• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
amara.pngAmara
Amara, wrapped up in warm clothes that looked big on her and with cute short-top boots, noticed that people were going out after classes were done. She... well she didn't wanna get left behind. Her family was always telling her that she needed to be more confident... and that they'd be sad if she didn't make any friends. Clair kinda intimidated her... and Akemi did too... a little. They were both really confident. Eliza and Haruto weren't scary, though. Haruto seemed really sweet, actually!

They were leaving though...

She jogged up, hands bunching the fabric at the end of her too-long sleeves into her fists, and she very gingerly, nervously, touched the side of Haruto's spider abdomen to get one of their attention. She faltered a moment before she managed to speak up, "Ah... um... S-sorry. I wanted to go out shopping... but um... I didn't... want to go alone. I get kind of scared alone... C-can I come with you guys?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Archdemon Archdemon MisoraUni MisoraUni Uasal Uasal IG42 IG42

Asuka look about for a moment not sure where the spider boy when to. She had been trying to get a chance to chat with him but he seemed to disappear when she blinked it seemed. Looking around the area for a moment for a spider boy he was quick on his feet. Think he had already left the school and headed to the stare well to head out of the school even though she was tempted to just fly out of the window if she was not tired. She was about descended down the stairs to go to her dorm since she thought she had missed her chance to chat with Haruto, but luck was on her side he was at the front door of the school. As she got closer to the door she was that he was with some of their other classmates and did not want to bother them but she wanted to let him know that she did want to chat with him later. “ Haruto I don’t want to hold you up but I have a proposition for you I would like to discuss with you. If your free before class I can treat you to breakfast to discuss it in the commons area.” She said on her way out the school.

Now she was on her way talk to her teacher to see if she could pick IQ brain for a bit before she went back to the dorms and read over the reviews that he had written. If she remembered correctly he would be located at the dorms which was a good thing for her since she would not have to go far to get back to her dorm room for the night. Spotting the teacher she stopped near him

I have not read the evaluation yet but I would like to request some weapons, and medical training. I know my feathers can only do so much in a battle as well as that I can only pluck so many before I am grounded. As for my medical knowledge it is lacking in many areas especially in areas that do not deal with dislocations, broken bones, or lacerations. Now some of the other skills I have will come with exposer and training.” She said after a bit if thinking. She know that she could increase her speed with a bit of weight training that came in gym class.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles . Archdemon Archdemon

Eliza Mizuno | Cryo Freeze | Quirk: Cryo/ice-manipulation

Eliza shook Clair’s hand, “Thank you, I’m Eliza Mizuno. I’d love to be friends with you all!” She said, eyeing everyone else that would be joining the city exploration. Eliza, despite having lived in Japan for quite some time, hasn’t been to this city before. She actually used to live in Sapporo, Japan prior to being admitted into U.A, so this was a whole new experience for her. She hoped to familiarize herself with the city, and this outing is just the perfect way to do so!

Eliza had noticed that Clair seemed to be having a difficult time with Japanese. “By the way, it seems as though you aren’t super confident in your Japanese yet, Clair. If you ever need help, just ask me! I actually grew up bilingual with Japanese and English so I am fluent in both.” She gave her a soft smile. Then she looked around to the others, wow what a cool bunch we have here! That spider boy looks awesome! She looked towards the spider boy and waved. She heard Clair say his name. “Ah your name is Haruto? I think you look quite handsome!” She looked to the others, “And what’s the rest of your names? It’s nice to meet you all~”

Uasal Uasal Archdemon Archdemon Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

Donny's mind was racing. Though he has always ran mentally simulations about this very situation, nothing could prepare him for the reality. He was being chased by a ninja. The mystery man was throwing ninja stars and doing crazy parkour skills. If Donny didn't have his tendrils to jump over gaps between the rooftops he'd already be taken down, but this person had no issue clearing those same distances through pure physical skill. Or maybe it was his quirk. That was another problem Donny had: he had no idea what this guy's quirk is. So far nothing he's done showed to be related to his quirk, but maybe it was a more subtle ability. Not that Donny could really analyze him, being chased and all. Somehow the little snake was holding onto Donny and he debated chucking the creature, but it was so... Pitiful, and begged for his help. Donny couldn't just abandon it for his own sake. But he was running out of options, fast.

Suddenly Azuza arrived. He was so completely caught off guard he nearly attacked her, but once he realized who it was Donny didn't hesitate to take her hand. Things have just been so random these days he just had to go with the flow. No amount of planning and thinking can predict just how crazy reality can be. After grabbing her hands, Donny was tossed further away, putting a considerable amount of distance between himself and the ninja. All things seemed clear. And then, from above, a shadowy figure descended upon him. They kicked him in the face, an attack that would normally be very painful for normal humans, but fortunately for Donny he wasn't too harmed by it. However he was completely caught off guard and was sent straight down to an alley. Fortunately he managed to protect the snake with his body, but before he could get up there was a foot on his throat.

Meanwhile Azuza wasn't going to get a chance to catch up either. The ninja dashed straight towards her but instead of attacking her directly he threw a handful of black pepper bombs at her. But that wasn't all: Azuza would see a strange shape form behind the ninja, before it revealed itself to be another ninja, dashing off to the side to flank Azuza. He tosses two grappling hooks, one directly at her and one directly behind her, to catch her if she tries to dodge by jumping back. "Sorry about this, but please don't fight us. We don't mean any harm but your friend has taken something very important from us. As long as he returns it to us I promise no harm will come to anyone." The new ninja said to Azuza.

EpXoSRsU8AEHYG_.jpg_small.jpg
Azuza

Azuza coughed and hacked in the smoke of the bomb forcing her to land on the building and jump backwards to the edge of the building out of the smoke. The grip hook grabbed her leg causing her to flip over the edge. It looked to them like she just fell off the building. She then rose holding the grip hook in her hand. Giving them a frustrated look at first but she just started to laugh. "Oh? Hahahahaha hahaha is that so... Well... I may not know him very well... But you're throwing weapons at my classmate and I'm not going to allow either of you one step past me." She smirked as she swiped her hand to the side and a breeze flew by almost cinamatically blowing the smoke away. The fox girl floated to the buildings edge and stood there with a none too pleased look. The space around herself seemed to crackle slightly as she clenched her fists and took a tight fighting stance as a line was scraped into the top of the building around a yard in front of her. "Don't step over that line, or else... I promise the both of you will have a very bad time."

