What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (Always Open) 1A

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Mystery
  8. School
  9. Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Welcome to UA! Where we train and develop the next generation of pro heroes! Whether you want to follow in the footsteps of the late, great "Incinerator of All" Katsuki Bakugo, or be the "Symbol of Peace" like the Great Deku of legend, we have a place for you! No matter your desire or reason for joining, we will make a pro hero out of you!

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!

UA does not discriminate against age, gender, species, race, religion, color, creed, quirk or sexual orientation.

This RP takes place a few years after the previous generation has passed on. There will be new teachers and students alike, as well as new technologies from the future (Nothing Extravagant. New gear, new comms devices, new dorms, etc.)! Please submit a CS and read rules before posting in this thread.

1619790683811.png

1619790692723.png
 

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Year: 2135


1620390649521.png

The UA headmaster looked out over the students congregating in the courtyard, waiting for the main doors to open. He adjusted the cybernetic eyepiece over his right eye while clutching a cigar between his index and middle fingers. When he was satisfied with the adjustment, he brought said smoking stick to his mouth, drawing in the sweet-smelling haze it emitted. The cherry burned red with the draw, then dimmed when he took the Colombian masterpiece out of his mouth and blew the smoke into the air.

The door behind him opened, and two teachers walked in. The Head Instructor of the School, Hero name Manipulator and the 1A Auxiliary Teacher, Hero name Inkles ( Octoling Octoling ). "Ahh. David, Mizsha. So nize of you to zshoin me," said the German native in his thick accent without turning around. David nodded his head as he walked up beside him. "Headmaster."

"Zeems ve have qvite ze crowd today. Over 800 Applicants."

Narrator:

Dreyden Freud, Hero Name Gewehr (Literally translated from German: "Gun") is the Headmaster of UA and a Pro Hero. His achievements include rescuing over 100 children from a schoolhouse slaughter in Berlin in 2087, taking down more than two dozen drug cartels in Latin America from 2101-2120, and saving the Japanese president from assassination in 2122. He was elected as the UA Headmaster in 2128. His age is unknown, as his facial features do not change with time, and he has not divulged this information to anyone except a select few.

IQ: 236
Education: Five Ph.D's ranging from Astrophysics to Criminal Justice
Quirk: Weaponized Cyborg
Quirk Name: Gunner

All the students coming today have been selected to partake in the Practical Entry Exam because they passed a written exam as well as having been recommended by a Pro Hero with an outstanding reputation, regardless of their rank. All the students received flyers that told them where to meet. The flyers also told the student to expect
anything.

Narrator End

Gewehr smiled. "Open ze doorz and start ze test."

Manipulator nodded and turned to Misha. "Inkles, please head down and brief the students on the requirements to pass the exam." He nodded at an open window that would allow her to slide down the building and land in front of the doors. "Give 'em a show."
 
Last edited:

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
Nathanial began to walk towards the entrance of UA. This was his chance to give off a first good impression when it comes to the teachers in this school. He wasn't needed until the exam was over. But he was going to insist when it comes to arriving early. He walked through the empty hallways of the academy ignoring any of the sounds coming from the replica city just outside of the academy. Each footstep he makes echoes across the halls of the academy making it more obvious that the school is empty. "Just going to do a once over before I see the headmaster. I would like to know if I am able to start work today" he thought.

As he began to climb the staircases up to the highest parts of UA. He couldn't help but look inside the classrooms double checking and triple checking for any signs of locks needing chancing. Or making sure light reflections are in their correct position in case of any invisibility quirks are at work. His primary objective was for any students wanting to skip the entrance exam wanting to have a look at the academy early. To be honest, though he would rather be sitting in the office back at the London metropolitan going through real crime reports rather than this place.

He finally reached the Viewing podeum. So as he walked towards the door he began to wonder if this was truly the right place for him. Good as he is at his job he was quirkless. But he had no time for that. He knocked on the door and once a few seconds went by he let himself into the viewing podium, He closed the door. Noticing that two other instructors are there. He placed his cap on his head and shown the headmaster his badge "Sargent Nathanial head of security ready for today's shift sir." He looked down towards the Students taking the exam. "I'v Already checked the borders of the school and asked the press politely to leave. As well as checked the Defence systems this morning, since my security badge was posted around 6 am."

