• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Christopher

(Common Area)

Oh boy ... How am I going to keep up ...

Sleeping for a few hours, Chris woke up in the middle of the night, glancing at his nightstand with a bit of a daze, 1 O'clock ... Might as well get some work done I guess...

Rolling out of bed, Chris walked over to his desk, pulling the computer from the corner. Opening it up, he immediately began to set it up, inserting a password, checking the specifications, seeing what apps and programs were already installed, etc, etc. He then read over his schedule for the first time, surprised that they spent a good bit of time on academics, Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised ... It is a top school after all, despite its specialty...

After the tour of his machine, he began to type up a new document for his costumes. Due to the techno-nerd side of him, all of his gadgets were not only detailed but included some suggestions from his research as well, though the anxiety-filled side of him made sure to add that he was sure they could improve on his ideas, easily. Some of his inclusions were boots that allowed him to send his shockwaves directly to his feet, allowing him to move faster and "jump", an improved version of his headphone visor that included voice-activated smart-phone like functions, and wings that are honestly just there for appearance purposes but could easily be jimmied up to have a purpose.

Assessing his digital notebook, he attached his latest designs to the document before saving and closing the computer. He planned on printing the paper later in the morning so he'd have it when if he met with the support teacher. He would have done it now, but he was scared that the printer, like many of them, was noisy, and he'd have a heart attack if the noise woke someone up. Glancing at the clock again, Chris saw that 3 hours had passed, the clock just then striking 4. Standing up, Chris felt the weight of his hair behind him. Grabbing the bottom, he knew it had shrunk a few inches, but nothing too noticeable unless you were actively noticing it. Shrugging, it gave him the idea to go ahead and prepare for the day. Grabbing his stuff, he went towards the communal bathrooms.

Upon reaching them, he was relieved but unsurprised, that they were empty. Walking in, he undressed quickly and washed in a stall, surprised by how grimy and dirty he actually was from the events of the day before. Taking special care to clean his hair properly, Chris spent 20 minutes just in the stall. After going out, he headed towards the bath and immediately felt even better, especially his leg.

After a long time of just soaking and relaxing, Chris finished cleaning himself and headed back to his room, wrapped in towels, his hair swinging and dripping from being too thick to properly dry quickly. Spending even more time getting ready, doing a little reading/studying, and making breakfast, Chris was ready to leave for class when he heard a knock on his door, "It's time to rise and shine! First day of school, waste no time! Let's go go go! Start the show show show! Yeeeaaaahhh!!!"

Chris opened the door to see two individuals walking away. Shrugging, Chris followed after them, picking up a map from the table. However, unlike many of his classmates, he decided to head away from the classroom. After all, he had some time so he was going to explore the school first.

20 minutes later, Chris arrived at the classroom. Spotting many familiar faces, Chris waved to the class as a whole and then glanced around to choose a seat. Eventually, he chose the window seat on the front row: An amazing view outside to his left, the teacher close enough for him to properly understand him, and some of the people he's most comfortable around so far nearby. Chris turned behind him, where Lily and Hikari were sitting and smiled, "G-Good morning, you guys. I hope you s-slept well!"

As he spoke, he pulled out his materials as well, sitting them on his desk but in a scattered, unorganized manner.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
Kapowne Kapowne - Heavens Man
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond
King Crimson King Crimson - Hikari
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA - Kinjo
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Not long after Jack had chosen a desk two more students showed up, one he recognized as the girl holding a boiling hot teakettle the other day and the other one who sat next to her he also recognized. He had to admit they looked both pretty cute in their school uniform. He kinda wished he hadn't already claimed a seat since now there was no way he could get closer without anyone realizing what he was doing. As he accepted his choice while still occasionally looking in the direction of the two girls another student from yesterday showed up, this time the boy that ate that entire plate of cookies, who chose a seat that in Jacks opinion was a bit too close to the window. If it was him he would be too tempted to look outside and with how close it was to the teacher that was just asking for trouble.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
The Explorer The Explorer
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Heavens Man
Class start day 1

1583968855438.jpeg

Slowly the students trickled into the classroom, Heavens man greeting each of them with a nod as they did so, until finally the last student entered the room, sitting at the last desk. He checked the Rolex on his wrist and smirked. Three minutes early, the lot of them all showed up early. He stared out over the class, eager young eyes looking back up at him, a theist for knowledge and excitement that only pro heroes could relate to.

