• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
EpXoSRsU8AEHYG_.jpg_small.jpg
Azuza

Groaning she sat up and looked around. Azuza was beat but she couldn't necessarily let herself get caught up here. It had been a bit but thankfully she hadn't seen any media or anyone else come to where she was. She quickly lifted herself to her feet and and jumped down from the building into an alley. She pulled out her phone which by some miracle wasn't completely busted. Looked like she did get better and keeping her power under control but she still had a long way to go. She double tapped it's screen and looked up a sweets shop. She had a hankering for donuts and she wanted them.

"Darn those cops back at home... Giving me donuts all the time now I crave them... Those big jerks.... Oh well... They are good." She looked over her clothes and taking note of the scratch that damaged her pantleg from the shuriken. She might have buy an accessory or something that will cover that up. "Maybe a leg strap that can carry tools? That might work... I've never been too handy with tools though... Ooo maybe a strap pocket for snacks! But it would get sticky if I put donuts in it.... Hmmm... Maybe just a athletic band then?" She thought about it while walking down the street. Walking around sidestepping and weaving through the crowd effortlessly was something of a natural thing for Azuza her ears flicked constantly listening to everything as she did so. She was completely in a state where she even stopped at cross walks when the light for walk was red. How she did it, not even she could tell you. But she got to the place she put in her navigation app while focusing on looking for a solution for covering her slightly ripped pantleg and cut that was currently visible. It had already stopped bleeding so that wasn't an issue.

Her sweets however, came first. Turning abruptly she slid herself out of the people and entered the shop. She had an important decision to make now, extra glaze or creme filled. It was truly a conundrum. This choice took her several minutes. Donuts are a serious matter, and anyone who says otherwise are liars. After getting two of both she held the box by the strings keeping the box closed as she left.

Next on her list was a bandage and a few athletic bands. It took her a bit longer to find a place that sold both at once and after her purchase she sat in a park and applied them. It looked a little odd for now but if she told anyone who asked she went running. If by chance they find out about her cut she could just say she fell. At least... She hoped she wouldn't have to talk about anything pertaining to today. It might not be the best idea to hide it, but she'll fess up if asked directly. Picking up her box of sugary round confections she walked back to the school.

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

"Ah no problem at all, happy to help!" Said Eliza in reply to Clair. Eliza greeted Akemi back, "Oooh, Akemi, that's a pretty name!" She then looked to the little birdy on Akemi's shoulder. "And hello to you too, Pocky!" Eliza then returned her attention to Haruto. "I was just wondering where we can buy some clothes around here? I haven't been to this city before." Eliza paused for a moment before another thought came to her, "Also are there any places to play games? Like PC cafes or arcades? Maybe we can go to one later." Eliza was so focused on talking that she didn't realize that they were suddenly already in the city. Oh wow, so this is Musutafu? Very cool! Eliza barely had a moment to think and take in all of the sounds and scenery before being dragged along with the others to some random very giant shop that Clair had sighted. "Hey Haruto, what's inside this place? Do you know?"

Uasal Uasal Archdemon Archdemon Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42

He knew she was going to say something, still pig jokes had always been a peeve of his.

"*SQUEEEEEEE* STOP WITH THE PIG JOKES MEDUSA. *OINK* ITS RUDE." He said pointing at his snow-haired cohort. Without her uniform on he now noticed she had a lot of what looked like tattoos. Upon seeing this, Gary dusted himself off and went about answering Yuris questions.

"I needed to get out and work off my lunch, (Gary had eaten many lunches that day) so I decided to come out here and warm up doing laps around the building when I caught wind of someone inside. And with this little baby" he said pointing to his Snout Shovel, an armored mask that covers from the top of Gary's face to extending beyond the tip his snout with a diamond tip accentuating his snouts unique shape. "I was able to break through not just the dirt, but the stone and rubble inside here to see who it was. *SQUEE*" He then put his hands on his hips and struck and held a vacuum pose, or at least he tried.

"Whyd you come out here? And are we even allowed to be out here? *oink* and are those tattoos?"

Interactions:
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Kyohei Yuri
Yuri responds with another chuckle before waving a hand at him casually as he threw a small tantrum "But Puns ar e just so much fun, besides I thought you were a boar, not a pig? given the whole tusk thing" she gestures to her face for a moment before lowering her hand to rest loosely at her side "Either way im just being friendly...also Medusa was snakes, Im more a Harionago".

