• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Hi im Kurage (making up his last name because of Victor) Ika, nice to meet you.. my quirk is jellyfish" to Himiko. Kurage then introduced the rest of of the class who he is but they did not know his true backstory. He then sat down and listened to rock from america and his country.
interacting:
PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina

Desmond Marlow

1585869825388.jpeg

The events within the snake were a blur to Desmond, he sat in a small twin hospital bed within the nurse station trying his best to recall the day’s events. within the the large room were other students he recognized from his class, Genki and the demon girl, who was making a rather large fuss about being checked out. His head still hurt quite a bit, and the edges of his vision had yet to return, leaving him feeling mostly blind. The nurses had told him it was from quirk overextension. Which he supposed made sense, they had told him some rest and fluids would have him up and about in no time.

“Don’t be frustrated, you’ll be just fine!”
The nurse had said happily, but He felt more frustrated by the fact that he’d been so useless inside the snake, to exhausted and out of it to do anything besides stand there and watch. He tried to put the bits together in his head, but it was like watching an old movie reel but with slides missing.

And so Desmond laid in his bed and stared up at the ceiling, frustrated with himself for not being more useful. Sure, everyone would tell him he did fine, good even.... but that still just didn’t feel like enough. Manipulator and heavens man were perfect examples of top heroes, they were so strong they could have beat that snake in a nano second! Yet he hadn’t done anything at all....

Heavens man

1585869783031.jpeg

As Ronu watched from the forest he was quite impressed by the ingenuity the students showed in collaborating quirks to accommodate the students who couldn’t run by themselves back to school. A cage through the sky? He’d thought, what an idea!

As the ball flew through the sky he moved him and Jigsaw through the forest just behind them. Watching the ball closely. He watched the massive snake gobble them up, with a raised eyebrow.

“Let’s See em get outta this one!” Heavens man quipped over to Jigsaw, interested to see how they did. He kept his quirk activated none the less, ready to jump in and kill the thing if anyone got in too much trouble. He figured if the kids in he cage didn’t come out in thirty seconds, he would intervene.

10 seconds later the snakes head fell limp and separated to the side.

“N thats how it’s done!” Heavens man boasted loudly, his chest puffed proudly. As if on queue manipulator picked up all the students and brought them back to school. Ronu really thought that guy must have been able to read his mind or something.

“Let’s get back, haveta get the kids ready fer tomorrows classes!”
Ronu stated, before taking the two of them back to the school.

1585175846688-png.698402
Sabrina continued ripping into the snake till the beast began to convulse. As it began she stepped back from her work, taking note of the now burning cage. Then the whole thing split a part. Taken aback by the gruesome sight Sabrina gagged a bit. It was a bit more gory than she cared to witness. At least now they were free.
Though before anyone could celebrate their success a rumbling could be heard approaching. Some of the other students from her class were attacking them. and another was tearing into the decapitated snake. She wanted to help but it was all over so fast and they were all of a sudden back at the school.
Looking around at all the students and the surrounding scenery she returned to her regular form, her metallic properties fading away. The adrenaline now worn off she realized her arms were practically shoulder deep in blood and her feet covered in it.
"Um, could I go take a shower and change my clothes? I don't think I need any medical attention" she asked Manipulator meekly, not sure as to who else to ask.

Ryusei Hikari
Hikari pushed her body forward with all of her strength, reaching out in a desperate attempt to reach the cradle.
Once more, another great lurch came, one that was somehow far worst than any of the last.
The entire world seemed to fall away from underneath her, the feeling of weightlessness that came with freely falling through the air, and then a great, calamitous boom.

It took Hikari only a few, scant seconds to recover from her momentary daze, the soft, spongy tongue beneath her serving as the perfect cushion to break her fall.
The first thing she noticed, the snake's mouth was much brighter then she had remembered. Looking up revealed the beast's mouth, stuck forever in a permanent, posthumous death-yawn.
Looking behind her, to her surprise, revealed a gory, gaping hole, where the rest of the serpent's body should have been.
A sight that made Hikari let out a small, low whistle in response.
Hopping up to her feet, Hikari scanned around to see how the rest of her classmates had fared, thankfully finding that most of them seemed to be in good enough health, despite the ordeal.
Dishearteningly, the cage was wrecked, and half-submerged in some noxious bodily fluid, that made her turn her nose away in disgust.
A good thing she'd ran so many laps, otherwise she wouldn't have had enough speed to make it to the front of the monster's mouth, away from the splash zone.
More worryingly than the ruined cradle, however, was the number of missing bodies among them. The auspicious holes punched through the snake's jaw seemed like a promising clue.
"Oi!" she called out.
"I think we lost some people, I'm gonna take a look outside, and see if I can find them!"
Walking past the trunk-sized, blade-like teeth revealed a new danger lurking on the horizon; hundreds of starving eyes, scavengers waiting to pick the monster clean, and predators that were wanting for meat a little fresher.
Hikari cracked her neck, grinning back at them in response, welcoming them to try.
Couldn't go searching for lost friends with them in the way, after all.
Several of the eyes rushed out from the underbrush, revealing monstrous chimerical bodies both large and small, all with a similar goal in mind.
Hikari rushed head-on to meet them, blood still running hot from her earlier stunt.
With one, last powerful step, she leaped into the air, leg extented forward like a burning lance
"FEAAAST OOON THIIII--"
*Pop*
The sound of a bubble being burst resounds throughout the forest, and as suddenly as she had appeared there, she vanished.
---
"--IS!!!!"
...Only to just as suddenly reappear within the familiar walls of the school infirmary, plowing through, and obliterating an unfortunate, unassuming M.A.I.D with one of her trademark flying kick.
The hard, decidedly unnatural sound and feel of school loafers screeching atop linoleum tiles greeted her upon her stylish landing, causing her to finally take note of her new surroundings.
"Huh?" she dumbfoundedly exclaims, confused by the sight of the sterile, man-made walls around her, a far cry from the cavalcade of trees, and smooth, organic muscle tissue that she was just starting to grow accustomed to.
A moment later, the M.A.I.D's severed head fell right into her open hands, a small, sharp gasp escaping her, as her eyes went wide with surprise.
When she turned around, and saw the head teacher's familiar form, her entire complexion turned stark pale, one hand flinging the metallic skull into a far-off corner, as the other reflexively joined the rest of her body in twisting about into some bizarre form of defensive position.
A shrill, terrified shriek bursts out from her throat, her mind running wild with horrible visions of cruel punishments, condemnations of failure or worse yet, expulsion.
...Until, Manipulator opened his mouth, sounding far more nonplussed than upset, not even bothering to look up from his book.
Maybe he didn't notice, she optimistically thought to herself, letting out a sigh of relief, before taking a hurried trot towards the check-up area, away from the scene of the crime.