“Welcome class 1A to yer first day of the rest of yer pro hero careers. I’m yer homeroom teacher, Ronu Orukai hero name-Heavens man as ya may well know-It’ll be my job ta teach ya everythin ya need ta know bout being a pro hero. Work hard, respect yerselves n me, and we won’t be havin a problem. Slack off, cut class, n waste time, n I’ll have ya outta here fastern Deku could spit inta the wind. N that’s a fact, Understood?” He asked the room echoed a deathly silence. Understood?!” Heavens man shouted, his voice bellowing loudly into the small classroom, a small vein bulging out the side of his forehead. Most students quickly replying “understood”

“Good. Now I hope ya noticed that I wrote the schedule fer today up here on da board. Regular classes, introductions and orientation till noon. Then I’ll be back fer yer aptitude test. Now before yer next teacher gets ‘ere, we has to pick a class rep. Anyone want da job?”
He asked, his eyes peering out at the faces sitting before him, hidden behind dark ominous sunglasses.

Kotonaru Sekai

Kotonaru made sure to avoid any eye contact with Heavens man. Knowing that usually you'll be called on or it'll be pretty awkward when making eye contact, either way she wasn't going to. She didn't want to be class representative, the main reason being she'll probably the person to turn to when something happened. Talking to people was it, she'd be fine if she couldn't talk to them but being that she would be forced to she wasn't going to do it. The side reasons being that she didn't believe she was capable of being a leader, she know that she would make bad choices if she was especially under pressure. Don't make eye contact with him. You'll be up and out of here later, stop stressing out. She said to herself closing her eyes shut and turning to her left. She let the thought of the aptitude test take over and block out all the sounds in the classroom, she was more than delighted to take it and finish fast. The question was should she activated her quirk or not? Depending of the test is when Kotonaru will decide.

Kapowne Kapowne

Seiryo Tehshigahara
Seiryo spoke, raising his hand. "Mr. Heaven's Man. I volunteer for Class Vice President." Seiryo wanted to be Class President, but he knew that he was always better at supporting others. He figured that whomever ended up Class President would be a pivotal figure to deciding how the interactions between the students would turn out. He would support whoever it was with everything he had. Seiryo had taken a seat on the second row of desks, so he would always be near the information he needed. It also happened to be a seat by the window, but it wasn't for the purpose of dazing off. He wanted to be in the perfect place for gathering information on his surroundings.

"Also, I have a question, Mr. Heaven's Man. I'm sure you know how my quirk works, so may I sit out on the aptitude test's Quirk Examination?"

Interacting: Kapowne Kapowne

Lauren Forsythe

Lauren watched as the other students slowly filtered in, all the while glancing idly at their teacher who remained surprisingly quiet as the students slowly arrived. She glanced around, some of the students had been present in the common room the previous night, but a few others were new faces. Lauren wasn't sure if they were students who made it in through direct recommendation or if they had simply arrived early or late so she had missed them.
After the last person took their seat Heaven's man began his introduction. It was similar to his speech at the end of the exam, lots of mild threats at what will annoy him and what will happen if we follow through. Lauren was sorely wondering what it took to get a teaching licence in this country if someone like Heaven's Man could meet the mark. Her brow raised in interest, however, at the announcement of choosing a glass representative.

Lauren hated the idea of working with others, as they more than likely would be hindrances to her, but the thought of playing the general - the Chessmaster pulling the strings - did appeal to her. The only problem was students were likely to rebel. Lauren accidentally found herself stalling time as her thoughts delved deeper and deeper on the positives vs negatives of being the class representative, and several more metaphors being in charge.
She realised her quirk was active when she went to look at the other students to see if anyone had raised their hand, only to discover her eyes and head were fixed in the current position.
As she released her quirk the annoying boy who had boldly told people not to touch him raised his hand declaring his intent to be vice president of the class.
Lauren felt an evil grin cross her features, the thought of being this one's direct superior was amusing to her.
Lauren fixed her gaze forwards towards Heaven's man and raised her arm in declaration of her intent to take the representative position.