Looking at her arms in thought for several seconds she goes to turn her attention back onto Gary "As for why i game? This place is destroyed so can't hurt making the most of it. besides, they never said we couldn't use it....I needed some exercise after all that sitting around in classes and food, seemed to fit, and yeah..." her lips turn into a soft smile for a moment as she raises the arm once more "No better way than to commit to an ideal then by methaphorically etching it in stone"

BigManHimself BigManHimself

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

The ninja barely paid Shi-Mun much of a glance, trading a quip with her as the ninja raised her knee and slammed her elbow into the kick. It was almost like she allowed herself to be struck to catch the blow, and when she was kicked her body simply twisted in such a way that the strike overshot. "Predictable." And in the Ninja's hand were a few black pellets. She crushed these pellets between her fingers, releasing a thick black cloud of dust. It stung the eyes and irrated when breathed in, and it also cut off visibility. Donny tried to attack by producing skulls from his tendrils, slinging then at the ninja in the hopes to bludgeoning her with them.

It was hard to tell if Donny had managed to land the blow due the the thick cloud of black dust that cut off all visibility. All he knew for certain things as that her quirk likely involv d twisting her body, and it made her strong enough to throw even Donny around. She was fast and had a bunch of weapons and tools at her disposal as well. "Shit, I have to at least get rid of this smoke." Donny thought to himself as he created a large webbed hand to serve as a fan, trying to blow away the black dust cloud. However something about this dust wasn't easy to disperse, at least not with just one big hand fan. Meanwhile Shi-Mun would feel something wrapping around her leg after the Ninja's counter attack.

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Mi Shi-Mun

Last edited:
Emrik normal.pngEmrik
"It's something I've definitely done a bunch of research on. Anything that'd make my quirk more effective, after all," he responded, smiling at the two, "Hi Yuki. Prefer that instead of Birdie?" He wasn't really asking a question, more of a statement. He brought one of his green diamonds around to his front, floating in front of the girl. Emrik touched the long, pointed tip of the diamond very gently, "Right. Well. My quirk is a healing one. Basically, I can control these diamonds." He moved it side to side, liquid barely visible sloshing inside, the container appearing like frosted green glass, "I give these blood. After it has blood, each of these can heal someone. Thanks to that, I'm perpetually anemic, even though I make blood faster than average. So each one can only heal once before needing to get recharged. I'm limited to 8 charges at once, thus the 8 diamonds."

He sighed, having clearly explained this a lot, "Basically, I stab someone with the pointy end, and it'll heal them if it's charged. It can heal just about anything, as long as it's a recent injury. Once it's been a while, then it very quickly drops off in effectiveness. It's great for small stuff too like a headache, but since I only have 8 charges I'm a little bit reluctant to use it for something like that."

"I can also move them around at will, as you see, so I can totally beat someone over the head with it if need be. I can also use them to kinda carry me around, but I'm not good at that yet. Balancing on them is kinda a pain in the ass. They're small, they're kinda rounded, nothing to easily stand on."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu

amara.pngAmara
Amara smiled sweetly at the group. They were being so nice. She felt a little bad about startling Haruto, though... "I'm Amara," she responded, "Thanks for being okay with me tagging along."

"Nice to meet you, Akemi," she said, bowing slightly, "And Pocky as well." The bird actually made her smile a little. She was so cute! "I like the idea of looking at clothes. That sounds fun..." her voice trailed off as her presence was totally overshadowed by the hyperactive Clair. She seemed really nice too, but wow she was definitely an extrovert. That was fine, though. That meant she didn't need to make any big choices and could just have fun following along.

Her happy curiosity about everything around them was contagious. It was so sweet! Like a kid in a candy store.

IG42 IG42 MisoraUni MisoraUni Uasal Uasal Archdemon Archdemon

Mi Shi-Mun
The Ninja appeared to have gotten entirely the wrong impression of her secondary opponent, tensing her leg as the pincer blow came to attempt to reduce the damage and bend her leg to pull herself in closer at that moment. At the same time instead of a grunt of pain, she would instead use the sensations to give her next action extra force, spraying the contents of the bottle from her mouth with force all over her opponents in a mist against the dust. The quick series of actions were not over, however, as given the close proximity they did not need visibility for the next action, mainly being scraping of a match from her pocket to ignite the liquid in a veritable flame ball over the likely soaked ninja.