"I also made sure that the press Will get the answers they wanted when and only when you allow it headmaster" Nathanial is also wearing his Heros without capes award on his bullet proof vest. Wearing it half proudly and a half to prove a point.
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318
 
Last edited:
download (5).png
Maruno Harumi
Maruno stood in front of the school, his rabbit ears pointing up. He looked around, everyone looked.. different. What he saw ranged from a normal human being to a.. lizard? Maruno then silently shut his thoughts up, he couldn't talk.. after all he was some rabbit hybrid thing!

He grinned, clutching his pouch of his family's famous rice cakes. He was excited.. to say the least! But at the same time, the boy was nervous.. everyone would be watching! Even that UA headmaster! He slapped his cheeks as a way for him to straighten up and relax.

The bunny boy then sighed, and sat down in the spot he had been standing in. His nervousness was getting to him as he reached inside his pouch.. and began to stuff his cheeks with rice cakes. He wasn't supposed to eat too much, as he didn't want to overexert himself in any way.. but he couldn't help it! This test..this whole thing was going to determine if he was UA material!

He continued eating, his rabbit ears now down in a depressing manner.

 

Octoling

The outcast
Inkles giggled as she slowly walked to the window and sat with her back outside of it. "On it, sir!" She said with a playful salute. With that, she pushed herself out of the window, sliding down the wall as her ink launched in front of her. She was laughing the entire way down. Near the bottom, she curved upwards as to launch herself into the air. She flipped over the students who were standing in front of the doors and landed perfectly on her feet with a splash of ink. "Well howdy everyone!!"

1620407388888.png

Narrator:

Misha Rina, Hero Name Inkles, is the head of one of the fastest growing hero companies and newer teacher at U.A. She is well known for her fights mainly turning into performances and bringing cheer whenever they happen. Due to her constant changing form, her age is a well discussed topic amongst her fans. She has taken place is many takedowns of criminal organizations and saving hundreds of lives.

Occupation: Full Time Hero
Quirk: Ink

Quirk Name: Inkantation

"Welcome to your first day on the U.A. Training grounds. Hate to say this to everyone..." Inkles said as she looked around. "It may be some your guys' last." She then Walked through the crowd to the doors. "Through here is what decides that however..." She would hit the door to make a loud clang against it. "I am sure you have been briefed beforehand, but I will reiterate." The friendly and bubbly tone of her voice vanished as it was replaced with a more serious demeanor.

"Through here is your U.A. Battle test. There are robots ravaging the city and you are needed to hold them off until the pro heroes can arrive. These robots are set on only two things. Destruction and capturing. If you are captured, you will lose points based on the pointage of said robot. Our point system is based off the robots. The more dangerous the robot, the more points. There are robots for 1 point, 3 points, and 5 points. There is another robot worth zero, and there is only one. Although this robot grants no points, if you are fully caught, you are disqualified." She gave the students a intense stare. "This is to be treated as though you are actually in the field. The only help you will receive from us is if you are truly at risk of dying. The wrist bands we have given you all monitor your vitals so we can judge if we must intervene."

Inkles would then give a thumbs up and the gates began to noisily open. "If you do not want to take the risk, you may leave. But for those of you brave enough to face this challenge... I wish you luck and I will see you all afterwards." She then collapsed into a puddle of ink and launched into the air with a bubbly laugh and tone. "Welcome, future heroes, to your first ever challenge!!!"

Timv9 Timv9
drummerboi drummerboi
gingingin gingingin
Sick.Boi Sick.Boi
Heterological Heterological
Yahhah Yahhah
Mikeivius Mikeivius
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Acethekidd Acethekidd
 

Yahhah

Praise the sun
Shujin Chisaka​

So this was it. Shujin looked around at the assembled students of the future and tried to note whether or not they’d make it. He gave up on that quickly, he didn’t know anything about these people, it wasn’t exactly fair to judge them at a glance.

After all he wasn’t entirely sure he himself would make it. Nope, no thinking like that. Doubting oneself was poison, or maybe it was some other weird proverb that Shujin had heard somewhere he couldn’t place.

In the short time that he waited for the thing to start he got a bit of a tune stuck in his head and began humming it to himself. When a pile of ink turned into a person he snapped out of that and started paying some attention. It was one of the teachers, a hero named Inkles. He tried to muffle the music in his head but like most catchy tunes it stayed at the edge of his consciousness while he made mental notes of the rules.

