• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (Always Open) Villain/Hero Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
tumblr_inline_nucaj5Ki9W1tp2rxr_400.png
He finished his ramen and took a good long look at the piece of paper Victor had left for him, he crumbled it and put it in his pocket. "Marigold, time to go," he said getting off his chair and walking out of the ramen shop. As he and his servant walked out he turned on an ear piece, "Can you hear me Dozer?" he asked as his wispy white hair glowed in the moonlight. "Loud and clear!" he responded as the mic ringed. Senshi flinched a bit and chuckled.

"How many was I tasked with again?"
"Three in total, one in the town you're in, one in Musutafu, and the last somewhere in Tokyo."
"Alright, our job is to capture all three before tomorrow."
"Yes sir! Go right down two roads and then a left. Next, another left and go straight for three roads down. Then, a right and you should be in his location. He's scouting for near by enemies,"

A few minutes went by until he reached the hero, "Fears?" he whispered to the ear piece. "The normal spiders and heights," Dozer responded as he paid close attention to the hacked camera's. On the dimly lit screen in front of Dozer was Senshi confronting the hero in a fake fearful manner,

"Excuse me sir but are you a Pro Hero?!"
"Yes I am, what's the matter?"

He activated his quirk, "Oh nothing, just decided to strike.." he said chuckling menacingly. The hero was frozen stiff as his eyes glowed a bright magenta, his forehead covered in a thick coat of sweat as he silently screamed. His eyes widened in terror as Senshi displayed his worst fears in his mind. He made the hero believe they were real, the air being pressed against his face has he stands on one of the tallest building in Japan. At the same time fuzzy eight-legged arthropods crawled up his whole entire body, sometimes they even went inside of his body. It felt so real, the pain as a giant spider went up his nose and out his mouth, the quick scampering of those tiny one you can barely see going up his skin, and even the large ones soon came as it burst out his mouth. The furriness in his throat as it injected venom in his body from the inside. All the bites from poisonous and venomous arachnids. The large fangs glistening in the light as he fell of the building, falling as he heard the wind thrive against his ears, the queasiness in his stomach as he witness the cement ground below him. And the absolute worst pain imagined as he hit the pavement.

As the hero was finally release from the illusion, he could still feel the pain wriggling within his body, the smell of burning road lodged in his nose. As he looked around he was in a warehouse, locked up in shackles. He widened his eye about to scream but was shushed by another hostage who was equally new to the place he had been brought to. "Shh! He'll come back if he hears you!" they whispered to him. The hero knew he couldn't do anything, even if he tried to use his quirk it could do anything. The shackles made him unable to use his quirk, so he sat in the moist jail, hope was lost here. He looked to the cell in front of him and there laid a new hostage hero as well, unconscious, possibly even dead.

Senshi made his way back to the address Victor had gave him, now in Tokyo. He looked around for the so-called defense system. He sighed and just walked in, without a care, mainly because one of his ribs was broken because of a struggle one of the heroes he was assigned to capture had fought back.

J. Africa J. Africa
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

Last edited:
Very well then. Continuing on, I'd like a short demonstration of your quirk. Nothing in particular, just whatever you feel would make for a good show. Imagine I'm one of the many students who'll no doubt look up to you."

Razor smiles and stands up, “believe it or not, im actually already using my quirk.” He draws attention to his arm and legs, “these arent just clothing items that I wear, Im actually missing a few limbs.” He turns his left arm into a sword, “with my quirk acting the way it does , its almost lucky that Im missing an arm.” He creates a floating knife and imitates sword fighting with it, then shows that the blades actually pass through each other, “most of what I do tends to need a spur of the moment thing however”, he duplicates the knifes and surrounds them with blades, and then has them all disappear within a second, “did that make ya jump?”, he creates a floppy peeler and pretends to peel the metal off his right arm, making it look like flower petals around his elbow while showing exposed skin. He then makes the petals move a tiny bit making it look like they did a little dance before having his arm be covered in metal again, “is there anything else you need to know?

Webs Elk Webs Elk

F61BCBD4-56D1-4379-81E6-C9A8FFE8A3CB.png

As Senshi walked in to the building the defense system shot lasers at Senshi until Victor shut it off. "Sorry about that, Welcome to my warehouse Senshi" he showed Senshi the warehouse then his suit of armor. "Wonderful is it" He asked and prepared some tea "Would you like some tea it is a Buki-ya Recipe its good, like really good." then Victor has been thinking about his brother. "Hey Senshi do you have family, 'cause I have a brother named Kurage he has a jellyfish quirk." then Victor made two tea cups out of metal and poured tea in it and handed one to Senshi.
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

Last edited:
Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Meeting Room)

“believe it or not, im actually already using my quirk ... these arent just clothing items that I wear, Im actually missing a few limbs.”

Looks like I was right about his "armor" being part of his quirk... Wasn't expecting them to be completely replacing limbs though.

“with my quirk acting the way it does , its almost lucky that Im missing an arm ... most of what I do tends to need a spur of the moment thing however”

As the blades began to encircle the knives, it reminded Techtricity to ask about the range of control for his quirk. Due to taking mental notes, he almost didn't register when the blades disappeared, “did that make ya jump?”

hahaha ... looks like he's a bit of a playful one. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

As Razor finished up, Techtricity got an internal message from the cafeteria staff: Three of our staff called in an emergency as there's been a fire (caused by a villain) and they were the closest heroes available. as such, they won't make it in time for the brunch rush of the General Students.

Techtricity mentally groaned. The general course was the largest course, numbers-wise. Despite having an extended brunch time to try and accommodate everyone, the youths always decided to go at the same time, causing chaos for the staff. However, this was beyond chaos as a lack of numbers would 100% not end well.

Techtricity mentally sent a reply to the staff that he'd solve the problem in a second.

