• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I am interested, I'm looking for a roleplay to put the available time I have into and this looks real neat, I won't be able to post everyday, so if that's ok with you and everyone, I'd like to apply and possibly talk about my character concepts.

I'm also mighty interested in dropping a character for this one if it's still open. Should I just post my CS and wait for approval or join the discord first?

If this is truly open and has some spots, I'd be very much down to join this and try my hand at something new and fun!

Not joining. Just stalking y’all’s RP posts. Pretty entertaining. 😂🤣 Bolt or Blitz or something (orange haired guy) is my fav char! 😂🤣

Join us! We have a vast collection of amazing characters to interact with! Lots of friendly interaction in the Discord! It's never boring!
Not joining. Just stalking y’all’s RP posts. Pretty entertaining. 😂🤣 Bolt or Blitz or something (orange haired guy) is my fav char! 😂🤣
WAAAAAH THIS IS SUCH HIGH PRAISE!!!! I'M SO HONORED AND FLATTERED!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE HIM ;-; ;-; ;-;

It is time. Those who lurk the shadows—make yourselves known.

The Four await you with open arms. Take your rightful place amongst the unruly residents of New Oasis and carve out your legacy.

wilbvstiger.png
JOIN NEW OASIS TO WITNESS THE EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN WILB (epic, cool, amazing) AND THAT UGLY TIGER (ugly). BATTLE WILL ONLY TAKE PLACE IF WE GET [3] NEW MEMBERS (wilb wins)

You can join any gangs. If you want to fill in numbers then the Sable Serpents have the least members. The gang with 2nd amount of are the Phoenix.
Yes, I was hoping to fill in the numbers. But if all gangs are open, then I guess I'll choose the one that suits my character best.
Is there a deadline for the submission of CS? I'd like to read a bit of the main thread and existing characters first.

Yes, I was hoping to fill in the numbers. But if all gangs are open, then I guess I'll choose the one that suits my character best.
Is there a deadline for the submission of CS? I'd like to read a bit of the main thread and existing characters first.
To what I imagine no. The Arcs have started, so you could have a character jump in one of them once they're accepted.

Yup, as Misu said there isn’t a deadline per se, but the sooner the CS is up and accepted the sooner we can get them into a scene

The Arc just started so there’s still time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back