Okay, don’t get caught by robots. Could he destroy robots? Yeah, probably. What was the hardest thing he’d ever hit with a chain during practice? Crap, he couldn't remember. He’d think of something. Shujin was great at improvisation.

He did a stationary stretch before getting up and getting ready for the test.
 

Yahhah

Praise the sun
Gin Ishizaki​

What time was it?

She was going to be late, she could feel it.

Nevertheless Gin ishizaki had work to do, the slinking shape of the fox paced back and forth in the very bottom floor of a building. Her ears swiveling back and forth as she attempted to gather any information she could. The sounds of the officers outside were maddening at first but she had long since learned how to drown things out.

There were muffled sounds of speech within the building, relaxed. They wouldn’t be the hostages she was after. This shouldn’t be difficult, a gang of no name criminals staking claim to an apartment building. Honestly Gin herself wasn’t even sure what they were after.

Gin’s ear twitched as a muffled cry reached her ear, 2nd floor. Without a sound the fox rushed up the stairs, a pair of guards. The fox jumped forward, front paws outstretched to grab both of them and slammed their heads together. The two bodies slumped as Gin made her way forward, listening for any noises of approaching henchmen more than looking for them. She stopped beside a door and put her ear against it. Angry words, directed at the crier.

Crashing down this door would make a lot of noise. She searched the edges of her senses for any other noise. None nearby or at least in earshot of someone without a sense enhancing quirk. They must’ve split up the hostages, or one of them was very good at being silent. Unlikely.

The fox crouched before springing forwards, forcing open the door and crashing headfirst into another armed guard. Sending their body flying into the wall where they slumped. Gin watched them for a few moments, making sure she could hear a steady heartbeat before moving her attention to the hostage. “Use the stairs that way, go to the bottom floor. Do so quietly” Gin commanded them pointing with a tail to the way she had come.

She accompanied the hostage out of the room and watched them go. She turned back towards the inside of the building. Moving like a phantom the fox continued going by the same routine, stealthily dispatching villains and freeing trapped citizens. The thugs may have had tough quirks, but she didn’t give them the chance to use them. Striking quickly each time she needed to.

She wasn’t sure how much time it took to clear out the place but once it was over she was almost certain she was going to be late. Gin really needed to start carrying a watch. She sped towards the school.
 

Timv9

One Thousand Club
ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki Mitsuki
Today was the day, The day that Hideki had been waiting for. It was finally the day of the entrance exam to get into UA, the best hero school in Japan and possibly on the entire planet. Many great heros had come from this prestigious school and Hideki planned on being the next that would come out of UA. As Hideki made his way up the long path up the hill towards the school, images of his parents flashed into his head. Not now he thought to himself, he couldn't be thinking about them now before this very important test, he had to stay focused on his task at hand.

Soon Hideki along with several other applicants made their way to the top of the hill where the school was and then made their way to the testing site where the test would be taking place. Hideki planned on being the best and that started here with this entrance exam. The boy took a deep breath as more and more applicants made their way to the starting area. Hideki had a plan and he was going to follow it. With his fire burst he could use them to propel himself out front quick, there might be some kids who have speed quirks who would get ahead of him but that was okay. As long as he was towards the front he was fine with that. The more towards the front he was the more chances he was going to have to take down some robots. Hideki was pretty sure he would be able to melt these things as long as he was using his fire up to its full power.

As Hideki stood there with the other applicants, there seemed to be a nervousness in the air. Everyone here was vying for a very limited number of spots. Everyone knew that UA was the best school in Japan and everyone wanted to get in. Of course though only a select few would actually make it. Hideki planned on being one of those few. All of a sudden the silent nervousness was changed when there was laughter coming from above them. Hideki would look up and would see someone, a woman racing down the side of the building and laughing the entire time she did it. The woman would now stand in front of everyone and introduce herself.

"Welcome to your first day on the U.A. Training grounds. Hate to say this to everyone..." Inkles said as she looked around. "It may be some your guys' last." She then Walked through the crowd to the doors. "Through here is what decides that however..." She would hit the door to make a loud clang against it. "I am sure you have been briefed beforehand, but I will reiterate." The friendly and bubbly tone of her voice vanished as it was replaced with a more serious demeanor.