Trying to hope back with a slight limp to her leg, she would instead find the leg still being held, which given the Ninja would either be a binding or the ninja themself keeping hold within the mixture of smokes. Thinking quickly she activated her quirk to change the relative gravity completely, causing whatever was in contact with the limb to fall upwards into the air through the smoke attempting to dislodge the hold but keeping the effect active on whatever it was until she got a better look, hoping it was the black clad woman.

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

DONNY YANG

liks82d.png

A lot of things happened very quickly, faster than Donny could've predicted. No could really predict it. Suddenly, there was a large explosion. The blast wasn't very strong but it was hot, very hot, and Donny's tendrils started to catch on fire. The flames traced from his tendrils up to his main body. Fire entered his skin, burning him from the inside out. And all he could do was scream. "AAAAAGH! AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAGH!" Donny could do nothing but flail around trying to put himself out, but the more he did the more cracks and tears appeared in his skin suit. He fell off the roof onto the ground below, desperately looking for some sort of water. A pool, a hose, or even just a pot of water, but no luck. He had to resort to beating his body with his own arms to try and kill the flames, rolling along the ground to snuff out the fire. But he was in such pain it was hard to do all of that coordinately, especially as his flesh began to peel off of his body and reveal his true form underneath.

Meanwhile the ninja was in a tight grapple with Shi-Mun. Both were at ground zero of the dust explosion, both burnt by the attack. However the ninja was wearing her armor, and though it was burnt it protected her from the worse of the explosion and enabled her to remain conscious. And so she continued to constrict Shi-Mun's body from the leg up, wrapping up the leg and force it to bend unnaturally as she worked her way quickly up to Shi-Mun's neck. Even as the ninja was forced to float upwards, she didn't seem too concerned. "Ah, it's a shame it had to come to this. I didn't want to fight you but I'm sure if I choke you out from up here, you won't wake up before you land. Well... I suppose that's your problem however, not mines." The ninja's body was wrapped around Shi-Mun in a twisted fashion. Evidentally her quirk enabled this insane level of contortion, because anyone else who's body was twisted in such a fashion would be mangled at best, and dead at worse. But the ninja didn't seem even the slightest bit bothered as her own hair began to wrap around Shi-Mun's throat, a leg was snaking around her arms, and something was going to cover her head.

"If you think you can scare me by being up here, you obviously don't know me. I've already got a plan to survive falls higher than this. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, I suggest you put us down. I think your friend down there needs more help right now, being on fire and all."

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Mi Shi-Mun

There was the thud of a body falling unconscious, along with the constant sound of shouting and cheers from those that had managed to get a place to watch from an advisable distance, the police on scene in cars to limit the panic. And there was...a degree of panic, considering an actual T-Rex was unconscious on the ground right now after an epic battle. Covered in scorch marks and sizzling in 'well done' fashion, a boot rested at the villains torso to keep it down. "Now, don't get up. I don't want to have to hurt you anymore than I've had to, Jurassic." The dinosaur didn't make much of a noise, more of a grunt of pain than anything, a squad of officers running towards the scene with chains and cuffs to handle the transformed villain. "Thanks for the help, Endeavor. That could have gotten really bad if you hadn't shown up. You had a short stay in the hospital and you're already back at it." "It's fine, it's handled now." The pro's ear piece crackled to life, a hand going up to answer. "Sir, looks like we've got some sort of fight going on nearby on the rooftops...didn't think scales for brains had any allies though." A grunt of irritation was all he offered before replying. "I'll handle it. Officer, get another set of cuffs ready." Endeavor took off in a dead sprint down the street as one of the 30 sidekicks he employed fed off information about where he was going before he took off, flames shooting out to propel him into the air to fly.