“is there anything else you need to know?”

techtricity looked back at Razor before grinning widely as an idea hit him, "I think everything is fine, except, now I'll have the chance to test how quick of a learner you are, as well as how you handle pressured situations. That being said, I do have one more question before we head to the cafeteria..."

Techtricity stood up and pulled a UA badge from the drawer compartment next to him. He then tossed it over to Razor, the lanyard already engraved with a picture and various details about the new Sous Chef, "What's your favorite color?"
( AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 If you wanna continue, we can time skip to the cafeteria and have a cooking scene because why not. Do it for the lulz as they say. Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 )

3f9906602da6e0e106cd49a30f4c0372457188ab_hq.jpg

Test how much of a quick learner I am?’ Razor thinks, “my favorite color..?”, he thinks for a moment, “considering I wear all black, one could assume that.. However, I am quite fond of the color yellow. It matches my eyes.” They walk over to the cafeteria and Razor gets a good grasp on where all the utensils and food items are, “what do you mean pressured situations” he instinctively starts to clean the area with a broom he sees leaned up against the wall, “how long has it been since the janitorial staff has been here, this place is a mess.” He creates different brooms and dustpans sweeping the floors and creates a duster to get all the missed nooks and crannies. Then creates metal hands and has them clean the dishes quickly while he looks in other areas that could use improvement, “you would never believe how many plates are used in the span of one hour during breakfast.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
He accepted the tea with a bow, but his question about his family made his a bit upset, "Yes...yes I do. My father is the No.2 Pro Hero, my brother was a hero, my sister-in-law was was a hero as well. And my niece, she's attending U.A as of now." he said as shadows covered his face. "Say, Victor...what are your fears?" he asked him as he sipped his tea. He always asked such a question to new people, and he'd definitely asked it to people he'd be working with. "Of course you don't have to answer, I'd be like to get to know you.." he said with a cold smile, and again he took another sip of his tea.

Mr. Harmony

24+bang+silver+fang.png
Just as he left Class 1-A after embarrassing his only granddaughter he made his way to the person he was going to have the interview with, he had already forgotten who it was with despite the fact a lady had stated over the phone who was the interviewer. He had hoped he could remember the name if it was someone familiar or perhaps a name tag on the desk. Everyone with a high management would have those...right? Daisuke finally got to the room he was supposed to be in, before he had gotten lost in the huge building, it had been awhile since he had attended or even been inside the school. The staff around him greeted the No.2 Pro Hero as he sat down. As much as he loved being a hero, the fame was a bit overwhelming, especially at his old age. The hero waited a good five minutes --which was a new record-- before getting bored, he sighed as he crossed his legs and closed his eyes...immediately falling asleep.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

"Fears... mine is people making me mad" hed answer drinking his tea. "My brother attends UA as well" he then brews more tea. "My parents were pros, but i killed them but Kurage; my brother got away then i became a villain."
He then told Senshi his life story and what he can do "kind of like Techtricity i dabble in Technology ... its one of my... uh ... barely known non-quirk abilities"
He then put on his suit to show Senshi what it can do. "Amazing right I almost killed Razor with this Armor."
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101

Last edited:
Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai

He chuckled to himself, Still has the mind of a child but he'll be a big help with the kidnapping. he thought with a smile, "Almost killed Razor, huh.." he said putting down his tea and looking at him with an emotionless face then a bright smile. "Well as you said before you 'dabble in technology' so my request of this 'business' is...would you help make gadgets so I can fulfill my duties and kidnap my niece. I'll have you know I am also working with a gang member from the Black Serpents as well as one of his allies, but their mission is to capture Techtricity. My servants will be with me as well, the day we strike will be the day of the sports festivals." he said as he interlocked with fingers and sat his elbows on the table.

Last edited:
Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Cafeteria Kitchen)

“my favorite color..? considering I wear all black, one could assume that.. However, I am quite fond of the color yellow. It matches my eyes.”

Interesting,
Techtricity thought to himself. He saw the signs and in hindsight, it made a lot of sense, but it did surprise him a little.

Upon reaching the kitchen, Techtricity sighed when he saw the state of the room, Looks like they're holding on relatively well!

“how long has it been since the janitorial staff has been here, this place is a mess ... you would never believe how many plates are used in the span of one hour during breakfast.”

Techtricity laughed and was going to tell Razor but one of the staff beat him to it, wiping their arms with a towel as they spoke, "The janitors cleaned up about 30 minutes ago, but due to being short-staffed for the past hour, we haven't been able to keep our area in tiptop condition. And trust me, you haven't seen anything until the brunch rush starts!"

The chef finished wiping his arms, revealing a red substance covering the towel. Techtricity glanced in concern, but the chef laughed, "It's just ketchup, Kyu! Don't worry about me!"

Techtricity shook his head and sighed, "Well, then. We should finish preparing for brunch. This here is Razor. He'll be your new Sous Chef."

The man glanced at Razor, "Well, he definitely knows what he's doing t least, considering the first thing he did was start washing the dishes!"

The man then turned towards Razor's direction, "I'm the Pro-Hero Dacomi, but you can call me Ci! But we'll go through formalities later once everyone is here. We have one more person here that'll help us out but she's out getting vegetables from the garden. until she gets back, let's just finish straightening up, alright?"

Kyu nodded as he put on an Apron and tied his hair back, "I'll start with clearing the dining tables, and bring the dishes back."

Kyu walked out the door, leaving Ci and Razor alone for a few minutes. Ci, on the other hand, went to the supply closet and grabbed a spray bottle and a rag, "So, tell me more about yourself, Razor. What do I need to know to adequately work with you?"

Ci then chugged the entire contents of the spray bottle, only finishing when the bottle was empty. Once he finished, he pulled it away from his mouth with a look of disgust, "Whew ... Never get used to the taste of cleaning products!"

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

So, tell me more about yourself, Razor. What do I need to know to adequately work with you?”

