread it again during CS creation -- slightly intimidated but im hoping to give it a shot to join!! Are there limited spots in each gang? E.g the jack(s) in some gangs are unknown does that mean theyre only the available spots left? Or unlimited rookies etc.

Read most of it and probably going to reread it again during CS creation -- slightly intimidated but im hoping to give it a shot to join!! Are there limited spots in each gang? E.g the jack(s) in some gangs are unknown does that mean theyre only the available spots left? Or unlimited rookies etc.

As of right now I don't believe any leadership positions are available, but you're welcome to make a rookie or veteran in any gang (pending gm acceptance)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back