Kapowne Kapowne The Explorer The Explorer

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Jack was wondering if he should take the position of class president or not. He didn't have any particular interest in the job but someone had to do it after all, and with the spot vice president claimed already at least he knew he had help. Luckily before he could reach a decision the green haired girl raised her arm in which he hoped was her offering to do it. Assuming that was over he wondered about the aptitude test, and whether or not he would even be able to use his Quirk at all. Now it wasn't a big deal if he failed and had to leave UA in his mind. The simple fact that he passed the entrance exam should make it pretty easy to get into a lower ranked Hero school but he would miss some of the amenities the school offered and he felt like he could get along with his fellow students.

""

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2

Mukaido Akihito A.K.A. Mr. Jigsaw
b88c279730a01e4381f2f31135183f3a.jpg
Mukaido deliberated over the recent developments in his life. To put it simply they were... unusual. Mukaido had only been at the Pro Hero game for a year or so since he got his license, and his Pro Hero Private Investigation business had only been started a few months after that. All in all he had barely a thing to his name, and nothing at all to distinguish himself as a Hero. Yet, this had happened.

To put this into context this particular month marked the beginning of the school year for a lot of prospective Heroes all hoping to get into Hero School, and some hoping for even more. Like going to THAT particular school. For Mukaido however the month was merely another quiet passage of time with barely anything of note going on whatsoever. Apparently opening a PI business recently in a little tucked away bland part of town wasn't exactly the most profitable business in only a couple months. Really, who knew? Mukaido thought. Though his up and coming business, which just so happened to be the only thing keeping his dream afloat wasn't exactly the highlight of the story. Though that is something I will have to deal with later, huh? Moving on. So to get back on topic, in laymens terms the start of the new school year brought with it a lot of opportunities for Heroes in the making, or even Heroes who already finished school. Like Mukaido. To make a long story short Mukaido "Brilliant Detective" Akihito received an offer from THAT school, yeah that one. U.A.? What the heck could I have possibly done to get their attention? Yes this was the dilemma Mukaido was facing an offer from one of if not the most prestigious Hero School in the world. What baffled him was how or why he would get it at all, this letter who's presence felt unnatural in his own hands. He hadn't solved any particular important cases yet, he had only been a Pro Hero fro a year and that more of a technicality than anything, he didn't stand out in school he had simply passed just good enough, the school he went to had been a fairly under the radar school with practically nothing to distinguish it, and to top it all off he had no connection to anyone whatsoever that could get him and offer like this family or otherwise. This was unusual indeed. I'm not the type to be ungrateful in the face of fortune so I'll at least see what this is about. So here began the new work of the "Brilliant Detective", who just so happened to be a T.A. on the side.

The hallway was clean and seemed to reflect even the standard to which Heroes are held. Truly U.A. lived up to its name. Still I wonder about that principal though, seriously why had he asked for me in particular? Mukaido suddenly stopped briefly shifting his gaze to the paper he held in his hand then onto the sign above the door, 1-A.

"This is the class. I hope they actually tell me what my job is in detail though."

Mukaido sighs lightly before slipping the paper into his pocket. He stretches out his arm his lack of elbow and fully connected wrist coming into view then takes the door handle into his hand before finally turning and opening the door now finding himself in the classroom. He immediately took note of the noise coming from the classroom all the voices of the students reaching a cacophony as they seemed to be in a deep discussion about something. Standing in front of the class was a larger than life figure who seemed to radiate a combination of Hero, and "punch your face in at a moments notice type of guy". His entry was noted at this point so he took the moment to find what he was looking for.

"Uh, is Heaven Man here apparently I need to report to him for... whatever this T.A. position entails."