She wasn't about to let some ninja nobodies mess with her new friends. Sure she hasn't talked to Donny other than the one time in that training exercise this morning but she'd be dammed to let them harm him. She's got enough fight in her for 3 of them easy. Okay they have no idea she's bluffing right now. Sure she would be able to handle one, one on one is something of a specialty for her, but two? She might be taking on more than she can handle but all she has to do is buy Donny time to escape. After that she could just disengage and be able to get away with her power. Then again that might not be an option with these guys. Oh well, get to it Azuza Donny's counting on you.

Last edited:

Conroy Smith// IQ// Class 1C Homeroom Teacher
Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!
Power: 1
Speed: 1
Technique: 6
Intelligence: 6
Cooperativeness: 4
Chill: 6
"Of course, take care and stay safe." IQ watched the new arrival simply wander off again, though his attention was diverted to the young avian hero to be. "Oh, hello Yuki-san. How can I help you?" It would seem that question wouldn't have to be pondered for long, the young woman eager to offer her thoughts and needs. "Ah, of course. Well, the support course would be more than willing to get you equipment to your needs. Make me a design or a request, and I'll get it to them in the morning. As for practice with first aid...I know a thing or two, but I'm no Recovery Girl. She'd be the best suited for helping you with that, but I'm uniquely suited for training when it comes to breaks, sprains, and dislocations. I can't help you re-attach an arm, unfortunately. I think the best time to do this would be on Sunday, which is everyone's day off, or straight after school. Does that sound fine with you?"
main-qimg-18227542c311ecd9009acf6833f77ea9
SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
When the food was ready, Gary excitedly grabbed one of each Onigiri and a bowl of Yuri's fried rice and poured himself nearly a half liter of Dr. Popper. As he sat down to enjoy he realized he only had a few minutes before his next class and when he looked down he realized he was not just covered in dust and soot but also the mud hed applied to keep himself cool earlier. He did not want to be the dirty pig boy on the first day. Or any day. And this class seemed to just keep getting bigger.

He took each of the 3 large rice balls and put them all in his mouth at once, and once he horked them down he chased it with the bowl of fried rice almost drinking it in like it was a soup. The frankly unsettling amount of Dr. Popper disappeared down his gullet in the blink of an eye. He declared his intent to depart with a loud belch and then exited the dining area with great haste and approached the communal bathroom. He couldnt wait to take a bath but for now he only had time for a quick scrub and rinse. He hit the showers, headed back to his room to change into a clean uniform, and then went back to classes.

Though he was glad not to have to worry about the classrooms exploding (for the most part) each subject became more daunting than the last. Gary was never good at doing his homework and that included his Japanese. While he seemed to mostly be able to converse with his classmates and his host family prior, he started feeling out of step when mathematical or historical terms were introduced. This was going to be a tough year.

Lunch was a much needed reprieve and even though hed already eaten several times throughout the day, he had no shortage of appetite in the cafeteria. He never really gave himself a chance to sit down, but he mingled with his classmates while he went through the lunch lines over and over and over again, stuffing his face and finishing each plate before each return trip. Focusing throughout the rest of the classes didnt get any easier. Maybe it was his trip to see Recovery Girl, maybe it was his 10 trips to see Lunch Rush, but even after the events of earlier it seemed Gary had a lot of energy to work off.

After the last class Gary went to his room, changed into his new shorts, put on his harness, and threw his diamond dusters and shovel mask in his bag of chips and headed back out around Ground Beta for some exercise. He did a few laps around the facility and started to slow down to scout somewhere he could get away with digging some holes when he caught the familiar smell of one of his classmates... in Ground Beta. He had not taken the time to read the report in his room yet, but he was pretty sure the class had passed the test. Maybe someone else had come out for some exercise? He was kind of hoping it was Sabjorn so that maybe Gary could help him train to increase his payload while flying (and also to know that Sab was ok of course,) but it didnt smell like that scaly sunuvabitch and didnt smell like Donnys clean gasoline sheen. Unsure of who hed find, Gary threw a small rock over the fence, testing to see if the barrier was active, and upon seeing that it wasnt decided to try to dig his way under the wall of Ground Beta. Donning his diamond mask and dusters, he tilled the earth beneath him until he stood below the bottom of the wall before him at which point he reoriented himself and began moving up through the earth as if he was swimming up to a waters surface.

As he broke through to the light and pulled himself out of the dirt he saw that the classmate was...

Fuck

it was Yuri. He looked down at himself and saw he was a mess once again and was positive Yuri was going to come at him with some "dirty pig" dig. He thought about jumping right back into the tunnel from whence he came just to avoid it when he was pretty sure she'd noticed him. Without thinking, Gary extended her a hand wave hello and said

"*SQUEEEE*"

Interactions:
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Mentions:
DovahBeat DovahBeat Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

1629780554889.png
Name: Haruto Shima
Hero Name: Arachnid
Quirk: Spider

Haruto looked at Claire when she told him it's now or never, so he started moving forward. However he stopped when someone else called out to him, It was Asuka. She had a proposition for him and was willing to pay for breakfast... Wait what does she want from him and what exactly is her proposition? Whatever it was he simply nodded and wondered about it nervously unsure if it was good or bad. He hopes it's not something weird like eating his silk or something. Anyways he should get moving with everyone else, for better or worse. He hopes they'll all be nice.

He suddenly felt someone touching his abdomen, and he froze for a second like a deer in headlights. He looked down to see the girl from earlier today was touching him, the one who called him amazing. He felt like running right then and there, but he couldn't make his legs move at all as he stared at her. She asked if she could come with them all. In an attempt to call himself down he just tapped his spider leg 3 times before taking a breath. He can't be blessed can he? There is no way this is happening right now. It's only his first day here, and people want to hang out with him!

"You can come with us... I don't mind. I don't know if I introduced myself but I'm Haruto Shima...."

He doubt he could say more, he was surprised too much by everything so far. Then he heard four words from the other new girl Eliza that took him off guard. She said he was quite Handsome, out of all people Haruto could think of he never classified himself as handsome. He was some monstrous spider! How could she find him attractive? He seemed to shrink a little in his stance, prodding his fingers and spider legs together in embarrassment. How is he to deal with this situation? This has never happened in his life! He should just go shopping, that'll take his mind off everything! He hoped it would anyway....