Interacting:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Kapowne Kapowne
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha
J. Africa J. Africa
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395
The Explorer The Explorer

Last edited:
Petra Schulze
3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgPetra cooed and awed at the sight of the flashes occurring near the dead snake's body, the signs of quirk-use no doubt. She wasn't given long to look, however, before a group of students simply appeared right back into the classroom. The very same group who had blooped out only a couple of moments ago. Petra pulled her face away from the window to watch them for a moment before smirking and hopping onto the nearest desk, balancing herself on her tail, she listened to their back and forth for a moment before shrugging. The ones who just showed up were in the midst of introducing themselves to the few guys who were already there waiting for the rest of the class.

"My my my, you all look like you've had your share of fun~" she cooed, eyes darting to Himiko and nodding in appreciation before she turned and hopped to the next desk using her tail "Getting all messy with that long and vicious monster out there."

She glanced back at the window, eyeing the dead snake in the distance, "With how big that bad boy was, I was sure someone would get crushed under all that meaty girth."

She shrugged before leaning back on her tail and hopping to the next desk, spinning and landing atop it with only one hand. She closed her eyes and hummed while trying to remember what she could about her classmates, the ones who'd introduced themselves already. Sure, she may have been laughing through that entire exchange, but what kind of proper laughing lady would she be if she couldn't keep track of her surroundings while busting a gut on the floor? There was simply no room for such an unmediated method of laughter in her book. The contents of its pages were rife with far more appropriate and meaningful things like how to balance on one hand while still being able to show off her tail, which was idly rubbing against the desk beneath her. She teetered backwards a bit, but her tail shot behind her to balance her on the edge of the desk. If Petra was concerned about the near-fall, the singing which came from her didn't indicate it at all.

"But instead you return with fatigue and some praise, What a standard to be set for the upcoming days~!"

Her little rhyme done, Petra bent her arm before launching herself backwards towards her seat. Her tail shot out and braced itself on her chair, catching her as she folded her legs underneath herself and laid her chin into her palm and looked between all the students there as giggles began rising in the back of her throat "I'd almost feel bad about ditching all of you if I didn't have almost as much fun on my own, but that's neither here nor there."

348-3486422_default-did-you-just-persona-5-joker-portrait.png

Get back to the school within the next 5 hours or be expelled... They could go as a group but others were already starting to splinter off, he considered going with Kazuya but thought better of it. If they encountered danger or if he got too emotional, Trance would activate and people would be in a lot of trouble, mainly from him raining down spell after spell and turning wherever they were into a barren wasteland scorched by fire and lightning. Perhaps an exaggeration, but not by very much... Besides, Saburo prided himself on his independence in these matters, the versatility of his Quirk. Riding a giant ice flow seemed too... cold. The multicoloured energy sparked in his hands before turning a pale jade green as he concentrated hard, the clouds above swirled and danced as if there was a heavenly orchestra conducting a ball as he felt the vortex swirl around him and lift him quite effortlessly into the air.

Flying had taken a while to get used to, when increasing his maximum power limit he focused one of his 2 hour session on flying accurately so he'd gotten better at it over time. Thinking of where Tokyo was in bearing since the megacity was visible, Saburo began his flight towards the school. He'd show Heaven's Man up by arriving there ASAP, where he would resume reading the Chrysalids just to spite him... It was petty, but delicious and well-deserved all the same, the same sort of feeling one got from eating junk food. It didn't do you much good but the fat and oil and salt still tasted absolutely wonderful for the moment it hit your tongue and guilty pleasure went down your spine. Soon collapsing after one hour, Saburo set himself down gently in the grassy field. The magic appeared in his hands again, his left hand a dark brown whilst his right hang glowed white, putting them together he touched the soil and buried his hands in the earth. Feeling the ground shake and rumble as a being made from several boulders quite crudely with two rough smokey quartz eyes, the being stood at 6 feet.

"What is your command, master?" It asked in a deep, gravelly voice as it knelt down on one of it's knees. "Take me back to U.A Academy, you know the way. Full speed." Saburo stated as he sat on his golem's shoulders as the rock-based being took off at a superhuman sprint, easily hitting 35 miles per hour. "Up the buildings, jump over them." He offered, knowing that they'd never make it through Tokyo without people thinking it was some sort of villain attack. Soon jumping from building to building with incredible athleticism, the golem and Saburo soon arrived at U.A's gates. Trying to pull them open with brute force, Golem grunted. "They will not open, master. I can try to break them down." It offered, rearing back a huge fist.