Nice to meet you, Ci. You can call me, Razor, Samuel, Sam, or Sammy.”, he makes a hand appear to scratch his head and makes it disappear, “Well, to begin with, i dont use electronic products in the kitchen. I only use my hands and duplicates of them. Any tool I need, I can create. I would rather not dirty the utinsils here, so if you need something you may ask, though eventually we may get to the point where words may not even need to be spoken for me to know what you need as I am very observant.”, he smiles, “Im basically a one man team, and if you need another crew member.”, he creates a purley metal Razor that functions similar to gooigi in luigi’s mansion 2 and 3, “I can create puppets of myself. Or-“, he reduces it to just arms, “-to save space, i can create floating arms to help.”, his look becomes intent, “I can see anything within earshot using a sonar technique when my eyes are open, so you dont have to worry about it bumping into anything.

He watches the person chug the cleaning solution with a look of disgust, “That’s something thats part of you quirk, right?” He thinks to himself, I really hope it is., he thinks for a second “so you have your own vegetable garden here. Thats nice. Are there any vegetables that it doesnt have that need to be supplied? I imagine it has the essentials? I like to make dishes from around the world to spread culture into these young minds. Though I tend to mostly make dishes from America and Japan. If there are any dishes outside that jurisdiction, I may need a recipe to follow.”, he puts on a serious face, “I am not allowed to make any of the dishes from any previous places that I have worked, So if you were hoping Id use my skills in Italian cuisine, I apologize, but I have a non disclosure agreement that I intend to keep unbroken.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Kitchen)

“Nice to meet you, Ci. You can call me, Razor, Samuel, Sam, or Sammy. Well, to begin with, i dont use electronic products in the kitchen. I only use my hands and duplicates of them. Any tool I need, I can create. I would rather not dirty the utinsils here, so if you need something you may ask, though eventually we may get to the point where words may not even need to be spoken for me to know what you need as I am very observant. Im basically a one man team, and if you need another crew member. I can create puppets of myself. Or to save space, i can create floating arms to help. I can see anything within earshot using a sonar technique when my eyes are open, so you dont have to worry about it bumping into anything.”

Ci smiled as he listened to the intro, Looks like we have relatively similar work habits.

“That’s something thats part of you quirk, right?”

Ci glanced at the cleaning bottle in his hand, "Oh this? Yeah! Though I guess I should have told you that before."

Ci then aimed his hands at a dirty counter and shot forth a liquid, a liquid that on closer inspection would have been the one he just chugged, "In addition to having a body that can ingest literally anything it seems, my quirk allows me to create and manipulate anything I eat or drink. Fortunately, this allows me to work relatively independently, similar to you!"

“so you have your own vegetable garden here. Thats nice. Are there any vegetables that it doesnt have that need to be supplied? I imagine it has the essentials? I like to make dishes from around the world to spread culture into these young minds. Though I tend to mostly make dishes from America and Japan. If there are any dishes outside that jurisdiction, I may need a recipe to follow.”

Ci nodded as he began cleaning the dirty surfaces, spraying, wi[ing, moving, repeat, "Thanks to Kyu's work, we have a greenhouse that's able to grow pretty much anything we need or want, and due to most of the kitchen staff being relative geeks over food, that's a lot of wants. Nevertheless, I'm sure there's things we don't have in the garden, but if it's brought up, we can fix that problem relatively quickly. As for the cultural variety, we always include various dishes from around the world for that very reason! Although our job is to cook and feed these young ones, it's also to educate them in the wondrous world of food! As for recipes, we send them out in an email beforehand, but we always have paper copies lying around the kitchen for easy access. Though if you want a hands free approach, I talked to Kyu about adding something to our maid boots that will project the recipes in front of us as we work. Speaking of which..."

Ci snapped his fingers and a small robot orb appeared, similar to a floating security camera, "This maidbot hereby belongs to you. You'll get any emergency correspondences from him as well as any help you might need. You'll get more directions on how to use him later, but overall think of him as a personal assisstant."

"I am not allowed to make any of the dishes from any previous places that I have worked, So if you were hoping I'd use my skills in Italian cuisine, I apologize, but I have a non-disclosure agreement that I intend to keep unbroken.”

Ci nodded, "That's very much alright. Many of our staff have limitation on what they can or can't cook. For example, our friend in the garden is a vegetarian herself and feels very uncomfortable cooking meat dishes as a result. All in all, you'll be able to submit a detailed statement later on after you get settled in, but feel free to remind us if we ever forget for the first few days."

Just as Ci finished up the counters, Kyu entered, holding a stack of plates, followed by multitudes of regular-sized maid bots holding other various dishes, "Incoming load!"

Ci laughed and walked over to the sink as Techtricity sat them down in front of the floating hands currently working hard to clean, "Allow me to help out."

Ci grabbed a bottle of dish detergent and chugged it. He then began to control the plates causing Kyu to shake his hand, "Haven't we talked about you eating the plates?!?!!?"

Ci laughed. Before he could respond, a female holding a basket of vegetables entered the room, answering, "Maybe ... but it makes everything so much easier"

Glancing at Razo, the woman nodded, "Pleasure to finally meet you, Pro Hero Razor. I'm the Pro Hero Altera, the head of the kitchen faculty and the one you've been in contact with since you first applied. You may call me that or May."

( AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 )

In addition to having a body that can ingest literally anything it seems, my quirk allows me to create and manipulate anything I eat or drink. Fortunately, this allows me to work relatively independently, similar to you!

Thats good to note”, Razor says, “do you have a certain amount of items you can store, or can you just eat things infinitely?

This maidbot hereby belongs to you. You'll get any emergency correspondences from him as well as any help you might need. You'll get more directions on how to use him later, but overall think of him as a personal assistant.

thank you...”, Razor looks it over, “emergency correspondence? What kind? Like if the school is under attack?