He started walking with Clair and the others if they followed him, he needed to distract himself, maybe he should ask what they all want to do.

"So I know a couple places in the city we can go to, but do you guys want to do something specific?"

Interaction/Mention: Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42 MisoraUni MisoraUni Uasal Uasal SilverInu SilverInu

It was hard to tell what the ninja expressions were underneath their helmets. But when Azuza got into her fighting stance, so did they. Knees bent, center of gravity low to the ground. One hand forward, ready to strike or intercept. The other pulled back, to throw a punch or reach for a weapon. It was clear that these two ninjas were not just cosplayers. They knew what they were doing as they began to slowly encircle Azuza, not yet attacking but not lowering their guard either.

“Classmate… You must be from U.A.'' Spoke one of the ninja with a harsh tone. “Of course you people think you can just get involved in anyone’s business.” The other ninja shook his head and spoke, his voice calmer and smoother. “Now, now brother, there’s no need to escalate things. This surely is just a misunderstanding. Why don’t we discuss this like civilized folk?” Though, despite saying this, neither ninja seemed like they were going to back down as they positioned themselves to flank Azuza.

Azuza’s eyes shifted slowly between the two of them, sure she didn’t really have much reason to get involved with Donny’s business. That didn’t matter at this point though, she was in the thick of it now. She didn’t come looking for a fight but now she definitely had one. She listened to what they said carefully. They were brothers were they? Interesting… Maybe she could use that.

“Brother’s in crime huh? Well then, I suppose that the level headed one is the older brother?” She knew she was just trying to keep them talking to hold up her bluff. “But then again, crime always seems to run in the family. So, what did big bro promise his little brother to get involved in a life of crime? Money? It definitely wasn’t fame. I can’t even see your faces, but then again would I really want to? Odds are that you’re not much to look at anyway.” She made sure when she was speaking to make sure not to leave any openings as she shifted her weight and stance slightly, her quirk shifting the space around her slowly making her form seem to shift and waver like an optical illusion.

“Tch. Here we go. You UA punks are always acting like a smug little bit-” “Brother. You’re better than that.” The calmer one said sternly as the two maintained their guard. It almost looked like the angrier one was going to attack, but maintained his stance instead of striking out. “I can clearly see this is all a misunderstanding. I assure you, we’re far from criminals. Quite the opposite in fact. As fellow heroes I’m sure neither one of us wants to get into trouble fighting off school grounds.” The calmer of the two ninjas seemed to be honest, yet his words had a hint of venom in it. He didn’t seem to like what Azuza was saying about them. “It’s quite simple. We are after a missing snake. My brother here chased it to this alley, and I guess your school friend took the snake and ran after seeing my brother. He has a tendency to strike fear into the weak after all.” There was a strong sense of arrogance when the ninja said that.

“So once again I’m asking you to stand down. We’re heroes too and this is all just a big mistake. I can understand that you just wanted to protect your friend and I’m all for it. So why don’t we just calm down, go find your friend, and set the record straight.” The ninja spoke with such frankness, it was difficult to say if he was lying. But at the same time, it was as if he was speaking very carefully. Like he’s choosing words to not lie. And after he spoke, in the distance there was a loud crash followed by a large plume of smoke and dust where Donny was last seen.

Azuza’s mind was almost made up on what she was going to say next only for the loud crash to catch her ears. Those big fox ears weren’t just for show she knew where it came from but she refused to take her eyes off of the ninja. “Clever trick… But I have one of my own.” She seemed to step to the side, bending what they could see in her space as if there were now two of her. You were foolish enough to let me set up my duplicate. One more and you are going to be outnumbered and definitely outmatched. I know Donny can take care of himself especially if whoever is in his way is as incompetent as you two are.”

At this point she was just asking for them to attack her but she needed to know what they wanted the snake for. They clearly weren’t heroes, far from it. If they were, they would have already had the police here… So how about she keep them from engaging with a simple question. “If you really are heroes then... if you can answer my next question I’ll let you pass me no problem… Although I’ve already figured you two out. I know you’re not heroes. No hero would call someone as big as my classmate weak. Sure he might be a little skittish but weak is not a word a hero would use to describe anyone but themselves when they fail. Clearly that snake is all you sad excuses for ninjas want.”

Bending space like how she is to make an illusion of herself was something she came up with months ago and it looks like it’s paying off for now and she already made the smart calm one slip a bit already but not enough to get a rise out of the younger one. Maybe one more good push until one of them rushes in and attacks her.

“Big talk from a girl playing tricks.” The brash one spoke, his hands twitchy in anticipation. “If he was so tough then he could’ve taken me on, but he didn’t. He stole the snake I was after and thought he could run away. Plain and simple. Always you UA morons trying to make excuses!” The calmer one was oddly quiet. He was analyzing Azuza’s actions, trying to figure out what exactly her quirk was doing. He only had a vague idea of what she was capable of and was trying to discern if she had an actual copy or an illusion, leaving the louder brother to do the talking.

“If you were so tough you’d already be gone. But you and I both know we got you dead to rights. Doesn’t matter what tricks you try, we’ve already seen it. Now this is the last time it’s going to be said. Either piss off, or we’ll leave you to bleed out!” He was a violent one. The other brother finally spoke up. “Harsh. But he’s not wrong. We’re no villains. If you want the truth, we're students too, from Seijin. You’ve heard of it right? It’s the hero school that trains ninjas, like us. And I can assure you, the one dealing with your classmate is much more of a threat than we are, or anyone else at your school short of maybe All Might in his prime. That big boom you heard back there was likely one of her punches. I should know, I’ve seen that technique before. So this is your last warning. Just drop it.” The two ninjas tensed up. It looked like they were ready to strike.

“Drop it… Piss off… yeah right, you two really want me to let you pass? Seijin academy students wouldn’t be all the way out here. More than that if you were really students you would have shown me your hero licenses already and I would have let you pass me. It seems however that you don’t know what you’re comrad is fighting… Should I tell you? A punch that would level All Might wouldn’t do crap to Donny’s body. It’s actually kinda laughable.” She snickers a bit. “But you wouldn’t know would you?” Her face drops all the bemusement it was holding, her smile dropped flat. “I suppose, I should give you the honor of knowing the name of the girl that is going to kick your ass.”