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Last edited:
Kinjo greeted Heavens Man's greeting and bowed *Thank you sir, it's nice to be here.* he then sits down, as time passed and more students came in he soon saw students standing up and wanting to be class rep and then voices his opinion *This won't get us anywhere, why don't who want to be rep step up tell us about them and tells why we should make them rep, that way we can get a good feel for who should it" as he finished he noticed a man with pink hair walk in and said "Uh he was here a while ago, hmmm try down the hall he might be in the bathroom"

EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Ryusei Hikari
More and more familiar faces flooded the classroom, a buzzing excitement, mixed with an undercurrent of tension within the air as students took their seats, some looking completely nonplussed to be there, others like walking bundles of nerves and angst.
Guess not everyone can handle pressure like me... Hikari reflected to herself, more than a little disappointed by the (comparatively) low levels of energy shown by her classmates.
Even Lily looked a little wilted, the faintest hints of bags beneath her nervous eyes as she walked through the door.
Once she spotted Hikari, and took the seat next to her, however, she seemed to visibly brighten, happily exchanging pleasantries as she got her desk in order.
"Mornin' Lily-chan!" Hikari eagerly replied, following her lead by drawing out her own arsenal of worn pencils and notebooks defaced with copious, amateurish doodles.
"I slept like a rock last night! The beds here are way better than anything I've ever been on!"

As time progressed, the mood within the classroom began to relax, the blonde-haired boy who had chosen the desk in front of Hikari, who she had noted earlier as being one of the more timid of the bunch, even managed to muster up the nerve to stammer out a greeting, which Hikari more than happily reciprocated.
Before any more conversation could be had, however, Heavens Man finally opened his mouth, and with but a few sentences, and a powerful, commanding tone that reverberated off of the walls, silenced the classroom, and dashed whatever sense of ease remained out the window.
After a brief introduction, the rough, tough, and still shirtless hero announced the first order of business; Class Representative election.

Class Representative; a title which brought up some painful memories for Hikari.
The first time she'd ever heard about it, she was more than eager to seek the position.
One year, she'd even managed to win it.
However, instead of shaping the class into how she saw fit, and celebrations in her name which she had envisioned, all she had was more boring bookwork!
With a disapproving pout on her face, Hikari kept her arms adamantly crossed over her chest.
She wouldn't get tricked this time.

Before any more deliberation could be had on the subject, the door once more swung open, bringing in one more new arrival to the scene; someone who was nearly a polar opposite to the large, imposing man sitting at the front of the room, thin, scrawny, with pink hair and a look on his face like he wished he were anywhere else.
With reluctance, he announced himself as the teacher's new assistant.
Hikari quietly imagined Heavens Man shoving him into a locker.

Interacting;
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman

Desmond

1584368212767.jpeg

Desmond sat silently in his chair, watching as various students waded into the classroom, some held sleep in their eyes as they did, while others who were already here before him looked so excited they might actually burst... taking his seat in the middle of the room, he placed his bag on the back of his chair, and waited. Though, he didn’t have to wait long for heavens man to enter the room. Desmond sighed again, ‘this guy is seriously just too much....’ Desmond thought as he waited for the yelling that would likely ensue. To be fair, Heavens man didn’t yell as much as Desmond thought he would, just have another typical speech, and then went about usual first day class business. Class rep? Desmond definitely wasn’t interested. He was here to learn to be a great hero, not do a bunch of clerical work.

As the door swung open a guy walked brought that Desmond didn’t recognize, someone who was definitely not a student. Desmond wasn’t sure what this guy was talking about, but he said he was looking for heavens man. And it must have been easy to find him, because he stood right there....

Heavens man

1584368136737.jpeg

“Oh, Akihito, good ta see ya finally made it! Class, welcome yer teachers assistant. Akihito-San here’ll be in charge of helpin me with yer class assignments n studies n whatnot. Akihito-San, get ya introducin yerself to class so we can finish our class rep vote.”
Heavens man commanded as he faced forward again, his ominous gaze searching through the crowd of faces, making sure to spot anyone not paying attention.