Pleasure to finally meet you, Pro Hero Razor. I'm the Pro Hero Altera, the head of the kitchen faculty and the one you've been in contact with since you first applied. You may call me that or May.

It is nice to meet you, May. As head of the kitchen facility, does that make you the Chef de Cuisine? Or does that title belong to Ci while you are the manager? Either way, I am happy to work with you” he extends a floating hand for her to shake as both of his regular hands sit at his side arms bent, “do you mind if i rinse those vegetables and prep them for use?

I heard there were more staff members working as heroes at the current moment, what positions do they fill in the brigade de cuisine? do they have specific roles , or is it a laid back kitchen where everyone just kinda cooks the same things, Ive worked in both conditions.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Kitchen)

Ci continued to quickly clean the rest of the dishes answering, " It's infinite in theory as there's a time limit. After 36 hours, I can't control an item anymore unless I ingest it again. Besides that, the only limit is my tastebuds and whether or not I'm full!"

Ci then laughed before continuing, "And also in theory, definitely if the school is under attack, but Kyu and the rest of the administrative staff have ways of keeping that type of stuff under wrap without alerting others if not needed, so that'd definitely be a major threat if we were to be called in for such. More frequently though."

May stepped in and finished, "More frequently though, you'll be told if things like the rest of the faculty getting caught up in hero work, as we all have active licenses, per the school contract."

Ci nodded, "There's even been times where we all left from here to help take care of a fire a few blocks down! Fortunately, it was after lunch ended or we probably would have been in a predicament!"

May sat the vegetables down and shook Razor's floating hand, "Feel free! Though I guess I should lead you to your station first..."

She motioned for him to follow her to the other side of the kitchen where she revealed a setup that included almost any appliance he'd ever need, "The main freezer is just to the left with the garden being through the door I just came through. We also have a room in the back for the more unique appliances we may use while cooking, including a grill, steamer, more maker, etc, etc"

May then paused for a moment as she pondered Razor's question about the hierarchy of their kitchen, "Honestly, our crew kind of works a bit like both. Despite coming from different paths of life, we're all here for the same reason, to cook food. As such, we all work in a way that above all is respectful and conducive to each other. In addition, everyone gets a say in basically any aspect of the kitchen, even the hiring of new staff. On the other hand, we work in a way that allows everyone's strengths to shine forward. As such, when there are times where you aren't as strong of a chef, it's advised that you listen to someone who might have more experience in that particular area and listen and learn until you can figure it out. In addition, we also have what I like to call a "No Touch List": a List of specific things that you cannot cook, for whatever reason. I'll have you submit that for archival purposes a bit later, but for now, I'm sure we'll be fine. On a similar note, we all have our varied strengths and even more variety on our menus so there's a lot of times where everyone is working on extremely different dishes, for extremely different reasons as well, which adds a bit to the disorder at times, but it's all for a good cause."

May smiled and turned to face Razor, continuing to smile, "Overall, I think you will be a very positive addition to our staff."

Tchtricity nodded from where he was checking the dish requests for the upcoming brunch period, before turning and adding, "One more thing though. Even with the freedom the kitchen exercises in it's hieracrchy, think of May as your supervisor, as she is the link between the kitchen staff and the administration. As such, she plays the critical role of making sure everything that needs to be done that connects this staff with the school is in order. If you ever need to contact us, unless it's an emergency, go through her and she'll give you the proper course of action. That way we can get to you in an efficient manner, alongside our other duties."

Ci smiled, finishing up the rest of the dishes with the disembodied hand, "This guy is great, you'll make it to exec chef in no time!"

May mentally facepalmed, shocked that she forgot to explain that alongside the rest of her talk of the hierarchy, "Oh yeah!"

"We do have official titles though there are only two: Sous Chef & Executive Chef. The title of Sous chef is given to everyone when they first join. It's essentially a probationary title given to give you time to get used to everything, master your duties, and learn what you need to about the school before being thrown into the vat of oil as they say. Although there are a few things the title restricts, it's mostly so the faculty and staff that may have an issue will come to one of the executives for matters that aren't emergencies or pertaining directly to you. As for the few restrictions, the title prohibits the use of the Legendary Vault and you will have to undergo a uniform inspection every morning, and a duty inspection at random intervals. In addition, all faculty dishes are left to executive chefs due to many times, the faculty sometimes aren't able to contact new faculty immediately, as well as the other way around, which is sometimes needed for clarity purposes."

May shook her hand dismissively, "But I'm sure you'll also be given the okay very soon. After all, it seems Ci has already given his approval, and contrary to popular belief, he's the toughest one of the staff when it comes to the inspections!"

Ci stuck his tongue out at May, "It's not my fault I have standards! I want the group to succeed at all times!"

Techtricity snorted, joking "Yeah, I'm sure. Which is why you refuse to call anyone by their last name or hero name in a professional environment."

Ci held his hands up in defense, "We're all a family here. Besides, I don't see you complaining too much, Kyu".

Ci threw a wink towards Techtricity, who in turn just chuckled even more, "Fair enough. Anyway, I've looked over the request from the general course teachers, and fortunately, it's rather mild. All of them remind me of your stereotypical bento box, just with different entrees. Sending the list now. However, many of the teachers are absent today at the conference, so you have to only make food for 24 teachers instead of the usual 37. As for attendance, all general students are in great health and coming to the cafeteria for lunch, so there's no reprieve there. Results of the survey seem to be mostly inconclusive so I suggest starting with the 20% rule and working from there when they start to arrive, which will be in T-minus 20 minutes. Menu choices sent to your maidbots as well."

As techtricity flipped through his notes to find more information to convey, Ci slipped over to may and Razor and whispered, "I don't know if you know this yet, but Kyu's title of Support Head, while inspired by his tenure as Support course teacher, actually stems from his jack of all trades nature. He works in administration making sure the day to day operations of nearly every department runs smoothly. Honestly, I don't know how he manages it all. From helping the kitchen staff, keeping the support course on track, and working as an assistant for David, it's a lot."