------------------

He wasn't sure what he was seeing, besides...what he could only describe as 'Plus Ultra!!! stupidity'. A bunch of kids fighting a Ninja, great. They had laws against this for a reason...and that was reason was proved as he got closer. That was a dust cloud, probably some sort of vanishing trick. There was no telling if it was flammable, he'd have to use the heat of his flames to adjust the air pressure and create a gust of wind to blow it before he could intervene...well he WOULD have if one of the damn idiots didn't make it go up in a fire ball! "Blast!" They were in a residential area, what where they thinking? Apparently they weren't, the rooftop starting to go up in a blaze as the fireball caught kindling and stacks of newspapers and leaves in gutters. One of the kids was screaming...he'd have to act, fast. Prioritize rescue, then subdue. He had a very narrow window of opportunity, he had to help that kid before burned alive, the rooftop could wait a moment. "FLASHFIRE FIST: BLAZING AIR!" Rearing his fist back and throwing a mighty punch forward, a large gout of flame shot towards the rooftop and stopped short, the heat enough to create a massive displacement of air that caused a rushing gust of hot air that washed over Donny...terribly unpleasant, but the air was enough to send the poor boy rolling and kill the flames. Landing at the rooftop he adjusted his stance. He had to handle the fires in the area...feed off the flames and get them moving, stat. "KARMIC RAZE- VANISHING FLAME!" Channeling the fire from the surrounding area in he shot a fist off into the air away from the two in the air, the flames being funneled in through an open palm, and shot out the other. He could scold them later, he had to handle this now! It wasn't hard, the flames quickly being fed away from the building in an impressive display of a beam of fire before his attention shot towards the Ninja and girl in the air. "Let her go, now!" Again the pro leapt into the air, leaving the poor scorched mutant quirked boy on the ground as he made a bee-line for Shi-mun.

-----

The ninja was already beginning to choke the life out of Shi-Mun when she received a message within her helmet. "What?! Shit! Three, get ready for intercept!" The ninja's attention was briefly diverted when she saw the pro hero arrive. None of her intel had told her that Endeavor was in the area! In a flash, he arrived and dealt with the flames below. The ninja had only a few seconds to react: she had long overstayed her due here. She let go of Shi-Mun, but used her body to spring forward and away from Endeavor and towards the ground. Below, another ninja was waiting. Seeing her fall from the air he would jump up to catch her, and when he did they both vanished into thin air.

----

Blast! Some sort of teleporting quirk. There was no telling where they could have gone...he'd have to focus on these two. Hovering in the air he leveled a scowl that could kill with Shi-mun, pointing towards the ground. "Come on." Not waiting for a 'yes sir', Endeavor went to grab her hand, and if successful got them both to the rooftop, approaching Donny to look him over and kneeling over him to look him over, reaching up to speak into his earpiece. "Burnin, get me a medic to my position, now." Removing his hand he looked Donny over, the scowl softened up until the point he'd realize Donny would probably survive.
raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.jpg

PlusUltra PlusUltra Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Mi Shi-Mun
The other boy was screaming at this point, I mean it was only a bit of fire I'm sure he could walk it off but still seeing him roll off the roof was not exactly in her plans. She had other things to worry about, namely the Ninja around her. The moment she felt the limb sneaking up she raised her hands upwards to prevent them from getting a grip around their throat as they flew ever higher at speed. Having to struggle against the bending on her injured leg she was definitely in a bad spot, so she had to think quickly. The Ninja had armor, but it meant the bending joints wouldn't so she had to use that. Once the hair was around her throat Shi-Mun would quickly and violently force both her arms down, the strength of the limbs moving to rip the hair free with a yank and also pulling the attached Ninjas head, twisting her hands to get a good grip and wrap the hair around.

"Harder Mommy" The girl's grin slowly spread eerily wide with emotion seeping into her face and a glint to her eyes showing no real concern for her own well-being or danger. In that moment something happened Shi-Mun's body pulling in on itself as if being turned inside out folding in on itself, and at the exact moment her legs would be free. The effect didn't seem to cause Shi-Mun any pain, however, but the leg of the Ninja that had been in contact with them was another story, the limb also turning inside out for a moment, bone and muscle coming to the outside beneath the fabric of their clothing. The effect also seemed to be taking place with the various other parts of the body holding them, sure Shi-Mun could reverse it, but it did give the Woman a very big incentive to let go. Ending the inversion effect but keeping hold, the two would begin to plummet down once more, the manic grin still on the smaller girls face as they did a giving little impression of any hesitation and in fact seeming to imply they were more than willing to slam into the ground with them at full speed.

"Words are Wind, Actions are Fire. Got Plan for This?" Though the Ninja tried to kick away, it seemed it wasn't that easy, especially not with the likely injured leg and her hair in a firm grip by Shi-Mun. To her disappointment, it seemed they did as the Ninja teleported out of her grip and away before being grabbed by someone new going to elbow the new figure before seeing it was someone new through the haze of the flames made it difficult to tell. "At Least Buy Dinner first. Also another hurt in street" going to try and gesture to where she thought Donny was. Thoguh despite the circumstances, it was very clear the girl was uncomfortable the moment she had been touched, leaving him the second she was able to. Once down she would hobble over to check on him, rummaging through her bag for a few moments to pull out a bottle of water before noticing he was being cared for and promptly collapsing on her butt to drink and watch while the adrenaline started to wear off, popping several white tablets in her mouth afterward.