The chalkboard would soon fill up with names of self-nominated students. However, not one student voted for another.

Division was ripe this year.
------------------------------------
SparrowVale SparrowVale Kapowne Kapowne EMIYAman EMIYAman
Yua was sitting in the window near her assigned seat, hiding in a corner of the reflection. She hadn't yet made herself known to the rest of the students, as she didn't want to intrude or be noisy. Also, everyone in the room seemed too awkward or self-assured for her taste.

She thought herself invisible, but the two spacial users, Heavens Man and Mukaido would be able to point her out in a second, as using a mirror is essentially inter-spacial travel.

FactionParadox FactionParadox
Saburo would be in the back of the class, patiently watching, waiting, and glaring at anyone that looked at him without his express permission.

1584361318474.png Yua held her head in her hand, strands of her white hair scattered her face, as her eyes pierced the front of the room targetting the teachers. She stared at the both of them assuming they wouldn't see her, she tirled her hair between her finger becoming bored by the minute. There was an election going on that she thought of as beneath everyone in this class, being a rep has nothing to do with being a hero. She smirked wanting spice things up for her own entertainment, she leaned back into her reflection disappearing from sight. She found an entrance through a slight reflection in the desk of a student. Yua slid through, pulling herself up from the reflection, touching noses and coming face to face with a brunette student ( Kapowne Kapowne ). Her expression remained deadpan until it twisted in a smirk, "Quite the introduction, huh? If you'll excuse me I wanted a better view." She lifted fully out of the reflection, sitting on the poor student's desk. Eventually, she returned to her boring stance of crossed legs, head in hand, emotionless expression making eye contact with the faculty.

She didn't mind that most students were wide-eyed when she appeared, she was just as invisible as she was in her old school. Luckily, there were no classmates that had followed her path here. But, it did mean she has to reacquaint her self with her new surroundings, god she hoped it wasn't going to be difficult.

Interaction-Open

Last edited:
Kinjo steps up to the bored while Heavens Man is gonna be busy it'd be a good time to get this rep stuff of the way and draws on the chalkboard and writes Class Rep Debate and then asks "Can I get the names of who's gonna be running?" He says as he he understand although in a normal school this would mean more work, it's really showing that you can be a strong leader in the future as a hero, Kinjo wanted to run like the Number 1 did back in his first day, although he heard he quickly passed it down that very same day but Kinjo didn't know if he was meant to lead. So for now the white haired boy was just trying to help move things along

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua

06638B11-A0F5-4DA5-AF46-687F12ECF129.jpeg

Corvo didn’t bother trying to raise his hand. He had never seen himself as a leader before. He acted independently, relying only upon himself to get things done. Someone else could give out the orders for all he cared, but it wasn’t a guarantee that he would actually follow them. Just when it seemed like the class was beginning to settle in however, more and more newcomers began to appear out of thin air (for one student in particular, out of a desk’s reflection).

Corvo turned to look at both Heavens Man’s new assistant and the white-haired girl, who was now sitting atop the very same desk she had come out of. This is going to be an interesting class, he thought, looking back at Heavens Man and the assistant teacher.

There was a bit of tension between everyone here, which should have been expected. The only introductions they had gotten were when they were lounging about in the common area, but even then, not everyone had been so eager as to introduce themselves, or even give away what their own quirks could be. Corvo was one of these people. He didn’t seem to mind the tension though. In fact, he probably looked like he was the most comfortable in it; with his phlegmatic disposition and all.

Mukaido Akihito A.K.A Mr.Jigsaw
Mukaido's first impression of Heaven Man seemed to be correct, he was a good guy a Hero through and through so far, but he was definitely someone with a lot of power and not just in those muscles of his. How does a person even get that massive? Beyond even that how does a guy who looks like the evolution of a high school delinquent become a Hero? Mukaido then turned his gaze to the class; they were quite the colorful cast of characters each being unique and different from one another. Mukaido stepped further into the room upon hearing Heaven Mans prompt to introduce himself, it seems he would be working with the teacher for a time. He took measured steps to the center of the classroom a bit to the left of Heavens man and took a deep breath in. Then was briefly startled by the appearance of a girl coming out of a desk, he realized it was the girl he had felt with his quirk when he walked in. He hadn't really made a conscious effort to notice her but he knew something was different.