May grinned, "Being a cyborg probably helps, but I agree. He does a lot, and you'll 100% be seeing more of him in the future. There's also the fact that he's retired from heroics. Despite still having his license for emergencies, he spends 24/7 making sure the school is running. Although he's not the very head of the administrative staff, he's definitely one of the most respected. Everyday, he acts as an Aboyeur for us, keeping tabs on the teacher's requests as well as the students general opinion on the lunch menu so we can have some type of semblance of prepping as early as possible."

Ci nodded, "To be fair though, the entirety of the administration are beasts: Kyu, David, the headmaster, all of them. They do so much but keep most of there work in the shadows. It's kind of crazy, honestly, as well as a bit scary. I mean, imagine if they were bad guys. They'd be very major forces to be reckoned with. Plus, their quirks are all impossibly powerful, though I'm sure there still hiding the extent of their power from us mere mortals!".

Techtricity looked up to open his mouth and speak again, when he finally noticed the three, Ci and May both laughing. Techtricity rolled his eyes but smirked, "Come on guys! It's already T-minus 19,23 (minutes, seconds)! We should start prepping!"

May and Ci both laughed, "We'll talk more after this rush."

They both then went to their respective stations and pulled up the stats Kyu sent them as well as looked over the menu. They then began prepping, Ci prepping the entrees and May working on sides. Though neither of them said a word, it was clear that they were in sync when it came to what needed to be done, especially given May's "No Touch List" including many of the entrees on the list.

Kyu laughed as he walked next to Razor, "Although we can never reach their level of synchronicity today, we can at the very least mimic it. Would you rather work on the entrees or the sides? "
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 A little bit of character-building horn-tooting, but well-deserved ;]

Last edited:
Razor followed May to his station and started to prepare the vegetables. He listened to the 3 talk intently, though some of the things went over his head. One of which definitely did not though, “a uniform inspection? does that mean like an Xray, or a private inspection, because my costume doesn’t exactly do well with xrays...” he didnt recall the staff having a dress code to his knowledge, Though he would be bummed about having to wear a shirt, he would be alright with it if it was needed, “also, what is inquired with a duty inspection?”.

When asked it he would prefer to do sides or entrees today, he thought about the bento boxes they would be preparing, “what sides will be in todays boxes?

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Kitchen)

“a uniform inspection? does that mean like an Xray, or a private inspection, because my costume doesn’t exactly do well with xrays... also, what is inquired with a duty inspection?”

Ci laughed, "While that would be a sight to behold, I'm sure, a uniform inspection is just May checking to make sure you have your staff lanyard on while working. It's part of the thing that helps students and other faculty get used to you in the beginning. Honestly, it gets in the way a bit though, so I feel it definitely works as a way to see if you actually want to be here."

May continued, "The duty inspection, on the other hand, is just one of us checking in on you and seeing if your work is up to whatever personal standards we may hold. Although you probably receive multiple from various people, such as me and Ci, you'll go through one with all of us before you're upgraded to an exec chef. Once you're an exec chef, you pretty much have the freedom to do as you please, as long as it's doesn't hamper our productive environment."

As they talked, they continued prepping, seeming to work even faster as they continued. Techtricity, on the other hand, finished setting something up for Razor.

“what sides will be in todays boxes?”

Techtricity smiled, "I'm glad you asked, as it gives me the opportunity to show you how to work your maidbot! All you need to know is that he responds to any voice commands you may have. As May and Ci filled you in on inspections, I spent a minute setting up your bot to receive correspondences and messages from the administration and the rest of the kitchen staff, more contacts will be added later on this week. But anyway, the list of requests are in the correspondence I just sent, if you wanna try out the little guy."

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

An announcement would sound in the loudspeakers. "Attention: All supervisory staff except class teachers and their assistants are to report to the gymnasium immediately. This is a routine meeting. Say again, this is a routine meeting. Teachers, please gather your students for attendance." All the staff at U.A. except for Razor have been trained to respond to villain attacks at U.A. as smoothly as possible without alerting students. Part of that training includes code words.

Immediate Meeting = Low level threat
Impromptu Meeting = Medium
Routine Meeting = High
Gather for Attendance = Protect Students based on threat level

Manipulator and Gewehr would be in the gymnasium as the pro heroes throughout the school trickled in.

Webs Elk Webs Elk AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 HerculePyro HerculePyro Kapowne Kapowne EMIYAman EMIYAman

Alright... Maidbot, what are todays requested sides?”, Razor asks

Attention: All supervisory staff except class teachers and their assistants are to report to the gymnasium immediately. This is a routine meeting. Say again, this is a routine meeting. Teachers, please gather your students for attendance.

Razor listens to the intercom, “a routine meeting? It’ll be nice to go to one of those, maybe you can introduce me to everyone else. Id love to see the look on my old teachers face when he sees im working with him”, Razor was smiling, but quickly realized that there was nothing to smile about as he saw everyone else around him with a serious face, “whats up everyone? It looks like you will be attending a funral or something. Are they really that bad?
Razor listens for an explication. His face turns grim as he hears what ‘routine meeting’ means, “oh”, he cracks his knuckles on his right hand, “guess i get to show off how protective I can be for the students then.”

Webs Elk Webs Elk Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Kitchen)

As Techtricity waited, he got an alert that many of the school security measures were tripped by a rather sizable group, Oh my ... On the first day of school?

techtricity then received a message from Manipulator, causing his features to darken.

“Alright... Maidbot, what are todays requested sides?”

Attention: All supervisory staff except class teachers and their assistants are to report to the gymnasium immediately. This is a routine meeting. Say again, this is a routine meeting. Teachers, please gather your students for attendance.”