“My name Is Azuza Reiko. I may not be a hero yet, but I vow to stop you… right here.”
Sure the fact of the matter that she was outnumbered herself was apparent but she was collecting as much space inside her bubble as possible and making it do as she wished, it would be very hard for these ninjas to land even a single blow without getting smashed with the sheer amount of force in return. “I won’t let you pass.” Her stance was that of an enraged tiger hidden in the wavering of her illusion these ninja were in for quite the brawl.

“Girl, you realize the school year just started right? Ain’t nobody getting their provisional licence until next June! Also Seijin is only two stations away from the city! Ah fuck it, we’ll just crush you now so we can get out of this town faster.” The louder of the two ninjas lunged forward, holding a collapsible rod in his back hand. “Shame it had to come to this. We’ll make this quick!” The other ninja took out red pellets, tossing them into the air at Azuza. They exploded into loud, bright fireworks, and would blind and deafen her if she looked directly at it.

But that wasn’t all. Though the other ninja jumped towards her, it was a feint as suddenly he vanished once he did get within four feet of her, keeping in mind her powers and her previous words. The ninja then appeared on the opposite side, tossed into the air by his brother to descend upon Azuza behind the blinding fireworks. “Die!”

Azuza was indeed blinded and deafened for a moment but the two of them made one grave miscalculation. She didn’t need to see or hear to make them feel pain. She took a step towards the explosion of the fireworks and a smile appeared on her face. “I don’t need to see you… and I don’t need to hear you… IF I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY SPACE!” She thrust her hand positioned like a claw and she swiped downward hard at the ninja directly behind the fireworks. Now that he was in the air he was finished. She smashed the ninja into the ground with a loud sound of cracking concrete as she turned her head to look to where the other brother stood.

“So how about I give you a choice instead…” She lifted her hand releasing the pressure off of the ninja she just flattened like a pancake. “Take him and run away.” Her eyes seemed to be regaining some semblance of sight as her head turned slightly more in his direction. “Before I really let you have it.”

When Azuza turned to the other ninja, the first thing she’d notice was that his brother was already standing at his side, no worse for wear, though notably missing his rod. Where she had struck him down, his body was there, but his rod was flatten to the ground. “The fuck was that?” Spoke the brash one. The calmer one maintained his cool but also kept his distance. “If I had to guess, her quirk is some sort of aura of force. Getting close to her is difficult but not impossible.” The brash brother cracked his neck and snarled. “Could’ve told me this earlier you know. I nearly got caked!” A chuckle came from the calm ninja. “If I did, she wouldn’t have so handily demonstrated her strength, and her limitations. You know what you need to do, brother!”

The two split off to surround Azuza again. This time neither bothered trying to get close to her but one of them did throw multiple shurikens at her. The other one took out a small bag, opening it as he dashed around Azuza and created a smoke screen behind him. They both moved fast and kept their distance for Azuza, and it looked like they intended to cut her visibility with the smoke and attack her from range with the ninja stars.

Azuza’s smile didn’t go away now, she was having fun. These ninja, while crap a telling her lies, were good fighters. While she wasn’t the best at fighting nor did she have all the fancy tools they did, they were kind enough to practically give them to her. Like that rod the little brother so kindly left for her to use. She used her quirk to grab the rod and smack the shurikens down and pick them up for herself. Obviously she didn’t get them all and one managed to ricochet off the metal pole and tear her pants. It was a small cut and it wasn’t bleeding too bad.

“Trying to make it so I can't see you, hmm? Well sad to say that won’t work. If you recall I don’t need to see or hear you… to put you in the dirt!” She picked up some of the shuriken that she knocked down and made them spin rapidly in her bubble as she started to use the rod to blow away the smoke like a fan. “You two don’t know what you’re dealing with.” She positioned herself a bit and sidestepped right when one of them was about to change direction, putting her right in their face. “Hi there, how about I give these back.” She launched the shuriken nearly point blank at the ninja preparing to slam him into the ground if he tried to dodge.

The ninja just smirked and quipped. “You think you can use our own tools against us? Noob!” Using just his fingers the ninja was able to deftly take a majority of the shurikens, going right through the center holes. A few did hit him but fortunately it struck his armor, so while it left a few cuts he wasn’t harmed. With his other hand he reached out to grab Azuza and pull her forward, only to suddenly vanish once again, likely back to his other brother. And if Azuza wasn’t careful when she was pulled forward, she may feel a piercing pain in her feet: the ninjas had dropped caltrops where they had stood, using the smoke to hide that they dropped them. And in the distance, there was another series of loud explosions. Possibly from Donny, or perhaps a different incident.

“You’re outnumbered and we already know what you’re capable of, kid. We can keep away all day.” This voice was a strange one, because it came from someone who was still spreading smoke. Or perhaps one of the ninjas had simply left a smoke bomb or two in the ground. The voice sounded like it came from the calmer one, but the words he used sounded more like what the angerir one would say. The confusion was likely intentional. “Think carefully about how you want to do this. It’s not too late to stop ya know. It would be really awkward to have to explain why you’re fighting Seijin students who were just after their pet snake. You don’t get any proof that we’re not, cuz neither you nor me got a provisional licence. You already lost the moment to try to fight us!” The voices were coming from multiple directions, and not always in the same pattern. It was almost as if the voices were coming from different people, each one trying to dodge and dance around Azuza. Occasionally, a stone would be thrown in her direction, but at such a lazy speed she wouldn’t even need to pay too much attention to dodge it. A distraction? Or just an opportunity attack?

“If you really care about your friend you’d give up. We’re just here to stall you, and we already got what we wanted now. Can’t say your buddy is doing great though.”

Azuza froze just above the caltrops. Her shoes hover a mere centimeter above them. “You really think giving up is an option? I don’t have that option. Even if I did, I wouldn’t take that option. Quite simply, You have not a single clue about me. I won't give up. I won’t surrender… and I sure as hell won’t believe a single word that comes out of your mouths.” She was getting pissed off. It was easy for the ninja to tell they were definitely getting on her nerves. However the usual calm voice that came from Azuza was gone. It was replaced with something… else. Something violent, and angry. Something wanting so desperately to be let out.