"Well there goes my chance to seem cool by noticing her, I didn't know she would come out on her own."

Mukaido muttered to himself. A bit more tense now that his thunder was essentially stolen right from under his nose. Whatever I guess I'll just have to finish this introduction up quickly, it's not like I care all that much anyway. Mukaido definitely cared but he wasn't going to tell anyone that he was allowed his childish hangups after all. Mukaidos eyes glowed a lighter shade of blue and he took a more serious and focused expression, he stretched out his arm as far as the limb would allow then stretched it even beyond that, and with a slight pop sound his forearm separated from his elbow and dissipated. It appeared behind the girl sitting upon the other students desk, and tapped her on the shoulder. At this interaction Mukaido chimed in.

"I think you should get into your actual seat rather than on top of someone else's it makes you look rude."

Mukaido said with a slight smirk hoping to have caught the girl by surprise. He then continued with his actual introduction to the class by once again dissipating his forearm and making it reappear on his own body it was still unattached to the elbow but moved like it was still just another limb. Mukaido rolled his shoulder a bit to make sure the connection was fine. Then brought it back down at his side satisfied.
5bed6557337f3f9f2a534deb89601621.jpg
"It is good to meet you class 1-A my name is Mukaido Akihito and I am the Pro Hero Mr.Jigsaw. I am fairly young having only got my Hero license about a year ago, though I hope you won't underestimate me as I still finished Hero School so I at least have something to teach you all. I run a Private Investigator business in the city, my Quirk is an Emitter type called Broken Body, which as you all saw allows me to split my body into many different parts and either move or teleport them as I wish in a certain radius." Mukaido stopped suddenly before taking on a thoughtful stance with his hand resting on his chin deep in thought then his eyes went wide as if he had a sudden revelation. "And my favorite food is Mapo Tofu!"

Mukaido finished his introduction with a satisfied smile on his face seemingly proud of himself.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Lily

“I slept ok”
Lily responded to Chris “just had a weird dream is all.” She explained she smirked at his set up of school supplies on his desk, it wasn’t organized but it was a subtle way of showing his excitement. Heavens man began speaking as everyone slowly trickled in, asking for someone to be the class representative. She didn’t bother volunteering since she felt it would be an odd position for her. Hikari would make a good class rep. She’s excited to be a hero always seems positive and driven she’s probably amazing at rallying the others. She looks uninterested though. If she wouldn’t run, Lily would.

“Good morning Hikari! I’m glad you slept good too, you know you can just call me Lily if you want to!” She gave her friend a smile “I gotta tell you about this dream I had when I get the chance.” She admitted as another teacher walked in, she’d never seen or heard of him before she wondered if he was even a pro hero. The other teacher got up and introduced himself revealing that he was in fact a pro hero, much to Lily’s surprise. The boy she met with the white hair yesterday walked up to the board and asked for the names of the students running for classes president. Lily stood up “I’ll run for class rep, Lily Anne Forrest is my full name but everyone can just call me Lily.” She sat back down after she told him her name. She turned to Hikari “You better vote for me!” She teased as small orange flowers bloomed in her hair.

Webs Elk Webs Elk -Christopher
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA -Kinjo

Kinjo writes her name down and then stops and looks at the pink man "Oh I know you!!! you have such a unqiue and amazing fighting style to take down villains like that blood monster from last year BloodCode, that was your debut battle that was amazing!!!! and just 6 months later you opened your business!" Kinjo stops and says "Uh sorry sir, anyway, anyone else?" He asks about people wanting to run against Lily

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

1584379691298.pngYua looked over at Mr. Jigsaw, head still leaned on hand, but she felt a pit in her stomach. He must know about my quirk, that I'm different... Yua shook it off, He couldn't know about her quirk or her difference that quickly, that'd be absurd. She sat with her back straight on the desk, more attentive now that Mr. Jigsaw has spoken. She would never admit it, mostly for the fact that she finds admiring people an embarrassment but ever since she had heard of Mr. Jigsaw she had wanted to learn to be at his skill level. She looked over as she felt something tap her shoulder, she smirked making eye contact with Akihito as he spoke.