"Perhaps a less destructive approach, hm? Try jumping over them." The hero in training stated, Golem took a running start and easily cleared the gates, landing in the courtyard as Saburo dismounted. "Thank you Golem, return to your rest." Nodding, the boulder-made creature soon collapsed into a heap of ash and soil from which he had been made.

[Wind Magic - Air Manipulation x 2. 600 MP x 2 = 1200 MP. Earth/Creation Magic - Golem Generation. 600 MP x 2 = 1200 MP. Total Cost = 2400 MP. MP Remaining - 25000 - 22600 MP]

Walking into the classroom and resuming his seat, Saburo extracted his copy of The Chrysalids from his pocket again and began reading. "Bad news, I'm not dead despite Heaven's best efforts to get us killed by abandoning us on that mountainside." The sorcerer quipped sarcastically to the others as he turned the page of his book. "Made it back here under my own merit, if that counts for anything." Saburo still didn't look up from his book, his legs crossed and his posture relaxed. At the moment, the boy's anger came out like a cold wave of sarcasm-flavoured liquid nitrogen, freezing and scorning the things it touched. "The man is an absoulte wanker." Saburo sighed irritably, readjusting his glasses before he looked over and smiled at Yua, book in one hand. "Glad to see you made it back on your own... How was your trip back?"

Interactions:
SparrowVale SparrowVale
Kapowne Kapowne
Open for Interaction

Last edited:
84BB5B8A-498E-4564-AEC7-D1ACAE784068.jpeg

The trees were beginning to thin out as he got closer and closer to the school, jumping from one branch to another as fast as he could. U.A. was just a couple of miles away now, but Corvo made sure to keep an eye out just in case any other monsters wanted to make a last minute appearance. He wasn’t used to activating his quirk this often, but he still managed to get by just fine. He wasn’t actually tired yet, but that could’ve been due to the adrenaline in his system from the fight with the mutated bear.

The purple demon/student from before had gotten a head start. She would’ve gotten back to school by now at the speed she was going. Corvo arrived at U.A. about a minute later. He took his time getting back their homeroom however, walking the rest of the way there with his hands between his pockets. When he finally reached classroom 1-A, there were already a few students conversing amongst themselves.

He recognized Yua, the rebellious spirit from before, but some of the other kids she was with in the forest were missing. ”What happened to Desmond and the others?” Corvo asked, walking over to stand in front of both Yua and Saburo. ”Did you guys end up splitting off?” Corvo had a very deadpan tone when he talked, which made it seem as if he was always indifferent, which was only partially true.

SparrowVale SparrowVale
FactionParadox FactionParadox

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

Before Jack could ask anything else or continue his chat with Lilly he hear some kinda loud crash and noticed Hikari holding the head of a robot, while some other girl claimed she didn't need any medical attention and just wanted to take a shower. Part of wanted to agree with her but he had no idea what being inside a giant snake could do to you so he decided to accept it and laid down in one of the beds. To his surprise he noticed two students, Chris and the girl who he didn't hear earlier, seemingly already sleeping. He was kinda envious as he was way too stimulated after everyting to fall asleep that easily and was prepared for either a lot of boredom or with any luck talking to some people.

"Honesty I'm glad we didn't have to fly the whole way, not that I don't think Chris, Lilly and Desmond would have gotten us back safely but I really didn't like whole being high in the air thing." He wasn't addressing anyone in particular since he didn't know who was still awake or not beside Chris and that one girl of course.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
@ItalianPrince
J. Africa J. Africa
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack

Manipulator picked Kotonaru up as she tried walking away. He almost laughed as her feet kept walking, trying to get out of his Grab. "You are getting seen just like everyone else that was injured." He didn't look up from his book, and as he turned a page the front cover flashed before the group: Holy Bible, NKJV. He set Kotonaru on a bed and released her, then waved the rest of the students inside the infirmary. "Stop gawking and go get seen already. You've got class to get to."

Kotonaru Sekai

As she was placed on the bed she was about the scold Manipulator and possible try and run out of the ward but was stopped by the nurses, "WHAT?! WHY I'M PERFECTLY FINE!" she yelled as nurses rushed towards her, "I don't need any damn medical attenti-OW DAMMIT!" she had widened one of the claw mark on her hip. Blood started to poor and Kotonaru was starting to get tired, "Miss we need to patch you up!" one of them exclaimed taking her to the closed off section again. They ripped off her shirt and carefully stitched her up, of course seeing the scars and marks on her body. They were very concerned and later on they had told Heaven's Man and Manipulator about them, they weren't exactly sure how she got them because she didn't want to explain. Like a child Kotonaru was about to touch her injury but was slapped on the hand by the head nurse, "Don't touch it!" she said, frowning. Kotonaru was handed a fresh, new uniform and was told to change and go back to class. As she walked she glared at Manipulator, still pissed off.

Last edited:
As Allanon walked into class he started to feel different like he wanted to battle for some reason he had a sudden burst of energy, he sat down as Adrenalin pumped then he pulled something out of his pocket, it looked some what like an epi-pen and he used it like one, but turns out it was it was a lot like that it was a specially modified epi-pen made for him by his doctor, it was made to decrease Adrenalin levels just if used more than twice in a day it could have severe effects on the brain, and, this was Allanon's 3rd time today, as he used it he started to get really sleepy and just before he blacked out he said "I don't feel so good".

1586293558853.png
a small smile formed on her face like a rose meeting the sunlight once again as she listened to Petra, Yua would almost feel bad for not immediately responding to the student that had spoken to her. But, she had to contain herself from laughter at the unique characters she was meeting today. She nodded in response to Petra, "That is the best part of being a superhero, isn't it? Besides the praise and being seen as the Gods of the people, and bringing hope to their lives. It is fun on how we can use other differences compared to people and use them for good." Yua lifted herself up onto a window sill and looked out the classroom window watched as she let her eyes take in the city and how big yet small it looked. She crossed her legs, putting her hand in her lap as she became lost among the beauty of their city. Her white hair lays on her shoulder lovingly but gently, as her mind dances with her thoughts like past lovers reuniting after many years. Footsteps echoed in the nearly empty classroom before Yua's attention was finally brought to something else, it was the boy from earlier with the most studious fashion. She chuckled at his snide comment of the dire situation the class was put in earlier.