Looking around she starts absently picking at the scorched remanents of her outfit in annoyance, her passive expression now back and firmly in place
Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Kana Kobayashi
Watching the two students bounce off each other Kana silently suppressed an urge to pat their heads, they were endearingly earnest. Listening to Emrik's explanation she nodded along though she had read up on the students' quirks in advance. "Just like with normal medicine once an injury starts healing one way it's hard to get it to change tracks." She observed as he talked about it's effects.

Feeling a similar urge to pat Conroy at his excitement about a rare book she slapped his back. "Ha! Maybe you should try setting up a book club, who knows what all the international students brought with them?" Checking an alert that pinged up on her tablet she frowned slightly. "Hmm that's odd, there's an alert for a villain incident nearby, usually they try to avoid making a ruckus near UA." Loosing her air of good humour she met Conroy's eye. "Could be something up."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Deathkitten Deathkitten SilverInu SilverInu

The pro narrowed his eyes on Shi-mun, and within but a few moments the sirens of paramedics could be heard, a small team of medics and a Healer arriving on scene to get to work getting Donny into a stable condition, leaving Shi-Mun alone with the current Number One. Walking over to Shi-mun to tower over her, the Healer produced a piece of gum, chewing it thoughtfully to get a good amount of saliva going before forcing the wad of gum into her cheek and just...spitting on Donny. Interestingly enough, her quirk appeared to be linked to her saliva, the burns starting to subside and granting the student roughly five minutes of energy to wake up...if that, given the situation he'd just gone through. "If I had to guess, he's susceptible to fire or something. Usually, I can get people five minutes...but with these burns? We'll be lucky if I get three. The burns will heal-WILL YOU STOP ASKING ME FOR GUM!" She reached out, swatting one of the medics and forcing him back to work.

Endeavor glared down at the student, voice low with anger. "Tell me, are you just stupid or suicidal? You cause a fire, hold the woman you're fighting in place, did whatever the hell that was back there, and you're cracking jokes? Once he wakes up, I'm talking to the both of you about this. Where do you attend school, I have to make a phone call now." In the background there was the shout of 'I SAID I'M NOT GIVING YOU GUM' followed by a slap and 'owwwww'. Endeavor looked over to glare at the medical team who quickly redoubled their efforts to focus on Donny while the Healers quirk did its job.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6

It was so good to see the students so invested in their conversation, though before he could make a comment about the questionable 'underground book auctions', the surprisingly strong woman slapped him on the back, winding him just a bit. Clearing his throat to prepare to respond he fell silent, checking his phone as the tell-tale alert sound played. That was...uncomfortably close to school grounds. His eyes met Kana's, a slow nod. "I'll look into it. Can you keep an eye on these two, help them however they need?" Starting a fight near U.A was usually the last thing a villain wanted to do, considering it was stapped with some of the best pros you could have around. Not to mention class 1A and 1B, neither of whom were pushovers and now all licensed...this wasn't good. IQ offered a quick bow to both students. "I have to go. I'll speak with you again, Yuki-san." Turning on his heel he started away in a brisk walk which turned into a run, checking the alert on his phone one more time before rushing off.
main-qimg-18227542c311ecd9009acf6833f77ea9

Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
Shi-Mun would remain silent for a moment as she looked at him, the same expression on her face masking her internal thoughts on the matter with the only sound being made a small cough that deposited a few flecks of red onto the hand that went to cover her mouth before being smeared across the side of her face. "Woman dangerous, showing back to danger dangerous, Leaving others in danger worse. Use all available to neutralize danger to get to Boy, When Falling, hold onto whatever is there. " She turns her gaze away from them looking as Donny was being treated.