"Through here is your U.A. Battle test. There are robots ravaging the city and you are needed to hold them off until the pro heroes can arrive. These robots are set on only two things. Destruction and capturing. If you are captured, you will lose points based on the pointage of said robot. Our point system is based off the robots. The more dangerous the robot, the more points. There are robots for 1 point, 3 points, and 5 points. There is another robot worth zero, and there is only one. Although this robot grants no points, if you are fully caught, you are disqualified." She gave the students a intense stare. "This is to be treated as though you are actually in the field. The only help you will receive from us is if you are truly at risk of dying. The wrist bands we have given you all monitor your vitals so we can judge if we must intervene."

Inkles would then give a thumbs up and the gates began to noisily open. "If you do not want to take the risk, you may leave. But for those of you brave enough to face this challenge... I wish you luck and I will see you all afterwards." She then collapsed into a puddle of ink and launched into the air with a bubbly laugh and tone. "Welcome, future heroes, to your first ever challenge!!!"


The woman would then dart off again after explaining the exam, Hideki would smirk as he heard her words. "So treat this like were actually in the field huh." Hideki then quickly looked down at his wristband, he figured that it wouldn't be necessary for him to wear it, he was going to take down these robots no problem, but the school made him wear it he didn't have a choice. Hideki would focus his attention to the gates in front of him slowly and loudly opening. Once they opened Hideki planned on heading to the front.

The gates opened and Hideki quickly ran out towards the front along with other applicants. There were some who were satisfied to stay towards the back and wait for a moment, but not Hideki. He wanted to have his first crack at any robots he found. Hideki would look behind him to make sure no one was there before putting both of his arms behind him and shooting out blue flames from both of his hands. The quick and heavy fire shots would propel Hideki past some of the other applicants as he ran down the street searching for the enemy.

Hideki would take a left down a street, as he did that he came face to face with his very first robot. It was pretty big so it must have been a five pointer. Hideki smirked and though to himself, "
Perfect." This robot seemed to have no intention of capturing him, it took a good few swings at Hideki as the boy dodged them. Hideki backed up a bit until he found himself against a wall. The robot would see this and would quickly move in to strike. Hideki decided to use his flames, the boy shot out a line of fire at the ground in front of himself. Giving himself a wall of flames between himself and the robot, which had stopped in its tracks at the sight of the fire. Hideki then jumped up into the air and as he did, took his right arm and pointed it at the ground, Hideki shot flames out of his right hand and used them to shoot himself higher up into the air. Hideki came crash landing down behind the robot, which his landing was something he would have to work on. Hideki quickly got up and shot flames towards the back of the robot. The flames made contact, Hideki made sure that the flames were at full strength and the back of the robot started to melt. The robot ended up coming crashing to the ground as a puddle of melted metal. With that Hideki had just gotten his first 5 points of the exam.
 
The tall dragon had his arms crossed. He seemed to be one of the tallest there. His wings slightly twitched. His tail showed his nervousness, waving left and right in a controlled, yet vividly visible manner, dragging its tip across the floor. He wasn't curious about the younger people around him at the moment, he was fixated on the bright and active, older teachers in front of him.

A test of durability and wits? They are really going to let a bunch of wild children attack and destroy their tech? What if some of them need to be sent to a hospital? Those things waved through his mind. What will be the benefit in saving others if all we have to do is destroy the robots. Not everyone has the ability to take out metalic moving murder machines. God what is with these hyper active teachers as well? Who would be this happy and cheerful this early in the day, when they also have to take care of more then a handful of brats. And what of the zero point robot? We'll have to find out soon enough.

During his process of thinking, his face remained calm and neutral. His eyes kept scanning the area around. His tail slid up and over, resting through his arms, resulting in what seemed to be a hug.

Seems it's time to roll. The dragon released his tail and let his arms down. He moved on to join the others and do this thing.
 

Heterological

Search it up
Kusa walked up to the front of the group, watching the bubbly Pro Hero explain the rules with interest. She was very energetic and happy-go-lucky. No doubt experienced, but she seemed... childish, somehow. Maybe a trait like that gave her an edge in the hero game somehow. The Pro Hero explained the objective, the dangers, and the 0-point bot.

Around him were a few others who looked tough enough to excel. Doubtless, there'd be others, but they were the ones Kusa needed to be mindful of. Regardless, he wasn't directly competing for the robots. There probably was a shortage of points, so it was a resource, of sorts. Hopefully, the other tough guys would make that mistake. The wristband was uncomfortable but necessary.

