• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (Always Open) Villain/Hero Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Razor Recognized the voice, “you again, who even are you?”, The lazer reflects off of Razor’s arm and the daggars bounce off his metal layer, “could you not do that?”, he creates a metal leg behind the man and spartan kicks him in the back. He follows the kick with a punch in the face using a floating arm he creates.
"I am Victor Buki-ya"

He turns the knuckle into a soft pillow not hurting him and kicks him. "is that all you got Hero i was wrong your not a true hero" he cackled. "your worse than my own brother".

C462061B-2C28-4BB1-BA3B-D57B28CC28FB.png

I havent even gotten started yet”. He uses his scarf as a metalic whip made of chains and cuts through bits and pieces of Victor’s armor. He makes the knuckle tear through the pillow with blade claws similar to wolverines.

At this moment Razor was just fighting to fight. He wasnt using all the tricks up His sleeves. “Without that armor I beat you without even trying. What does that say about you if im not a true hero.

Last edited:
48EA200A-4159-4899-A51D-3B5F6AA24E72.png

Razor encases the missle in metal until it blows up. When he sees the gas come out he makes a gas mask out of his metal and puts it on, “I shouldn’t have expected you to fight fair” he says with his voice becoming muffled by the mask. He creates freddy kruger glowes and makes them float around victor, carving away at his suit

KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha

he then fixed the suit with his quirk and made the gloves melt and the hands too. " HAHAHA! you wont win" he cackles brushing the dirt of his suit. then he grabs him and starts slowly melting him.

3BDD5122-20D0-4C2B-874F-659A973E0782.png

Its funny how you think you will”, he creates thousands of swords around them, “now you can either let go of me, or this might start to get personal.” He notices the cameras and the live recording. Sighs and puts a lens cap over each camera.

((A forcefield isnt an object, and doesnt he need to use up materials the size of a microwave in order to make things even with the suit? Yeah you are doing that a tad bit too much. Im still trying to figure out how hes ble to change razors metal.
Do you mind if I end the fight in a funny way?))
(Forget the field, he can change any material into anything he can think of including skin and bone, im sorry, and sure but not too quick)

83EA3583-4834-42C4-A33C-1A1E428C541C.png

Razor can feel himself melting and it is quite painful, “it seems like it just got personal.

he starts the peel away at the suit using the swords until there is nothing left, then down the skin leaving Victor with one layer of skin showing visable muscle without the bleeding, then puts handcuffs around him and dangles him like he did the first time , “its gonna hurt to move for the next few weeks. Make sure you get plenty of rest while you heal. In an insane asylum.” He makes sure to stay away from him after geting his arm and face partially melted

((maybe it isnt as humorous as it seemed in my head, putting it in text actually made it quite horrific))

((Sorry, gonna do that from now on deleting the stuff from my side so it doesnt have to be seen))

Last edited:
images

Queen barely even noticed when Victor killed someone and certainly didn't think it was because they had killed one of her children. At her command hundreds of ants walked into the candy store through any opening they could find. She wasn't stupid enough to leave herself undefended after all. The ants in the store made their demands clear by forming words on the floor. "We just want the candy." After some time, enough that she thought the humans had read it she ordered them to rearrange themselves and pass on the second message. "Just leave and we won't hurt you." To make clear that it was no idle threat she had the rest of her colony cover the windows and thus reveal just how many of them there were.

Daiyamondo Kesshō
Daiya would be at his agency doing paperwork for some UA defense system. Later he had an email about a festival for children and told him to be a entertainer 'cause they know he loves kids. "Alright time to entertain some kids" hed go straight to the festival and tell kids his heroic adventures and his battles and the kids enjoyed it. here is a sample of what he said "I was once fighting a villain named Fade, he had a quirk that made him invisible but he was no match for me, I used my diamond quirk to pound him to the ground and thats the end".

View attachment 697991

Razor can feel himself melting and it is quite painful, “it seems like it just got personal.

he starts the peel away at the suit using the swords until there is nothing left, then down the skin leaving Victor with one layer of skin showing visable muscle without the bleeding, then puts handcuffs around him and dangles him like he did the first time , “its gonna hurt to move for the next few weeks. Make sure you get plenty of rest while you heal. In an insane asylum.” He makes sure to stay away from him after geting his arm and face partially melted

((maybe it isnt as humorous as it seemed in my head, putting it in text actually made it quite horrific))

((Sorry, gonna do that from now on deleting the stuff from my side so it doesnt have to be seen))

his skin healed up quickly and then said "It just did". hed break out of the grip and made a smoke grenade out of some metal he was holding on too and escaped. "bye bye" he said leaving unseen.

Razor looks around for Victor after the smoke clears, but it it seems that he had escaped, “Damn it...”, Razor says with a sigh. He had him on the ropes. He even took out the big gun—er.. swords. Speaking of which, he makes them dissapear. Immediately the people broudcasting them on the news start to swarm him. Asking him questions.