"Abandonment is the least bad situation we could be in. What is bad news for you is that I got here first before you did." She smirked obviously joking with him, she turned to the people in the room fully, she smiled at Saburo. "But, where are my manners? Welcome back." Yua smiled repositioning herself in the windowsill, before noticing a rather serious looking boy walk in.

"I don't know, I believe they are in the infirmary since that is where my dear friend was taken to."

Seiryo Teshigahara

As Seiryo noticed Yua had returned, he slipped the quarter piece of the broken off pencil into his pocket, and walked up to the front of the class.

"My name is Seiryo. I'm going to become the shadow that amplifies the light of the next number one hero. Nice to meet all of you."

He then stole a glance at Petra before looking back at the the rest of the class. "Since we're going to be classmates for a good while, let's be great friends."

Interacting:

FactionParadox FactionParadox
SparrowVale SparrowVale
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Heavens Man // Desmond Marlow

“Heya kids! Good ta see ya recoverin in here!”
Ronu entered into the infirmary in his usual fashion, loud and full of ego... as usual.

“Ronu, you hush! These students are tying to rest!”
The Head nurse barked, equally loudly back at him before returning to her task of bandaging Kotonaru.

“Oh ah.... yeah...”
Ronu replied, clearing his voice... quietly. He had a few things he wanted to say to these kids, but he supposed a one on one, quiet, approach wouldn’t be so bad..

He started with the sulkiest in the bunch, the other students seemed to have taken a liking to him, as they had mentioned him for class rep. Desmond. From what he could tell, the kid was suffering from a serious case of quirk over exertion, and looking to not be taking it too well.

“Hey there kid, how ya holding up?
” Heavens man asked, looking over his bed a little more menacingly than he probably intended.

Desmond sighed loudly, for the first time making no attempt to hide his annoyance. How could Heavens man possibly understand what he was feeling anyway? It wasn’t like heavens man could make him any less of a failure than he was.

Ronu simply smirked, “feelin annoyed thatcha couldnt handle da weight o that cage huh?” Ronu asked, sliding a chair around him front of him, taking a seat on the chair backwards, his arms rested on the back rest. Desmond on the other hand jerked in surprise that heavens man had guessed it so easily. “Look kid, knowing yer limits is gud, surpassin em is better. Ya tried. Sure, ya kinda failed, but ya tried. Ya defined plus ultra today, ya took the harder path to help da students who couldnta made it here alone. Ya should be proud, I know yer mates’ll be.”

“Yeah but-“ Desmond started to protest.

“Nah, no buts! Sides, overexertin yer quirk ain’t all bad, I’ll just bet the next time ya go past yer limits, it’ll be easy. Might even find ya can do more’n before”

A crushing pain filled Desmond’s chest as emotions welled up within him, his vision blurred as salty water threatened to burst forth like a broken dam, which he quickly wiped away. “Thanks... I’ll do better next time.” Desmond answered, feeling newfound inspiration as he looked over to the nurse who had surprisingly put his teacher in his place mere minutes ago. “Hey, can I go please? I’m feeling better now.” The nurse merely glanced over from her work with the still very angry girl and nodded, waving him off with a hand.

‘More than before?’ Desmond thought as he got out out of the bed and left the infirmary his headache still raging angrily like an old man with a fresh cut lawn. It would have to deal for now, he had limits to push....

Ronu wondered if maybe he had said a bit too much, as Desmond who was certainly chirpier than before, left the infirmary. He brushed the thought off though as he recalled his formative years developing his own quirk. How many nights had he pushed himself to unconsciousness? Pushed his quirk to the point that the pours all over his body bled? If they weren’t willing to punish themselves and go beyond constantly, they would never be top heroes....

Ronu adjusted his sunglasses as he rose from his seat, brining it along with him to sit beside Genki.

“How about you kid? How’re ya feelin? ‘N before ya ask, like manipulator said, everyone passed, that includes yerself too. Though it mighta been a different story had ya not helped out Mr. Jigsaw. Don’t forget, this isa hero school. Top hero school at that.”
Ronu leaned down to whisper at the healing boy “So ya can’t go leaving yer mates behind all the time, yeah?” With a wink that no one could possibly have seen behind his shades, he sat back up again. “today’s only the first day though, so rest up and let’s see whatcha got fer tomorrow, yeah?” Ronu gave another awkward thumbs up.

As he turned to talk to mention something similar to Kotonaru, ronu was surprised to see she had already gone, bandaged up and likely insistent to be on her way. And so turned back to Genki to redierate a job well done. “Im prouda ya though kid. Yer made o some tuff stuff.” He added as he stood up from his chair and returned it to its place.

Mugen-Samurai-Champloo.jpg

"Thanks Heavens Guy. And uh, thank you for um, rescuing me too." Genki said, his chest pinching as the meds worked their magic on his broken bones. Whether he respected the guy yet or not, Genki still felt chuffed to be complimented by the number 9 ranked pro hero. His spirits lifted even higher at Heavens Man's omission that he wasn't going to get expelled. His parents would have killed him if he'd sauntered up to the front door of the family's house, having been kicked out the very first day. He hadn't exactly been a star student in the years since his grandfather had passed, in fact he'd barely made it through the academic portion of the entrance exam for UA. But this school, the idea of this place... a school that makes people heroes... Genki wanted to prove to everyone, himself especially, that he had what it took to become a hero.

