• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Hey all, so I'm bored and my sister has been insisting I watch this anime and...yeah it's pretty good. Anyways, I'm looking for a literate partner to go through an MHA roleplay with me. I kinda want to do something that involves everyone, but mostly focuses on the villains. I do have one OC and honestly don't have too many requests as far as do's and don'ts. I would prefer no s*xual (blurring that out cause my last post got taken down) but honestly, everything else I can think of is fine. PM me or comment below if you are interested!

+Note: I am only on Season 1 but I don't mind spoilers. I also spend a lot of my free time listening to the episodes while I work so I can catch up relatively quickly if need be.

I've only watched the anime up to season 2 so I feel like I'd be able to rp. So by focusing on villains do you mean us rping as some small time villains or maybe in a group similar to the league of villains or is it something else. I do have an idea for a oc that I would like to try. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey there! So I guess I should explain my OC so we can kind of come to an agreement. I haven't named her yet but she is a quirkless girl. However, instead of being as lucky as Deku and managing to stay in UA, she ends up being kicked out in the first week. Her parents also kick her out as she comes from a long line of heroes and is now forced onto the street. From here I don't mind if they end up being small-time villains or establish something similar to the league of villains but I would like the actual league to make some sort of presence in the RP. Whether this be with the villains teaming up with them or they end up joining them as small-time villains.

Sure sounds good my oc has a transformation quirk where he transforms into a sorta humanoid insect. He grew up on the streets and would be familiar with the most villains. He'd probably be more carefree agreeing to team up just to get a quick buck rather than any dislike of heroes.

Makes sense. I am working on a character sheet for my OC (helps me keep my crap together) and I can send it to you when I'm done if you like.

Sure we can discuss this further in Pm's I'll get a sheet ready too and try to think up some plot related stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back