“Who was that?”
“Was that really the hero killer?”
“How did he free himself”
“How did you survive”

That was Victor Buki-ya, yes he was the hero killer, I don't know how he got away, and Dont worry, I was faking the damage.

In reality, he was hurt by victor and this suprised him. Nobody had been able to land a hit on him in 2 years, since before he perfected his metal layer while he was a student at UA. Anyone that tried had broken their hands.

Was something distracting him. No that wasnt it... did anyone find out his weakness? No, his memory was in tact. It must have been the suit. How else would he have been able to change the metal that he has to constantly will into existence. It didnt make sense, And he would have to get to the bottom of it. But not right now. He had to find the man first, and he didnt think he would today. Not when the man was healing. He just hoped that he wouldnt target someone else.

He leaves the area and checks on the people that were hurt by Victor earlier. Luckily not everyone in each explosion was dead. But whoever has survived was badly injured.
He wished he could help them, but as it was now either he would have to actually start using his hero funds himself, or he needed a new second job.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Daiyamondo Kesshō

When the festival was over he saw Razor injured. "Are you ok, Razor" Daiya asked. then he saw a couple of people dead and some badly injured by Victor's attack. "Razor who did this Damn this is bad" he said worried.
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Victor was working to repair his suit. Laughing at the fact that a hero like Razor was actually able to beat him. When he was done he put it back on and cackled "i will kill you Razor if its the last thing i do".

51263808-3387-4468-9453-C1F2CD576937.png

Razor made sure the press was gone before he answered any of his questions.

A hero killer by the name of Victor Buki-ya. To be honest with you, I dont think I would have lasted much longer. Something was seriously wrong with me during that fight...”, Razor sighs, “Id be careful not to mess with him if I were you, he can turn materials into completely different ones and has the smarts on how to make all kinds of weapons. Im pretty sure if he’s able to somehow use a nonexistent material such as mine, he can definitely change diamonds.

He blinks in pain still recovering from part of his chest melting, “he has a weird obsession with gloves. Tell any hero that you know wears gloves to take them off if they can. I dont know who could be considered safe.

The ambulances were arriving, so that was good for the people that survived at least, “can you help me check the rubble for survivors?

"Sure but i should introduce myself im Daiyamondo Kessho, Pro hero". then he used his quirk to remove the rubble and found 20 survivors. "Look razor i found some" he shouted.
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Last edited:
Kyushu aka Techtricity

(Warehouse Roof)

“You damn heroes! Thinking this is a game! You hold your quirks over ordinary folks heads and then get mad when we try to use our natural abilities creatively!”.

Techtricity looked surprised at her reaction. After all, he was certain that they'd know exactly who he was. But then again, he hasn't been in the limelight for about a decade now, his position in the top 10 falling squarely due to him focusing on UA and not being as out there as he once was. Besides, he was fine with not being as much of an icon anymore when he knew Assembleo was doing an amazing job publicly striking fear into the hearts of villains, Speaking of which, we haven't gone out for lunch in a while, we need to catch up.

Glancing over the sibling duo, Techtricity reckoned that they were barely in their 20s at most, so needless to say, he wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know who he was immediately. Nevertheless, although he couldn't speak for others, he was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Seeing the roof tiles flying towards him, Techtricity mentally applauded her use of her surroundings. Almost instantaneously, he shot a bolt of electricity at each one. As he shot the last few, he spotted the girl charging him with her harpoon. Grinning, Techtricity pretended not to notice as he finished off the tiles.

Right before the girl stabbed him in the abdomen, Techtricity looked her in the eyes, "I apologize for this but this might hurt".

The girl looked surprised and on guard but as her harpoon dug into Techtricity's body, she immediately realized her mistake, the electricity flowing through channeling through the harpoon. Techtricity focused the electricity within his body to deliver a nonlethal dosage but enough to knock her out, the girl falling unconscious.

Techtricity looked around at the roof, making a mental note of the damages, I'll be sure to send over enough to fix this roof back...

He then turned towards Psyren as she battled the brother, “Dammit, how many quirks do you have! You damn witch!”

Although he enjoyed his own quirk immensely, Techtricity always admired Psyren's quirk and it's multipurpose usage, after all, it always seemed like she had the perfect thing for every occasion. Plus, watching the transformation of her familiar was always interesting as well.

As the man knocked off Psyren's hat, Techtricity could feel the tone shift within Psyren, knowing that she was definitely not pleased. As the hat flew, Techtricity silently flew over and grabbed it before it went off the roof. As he did so, he was reminded of the hole in his side, I better remember to patch that up once I get back to UA. It'd be unprofessional to work with a hole in my midsection.

As Psyren's color scheme changed and she shot a stream of winds at the thief, Techtricity knew it wouldn't take her long to finish the battle once it hit. As the thief started slowing down, Techtricity noticed Psyren's glance towards him, which gave him the perfect opportunity to toss her hat back to her, "You're doing great, though don't forget to keep your eyes squarely on the enemy"

Techtricity motioned to the thief who was slowly but surely preparing another attack.