There's the signal, Techtricity thought as he turned to Ci and May, both of their expressions now mirroring Kyu's, "Do you think this might be planned because of the conference? It seems a bit sketchy that there's also fires going on."

Techtricity nodded, "It does seem sketchy"

“a routine meeting? It’ll be nice to go to one of those, maybe you can introduce me to everyone else. Id love to see the look on my old teachers' face when he sees I'm working with him... whats up everyone? It looks like you will be attending a funeral or something. Are they really that bad?”

Techricity paused, which gave Ci the incentive to explain, "Meetings announced over the intercom means that the school is under attack, specifically by a threat that can't be easily contained."

Techtricity continued, "A routine meeting specifically means that it's a major level threat for whatever reasons. You'll learn more about this later though. Right now, you three need to get to the Gym. I have to take care of some administrative matters before meeting up with everyone there."

Techtricity let his hair fall back down turning towards the door. he was about to walk out when he stopped, "Ci. May. I'm leaving Razor in your hands. Get to the gym, and explain the situation to Manipulator and Gewehr. They'll instruct you from there."

Ci and May nodded as Techtricity walked out of the room, "You got it!"

May motioned for Razor to put on the lanyard, "This is also what the lanyard is for. As you aren't really in the system yet, Kyu's security measures would target you alongside the villains if you weren't wearing it. Nevertheless, follow us!"

Ci and May hurried out of the room, leading Razor to the gym. once arriving, alongside many of the other nonteaching staff, they looked around for Manipulator

( Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Thought this would be a good way to handle their situation)

Overburdened Support Head - Psyren

After the long morning, retrieving her supplies and handing those two attackers off to the police, Psyren finally sat down at her desk and began work on building and upgrading support items. She was about an hour into it when the announcement of a routine meeting came over the loudspeakers.
Ren flipped up her welding mask and shook her hand, ending the small stream of fire she’d been conjuring.

“Really? Of all days why is there an incursion now, ughhh” She groaned in frustration.

Her iguana familiar simply stuck out its tongue at her before shifting into a Raven. Ren swapped her welders mask for her hat and, her arms hanging at her sides in defeat, floated to the gymnasium. On her way through the support course she checked in on the teachers there to make sure they had the students under control, most of the students hadn’t seemed to notice over the sounds of the various machines and tinkering happening.

She arrived at the gym and floated over to be seated in the air, casually stroking her Raven’s spectral feathers in anticipation for Manipulator to begin.

Last edited:
Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Running Around)

As Techtricity ran around, he started checking the security cameras, while directing staff to use the quickest path to the gym as possible. Kyu was shocked to see the face of the #25 hero on the screen, surprising because he's been missing for half a year now. He started glancing at other individuals in the group and realized many of them were also pro heroes that went missing in the last year or so, I knew it had to have been more than a coincidence...

Techtiricty, deep in thought over the revelation ran around a corner, and almost bumped into Mr. Harmony, who sat sleeping in his chair. Techtricity, had they been in a different situation, would have laughed, but unfortunately they had other matters to attend to. Techtricity told the secretary to go ahead while he handled Mr. Harmony.

Turning towards the number two hero, he sent a very mild shock to the man. Definitely not enough to do any damage, but enough to literally jolt him awake, "I apologize for that Mr. Harmony, but I'm afraid we're under a bit of a situation right now. If you could follow me, I'll explain the situation, but we need to keep moving."

As they made their way to his office, Techtricity explained that the school was under lockdown, under the threat of an attack. The explanation made Techtricity pause, however, wondering what happened to them again. After all, they were joined by an individual that was on the forefront of heroics, #25 being nothing to scoff at. It didn't make sense that they would do something like this, but he had to keep in mind that they also knew the proper procedures to follow if they wanted to visit the new generation of heroes.

New generation of heroes.

Is someone after the kids?

Upon reaching his office, Techtricity invited Mr. harmony in. He then kicked the wall next to the door, causing his desk to rise up, revealing a staircase, "Please wait up here a moment. I must take care of something first"

Techtricity disappeared down the stairs for a few minutes. When he came back up, he was empty-handed, but behind him were a swarm of orbs, all of them about the size of a basketball. Once he reached the top, he stood next to Mr. Harmony as the orbs continued to fly out of the room. He sent a quick message to Manipulator before turning to Mr. Harmony, "Okay, we have to go to the gym now. I apologize once again for getting you involved in this and you haven't even had your interview yet."

Gym
Manipulator would receive the message soon:

Phase 1 finished. The security traps are getting in place now. I have Mr. Harmony with me and we'll be making our way there now. I repeat. Phase 1 finished.
( ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 )

Mr. Harmony
24+bang+silver+fang.png
Feeling the tingling of electricity course through his body, he jolted up, ad quickly wiped away the spit drizzling down his chin. A deep snort was heard before muttering, "WoOo, what.." is all that was heard until Techtricity was dragging him, "I apologize for that Mr. Harmony, but I'm afraid we're under a bit of a situation right now. If you could follow me, I'll explain the situation, but we need to keep moving." Daisuke was still half asleep, but kept blinking to open his eyes, "Wait-what's happening...who are you?!" he asked until his eyes adjusted to the lighting. His eyelids kept sinking down, he got frustrated and went into Ember Mode, his adrenaline pumping within his body. Before he knew it he was in Techtricity's office, "Please wait up here a moment. I must take care of something first" Daisuke was deactivating, his mind still worried as he re-thought of what Techtricity explained, "No one shall touch my Koto-bean.." he muttered as he crossed his arms, thinking of who the villain behind all of this was, could it be his youngest son? There was a possibility. "Okay, we have to go to the gym now. I apologize once again for getting you involved in this and you haven't even had your interview yet." he turned to him and remembered why he was in the school in the first place, "Please there is no need to apologize for the interview.." he said as he watched the orbs fly.