His spirits sunk a bit again however as he mulled over Heavens Man's words. "
Though it mighta been a different story had ya not helped out Mr. Jigsaw." Heavens Man must not have seen what led up to that, because Genki was the one to lead the rabid ape to Mr. Jigsaw in the first place. He never would have been in trouble if Genki hadn't been found by the monkey, which would have never had happened if he'd had an ounce of damn patience and stayed with the group. The only heroic thing he did was nearly get himself killed; that's what his mother would have said. His grandfather might have been a bit proud of him, but even he would have scolded Genki as well for his deadly stunts. He'd only saved Mr. Jigsaw in that moment to save himself as well.

Thinking about it as his concussion receded, Genki really *did* just leave his classmates in the wilderness. It didn't matter that he didn't know them; that hadn't stopped him from saving that girl months ago at Dagobah Beach, the action that had gotten him his UA recommendation in the first place. He was selfless in that moment. Why had he been so selfish just a few hours ago? The other students could have benefited from him being there. Just looking at them he could see they had a hell of a time getting back. He felt especially bad for the kid with the sound powers. He was laid up a few gurneys away completely unconscious, inexplicably smelling like bile and grass. Poor guy must have took the brunt of whatever happened to them. He was ashamed that he hadn't been there to help them.

One of the nurses came back to him to finish his treatment as Genki kept thinking. She used her quirk on him to speed up the healing. Her hands hovered above his chest, a blue aura seeped down from her palms and a cool sensation overcame the pain as he felt his bones melded back together. She lifted her hands and told him he was free to go, but to come in tomorrow to get the cast removed. Too many others to deal with at the moment.

Genki rubbed his chest and got up, putting his button-up shirt back on as best he could over his cast. He was going to make a resolution right here, right now. He trudged out of the nurses' ward and out into the hallway with a harsh expression on his face. "No more living just for myself. No more selfishness. No more taking unnecessary risks. If I'm going to be a hero people can depend on, I need to take responsibility for the people around me, and myself. I need to stop letting people down and start lifting myself up. That's the only way I'm gonna make it. I can't let my family down, or my classmates, or the girl I saved on the beach."

He walked back into the 1A classroom, still questioning if this in fact where he was meant to be. As he came in he found that a sizable fraction of the class had already arrived. "So this is where the others were." Some of them glanced at him with odd looks, many staring at the cast on his arm. He took his original seat from this morning, wincing as he bumped his cast against he desk. "I gotta tell you guys, almost getting killed is one heck of a way to clear your head," he said facing the other students.

Interaction open
Spideep Spideep - Corvo

SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo

Last edited:
Himiko Hiroka
Tags:
Spideep Spideep - Corvo, The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski, SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua, GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra, FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon, FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo, J. Africa J. Africa Genki

8uDGSPF.png

Hiroka simply smiles idly waving a hand somewhat embarrassed at Yua before she is moved "Its nothing really, Humans are Apex predators for a reason after all...the promise of a good meal does wonders!...Well, that plus when you have something important behind you it does tend to push a little harder than normal I guess" another chuckle as she downplays her efforts. She really didn't want to say the full reason, after all living in the cold and darker streets did have you need to get up to speed fast...plus those beasts had nothing on hungry alley cats and rats.

With a flash though she looks over the rest back in the room as the conversations take place, doing her best to slip through the nurses concerned as she narrowly avoids a grab by slipping through the baggy drenched blazer now lying limp in there grasp while trying to reassure them she had no injuries. Fortunate for her there were several more layers under underneath with the vest, shirt, undershirt, and likely undervest as well all still in the same baggy clothes.

"I mean...maybe I could take a shower later tonight...." turning to the new lizard-like student "Oh hello...you!" the scent was new but they acted they had met before....did she forget about them? I mean she would have said a name or something right? or was she more distracted with the whole heavy-san quirk and travel?. In either case she did know quite a few people were missing, likely taken to the infirmary but none of them should have been expelled....hopefully.

Ryusei Hikari
It wasn't long before Hikari was vetted with a clean bill of health, something which she was more than happy for, anxious as she was to get back to the classroom, get back to proper heroing, and to get away from the mess she'd caused before she could be punished for it.
At first, everything seemed fine, the frantic medical staff she pushed through far more concerned with attending to her classmates.
She made her way through the crowd, just a few more feet and she was home free!
With one last step, she passed by the doorway and...!
...Felt a small, firm hand latch onto her shoulder, stopping her dead in her tracks.
"Oi, where do you think you're goin'?!" an aged, clearly agitated voice growled behind her.
Her complexion growing paler by the second, Hikari forced her head to turn, coming face to face with an elderly woman in a doctor's uniform, still stained with fresh blood from one of her classmates, and an indignant scowl twisting her features.
"Just because you and Pretty Boy over there have no respect for other people's property, doesn't mean I'm just going to let you break my M.A.I.D and walk away scot-free!" she barked, threateningly brandishing a broom and dustpan, which she shoved roughly into Hikari's hands, harshly ordering, "Now clean up this mess!" before stomping off to attend to another patient.
Turning towards the ruined scrapheap, she could only mutter quietly in defeat,
"Y-Yes ma'am..."
---