"Jokes help...heal and calm, Not matter. Attend U.A.....어떤 선행도 처벌받지 않는다" she gave a slight sigh as she braced herself for what was to come "When life in danger or scared, Shi-Mun Joke or Snap. Bad Idea to Snap now."
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Very much so Dahlstrøm-san. Its not every day some one calls you birdie and most that do are not even school yet.” She said as she turned her head ever so slightly to get a look at his eight floating diamonds like objects. She watched as he shook the diamond causing the liquid to slouched about with in.
I can understand why you don’t use it on simple things its similar to my feathers I can use them as weapons after I harden then pluck them, I prefer not to because it takes time to regrow the and its not an overnight process. Though I’m glad we are on the same side and not enemies because I would hate to be whacked by those diamonds they look like they could do some damage.” She said as she moved closer to inspect them letting her curiosity get the better of her since she had never seen a quirk like this one even if she was out in the world or reading . but she knew that quirks came in many different forms. She when she got a chance she would write this information down for later since there was a possibility she might have to fight them in one of the school competitions or out in the real world where it mattered most.

Her attention snapped back to Kinetica when she mentioned some of the international students might have some rare books she might be able to get her hands on if she was lucky. Though she switched focus when hears Kinetica mentioned a villain had appeared, though it was not unheard of it sounded a bit off. So she opted not say anything to see what information her sensei would reveal at the moment sadly nothing was mentioned as IQ left to find out more.
Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42

Already sensitive, Gary balked at even the boar comparison. "IM A HUMAN! ARE YOU A HAIRBALL?" he said with his tusks protruding ever further from his snout. "Besides" he continued, already starting to calm himself down. "Pigs and Boars are the same animal, they just adapt to their environment. Let a pig free and they'll become a boar." Hed calmed himself down almost completely now, taking comfort and projecting confidence in this opportunity to share his hog knowledge. "My quirk gives me a suite of suidae abilities. Babirusa, Warthog, Boar..." he started to trail off when Yuri manage to reclaim the conversation, correcting his monster comparison. Goddammit.

Gary then listened to Yuri as she answered most of his questions, explaining her reasoning for being there which mostly sounded like the same reasoning Gary had for being there. She then said something Gary thought somewhat poetic that gave him pause to ponder and then ask "Metaphor? You mean... like this?"

Gary then crouched down near a section of intact road and placed the diamond tip of his mask on the concrete. Immediately Gary drove his snout further in, creating a fracture and burying most of his snout underneath. He then drove the diamond dusters on each of his fists simultaneously into the outer reaches of the crack, extending the fracture to create a clean break from the rest of the road. Quickly, he rotated his hands to now grip the concrete from underneath and with the urgency one would use to do a power clean Gary rose to his feet and stood the nearly 5 foot piece of concrete up with him with a loud squeal.

He stood next to the piece of road hed erected taking a few moments to catch his breath and watch to see if Yuri showed any signs of being impressed. When he thought about it though, he didnt have any idea how she might judge his feat, considering he still hadn't really seen her quirk in action. So once hed caught his breath he preempted her potential praise with a proposition.

"Since we both came out here to train, and since were the only two out here, how about we train together? Spar? Contest maybe? *SQUEE*" He then struck the slab with a heavy right hook which caused it to split and then break apart and then picked part of it up and threw it into the remains of a nearby destroyed building as if this would somehow convince her to agree.

Interactions:
PlusUltra PlusUltra

1630037770266.png
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: Arachknight
Quirk: Spider

Everyone was busy introducing themselves to each other as they all walked into the city. Haruto was spying the shops they all wanted to visit which translated into clothing stores. The one he knew the best was his parents textile shop, but he wasn't comfortable bringing all of them to his home. So he continued leading the journey while being embarrassed cause he was surrounded by people who in one way or another made a positive remark about him. Akemi was getting closer remarking about getting close with her friends, and Haruto was praying for a way out of this situation. The teasing was getting to much and he wanted to find a way to break it.

That was until Clair picked out a department store for them all to go to. Good Timing! "That's a Department store, they have all minds of shops there. Basement is for food like groceries and snacks and desserts, ground floor is for cosmetics, the next couple floors are men's and women's clothing, second to last is interior and lifestyle items, and last floor is filled with restaurants, sometime they also have gardens on the roof. We can check it out if you guys want."

This was perfect! Now they'll be too busy shopping to tease him! Well he hoped this would be the case otherwise he doesn't know how long he'll last before bubbling up into a incoherent pile of embarrassment.

Interaction/mentions: Uasal Uasal IG42 IG42 MisoraUni MisoraUni Deathkitten Deathkitten

Kohei Yuri
Her lips turn slightly higher at the hairball comment "I mean if we're going by weight about 40% give or take, though more of a mass than a ball. As for the rest...gotta say my Suidae knowledge is lacking outside of the kitchen applications" going to cross her arms as she went on to listen and watch Garys display.