Webs Elk Webs Elk
(I had to add the Koto-bean part)

Chit_Sang.png

Kono had spent the whole next morning in the Black Serpents' garage working on gadgets in preparation for his infiltration of UA. He was sat on a stool, leaning forward over a metal desk with a soldering iron and tweezers in his hand, his nostrils filled with the garage's now familiar smells of hot metal and greasy concrete. His handheld EMP was finished; he just needed to find some inconspicuous way to test it. Right now he was modifying his stun gun, his personal sidearm. Normally it was a single shot weapon for emergencies, but Kono was cannibalizing similar stun guns for parts to make it shoot multiple times. This was UA after all, their security had to be a force to be reckoned with.

He leaned back to stretch, and right in the middle of a yawn Kono heard the side door open with a loud metal *creak*. Panicked he grabbed his stun gun off the table and pointed it at the door, realizing as soon as he'd done so that half of his piece was still in pieces on the desk in front of him. However once the figure from behind the door was revealed, Kono lowered the gun and cursed under his breath. "Dammit Chen, could you at least warn a guy before you show up?"

Triple_Threat_Triad_earthbender.png

"I did! It's not my fault you don't answer your phone, you idiot." Chen yelled back at his cousin. The deal he'd struck with the Serpents involved Chen coming to check on his cousin personally every day he was using the garage. Being only the first day it was understandable that Kono wasn't used to the procedure. Kono was the only one using the space as well, and with his meeting with Senshi still fresh in his mind, he was still a bit jumpy.

"Oh..." Snatching his phone from under the desk, sure enough, the text was right there. "Guess I could use a real night's sleep. I didn't even hear it beep." Kono had worked all through last night, keeping himself awake with his combined focus and pack of AAA batteries. He dug the small cardboard box out of his chest pocket and shook out another morsel of energy. "I gotta pick up a new pack from home." he thought. He brought the negative end to his lips, and a lime green glow sizzled on the positive end.

"
That can't be good for you cos." Chen joked, acting like it was a real cigarette. Kono flopped his hand up and down in response, as if to say 'who cares man'. "Well, if you aren't concerned about your health," Chen said semi-seriously, "I thought maybe you'd be concerned about your new employer." Kono knew he meant Senshi. He finished draining the AAA, and flicked it into a trash bin before responding.

"
What's up?" Kono hadn't planned on contacting him until he'd gotten his gadgets in order, so it must have to do with the Serpents' original request. But why would Chen say he'd be concerned? "Did he finish the job for you guys?"

"
He did actually, with frightening efficiency. The missing persons reports were only just submitted this morning. Whatever he does with these heroes, it's like they're wiped off the map. King Cobra was right to hire him. Just be sure you don't piss him off cos." A bead of sweat formed on Kono's neck, remembering the moans of the people locked in Senshi's warehouse. "Heh, you got that right. I won't." Chen had genuine concern in his eyes. Kono and him were like brothers, even more so after they had both escaped to Japan from Taiwanese prison. Neither wanted to lose the other. "That's not what you wanted to tell me though, is it?"

Chen shook his head slowly. "Rumors floating around our intel team. Got a report that UA was gonna get hit with an attack today. As far as I know it hasn't happened yet, but if it does it's gonna make your current job a lot harder. They'll beef up security if they even get a whiff of this." Just then they both turned to a radio that had been playing quietly in the background as Kono worked. The breaking news jingle played, and as it stopped Kono grabbed the radio's power plug, turning up the device's volume by using his quirk. "-unconfirmed reports that Blazer, the #25 ranked pro hero that has been missing for just over 6 months, has been spotted at the Tantooin Metro Station. Callers described him as malnourished, and reported him and a small group of unidentified individuals exited the station together in the direction of UA High School. While these accounts remain unconfirmed...."

Kono tried to picture Blazer in his mind, knowing that he'd seen his face recently for some reason. Then it hit him. The heads on the pikes in his vision. The one that Senshi induced while he was at the warehouse. Kono's eyes widened at the realization, getting the attention of his cousin. "Hey man you okay? Do you think this might be related to the rumors?"

Kono nodded, feeling a mix of fear and anger. This has Senshi written all over it, but his cousin didn't know that. Rather than try to explain why Senshi would attack UA now ahead of the planned date, since Kono himself didn't understand the reasoning, Kono decided the best thing was to try and get a hold of the man himself. "I don't know cos." Kono picked his phone back up and stood up from the stool. "Hey man I gotta make a quick call, you mind closing this place up for me?"

"
Oh no, you aren't roping me into this. I've got administrating work to do. Tell you what, I'll get out of your hair ok?" Kono nodded as he typed in Senshi's number, looking up to see his cousin was already at the door. "Don't get in over your head alright?"

"
Alright man I won't. I'll see you later." Chen nodded back and closed the side door behind him. Kono pressed call and waited for Senshi to pick up. An annoying number of rings later, he heard a *click*, then started speaking before Senshi could even get a word in. "Senshi it's Kono. UA is about to be attacked, do you know anything about this? And if it was your idea, what the actual hell?? Why wasn't I told you were already planning something?"

Interaction ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 (Senshi)

Last edited:
Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
The reflection of the syringe glowed in the light of his warehouse as he was about to inject it into one of his test subjects but the vibrating in his pocket man him almost miss a vain. He didn't inject it, but some of the serum gushed out. He waited a couple of seconds for the buzzing to stop but it wouldn't. He sighed in frustration, the test subject wouldn't be unconscious for long. Senshi picked up the phone and put it to his ear, "Senshi it's Kono. UA is about to be attacked, do you know anything about this? And if it was your idea, what the actual hell?? Why wasn't I told you were already planning something?"