"I think you should get into your actual seat rather than on top of someone else's it makes you look rude."

Yua let herself fall into the remaining reflection, popping out of the reflection of on top of her desk, returning to her original position. She felt eyes upon her, begging her to not test the teachers, but there was a spark in Yua. She wanted the class to be a challenge, she wanted to learn what these teachers have in store for them. And for Yua that meant what kind of punishments as well, maybe the punishments are better training to be the hero than a regular class. It'll only take time to find out. Yua held herself high looking at the two men before her, betting it's time all the students introduced themselves. "Kazuya, Yua. Sixteen. Place in Entrance Exam unknown, mostly because they couldn't find me." She smirked playfully and with confidence, at that moment she knew what that spark was, her determination to one-up the teachers with similar abilities as her. To show them she could be just as good as previous generation or better. Boy, is it gonna be one heck of a year.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

View attachment 692610Yua looked over at Mr. Jigsaw, head still leaned on hand, but she felt a pit in her stomach. He must know about my quirk, that I'm different... Yua shook it off, He couldn't know about her quirk or her difference that quickly, that'd be absurd. She sat with her back straight on the desk, more attentive now that Mr. Jigsaw has spoken. She would never admit it, mostly for the fact that she finds admiring people an embarrassment but ever since she had heard of Mr. Jigsaw she had wanted to learn to be at his skill level. She looked over as she felt something tap her shoulder, she smirked making eye contact with Akihito as he spoke.

Yua let herself fall into the remaining reflection, popping out of the reflection of on top of her desk, returning to her original position. She felt eyes upon her, begging her to not test the teachers, but there was a spark in Yua. She wanted the class to be a challenge, she wanted to learn what these teachers have in store for them. And for Yua that meant what kind of punishments as well, maybe the punishments are better training to be the hero than a regular class. It'll only take time to find out. Yua held herself high looking at the two men before her, betting it's time all the students introduced themselves. "Kazuya, Yua. Sixteen. Place in Entrance Exam unknown, mostly because they couldn't find me." She smirked playfully and with confidence, at that moment she knew what that spark was, her determination to one-up the teachers with similar abilities as her. To show them she could be just as good as previous generation or better. Boy, is it gonna be one heck of a year.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Kinjo asks "Soooooo you ARE running?" he aksed not knowing why she just spoke up like that

Desmond Marlow

1584383585153.jpeg

Desmond had been watching mr. jigsaw with some mild enthusiasm since he’d walked in. He had heard of him once or twice. The news had called him somewhat of an up and comer, though he had lost some momentum in recent months. The internet seemed to throw some hate around, comparing him to heavens man and other pro hero emitter types. Though heavens man often got thrown into conversations about new heroes. One of the top ranked heroes didn’t often get forgotten when talking about new heroes.

Desmond was quickly surprised though, when a girl emerged from his desk, her nose touching his. She whispered something at him that he didn’t catch because he was so surprised, caught completely off guard. She twisted and sat herself on top of his desk, looking forward, leaving Desmond alone with a racing heart and about a thousand questions. He opened his mouth to start to speak up, but mr. jigsaw had already seen, assessed and acted in the situation.

What a difference... Desmond thought, clearly pro heroes were pros for a reason.... Desmond watched as the girl, who named herself Kazuya, melted back into the desk, only to reappear at her original desk. Leaving only the faint smell of her shampoo.

Heavens man

1584383613447.jpeg

Having seen the kazuya girl emerge from the Desmond boys desk, Heavens man considered taking control of the situation. He couldn’t afford to look weak or lenient on the first day, however makaido had quickly taken care of the situation, resolving it both peacefully and efficiently. He was starting to understand why gewehr had assigned him the TA. Their abilities were quite similar, and perhaps gewehr thought he could teach the up and comer something?