“You want my best… Then I think I should stop taking it easy on the two of you. I was planning on keeping this a secret for a while… but I guess it can’t be helped. Sorry papa… I promised I wouldn’t do this again after what happened last time. But for people like this, I think they deserve it.” She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “I am truly sorry about this… I may end up breaking you. But I will win.” She opened her eyes and they were devoid of any and all emotion. Her body slumped a bit but then it seemed to lift slightly up like a puppet on strings. She began moving much faster than either of them could have predicted. Not only that but just being in the space with her now was like having a ton of bricks dropped on their limbs. She could no longer speak to them. Nor did she want to, Puppet mode was something she created to turn off her usual reactions and allow her quirk to move herself and use the full extent of what she was capable of at this moment. This was her full strength and getting too close was enough to cause immense pain.

“Ayo bro, she’s doing the whole ‘sensei I gotta go all out’ thing.” One of the ninja brothers says with a chuckle. It was less funny once Azuza actually went on the offensive. She moved much faster than she had before, forcing the ninjas to be fully defensive just to avoid her, and even then that wasn’t easy. Her area of effect massively cut down the ninja’s agility, forcing them to turn and run, however they continued to attack her from afar, albeit weakly. Eventually one of them spoke. “We gotta go bro. Snake’s in the hole.” The other brother nodded and took out a larger firecracker as he was being attacked by Azuza, smashing it onto the ground to create a bigger, more brilliant explosion than before. It’s thunderous cacophony and blinding lights were intense and Azuza would once again notice the ninja vanishing into thin air. The other one was gone as well. All that was left was some of their spent ninja weapons, such as the burnt remains of the smoke bombs and firecrackers. Even the shurikens were gone.

Without opponents in her sight it caused Azuza’s quirk to put a lot of stress on her mind just holding it up as she already did today. Her quirk flickered slightly causing her to drop to the ground. Her whole body hurt, turning herself over to her quirk entirely is like allowing a limiter to be removed. The space around her turns into a dense area of pain and crushing pressure but her body is also in that pressure. Sure she’s spent time in that pressure to acclimatize her body to such things but it isn’t something she can do all the time. She laid on the ground looking up at the sky for a little bit. She definitely needed to head back but with how much that took out of her she’d need to rest for at least a little while before attempting to do so. “I hope Donny’s okay, it would really suck if I did all this for nothing… that big guy owes me a big bowl of ramen and a double fudge chocolate bar. Oh and… I freaking hate ninjas now.”

Last edited:
Kyohei Yuri
Yuri herself had been hard at work within the grounds, her body coated within a thin sheen of sweat from the exertion of her actions and efforts. Around her not only were there several freshly broken segments of concrete and asphalt but also several large gauges in the stone with what looked to have been freshly cut rebar and pill sections. The girl herself was making slow progress through an intact section of the street, her hair bound around several large sections of the pillar and being pulled along slowly, the snow-white stands also binding her arms as she put her full body into moving the heavy loads.

Panting heavily she gives one final grunt of exertion in her pulling before her attention was drawn suddenly to the side, the sound of shifting stone making her weary that an unstable structure that escaped her notice might be about to give way. What she found however was instead one of her classmates had somehow followed her along and arrived from underground?, in any case, she had really not been expecting to find another around. As Gary looked over to her he could see she had already discarded many of the usual layers and was instead garbed only in a set of black bicycle shorts and a similar halterneck, though they seemed to blend in nearly perfectly with the rest of her upper body that was covered in a myriad of inked designs.

Still at the squeal she couldn't help but chuckle and give a returning wave "Im really not fluent in pig lantern but im going to take a stab and guess that's a "Hi Nice to meet you again"? What are you doing out here? And....with the weird mask thing?"
BigManHimself BigManHimself

Mi Shi-Mun
The soft clanking of several soda cans could be heard from the opposite end of the alleyway as beyond the assailant a heavily garbed girl with bright orange hair could be seen holding a large plastic bag full of said cans. Emerald's eyes would look out onto the scene with curiosity for several moments, moving from the familiar downed nameless boy to the snake, and finally to the individual pinning him. "I am interrupting? not mean to break your concentration" she would take several steps further before stopping in a relaxed stance, the same clanking echoing off the walls with each movement yet oddly no sound from her footsteps themselves. "I Believe that not doormat, so would you kindly remove your foot?" her accented rhythmic voice carrying over the cool night air.

She was no fool and could tell the situation was certainly looking dangerous, even if she had no idea why the student was in conflict with this strange man or what the deal was with the snake. Still, she had been drawn to the sound of conflict and really couldn't overlook such things if she was to keep her arrangement with her benefactor "Count to three, there not be a four" the freehand raising to point at the man with a finger as she seemed to deliver an implied threat, hoping to end this with intimidation rather than force.

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Kana Kobayashi
Walking aimlessly around the grounds of UA Kana furiously tapped away at a tablet in her hand obsessively refining a lesson plan for her new students, feeling that she might work better on the move she had come outside trying to perfect it not wanting her inexperience at teaching to show too badly. Ending up near the dorm buildings she spotted one of her fellow teachers chatting with one of the students. "Hey there Smithy! You got someone fishing for extra credit already?" She greeted with a slight tease directed towards the winged student. "Asuka Yuki wasn't it? You were alright in the exercise earlier but we'll get the kinks worked out." She gave the girl a friendly grin. "I'm Kana Kobayashi by the way, or Kinetica if you want to go with that. You'll be seeing a lot more of me while you're here."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SilverInu SilverInu

Asuka nodded in understanding at what IQ was saying but she ended up giving him a slight dirty looked about re attaching a completely severed arm. “that would be near impossible for me to reattach an arm I do not have healing quirk, I would need some one with that quirk to do that, with my current straight and speed I would take me several minutes to fly you to back to the here or fly here and retrieve them. As for my weapon I need some thing that could be use is mid ranged weapon like Lady midnights whip or like Aizawa’s cloth that he wears… unless someone has a better idea.” She commented when she heard a new voice calling out to IQ and had to bite her lip to keep from snickering at the nickname that the newly introduced teacher called IQ.

"Yes that is me Kinetica-Sensei, though you say that I did all right I feel I could have done better in that exercise. I’m glad that was done to show us that we still have the potential to grow stronger and learn from out mistakes even though it was on the first day of class.” She replied as she looked at the teacher’s planner she was holding not sure what subject she would be teaching .