The robots might be a little tough, but no biggies. Heroes were looking for the best, the strongest, the most powerful. Kusa had little power training, but his physical skills and technique were excellent, and hopefully, his powers would evolve faster and better. Kusa's shoes were specially made, with iron heels/toes and a shock-absorbent spring design that let him fall from greater heights without concern. Such equipment was useful in combat, and although it was a crutch, no need to risk anything.

The gates creaked open, and Kusa went forward at a start. Surprised, he stumbled a little, before deciding to find a robot or two to demolish quickly. He reoriented himself forward and began to fall forward, keeping tight control over his falling so he didn't touch the asphalt, nor any obstructions. Kusa spotted a robot with a big red five painted on the side, and adjusted course so he was falling feet-first towards it. Kusa managed to skim the robot, but it dodged out of the way, and he changed his gravity to the opposite direction and then normal, still leaving him skidding but at least preventing road rash.

Kusa leaped forward once more and used his gravity to leap towards the spider-like robot as if jumping down a mountainside. He collided with one of the legs and reoriented the entire thing upwards, leaving it helplessly falling skyward. He looked around and saw another one, a three-pointer this time. It had shield-like legs that protected it from most attacks, but all it took was one touch to send it flying into the side of a building.

He released his hold on the first robot, leaving it careening down. Nobody else was near it, so Kusa watched contently as it formed a small crater in the sidewalk. Chunks of metal screeched loudly, and the robot itself caught fire, probably due to its engine or something getting damaged.

Satisfied with eight points after only a few minutes, Kusa looked around for more robots to murder.
 
images (20).jpeg
Maruno Harumi

Maruno began to tremble as the Pro Hero began explaining everything. From the possibility of this being his maybe last day.. to the 0-point bot. He had to calm down. He couldn't show weakness.. and not right now! The boy stood up from his spot, and watched as the others made their way towards the entrance. He gulped, he was scared. Scared that he wouldn't pass. Maruno shook his head of the thoughts, he could do this!

As he followed the group of students, he began to go his own way and made a mental list of what he should do first.

He was a bit curious about the 0-point bot.. but would leave that to the others.

Maruno searched around for more of his treats in his small pouch before eating the last of them. After all of that, he began to transform into a big, squishy rabbit and proceeded to bounce around, searching for some easy robots to destroy to rack up some points.

The rabbit eventually found his first victim.. a 3-point bot. Seems easy enough! He thought as he bounced up to the machine before ramming into it. The robot fell, but quickly caught itself as it barreled into Maruno's body. Lucky for him though, Maruno's squishy form softened the impact, and the boy recovered.

He rammed into it again, and the robot succumbed, as it broke down under the rabbit's weight. After the battle, the boy transformed back into his human form, and checked for any scratches. He sighed, he had gotten hurt, as the injuries he felt when he was in his rabbit form also transferred over to his human one. He made a mental note to fix himself up after this was all over. Maruno looked around and quickly transformed back, and continued bouncing about.

As the boy reached for his pouch, his hand fumbled around in search of more rice cakes.. which to his horror.. were gone?

Maruno froze, no no no! This couldn't be happening! He needed those to keep his form! Then his rabbit ears fell, he had eaten them all. Before the exam. Tears began to form around the edge of his eyes, he was so dumb! He silently prayed to whoever was listening that the last of his energy was enough for him to go on.. all he could do was hope that the next robots wouldn't give him a hard time like the other.
 
Last edited:
Sheeesh. Every one of them is going hard at it, huh? Mura thought as he stepped through the training area. He didn't seem in any kind of rush. Why would he be worried about it? They're just metal buckets. The tall 7''2 Ft. dragon turned into an alley, he eyed around up at the walls, sighting a 3-pointer. He looked away from it on purpose, continuing down the path. He expected the machine to actually jump down and at him, which did happen.

Mura was quick to turn up as soon as he heard the wall crumbling from the robot's grip. He would breathe in, his throat began to redden and slightly glow.

"Come and get your crunchy!", The dragon finally spoke, before releasing all the stored flames. The cone of flames had the bot engulfed. That didn't change the fact that it was still approaching the dragon rapidly. Muramota quickly halted his breath, having had enough of burning and melting. He jumped up, hopping off of one leg, evading the falling and collapsing 3-pointer. After a brief moment he landed right on top of it, before he reeled his fist back, slamming it right down into the head of it, shattering it completely.