A while later, the massive classroom door once more bursts open, revealing Hikari, looking far more dejected than as was usual for her normally, peppy self.
"Ah, I can't believe I still got scolded~!" she whined as she walked in, slumping back into her seat.
"It's all 'cause of that mean, old Manipulator-sensei! Teleporting me right in front of that robot!" she petulantly grumbles, propping up her head in her palm.
With another dispirited sigh, her head turns towards the window, gazing out longingly towards the mountain range. "He didn't even let me try to piledrive one, single--eh?"
Somehow, she'd missed it at first, but she had to double-take once she saw the familiar remains of the giant serpent, propped up unnaturally, and towering above the forest.
All but throwing herself against the window to get a better look, she gasped in starstruck wonder,
"Oh, no way! I didn't think I'd be able to see it all the way from here! The whole school--no, the whole town must have been able to see us!"
She could just imagine the headlines now; "New Superstar Class of UA Academy Kills Kaiju on First Day!"
The thought quickly made her heart and her head soar back to it's usual, atmospheric heights.
After she was done indulging in fantastical daydreams, Hikari plaintively asks, "How about you guys?" turning her attention back towards her classmates, particularly the boy from earlier, now looking much healthier with a cast around his arm, and without a swarm of nurses crowded around him, and the girl that had chosen the seat behind her own, a patchwork of grizzly-looking stitches occasionally peeking through her fresh uniform.
"Did you fight any cool monsters out in the woods?"

Interacting:

Spideep Spideep - Corvo
J. Africa J. Africa - Genki

Last edited:
Petra Schulze
3677d192756510a1165dee774dd62c87.jpgStill raised above her seat by her tail, Petra folded her arms at the responses she got with a hum of thought. She dragged that hum out long and hard, her position almost mimicking meditation in a way. But before she could respond to them, the door of the classroom opened. Numerous other students entered with varying signs of treatment, almost certainly those who hadn't been transportalized into the room or the students from the infirmary with lesser wounds.

"Well now~"
she cooed as she examined the newer arrivals, head bobbing up and down as she rubbed at her own chin curiously "Yep yep, looks like everyone had their own smidgen of fun in one way or another, even if we aren't considering that thick snake out there."

As if on cue, one of the new arrivals passed out at their desk right at that time, prompting Petra to hold a hand over her mouth to stifle her own giggles before she got lost in them again. Laughing was probably the source of her power, well... laughter and her unrivaled sense of self. But like any power, too much could be detrimental to her mind and body, both of which she very much enjoyed in their perfectly undamaged state.

One kid decided to take the time to introduce himself, but Petra wasn't one to be so easily impressed despite his declaration. She always figured that moving to a more visible space for statements like that was unnecessary. Enough conviction and vocal acuity should make any place anywhere a podium for a speaker to draw attention to them. Maybe it was just her? Petra liked that idea and decided to run with it for now.

Another student arrived at that very moment, with Petra's eyes darting between him and Seiryo until he sat down. Once he turned to the rest of them and spoke, Petra's smirk widened.

"Well duh, extreme danger's the best thing for focus." she noted before looking away and snorting back a laugh "I mean, for those who can't focus to literally save their lives its not but... whatevs."

It was t that point that someone else entered, but she was too distracted by Himiko's slightly confused greeting.

"Hm?" Petra thought for a moment before grinning "Oh yeah, I was so busy busting a gut earlier that I never managed to give anyone my name. Well ain't that funny?"

Without emphasizing on that whatsoever, she turned her attention to the latest arrival before pushing herself up higher with her tail to look over her out the window. When she turned back on them with question on what kind of encounters they had, Petra lowered herself a bit and crossed her legs.

"Oh, there's not much to say. I'm fairly certain all of you and your snake are more entertaining than a flying karate gorilla, camouflaged razor bulls, and machine-gun porcupines." Petra waved the question off before folding her arms behind her head and leaning back with a smile "Woe as me, unable to show off at the moment."

Kotonaru Sekai

Hearing Hikari's question she decided to bluntly respond as she finally walked through the door of Class 1-A. "Fought some type of hybrid from hell," she said not making eye contact. She yawned showing small fangs, a bit pale from the blood loss. With her thumb she pointed at Corvo, "If it wasn't for this dude I'd most likely would've had an even harder time.." she said as she rubbed the back of her neck. With a emotionless face she was about to sit down until...

24+bang+silver+fang.png

No.2 Pro Hero: Mr. Harmony burst through the door, instead of in his Hero Outfit he was in a suit. Kotonaru's eye went wide as he scanned the room for his granddaughter. Once he spotted her his golden eyes he ran to her, "Ah! My beloved Koto-bean!~" he said wrapping his muscular arms around her body and picking her up from the floor. Her feet dangled as he pressed his face on her's as she blushed insanely, "POPS LET GO! DAMMIT OLD MAN-" her yelps were muffled as Daisuke forcefully pressed her face against his chest. Soon Kotonaru stopped fighting her grandfather's affection and just dangled there as he went on and on about how worried he was. He put her down and sighed, "I'm so glad you're okay my Koto-bean," he said with a warm smile. Kotonaru turned into a tomato as she gritted her teeth, "POPS STOP CALLING ME THAT!" she yelled shaking him, he just chuckled and looked up at her fellow class mates, "I'm glad you kids are alright as well!" he said as he messed with his mustache. "Oi, Old Man, how come you're here anyways? In a suit.." Kotonaru said frowning. "Oh, I didn't tell you? I'll be doing an interview today!" he said with a smile. "I hope to be a teacher here when I retire.." he whispered. His granddaughter scowled, "What?! Why?!" she asked crossing her arms. "Now now, it's not the time for questions! Better go before I'm late!!" he said with a smile before messing with Kotonaru's hair and walking out in the hall before any of the other kids got to Class 1-A.

Lauren Forsythe

Lauren blinked as she slowly opened her eyes assaulted by the bright light of the medbay. As she slowly regained consciousness she glanced around; she was in the medical bay of the school, lying on one of the beds. How she got there, she had no idea.
Closing her eyes to regain her focus away from the light, Lauren tried to recall how she’d gotten into this situation. The last thing she remembered was climbing into that wooden cage and then nothing after that. Her whole body felt numb, all Lauren could assume was that they had failed to stay in the air and crashed to the ground, injuring everyone.