“If you need any books on some of the info your planning on teaching us, I might have some in my room that could help… oh that reminds me I hope my mom packed my books on Quirk Theory, and Quirk evolution, I would hate for those to be left behind at home” she said as she mutter the last part more to her self than the teacher she was standing before.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles IG42 IG42

DONNY YANG

TWxnSmCtw0oMR7Ka1zEIxolfwzJoGW8Vl4RbIEglP29NSOHunbBhQ1Wr-4aLQRUhu6C5hYdFolGUSyxL6Zh8kHVVr9BXB4rsbFtn73kw8gGcyz5TbjcJX366Eve6iEFIiV3J9mtr

In the moments before Shi-Mun's arrival, Donny was dealing with his assailant. Or more accurately, trying to talk to them. "H-H-Hey look, I d-d-d-don't know what's going on, but I swear I-I-I'm just protecting this snake!" Donny says as subtly, while the snake was hidden behind his back, he began to use a tendril to dig a hole for it to escape. His assailent just kept on the pressure, perhaps unaware that it wouldn't be of any use on Donny. "Oh that's just fine... But we need that snake back. It belongs to us you see, and we thought you stole it from us. But if that's not the case than you can just give it back and I'll be on my way." However the snake continued to speak to Donny, it's voice almost as scared as his own. "Please sir, don't let them take me! I don't want to go! I just want to live!" All this was just making things very difficult for Donny. He figured heroism would be a bit more clear cut, but he wasn't sure what was happening now. Because while it would make sense if these people were villains, all Donny had to go with was that this snake spoke to him and wanted him to save it. For all he knew perhaps the snake was a villain and was just using Donny to get in the way of actual heroes. He's read comics like this before, but he never thought what might've happened if he was put into this position. But he's already gone this far, so surely he can't back down now?

"C-C-Can't you hear it? The s-s-s-s-snake... Doesn't... Want to go..." Donny says while trying to shift his neck from out from underneath the person's foot. From their voice, he was pretty sure this was a girl. He tried to raise his hand to move her foot but she just pressed down harder. "I don't know what your quirk is, but you seem like a nice person. I'm sure that you just wanted to help someone who asked for your help. But that's what we're here for. Look... That snake, it's safer with us. That's the job we were given to do. And if we have to hurt you to do our job, we will. Now please give me the snake." This was a difficult position for Donny. Once more he has no idea if he's fighting a villain, or if he just inadvertently got in the way of hero work. But he couldn't back down. As a hero-in-training himself, he couldn't just drop his convictions the moment there was a shadow of doubt. The world was struggling right now due to how hard things are for heroes these days. If people just gave up because it was hard, it's only going to get worse, not better.

It was at that moment another person arrived. Donny didn't know who they were but when they spoke to Donny's assailant and distracted them, that's when he choose to strike. Four tendrils burst from the ground, each one tipped with teeth, to wrap and dig into the attacker's body. Donny used the chance to slip away but things weren't going to be so easy. He looked closer at his opponent, definitely a woman, and her body was... Twisting unnaturally. At first Donny feared he might've just killed her with his attack, until suddenly her body started untwisting with such force that his tendrils, originally meant to bind her, ended up being used against him as he was throw through the air and towards the newcomer. "Sorry but I don't have time to play games. Shouldn't known you were just buying time for that snake!" Donny did his best to avoid hitting the other orange-haired student, hitting the ground in front of them. Though he landed on his head Donny was fine as he rolled back onto his feet. The mystery attacker turn to run but Donny couldn't let her escape: he needed to buy time for that weird snake to get away. "Stop! I won't let you hurt it!" Donny fired off more tendrils from his hands, but instead of going straight for the enemy they went underground, quickly popping up holding bricks of cement and asphalt to hammer away at the unknown ninja.

However she was fast, and didn't seem at all perturbed by the attacks. When one of the bricks went flying at her she was able to jump onto it and towards the rooftop. Any more from Donny's tendrils were dealt with the same way. Instead of bludgeoning her, it seemed like Donny accidentally just gave her stepping stones instead. "Damn ninjas!" Donny cursed as he recalled his tendrils and looked to the orange-haired girl. "I don't know who you are but you gotta help me! That ninja is after a talking snake, and the snake doesn't want to go with her. We need to buy her time or else that ninja might capture the snake!"

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Mi Shi-Mun

Quirk-Analysis: He can analyze anything and everything for its weaknesses and exploitations!

IQ hummed in thought as he pondered Asuka's problem. "It was simply a comparison. No, for your equipment, I would think something a bit more suited to your fighting style, whatever that may be. Once I know what that is, I'd be able to offer suitable suggestions." IQ gave a small sigh at the name 'smithy', his skin crawling at it. That sounded so wrong. He looked over towards Kana, offering a small smile. "Conroy works fine, Kana. No fishing for extra credit, just a student looking to further improve themselves." He gave a calm nod to her input about Asuka's abilities during the training session today, glancing over to her. "She's right, you know. You handled yourself well today. The lesson was a bit rough, but it's a good example in its own right as you said." He raised an eyebrow slowly at her mutterings about the books she hoped had been packed... an interesting selection to say the least. "I have a somewhat outdated edition of Quirk Theory, if you need reading material. As for you, Kana, I should have some materials on hand as well if you need anything."
IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
“My fighting stile is one that can be adaptable since I use the death by a thousand cuts type of style which is why I have played around with using types cloth and whips as weapon. Since I use speed over strength when I attack my opponent and that can limit my weapon choices…

Oh no I already read most of those I’m talking about the some the rare books on quirk theory and evolution that only have 50 or less copies ever printed. Most of what makes up my personal library are from very rare to common books that also range on many different subjects that have caught my attention. This is why I want to get some hands on experience in some of these areas. Once I shelve all my books your more than welcome to come and see if there are any that you have not read but you have to trade something of equal value to the book that you want to barrow
.” She replied since she was not going to let one of her rare books leave her sight with out something of equal value taking the books place. If she had lint her rare books with out something in return she might not even get the book back and she was not about to let that happen on her watch since some of the books cost more that a hero’s wage for a year.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Akemi Tajima
Akemi was a little unsure what about her would make someone think of an island but decided Clair had just grabbed a random phrase without thinking what it might mean, at least it was just something that didn't make sense rather than being insulting, watching their impromptu group expand she smiled deviously. "The more the merrier I guess, no one is an island after all." She hoped the emphasis might tip off Clair about the flub before it got too weird, though the floundering attempts to also nickname Haruto made her think she should have just come out and said it.

Finding Eliza in someone else's view Akemi gave a wave in her general direction. "Akemi Tajima, nice to meet you." She gestured to the bird perched on her shoulder. "This beautiful little boy is Pocky, he's my eyes. Say hello Pocky." Cocking his head at her he made a short whistle the resembled the word in pitch earning a head scratch. "There's a good boy." She cooed.