The moment after he stepped down onto the cold floor. His tail swung, smacking the ground and leaving a mark. A grumble was heard after, as he made his way out of the alleyway. As he got out of said alleyway, he eyed over to the shorter person with drooping ears. He tensed up and sort of gave off a red-ish rash across his cheeks, Kaaawaaaii!
That's all he could think, quickly shaking his head, before he started running past the rabbit. Even if he didn't seem worried, one robot wouldn't be enough, would it?
 

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Octoling Octoling drummerboi drummerboi
As Inkles came back up to the observation booth, Manipulator shook his head. "You are a bit of a riot, there, Misha," he said with a slight smirk. He had to admit, her adult form suited her well for this position, and her power was just as impressive. "I'll host the testing. You go and get 1A ready for your future students. You did a good job today." Gewher nodded as well as he puffed on his cigar.

The headmaster continued his gaze into the courtyard as he responded to Nathaniel. "I am vell avare of your position, Zergeant Saint Zeorge," he said without looking, "as vell as ze vork you have done today. Zere is no need for ze badge and prezentation." He puffed the cigar again. "Zank you for fulfilling your dutiez to ze school and its students. Your vork is much appreziated."

David turned to look at the Sergeant as he stood at attention. He smiled humoredly. "No need for the military-grade presentation, Nathaniel. Unless something serious happens that we're not aware of, you can treat us as colleagues."

"Egzactly." Gehwer turned to Nathaniel, actually looking at him. "We are all friendz here. Please relax." He puffed the cigar and returned to his gazing.
 
Last edited:

Yahhah

Praise the sun
Shujin Chisaka
Alright.

Test Time.

Shujin went off running like just about everyone else as he did not want to be left in the dirt. That dumb song was still playing in the back of his head but it made for sort of good action music so Shujin was okay with it. People with speed enhancing quirks would probably get all the bots at the beginning. He turned two of the fingers in his right hand into whips and grabbed onto the awning of a faraway building. He pulled forward to get a sort of bird's eye view.

He swung his right arm forward and caught a 1 pointer. He did the same number as pulling forward, but this time he slammed his legs, feetfirst into the robot. Making the machine crumple. So it could be done. Shujin took a breath while standing on top of the bot but that was not enough. He looked around to see absolute crowds of kids breaking machines left and right. Yeah, he'd need to separate himself from this gang if he wanted to get a lot of points for himself. Shujin took off away and made some distance. He threw both his hands forward as he spotted a pair of two pointers. He grabbed both bots and pulled himself forward. Doing sort of the same number as before except he pulled the robot's heads together while he did so.

Another two smashed robots. Shujin took a few moments to realign himself while he did so. While he stood there realigning Shujin took notice of a three pointer running towards him. "Alright, pal. Try me" Shujin quipped while he shot off ten chains towards it. Of course while Shujin was doing this he failed to notice the one pointer come behind him and grab him around the midsection. As the chains flew towards the three pointer the fizzled back into fingers. "HEY! You sir, are very rude" Shujin said while pointing up at the smaller of the two robots. Dumb song, distracting him from his surroundings. The other robot was coming forward too. And that gave Shujin an idea.

He shot more chains around the head of the one grabbing him and threw his upper body forward to smack the one pointer into the three-pointer and break the grab. Shujin took a second to smack dust off of his shirt. "Serves ya right" Shujin quipped before walking away to look for more bots.
 

PlusUltra

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Saeijma Yasuko
The large courtyard was certainly a welcome sight to Yasuko as she gathered for the initial announcement, though her position from the back was not all that much of an issue given how easily the amazonian girl could see above the heads of her perspective peers. It might have seen silly to some but she was still extremely nervous about the entire event, given how much the day would define their future path, sure they would become a hero regardless but should she fail it would mean she was about to fall into the Vigilante category as well as her progress being potentially slowed due to all that entailed.

One might think the sight of her would be obvious given their appearance, the bulging tracksuit stretched heavily against her form and size alone but to all those around her, they would instead see something stranger, a pure black silhouette that didn't seem to reflect any light like a hole cut out of the area. It could have been a ghost given how she seemed to make no noise when her footsteps moved along, shifting between each foot as the anticipation and apprehension built.