As he lifts up the stone she couldn't help but speak up again with a wider grin "That would be less metaphor and more literal, the squealing cute but its good to see you can pull your weight...well a few times your weight". Continuing to stand with the same relaxed calm as she had been known for, even within the explosions of the previous day, she unfolds her arms and takes a few steps around to the side. "I'm always up for training but might want to set the ground rules first...otherwise ill play it by ear" raising a hand slighly before gesturing for him to come, the other arm held to her side.
BigManHimself BigManHimself

EpXoSRsU8AEHYG_.jpg_small.jpg
Azuza

Azuza hums a bit walking down the sidewalk taking a note of the huge amount of police movement towards where she threw Donny. She honestly hoped the big guy was okay. The explosions were no joke at least by their sounds. Her fight was relatively quiet. The loudest it was what the fireworks they used to blind her and even then it wasn't enough to draw too much attention. The guy owed her a beef bowl... But she definitely owed him some sweets later if he still ended up getting roughed up.

She stopped at the intersection near where she assumed Donny must have landed. It wasnt too deep into the city only around 4 to 5 blocks away from the school. She had to decide, check on Donny and risk being involved further and having to make a statement. Lying to a hero isn't exactly a thing she would want to do. She'd have to come completely clean. She couldn't let Donny get in trouble on his own. It's likely they'll be lighter on his punishment if she fesses up to being involved. She moves toward the incident location specifically. Once she sees Endeavor she considered walking back toward the school, but she shook her head and smacked her cheeks. She was going to talk to the hero. This is when she saw a girl who she didn't recognize. Moving over rather quietly, still holding her box of treats by the string.

"Ummm M-Mr. E-Endeavor sir?" Her voice came out in a slight stammer. She had made sure the hero was finished talking to Shi-Mun before saying anything. It would be rude of her to interrupt their conversation. She couldn't let only Donny and from what she could gather this girl take all the blame. She was involved now and it would be good to report what she knew even if it meant getting into trouble. Having yet to see Donny due to all of the people blocking her vision of him she was unaware of what happened to him.

Last edited:
Bryn Evan-Miles
Within one of the support course workshops a dark haired lad surveyed a table laden with a seemingly random assortment of spare parts he had bummed off of his former course-mates leftovers, getting a design in mind he held out a hand over the pile of junk. Any observer would notice movement inside his clothes before a thicket or wire-like tendrils burst out of his sleeve and swarmed the parts. So if I put the electromagnet there...compressor there, hose, fans, here it comes. Whistling to himself he watched his newest bodge job take shape and form into a gauntlet covering his hand and part of his arm with a long open ended tube mounted parallel to his forearm.

Holding an extension reel in his free hand he plugged it into the contraption,
with the fans noisily sucking up air into the compressor he walked over to an open space used as a testing area. Triggering the magnet he hovered up a handful worth of loose screw, bolts and other metallic bits into the tube, taking aim at an innocent wood panel with targeting rings hastily spray painted on he switched off the magnet and went to open the compressor. "Fire in the hole!" With a low boom his arm shook despite the metal plating over it and the assortment of metal bits shot out, some peppering the target while others dropped dejectedly to the floor.

Examining the target he saw only a few bits of his ammo had pierced it with others leaving only small scratches. "Hmm needs a smaller barrel to tighten spread and a bigger air tank..." Swinging his arm experimentally he frowned at how heavy the improvised air cannon was already and returned to his workstation allowing the gadget to fall apart back into a heap of parts.

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

Eliza's eyes wandered about the whole entrance of the department store while Haruto was explaining what's all inside of it. Her eyes wandered past the entrance and she scanned them around looking at all there was to see. This was certainly one of the biggest department stores she's seen in a while, though being from a moderately high class family, she has been to her fair share of stores such as this, they just aren't nearly as big up north where she's from. She looked around for quite a while before thinking of what they should do first. Hmm... some new clothes would be nice, after all I didn't pack much clothes in the first place when I came here. Eliza looked around at the others, Haruto had finished his explaining of the place. "Hey guys, so I have an idea..." She paused to look at Haruto for a quick moment, then back to the rest of them. "How about we go shop for some clothes? If anyone doesn't have enough money for something, please let me know. I'll be happy to chip in." Despite being raised alone with no friends her parents did give her an allowance to buy her own things, she's also earned some of the money herself by drawing pictures for people, many may not know but her secret hobby is art and she sometimes does it for money! "I think that since majority rules here, we should go to the women's section first!" She took a step forward into the store, then turned around with her hair flowing about (totally anime style). "How about you guys? Good plan?"