Curious about Haruto she got a look at him from a few different angles and found he seemed a tad flustered by the situation, with a smirk she sidled up to his side. "Oh I just wanted to take the opportunity to get closer to my new friends." She said slyly. "I wouldn't mind seeing what they have in the way of clothes around here though." While the spider boy's casual top was nice enough it did clash badly with his thorax.

Uasal Uasal Archdemon Archdemon Deathkitten Deathkitten MisoraUni MisoraUni

gene_20210816_053859.pngEmrik
Emrik didn't know what he wanted to be doing right about now. Truth be told, class wasn't that bad. He actually quite enjoyed the more "normal" courses, and having heroes for teachers spiced things up a bit. The homeroom teacher was chatting up a bird girl, which was neat, he supposed. He only caught part of the conversation as he meandered; something about first aid and broken bones and whatever. Another teacher walked up, she said her name was Kana, but Emrik kinda felt like... he didn't know. She was just too pretty to be a teacher, and... well... voluptuous... to be one. He shook his head and walked forward with his normal confidence.

"Hey! Teach, birdie, erm... Kinetica. I heard you talking about first aid, birdie," he said, grinning at the girl who was taller than him, "I happen to have a healing quirk, so, might I weasel my way into this conversation?" He didn't bother to wave with his diamonds this time, they were stationary behind him in their relaxed state.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SilverInu SilverInu IG42 IG42

Mi Shi-Mun
Shi-Mun raised her eye at the conversation taking place, a strange woman pinning a student and demanding his snake in a alleyway could certainly be taken a certain way, and she had little doubts there may have been a book or two drawn on the concept. "Unless paid, This looks like sexual assault...Doma Yamate". The following burst of action however now had the large boy being flung towards her but luckily falling a little short, still, she went to evade the attack, causing her to take several steps forward and putting her between the two of them.

Fortunately, it seemed the Ninja was going to escape up to the rooftop, meaning it gave them an opportunity to extract the boy in a new direction via the collar. The moment she took hold of him however there would be a strange sense of vertigo in the boy as she started dashing at speed as if he weighed nothing, speeding up as she went into a dead sprint with her body tilted heavily forward as she moved. She wasn't unaware she was going to be followed, if anything she was counting it, wanting to put herself in the way of the incoming attack to get close enough to the assailant in order to deal with them effectively. While she could have followed them, doing so was going to play into their hands.

Turning towards Donny she speaks quickly "Explain, Quickly, Concisely"

Clair O'Reilly
Adh/Lady Luck
Quirk: Luck of The Irish

1629912038914.png Clair was delighted when Eliza offered to aid her in her Japanese studies, honestly, it would be a huge help and welcome addition. Clair wasn't fluent in spoken Japanese but she could get by without much trouble however her written Japanese was certainly in need of improvement. Having someone bilingual able to aid her in such things was a huge relief. "Thanks! Actually, I could really use it. English and Irish are both very different to Japanese, it can be a bit confusing with how you guys use hiragana and Kanji and all that. I appreciate it a lot!"

With the group now on their way into the city centre, Clair could relax and take in the sights without having to worry too much about getting lost or being unable to read more difficult Kanji found on stores and street signs. Granted there were of course English signs in place for tourists but the sooner Clair could read without thinking too much on the subject, the better. Walking slowly with her head on a swivel Clair, who despite being a foreigner, was leading the group. Why might one ask? Well, it was presumably due to the fact everyone else was having fun teasing Haruto as they walked.

Fortunately enough getting to the city centre was no huge feat and soon the group was in the main shopping plaza and boy was it a sight to see. Clair knew Japan was a technology-centric country but the sheer amount of neon signs and automated gadgetry was something else. There were even escalators that ran along the ground for those too lazy to walk! Advertisements were all digitised and to top it all off there must have been a security camera on every pillar insight. Was that a vending machine for warm drinks? Now Ireland was no second or third world country but it was predominantly an agricultural country outside of Dublin and Cork. And while Dublin was similar this was most definitely way more impresive!

Turning to the group with a hint of childlike excitement Clair was practically beaming "Oi oi oi! Look! That vending machine is warm right! And those escalators are running along the floor! How cool is that!". Moving to grab a hold of Haruto's free hand Clair began dragging the boy and his 'consorts' by association off in the direction of the biggest shop in sight. It was as good a place to start as any right! "Ohhhh! Look it's got like five whole stories!"
IG42 IG42 Archdemon Archdemon MisoraUni MisoraUni Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Kana Kobayashi
"Sorry Conroy, I wanted to give it a go. I might bend your ear later about a few things." With a smile Kana waved away Asuka's offer. "But don't you worry yourself about it Yuki, it's my job to get this right after all not yours. As for weapons they're not my thing but I might say avoid things like whips, if you wrap those around someone and don't subdue them in the first strike you'll either end up having to ditch your weapon or stuck with them." She gestured to the girl's wings. "Manoeuvrability is a big plus from your quirk that you should avoid giving up if you can, if tangling villains up is still an idea you're going with have you thought about bolas? They could be thrown from a safe distance to wrap things up letting you stay on the move."

Seeing a new student arrive she smiled down at him. "Well hello, feel free to pitch in all you like. I've not got much to contribute beyond first aid stuff myself."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles SilverInu SilverInu Deathkitten Deathkitten

DONNY YANG

This ninja was fast. Faster than Donny could possibly catch up. He was never much of an agile person even when he was at his best but usually he was tricky enough to cut someone off. However this ninja wasn't like anyone he's dealt with before. They knew what they were doing through skill alone, and if he had to guess their quirk involved twisting their body, which doesn't seem like all too powerful a quirk but it was enabling the ninja to go far faster than he could possibly go. But suddenly, his perspective shifted and he felt like he was falling. The mystery girl was doing... Something, to make them go faster. But it was disorienting even for Donny. It felt like he was falling sideways and he struggled to stay on his feet. But he knew he couldn't slow down so he just tried his best to maintain his footing as he answered the girl's question, though he's pretty sure he just said everything she wanted. Maybe she didn't understand him? "Uh... Quickly and concisely huh... Um, ninja kidnapping talking snake. We gotta do something!"