Suddenly a sheet of paper would emerge visibly from the shadow, being raised upwards for them to read over more closely. They said to be expect anything, but if you're expecting anything arent you expecting anything in particular? but if you're expecting nothing then you might be expecting everything. Yasuko was so engrossed over the big question that she almost failed to notice the smaller teacher appear and start speaking. Staring at her she began to pick out certain words, most prominently however in her book was to treat it like a real exercise, so that meant it would be like an actual robot attack....not that there had been many of those that she could recall but maybe if she thinks that through. If there was a Robot attack it would likely there would either be a signal directing them unless they all worked on a AI, they would likely be coordinated towards set targets given how they can be organized so efficiently as well. You would likely throw a higher point robot with many smaller ones against a main target, but also use others running around as a distraction...but what about the zero point?. Given there was only one of them it would be set to guard either something really important, against the primary target...or some other crucial role, maybe even an emergency plan hence being only one of them.

She continued to nod to herself as she thought over the ideas, using that logic she should be able to identify where they could be without actually looking and wasting time. If the testing grounds were based off a real location, she might find clues as to what the robots are targetting then using that to find higher concentrations of them but for now she should go on one assumption then adapt from there. Hmm what would robots want? Well they are expensive so money? maybe some tech items?...those likely would both be in the CDC of a city....meaning if she heads straight for the center...she should find something at least!. Clapping her hands noiselessly before pumping her arms the nerves fade slightly, with a solid plan in mind she was definitely more confident.

There was one downside to her planning however, she completely missed the doors opening meaning she was already behind!, Breaking into a sprint the shadow leaped off using incredible muscle power and started barreling down the street a hundred feet or so in each bound. She passed several demolished robots in one form or another but as one snuck out of the side ally intent on blindsiding her with a grab, it would, unfortunately, be yanked along in a jerking motion and be taken along with her before she noticed and smashed it downwards back into the concrete. Everyone else seemed to have gone off in their own directions but her direct path eventually began to bear fruit as more robots would appear in the distance, Taking hold of the first, she fully lifted it up as she moved and started to use the thing as a makeshift bat to smash the others out of her way until the robot being used crumpled and she needed to repeat the process.


Eventually, her target would be reached, and with it....slightly more robots than she was anticipating. "I...guess i kinda entered the hive? or nest?....Erm....i guess were doing this regardless". Shaking her head at the small horde she would raise her hands and begin to bounce noiselessly on each foot. With the stance, the shadow effect would vanish and she would now stand fully visible, yet strangely each bounce of her foot would seem to tense her muscles more. There was two reasons for her current style however, one was of course footwork was important to evade and it allowed them better chances at ducking and weaving between the robots blows, the second...was it allowed her to build up kinetic energy for her attacks which she was certain she would need.

This is when all hell would break loose however as the swarms of them descended upon her and explosions of shattered metal, dust, clanging and crashing would echo around the area with robot parts flying freely.
 

Heterological

Search it up
A ton more people had just started robot killing; he could hear the sounds of metal on concrete behind him. Kusa himself had found himself lured in an alleyway with three three-pointers. All of them had octopus-like legs, and evidently suction cups, too, because every time he managed to send one out, it would stick to one of the walls and climb back up. The way behind was open, but... not an option. Kusa needed points, and he'd be dammed if he passed up on an opportunity for points.

He jumped backward, barely avoiding the metal arms of one of two robots in front. Behind him was a third robot; Kusa could practically feel it. He oriented himself forward, falling to escape the situation of becoming surrounded, getting whacked in the process, but thankfully not hard. Kusa regained his footing and looked at both of them. A plan was needed. This wasn't working. But there was no time to think. They were coming at him again. Kusa made his orientation sideways, against the wall, and began running at the closest robot, looking for an opening. It tensed for a brief moment before sending a flurry of blows at him.

Kusa dodged a lot of them, twisting and weaving and jumping, but one caught him in the midsection, sending him flying upwards. He was dazed, but mainly just annoyed. Just kill them already!

His eyes shot open again and his arms flailed, managing to grab onto the rooftop before he fell sideways off the building. Kusa hauled himself up from the ledge and eyed the three robots. They started at him, and he seized the chance.

The first started off with a great sweeping blow, aimed for his knees. Kusa jumped over that one and ducked under the second, aiming for his chest. The third was a punch, headed straight for his stomach. Kusa sidestepped that one but then grabbed the metal arm, hugging it with all his might, and sending it flying upwards. Towards him. He braced for impact and, at nearly the same time, made his own gravity normal once more, crashing into the robot's main body. It was still going upwards, and Kusa rolled off the side as it went flying into the atmosphere.