He let out another, loud, aggravated sigh, "Are you questioning my actions and authority, Kono?" he asked, chillingly calm, no signs for anger or annoyance from his voice despite his sigh. "Because if you are, I advise you not to do that. Ever." he said sternly as he peered at his test subject, he was twitching every now and then. Not a good sign. He had to quickly inject it before he put up a fight. With a grunt he stabbed the syringe filled with a dense, blue liquid inside the hero's vein. The liquid spread quickly and his humanity no longer existed. The hero, who was No.32 hero: Leone and his quirk was "Lion" meaning he had both the physical features of a lion and any abilities a lion had. "Once we made our deal I've been very busy. I did make the decision to attack U.A. but we are not going to kill or kidnap anyone, I'm simply sending a message.." he said as Leone roared, his eyes were filled with rage and was now a predator than a civilized hero. Senshi chuckled at the sight as he backed away, It worked..finally after so long.. he thought as he narrowed his eyes.

He grabbed a green syringe and quickly injected it inside the hero, he calmed down and fell unconscious once again. "If anything goes sideways--which is very unlikely--you or your gang won't have anything to do with this. You won't be arrested. This had nothing to do with you, the only time were I need your assistance is during the Sports Festival's kidnapping, understood?" he said checking Leone's pulse. "Also word of advice, Kono, do watch what you say.." he said before hanging up and putting the phone down. The hero still had his pulse, the antidote worked. Senshi smiled grimly, "Now, to be on my merry way.." he said before picking up he shackled hero and putting him back in the cell.

The blue serum: An almost drug like liquid that amplify the quirk, but depending on the quirk itself and the quirk user, they will lose any humane thoughts and actions and will destroy everyone and everything in their path. The quirk will activate even when unconscious, and even when they're close to death, unless they over use their quirk until death it can't be stopped. Only the antidote can stop the serum

The green serum: Reverses all duties of the blue serum, although the body will still be in pain, it stops them from destroying everything in their path. Too much will weaken the quirk from it's normal state.

Interacting - J. Africa J. Africa

Last edited:
( Clair Farron - #FFFFFF Lumos - #E0C56E )

Interacting with: Anyone.

Searching inside his coat pocket, he extracted what he had wanted from inside. "C'mon, Lumos... Let me have a go, I got him for us so stop hogging all the attention!" Clair whined irritably from within, the blonde mathematician was desperate and needy today, more so than usual.
"Oh do shut up. I had to dispose of him, I warned you I'd tell you the truth if you kept up your nagging." Lumos remonstrated irritably, whispering behind the golden mask he wore on his face as he crossed one ankle over the other whilst his nimble fingers flicked through the olive wood rosary, holding it up to his nose as he inhaled the scent which reminded him of that holiday to Crete. That had been a fun few weeks, especially with the police being so... gullible. Deo meo duce, the hunt had never been quite so pleasurable. All those little backstreets. It took such work to dispose of the trash, but the results were worth it.

"YOU DID WHAT?! LUMOS, THAT'S NOT FAIR! I ONLY GOT HIM A WEEK AGO!" Clair shouted angrily, trying to make his alter listen to him as he felt the rage hit again. There was a brief struggle for control and he lost again, as always. "God his skin was so soft... I really liked him, you insoluble equation." Clair snapped, deciding to sulk and use one of his mathematical insults against his other personality. No, he had to remain in control. Calculate all probabilities, decode the algorithm. Lumos was the more controlled one in these situations despite being younger, that's why he was in charge now. Being more personable and charismatic was why he got to be in control when it was a normal workday. None of his colleagues had a bad word to say about Clair Farron, theoretical mathematician and workaholic. They'd never guess about Lumos, or the fact that they were the Rapture serial killer.

"Yes, and due to the heat he was already starting to smell, the dirty little bitch. I had to replace him or he'd have drawn attention to us. You know the cycle tends to pick up in the summertime, you must trust me. I know what I'm doing." The clicking of the rosary beads brought order and calm to his mind, the prayer's repeating over and over as he drew himself into a sort of trance, replenishing his energy. U.A. hadn't really interested him, the security was too high to bother with but this mission sounded interesting and it had been quite a while since they were lucky enough to get a special boyfriend like the ones they might have a chance to acquire there. They were all heathens but he would make martyrs of them, he would make the Lord forgive them through their payment of flesh and blood... It was what had to happen, what would happen as Lumos stood up in his white and gold robes and began sharpening his double-headed sword which got Clair very excited.

"A-Are we gonna do it? Are we going to get a real hero as our next boyfriend?" The mathematician asked with a certain glee in his thoughts, making the dominant personality smirk. "Perhaps, Clair, perhaps. If you're very good and very quiet for me and with permission from the boss, we might yet get one of them as a new boyfriend." Lumos nodded, standing up and walking into the main communal area with Seraphim Lightbringer strapped to his back, picking up a couple of syringes and needles, fillling 2 with the blue liquid and 1 with the green liquid. A potent countermeasure in case things went down south and he needed more power.

1587763316117.png
Sinful Veng
Current Bloodied Hand; Crumble: the ability to turn any non-living item to dust.

Kiara sat cross legged, awaiting the moment she had been looking forward to. She was charging into her old school and she would have a hayday with slaughtering all the old 'heroes' of her day. "You know... I will not be taking any orders from any of you..." She said to other villains in the area. She had been twirling a ring belonging to the local hero 'escapade' who used his quirk to break down rubble. "These fakes are only in the business for the fame and money... none of them truly care about the little people out there..." She said as she smirked.

Kiara slowly stood as she tossed the ring further into the tunnels. "It's almost time.... I have a surprise for you David.... and I am going to enjoy seeing your face once you see what you have created..." Kiara slowly put her mask onto her face, her hands showing that they had blood on them. As she walked into the more lit area it was revealed the knives, sword, and a gun attached to her suit. She slowly walked up and patted someone on the shoulder, then slowly held their hand as she looked them in the eyes. Her eyes became a bright red as she smiled with evil delight. "Lets kill us some fakes, am I right Blazer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back