“Oh good, you’re finally awake. Everyone else has already headed back off to class though you *sniff* I’d recommend changing your clothes first” The nurse said.

Lauren stared blankly at her before raising her arm and sniffing. She recoiled at the smell, she noticed how oily and sticky her hair was. Lifting herself off the bed she realised that her clothes were soaked in some foul smelling reddish-purplish liquid.

“Ugh, what is this?” Lauren exclaimed, utterly revolted.

“I imagine it’s the bodily fluid of that snake you and your classmates killed,” The nursed replied, holding a stethoscope to Laurens back.

Lauren turned and looked at the nurse with unbelieving eyes.

“Snake? What are you talking about?” She demanded.

The nurse looked taken aback but quickly recovered and shrugged.

“Oh, I guess you mustn’t have been part of that group then. Manipulator brought you all back at the same time. Anyway, your vitals seem back to normal, go get changed and wash your hair, then head back to class. I’ve given a note to your homeroom teacher to forgive you for being late, but you wouldn’t want to miss the representative election so I recommend being quick, now off you go,” The nurse finished, waving Lauren out of the room.

With her hand held tightly over her nose, Lauren walked swiftly back to the dorms and promptly changed clothes and washed the grime out of her hair. No matter how she looked, the maroon liquid looked an awful lot like blood.
Finally clean, changed into a fresh uniform, and her old clothes thrown into the laundry, Lauren popped on a red beret and made her way back to class. She felt awkward as she walked, her whole body felt somewhat numb, like a lesser, all-over pins and needles feeling. She hoped that one of the other students who had been present in the cage would be able to fill her in.

As she approached the class, she passed a muscular old man wearing a nice-fitting suit. Confused at who this man was, Lauren didn’t take her eyes off him as she walked past him and entered the class. Her eyes scanning the room she paced over to her desk and sat down, crossing her legs on her chair. Glancing out the window she could see a giant snake, frozen against the skyline, likely the one her classmates had bested.

C39DE77E-9F13-49B6-98CF-06923B621948.jpeg

”I see,” Corvo replied, looking over at the other students who were either seated or just coming into the room. He could tell that some of them had struggled immensely when Genki had walked into the room wearing a cast over his arm. Anyone without a power type quirk probably struggled the most, he thought. It made sense that they would have to rely on others to get through all of the monsters. It doesn’t look like it helped them that much. But it could’ve been worse, I suppose.

Another boy had begun to introduce himself, but Corvo recognized this person. It was the same guy that had been trying to figure out who had the ‘coolest’ quirk amongst their classmates back at the dorms. The shadow that amplifies the light of the next number one hero? He’s got big aspirations. It took more than a strong will and a spunky attitude to make those kinds of things happen though.

Hikari was the next to enter. Her question about whether they had fought any cool monsters out in the woods was met with a rather comedic response from Petra, the reptilian humanoid.

He looked over at Kotonaru when she began to speak. So that’s the demon from earlier. Her honesty was a bit surprising. She didn’t look like the type to admit to something like needing help. Corvo heard the door behind him open once more. It wasn’t a student that came inside however. It was No. 2 Pro Hero: Mr. Harmony. Koto-bean? He ran over to Kotonaru, picking up his classmate and giving her a massive hug. Corvo figured that some of these kids would be related to more popular heroes.

Mr. Harmony didn’t stay for long however. After exchanging a few more words with Kotonaru, Mr. Harmony left the classroom. Corvo went over to his seat and sat down, waiting for their homeroom teacher, Heavens Man, to come back from wherever he was. He’ll probably give us the rundown on how things went. It wasn’t too hard to guess however.

The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo
J. Africa J. Africa - Genki
King Crimson King Crimson - Hikari
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru

Christopher

(???)

???

Chris jolted up, I can move!!!!

He sighed in relief, before looking around confusedly. His bed was different, there was a TV in his room, a tray of food next to him, and most jarringly, an absence of cots and other people, This looks like my hometown hospital... Did they have to transfer me or something?

Before Chris could dwell too much, he heard a voice from his right side, Hello, darling.

Chris turned and gasped when he saw his mother sitting in a chair next to his bed, "How are you feeling?"

Chris snapped out of his shock and answered after doing a quick mental assessment," I th-think I'm g-good!"

Chris' mother smiled, as she stood up from her chair. She walked over to Chris' hospital bed and sat on the side, wrapping her arms around him, "I meant emotionally, darling.
Is everything okay?"

Chris froze up a little. As he looked around the room, he thought about everything that happened that first day of school. Chris thought about the classroom rep nominations, the mountain, the cage, the snake, everything. After a few minutes, he looked up and looked to his mother, his blue eyes peering into the matching blues, "I ... don't know ... I ... feel a bit ... overwhelmed ... I think"

She laughed, "You think? Well, it's okay to feel that way, honey. You've taken leaps and bounds in a direction you've never been before. It's only natural."

Chris sat as he pondered what his mother said. Smiling he decided to continue, "I really l-like my classmates. Th-there's a lot of amazing people."

Chris' mom smiled, "That's good. Have you made any friends?"

Chris paused for a second as he thought about it, "I ... think so."

"That's also good, honey. Continue to keep an eye out on everyone. These are the people you'll end up with for at minimum the next few years. Who knows? You might even find a nice girl to settle down with. Or, even better, a handsome young man!"

Chris blushed, "M-mom!"

"Just teasing, honey", She laughed, "but, keep in mind it might be true."