HerculePyro HerculePyro (I was gonna do something different but decided to show more of his character rather than abilities)

3f9906602da6e0e106cd49a30f4c0372457188ab_hq.jpg

Kono arrived back at his cousin Chen's safehouse late in the evening. The Black Serpent gang had many such safehouses around the wards they controlled, but this was the one that his cousin managed personally. It was located in the outskirts of Tokyo, in an abandoned but unassuming apartment complex. Kono slowly pulled his car into an ally along the side of the building and parked the car in the apartment garage, out of view from the street. He got out and walked back into the ally to check his surroundings, then after seeing the coast was clear, he climbed the stairwell up to the third floor and arrived at the door of the safehouse.

Kono again checked his surroundings, and then let himself into the apartment. Finally his nerves released the tension that had built up throughout his meeting with Senshi. "Good to be back somewhere I know," he said to himself. "I'd take this dingy old place any day over that creepy warehouse." Before he did anything Kono checked the automated security system he had built for this place, a warning alarm and a modified stun gun trained at the door, which was set to go off if the door was broken down. After seeing that nothing had been tripped, he went to the back room where Chen usually stayed when on business. Quietly he opened the door and said "Chen, I'm home." His cousin however was laid up in bed with his IV drip in his wrist, eyes closed and body still. "Guess he's still in that meeting."

Chen's quirk still made Kono uneasy sometimes, despite being experienced with it for many years. It was useful, especially for someone in his position as assistant head of operations for the Black Serpents, but the way it worked was... unsettling. Chen could generate a copy of a person using his own body, and then assume control of it with his mind. He needs to ingest a person's DNA sample to start the process, which takes a week, and then the finished clone separates from his body like a piece of gum being pulled apart. He then has a telepathic link with the clone, but only 1 body can be controlled at a time, including his own. Right now Chen was meeting with other Black Serpent officers in another body, so his own was laying comatose in bed, being maintained through intravenous solution.

Glad to see his cousin was okay, Kono left the room and went to his room inside the safehouse, which he used as a workshop. Littered about the room and on his desk were scraps of paper and metal, computer chips and car parts. He began to look through his crude blueprints, gadgets he's wanted to make but hadn't yet built, looking for a certain one. "Ah good, here it is..."

Kono slid out a single sheet from his pile of papers on the desk, a design he knew would come in handy as a last resort against Techtricity: a handheld EMP device. Kono had wanted to make something like this for a long time, it was very useful when he needed to disable a large number of devices in a short time. He'd been provided one's that he's used on jobs before, but if he could make them himself, and optimize the device with his quirk in mind to amplify it, it would add a big trick to the ones he had up his sleeve. He picked up some scraps of previous attempts from across the room, and set to work, waiting for his cousin to 'come back.'

About an hour later, well into the night, Kono heard a knock on the door and saw his cousin peak his head inside.
Triple_Threat_Triad_earthbender.png
"
Hey cousin! Didn't hear you come back, how was the contact?"

"
A bit of a creep, but I guess you knew that already. Next time though would it kill you to tell me in advance about stuff like that? It wasn't until I was leaving I felt like I wasn't gonna get killed. But he said he would take the Serpents' offer."

"
Excellent! Thank you for doing that, I knew I could trust you to get it done. And you made it back didn't you? It couldn't have been that bad," Chen said with a chuckle.

"
Well I guess you're right, he did offer me a job. But it's serious Chen, I'm gonna your help."

"
He did? What could he possibly have you doing?"

"
Kidnapping a pro hero straight out of UA High School." Kono let the words sink in, seeing the shock on his cousin's face.

"Oh god... And you took it?? Are you serious?" Chen almost shouted.

"Yes Chen, I thought about it and I want to do this. I know the risk, but this is gonna put my name on the map. I won't need to worry about getting work ever again if I pull this off."

"Why are all you getaway drivers absolutely insane..."

"Chen, are you gonna help me or not? I'm prepared to call in all my favors if I have to for this. I have a plan more or less to do this, I just need access to the Black Serpents' garage and a disguise to get into the school." Kono waited for a response as Chen thought it over.

"OK. But none of this can lead back to the gang if you screw up." Chen left the room for a moment, then came back with a matte blue business card. "I'll have to make some calls about the garage, but here's someone who can help you with a disguise. 'She' can help you out. The Serpents use her only for the really tough jobs." Kono took the card and looked it over. In gold print it read 'The Sculptor' and only an address on the back. "I'll call her too ahead of time to expect you."

Kono didn't know what to expect, once again, but if his cousin was the one recommended her, then he trusted it. He thanked his cousin profusely, took the business card and his half-finished EMP and blueprints with him back to his car, and set off towards his own apartment to finally get some sleep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back