• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yup! Still open. I’ll reach out to you in a moment
count-me.gif

Lmfao heyo, I've had my eye on this for a while and if I'm not a dollar too short or a day late, I'd love to hop in where ya need me

So last post indicated this was open, is it still open or have you closed it in the past week? If it's still open I'd love to throw my hat in.

Greetings.
What my associates here are trying to say is that New Oasis is looking for players like you.

Someone with a love for character building and roleplaying. Someone who wants to carve out their path in this expansive and ever developing world. There are numerous conflicts of interest arising in the world of New Oasis, and it's up to you to follow the path that best suits your character's goals. Big things are happening, and the comfortable standstill might be seeing some interesting developments.

Now is the time for you to show your interest and pitch your idea.

We look forward to seeing you.

Ouch! Who dropped that brick??

Anyways, while I have your attention, I highly suggest joining New Oasis! We have a SSS tier GM as well as players.

Hrrm? This been running continuously since the start date on the thread or been through a reboot or two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back