Uasal Uasal Archdemon Archdemon Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42

Last edited:
DONNY YANG

liks82d.png

Donny didn't know when he passed out. The last thing he remembered was trying to beat his body against the ground to put out the flames, and then blackness. How embarrassing, dying on the first day of school. Donny wasn't sure if he was going to wake up after this but sure enough, suddenly there was light. The first thing Donny noticed was Endeavor. What was the number 1 hero doing here? Was he after Donny? What happened to the others? His mind was dizzy and when Donny tried to stand up he felt vertigo. Then Donny realized he was missing his skin suit. Bits of flesh and hair was scattered about, torn off when Donny had been trying to put himself out.

Suddenly there were questions being asked but Donny hadn't quite awakened yet to process what was being said. Endeavor was yelling at him about something and Donny was scared, but there was only one thing on his mind. "The others... The snake... Are they okay?" Donny tried to take a step forward but still wasn't quite aware he wasn't in his skin suit, and continued to stumble. The best he could do was regather his mass together and dis a shallow pool into the ground, so when he passes out again his mass would be together ibstead of leaking everywhere.

Yayoi Satori

nOeTYbI.png

The sound of clapping could be heard from work room. "Bryn Evan-Miles. Just the man I was looking for. Are you using CO2? It has better pressure output compared to compressed air, so long as you can deal with the icing issue. Though considering your shooting scrap metal which aren't known for their aerodynamics, maybe compressed air isn't the best means of propulsion... But I digress. I have an offer to propose."

Standing behind Bryn was a short girl and an even shorter robot. But the robot was also carrying a massive box bigger than the robot itself. This girl was Satori Yayoi, one of the more notable support class students. She specialized in drones and radars technology. But what she's better known for is being filthy rich. The support class always needed more funding due to how many projects and inventions simply required funding. So being independently wealthy meant being able to do more projects with more ambitious ideas. And despite not being the most skilled or genius inventors in the class, Yayoi could compete with the best simply because she can afford to do so. "Why don't we grab a drink and have a chat?"

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish

1630185165760.png Clair was quick to follow behind Eliza, her excitement to explore the large store almost too much to handle. Eliza had brought up a good point, with the majority of the group being female it was probably best to start in the women's section of the store and then move to the men's afterward seeing as they'd more than likely spend far more time picking out clothes than Haruto. Besides the initial idea for this journey was to buy clothing after all. And so with a smile, Clair turned back toward Haruto, Amara, and Akemi "The women's section it is! Haruto it might be a bit boring for you but please hang in there just a while. I'm sure your take on our clothing choices will be most helpful!"

Stopping for a second Clair shot the arachnid a grin "Just try not to look like a total pervert when doing so, and stay out of the underwear section yeh". Turning to look at the elevator it was obvious the group wouldn't fit as a whole and so Clair began making way for the escalators, a hop in her step as she hummed away to herself, her head on a swivel as she took in the sights on her way to the third floor.
IG42 IG42 Archdemon Archdemon MisoraUni MisoraUni Deathkitten Deathkitten

Endeavor, No. 1 Pro Hero
Quirk: Hellflame
The pro's eyes narrowed on Shi-mun as she tried her best to converse in somewhat broken Japanese. So she was out of country then...and his eyes narrowed even further when she said U.A.He was right, this was 'Plus Ultra' stupidity alright. "Grand..." Endeavor reachedup to his earpiece, turning it on to speak into it. "Inform U.A staff that we have two students who were in an active fight outside of school." "Again!?" Before Endeavor could retort Azuzu approached, looking like she was cowering in her shoes. Dammit...even with everything he was trying to do, he was still far from being a person people could look to for hope or peace. People were still terrified of him. "Yes? Is something wrong?" He tried to force as much 'nice' into his voice as he could, but he just naturally sounded like a terrifying individual at this point. His eyes darted straight to Donny as he managed to shamble upright to try to approach, a hand going up to stop him. "Hey, take it easy! What snake? Everyones fine except you-" Before he could finish the kid was on the ground again, earning a sigh from him. "Why'd you let him get up!?" The medics looked at eachother, the healer giving a nervous laugh, showing her hands coated in the goop that was Donny. "He's not exactly easy to hold onto, y'know."
PlusUltra PlusUltra Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher Absollover77 Absollover77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back