Chris shook his head but smiled nonetheless. Although he didn't miss being in the hospital, the conversations with his mom always calmed him down in moments of the greatest stress. As he glanced at her again, he reminisced about the times he and his parents would just sit around together and felt a pang of sadness. He knew how much they wanted to support him, but at the same time knew how anxious they were about something happening to him. After all, he's never had the greatest health, Maybe I should go back home...

"No."

Chris looked up surprised as his mother continued, "You have to do this, or else you won't be able to grow into who you want to be. We'll be waiting for yo and cheering you on, and if it doesn't work out ... then you can come back to us, but not until you've tried."

Chris smiled as he felt at ease. He wrapped his arms around his mother and hugged back tightly, I love you, mom.

I love you too, but now I have to go

Infirmary

Chris woke up, pain coursing through his entire body. He winced as he slowly opened his eyes, the sight of the infirmary coming back into place. Standing over him were two of the nurses. s he opened his eyes, one of them smiled, "Oh goody. You're awake!"

Chris nodded as pain continued to course. He glanced to the clock on the wall and realized it'd been about thirty minutes since he got there, Wow ... Seemed like it was longer than that.

The nurse continued, "We've gotten rid of the paralysis, fortunately, but you'll no doubt feel the pain from the multitudes of cuts you've sustained. We're working to heal them now, so please try to bear it for a minute."

Chris nodded again as he glanced at his body. The had to remove his shirt in order to address all his wounds, and Chris could immediately see his upper body riddled with various cuts and scratches, his arms covered in larger/longer cuts, Must be the work of the snake's stomach acid, It would have been a shame to be digested post mortem.

Chris let his head rest as the nurses worked their magic. Chris had to admit, he felt weird as his skin closed back, but it was oddly satisfying. After a few more minutes, Chris tried to sit up, but as he did he felt a bit lighter, That's weird...

But then it hit him, as he saw a strand of yellow fall down. Underneath him lay a pile of his hair. Chris grimaced as he reached up and felt his hair was at about half the length it was that morning, Oh boy...

The second nurse turned back to Chris and saw the problem, "Oh my! Is everything alright!"

Chris blushed and tried to answer, "Y-yes ma'am."

Fortunately, the first nurse came back, "Oh! It's a part of his quirk. I believe I forgot to mention that to you when going over his history. I apologize."

The second nurse gave a nod, "What a shame. I'd kill to have hair like that!"

Chris blushed even deeper but smiled as the two nurses laughed. They then continued working on him, even getting around to removing the cast from yesterday. After they finished, they told him to spend some more time resting first, so they could make sure all traces of the snake's venom and acid were gone for good.

As the two walked away, Chris looked around. A lot of his classmates were cared for already it seemed, even Lauren being gone. Chris hoped everyone was fine as he waited for the all-clear.

fa72bec00b2d885181017095a2042e81-jpg.671082

452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png

It seemed that Manipulator didn't agree with the white haired girl at all as he used his Quirk to bed though Jack missed exactly what happened to her since he looked away after the nurses seemingly ripped her shirt off. He was almost glad with the distraction that Heavens Man provided by just showing up as his loud self though it seemed he was just there for two students. As Heavens Man talked to them one of the free nurses gave Jack a clean bill of health, which while not surprising was certainly a relief.

Jack didn't head straight back to class but took a bit of a detour by accident. He was so lost in thoughts about what had happened so far that missed an exit and ended up taking quite the unnecessarily long walk back. When he finally arrived he saw someone that looked an awful lot like Mr. Harmony passing by the sleeping girl that had joined him on the snake adventure on the other side of the hallway. Seeing her made him wonder what Chris was up too but he was sure the boy was fine. He entered the classroom a bit later than the girl and quietly took his seat.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Spideep Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
EMIYAman EMIYAman
@ItalianPrince
J. Africa J. Africa

An announcement would sound in the loudspeakers. "Attention: All supervisory staff except class teachers and their assistants are to report to the gymnasium immediately. This is a routine meeting. Say again, this is a routine meeting. Teachers, please gather your students for attendance." All the staff at U.A. except for Razor have been trained to respond to villain attacks at U.A. as smoothly as possible without alerting students. Part of that training includes code words.

Immediate Meeting = Low level threat
Impromptu Meeting = Medium
Routine Meeting = High
Gather for Attendance = Protect Students based on threat level

Manipulator and Gewehr would be in the gymnasium as the pro heroes throughout the school trickled in.

J. Africa J. Africa
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen

Himiko Hiroka
Tags: (Classroom Group, ignore if not present)

Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man, King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei, HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren, Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, Spideep Spideep - Corvo, Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily, The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, okutski, ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw, ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina, KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor, BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo, AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor, Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen, SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua, GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra, FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon, J. Africa J. Africa - Genki.

8uDGSPF.png

Hiroka looks around the room as the announcement goes off over the intercom, the message seeming rather mundane but weird at the same time. Were the faculties that forgetful they needed an announcement for a routine meeting? maybe it was just they didn't know the set time for it, but why to restate something like that? That plus gathering the people who had only just been treated in one place just seemed off...a funny feeling in her gut as she looks around her gaze eventually setting on the teacher. The other thing that put her off was the scent changing from the teacher, but that could likely just be someone like heavy-san really not liking the meetings, or maybe he thought he was going to get in trouble with them talking about him without him there?.

Sure the man had a good poker face but then again people cant really help the chemical signals they give off, her nose did rarely miss things like that, but in either case people probebly just needed some time to relax since the fun in the forest did seem to have some people not in the best of ways.

"Heavy-San you really dont need to worry right? I mean you dont normally get in trouble at these meetings do you? Im sure you wont miss out on much since can always find out after if its important.....speaking of which whats the next thing on the class schedule? Oh also were those animals normally in that part of the forest? would love to go back and play with those again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back