He thought about it for a moment before deciding if he didn’t do anything he’d still be too lenient!

He activated his quirk to bring kazuya to the front of the class, a looming dark shadow appearing over his face, a dark red glare somehow appearing through his shades. Gripping the top of her head with one meaty gurrilla of a hand, he squeezed just tight enough to let her know her dire situation. “Next time ya disrupt my class, I’ll have ya sit up here with a thousand pounds of books on yer lap. Got it?! Quirks are for when I tell yas ta use em!” With his instruction givin, his grip released and he returned the girl back to her seat. Expecting that fear had been rightly instilled in the young girl, he turned back to the class to continue the day’s events.

“Arright. Enough horsin around. We haveta get this vote done fore we can move on... so if ya want class rep, get the hell up here. If not. Stay put.” Heavens man ordered, leaving no room for question or doubt. He appreciate the initiative of the boy writing on the board, but nodded at him to return to his desk. It was time to move on.

Last edited:
Kinjo looked at the teacher as he nodded Kinjo quickly put the chalk down and returned to his desk and sat waiting for this class to start, Kinjo met Lily and thought she'd be a good class rep, but also wanted to know a little about everyone else in his class as if they are gonna be in a class they should know each other, but most of everyone wants to keep to themselves he found that a little odd, but he left it be as maybe whatever is next will help everyone work together in someway.

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

1584385113597.pngYua looked through the white hair that blurred the vision of her eyes, as she attempted to catch her breath, did he just pick me up? She glared at Heaven's Man upset at the fact she was manhandled in front of her entire class. The gears in her mind were running a hundred miles an hour, planning her payback for this situation. Her breath became steady, she blew her hair out of her face, she wasn't going to give up that easily. The only way she was going to truly learn was by testing the limits of teachers, but for now, she decided against it. Her face turned bright red from the attention that reprimanding gave her, then an idea popped into her head. Standing from her seat, she glided over toward the front of the class and smiled sweetly at them all. "I, Yua Kazuya, want to run for Rep." She smirked crossing her arms while standing next to Heavens Man, she was going to be a pain in the butt.

But, for the good of the people and the people's future, "And if this is allowed, I wish to run against someone I want to nominate..." She smiled brighter while pointing at Desmond, "I want to run against you. You're a good fighter and probably an equally good candidate and opponent." It was obvious that most of these students weren't ready to be put on the spot even for the slightest of challenges. But, how were they going to get anywhere without at least doing something?

Kinjo was surprised about this sudden change, now we had someone running against Lily but now she wants to drag some other dude in, wonder if he'll join or not, wither way, Kinjo did wanna help Lily be rep as she was the first person he met and it'd be right for him to help his new friend so he reaches over and taps her shoulder ((Idk if he is close but I'm going with yes XD)) "I'll be your campaign manager and you'll be a sure win!" He says smiling showing his teeth that are just as white as his hair.

Kotonaru Sekai

The more Kotonaru thought about it, the more her decision leaned to the right. Which meant she might go up to the front of the class. Her grandfather's actions appeared in her head, fake tears streaming down his face, his long white beard shaking uncontrollably, and his words twisted Kotonaru's stomach. "Why must you do this to your elderly grandfather Kotonaru?! Why oh why?!" he said hiding his face. Mr. Harmony would usually do this the make her feel guilty for not trying things out. Somehow each time it did get to her, each time realer than the last. Kotonaru mumbled to herself, "I could go up there and try to achieve class rep...or not try and get fooled by my grandfather...either way I don't want to go through either of these outcomes." she said placing her face in her hands.

Seeing the girl called, Kazuya, made her skin itch. But the way Heavens Man handled her made her blood boil over. Calm down Koto... she reminded herself tapping the desk rapidly. When Kazuya called out to be class rep and for this brunette to run as well that's when she had enough and stood up, "I guess I'll run for class rep as well," she said, "I'm Kotonaru Sekai," she said walking to the front of the class. She did not like going to the front but as of now she couldn't care less.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back