• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
So in spite of the closed tag this is currently open? Any gang in particular in need of bodies?

I was wondering if it was actually open or not? I'm interested, but I can't find a link to the discord or instructions for applying.

7da90d346c266eb0c8a36ac01d803e83.gif

Hello,

Do you have more information on The Black Tortoises and when in the timeline they were usurped by the Sable Serpents?
Is it correct to say that the Dragons would only send their invitations out to those in their district and not to anyone in territories neighboring them?

Hello,

Do you have more information on The Black Tortoises and when in the timeline they were usurped by the Sable Serpents?

Yup! The now-defunct Black Tortoises were the former name for the Sable Serpents. The current IRP year is 2022, and the change came over the north gang anywhere from 40-60 years ago. Truth be told I think the Black Tortoises deserve more attention. They're an interesting nugget of lore!

Is it correct to say that the Dragons would only send their invitations out to those in their district and not to anyone in territories neighboring them?

Yes, I'd say that is correct. They're more "isolationist" than their fellow gangs... Well, ish

A certain someone told me to check this out so I'm just lurking and looking at it for now, but I had to drop a comment because I love the theme song/OST you have for it. May I know the name/title of the song?

!!!!WARNING!!!!

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE NORTH-CENTRAL PROWLERS

HAND OVER ALL OF YOUR V-BUCKS OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

🚨Attention🚨ALL RPNATION GAMERS 🎮🎮🎮, The Four Heavenly Kings are in great danger🆘, and they need YOUR help to wipe out 💀 all the gangs in North-Central 🏢🏢🏢. To do this, they need a gold BCG (SAR REFERENCE!) 🔫 and a couple of health juice (SAR REFERENCE!)🍺🍺. To help them, all they need is your credit card number 💳 , and the three numbers on the back 3️⃣ and the expiration month and date 📅. But you gotta be quick ⚡so that the Four Heavenly Kings can secure the bag 💰, and achieve the epic victory R O Y A L E

Dance Dancing GIF by Nick Cannon

Theme song has me rolling, stealing for my character - 😆🕺.

I have an idea for a character whose potential is turning into a dragon, specifically a long dragon, but about the size (length/height) of a man and can affect the weather or call on rain. I feel like I post about one a week, I'm not sure how my writing fits or what "level" I'm at int he grand scheme here but if you're all good to find out I'd like to put my feet in the water. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back