However Donny soon realized that for whatever reason, this girl was taking him away from the ninja he was trying to fight. While he was in a bit of trouble before, he wasn't going to just run away. He's not sure where the snake is at nor was he certain if the ninja could find it, but at the same time there were a lot of unknowns he simply can't be bothered to try and account for. What he does know is that the ninja likely fled to find the snake, the same snake who asked Donny to protect it from these said ninjas. And Donny wasn't going to just abandon the creature now. "Stop! We got to go back!" Donny lashed out some tendrils towards two metal power lines. While his running speed wasn't great, he could still slingshot himself for a good distance, which hopefully might give him the much needed boost to catch up to the ninja. "Hang on!" With his tendrils tightening, Donny pulled himself forward with great strength, as if he was launched out of a giant crossbow. In a somewhat practiced motion he made sure his head was forward to minimize drag as he was flying through the air. "Sakeru... Gummi!" From above he looked down and could see the ninja moving through a suburban area. She didn't seem to be going as fast as before, perhaps she thought she lost Donny. But she was in for a nasty surprise when he fired off two tendrils towards her, hitting the ground in front of her movements before the rest of Donny's gelatinous mass touched down. A bone crushing landing, but no problem for a slime guy.

"I don't know why you want that snake, but it doesn't want to go with you! I'll stop you myself if I have to!" The ninja was surprised. She never expected anyone to catch up to her, and certainly didn't expect Donny to. So she simply threw a smoke bomb at him expecting him to block it and be blinded, but instead Donny opened his mouth and caught it with a bigger mouth from within his head, eating it. "Whoa. You're some sort of monster aren't you?" She tries to back away but Donny lashes out, blocking the exit from behind with his tendrils and creating a sort of area. The ninja, however, doesn't look too perturbed. "You really want to do this big guy? I don't want to have to fight you, but I will put you down if I have to. I'm only after the snake. You can just walk away and there won't be any problems." Donny however was only getting more annoyed. It was like this woman wasn't listening to him at all. "Didn't you hear? The snake asked for my help. You were hunting it down! I can't just ignore their cry for help. Why are you after it anyways!?" However the ninja just laughed as she went into her fighting stance. "That's really none of your business, but I can see that you aren't just going to stay out of it. Whatever, it's been a while since I've had an interesting fight."

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Mi Shi-Mun

Mi Shi-Mun
She frowns as he speaks, a look of annoyance, frustration, reluctance, then resigned acceptance all in the span of a few seconds "Fool.....Eeeeeeep" her voice went incredibly high pitched for a moment as the boy she was dragging's body shifted and slingshotted them away in the other direction. The sudden velocity would cause the girl to lose their grip on the bag of cans and create a clanging rain of aluminum around the rooftops as the contents spilled out around the area.

Getting up and slowly dusting herself off it was made clear the boy was more interested in making this a fight with the woman, which along with openly using an obvious quirk meant all context of subtlety was going out the window and trouble were in her future regardless of her actions. Sighing to herself she rummages through her backpack for a moment to slot a few items away in her pockets while the two exchanged words, slowly walking around to the side and up to them without much ceremony. She rests both hands in her pockets as her look of annoyance had returned with a long sigh "Talk too much" before slowly raising an item from her pocket to her lips and seemingly start drinking, a strong scent of some sort of ethanol filling the air as she does so. With her other hand still in her pocket, she suddenly snaps her leg out in a kick without warning to the Ninjas side, leaning in with the motion as her face seemed to be attempting to get into the Ninjas.

IQ gave a hum in thought towards Asuka as she listed off her capabilities, fingers drumming at his arms as they lay crossed across his chest. "Senbons and kunai would be an ideal choice for you. They'd be relatively the same size as your feathers, you'd just have to be able to account for the difference in weight. If you wanted a weapon of the more permanent variety, some form of Kusarigama created by the support course might be a good idea..." He glanced over to Kana, giving a nod. "Bola's would also be an excellent choice for you. Your strengths are outmaneuvering and fighting from range, these are all things that would benefit that." IQ's eyes widened, just a bit, at the mention of the sort of books Asuka had available. That was...impressive. "I'd love to borrow one, if they're on hand. I should have something of equal value...I do have a first edition copy of the Quirk Awakening thesis study, it didn't circulate that much outside of select circles. Would that be fair trade for you? As for you, Kana, I'm happy to assist however you need me to."

IQ's attention landed on the young feminine figure who made their arrival suddenly, barging into the conversation. Interesting...just what was that quirk? He did have a bad habit of being overly curious, because through curiosity he learned. He stared at Emrik, eyes turning a shade of green as the 'code' fell across them, before he blinked again. Oh...that was interesting. "Hello, Dahlstrøm-san. I think your expertise in this area would be of interest to your fellow student. I already volunteered to help her with some basic first aid assistance, though perhaps you have knowledge that would benefit her studies on a more advanced level?"
Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42 SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
She looked at the boy(?) that called her birdie, though she had been called bird girl by the younger kids but she had never heard a kid her age call her birdie. That was a bit odd to her.

I am Yuki Asuka and yes I was. I wanted to get more hands on training on how to treat certain wounds that could be life threatening in hope of prolonging their life for proper medical teams to arrive and take over, I don’t have a quirk that allows me to heal other. Though you have caught my attention on your healing quirk and would like to know more…” She said looking at feminine person trying to figure out their gender since she did not usually come across people who made her question this and wondered if this was a side effect of this persons quirk. Then she looked Kinetica as she spoke and thought about what she was saying.

You do have a point since most of my weapons are ether for close combat, sneak attacks, or long distance attack like a modern day ninja. So most of my weapon skills rely on heavily precession, speed or both depending on the battles. I could also enhance the effectiveness of these weapons by coting the needles or blades in a non lethal poison. Though your idea of using a Bola would be an interesting choice of weapon, and the same goes for Kusarigama, I will need to read up on what they can do before I go talk with some one who is experienced in these weapons…" she said once more as she heard IQ speak up on one of the books she had been trying to get her hands on for some time.

That is a very fair trade since I have been trying to get my hands on a copy for a while now, from what I hear there are only about thirty ever printed making them very hard to get ahold of… I do go to the underground book auctions when I come across them especially if I hear something I want is being auctioned… Knowledge is power, power is corruption study hard be evil“ she replied knowing that some would understand the quote she had just mentioned as she once again turned her attention to the feminine person that had join in the conversation wanting to know what they were capable of doing with there quirk

Deathkitten Deathkitten IG42 IG42 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back