He sent it going back down to Earth, letting it fall onto a second robot, and from there, the remaining one was easily taken care of. Kusa staggered out of the alleyway, much more exhausted than he should have been. Only three robots? God, UA was tough. This was just the entrance exam, even if that was a terrible matchup for him.

Up ahead in the city was a large noise, a sound like a car crash, except this was a dozen cars, all crashing together, all at once. That's got to be someone's doing. There sounds like there's a lot of points to be had there.

His tiredness forgotten, Kusa fell upwards, until he was well above any buildings in his vicinity, and began falling towards the sound of the noises.
 

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Yahhah Yahhah
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Octoling Octoling
Heterological Heterological
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Timv9 Timv9
drummerboi drummerboi
gingingin gingingin
Sick.Boi Sick.Boi
Mikeivius Mikeivius

As the students progressed in their work in destroying and evading the robots of various shapes and sizes, Manipulator looked down on the testing field from the interior observation chamber. He noted each one of the students, memorizing each of their individual air pressure signatures as soon as they stepped onto the campus. He watched as some were captured immediately, some were nearly pulverized (saved by warden staff at the last minute, of course) and others, a handful, were excelling.

He pressed a button and a keyboard popped up. He typed in:

>Command_Prompt_
>Command?_
>Deploy_Phase_2_Entry_Xm
>Confirm Y/N?
>Y


He pressed ENTER.

The terrain started shifting, and the city skyline was receding to the ground, now being replaced with four new areas, N, S, E & W, respectively.
Rocky Desert
Grassy Plain
Frozen Tundra
Rainforest/Jungle

New, humanoid robots emerged from doors in the walls of the testing area, each one equipped with a device that mimicked a quirk, i.e. electricity, net shooters, cement sprayers, speed and agility boosters, flight turbines, diamond armor, rubberized bodies, sticky glue, you name it. And each one was programmed to pursue the student that would be the least likely to defend against their augmentations.

Manipulator smiled. "Let's see how they handle this."

Robot head appearance:
1620955050700.png
 
Last edited:

Yahhah

Praise the sun
Gin Ishizaki
Judging by the lack of assembled students filing into the building Gin assumed that she had in fact missed the beginning of the entrance exam. The shape of the large nine-tailed fox landed outside of the school and shifted back into the human form that Gin preferred for formal matters. She took a moment to make sure that her attire was in order before she made her way into the school using a staff entrance. At the edge of her senses she could hear the sounds of metal crashing which she put together must be the applicants having their bouts with the machines made to test their worthiness.

She quickly made her way through a staff entrance and opened the door to the observation room. As expected other staff were there on time. She made her way to look out at the happenings of the exam and stared through it for a few moments before speaking. "I apologize for my lack of punctuality. I was caught up in a bit of a... complication on my way here" Gin spoke.

She went back to watching the screen and tried to pick out the specific performances being shown by the potential students. "Any prominent showings so far?" She asked.

Mentions/Nearby: Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Octoling Octoling
 
images (20).jpeg
Maruno Harumi
Maruno lifted his head up after his quick crying session. As he did this, his rabbit ears twitched towards a foreign sound that seemed to be getting closer and closer. With his eyes still red, they widened to find another robot.. coming for him?! He hadn't even done anything to anger it yet! Maruno got up and dodged the fast machine, barely getting up in time to do said action. He then transformed into his moon rabbit form, he took a quick look around to find everyone "meeting" their opponent.. would they be okay?

He shook his head of the thoughts, and began to focus his attention on the robot in front of him. This must've been another kind of test.. because Maruno had a huge disadvantage when it came to being quick and such. The rabbit like creature bounced back a bit, what should I do..? I gotta destroy this thing and make a good first impression, he thought, .. but how will I do that?!

The boy observed the machine a bit closer, it seemed to be fast and all .. but it was very.. fragile? It seemed like if Maruno were to crush the robot, it could break under his weight.. but how would he even get a hit in? As his mind began to race, the robot seemed to have already made up it's mind as it rushed towards the other. Maruno, still thinking about what to do, didn't have enough time to react and was hit by the machine. He yipped from the impact, and thanked whoever was listening for his rabbit form's thick and squishy body.. but this would definitely hurt in the morning.

Maruno got up, groaning a bit from the pain. After forcing himself to get up, he bounced over to the robot, and attempted to land on it.. before failing miserably as the other had already moved out of the way. He then stopped, it's movements seemed to be.. predictable. If Maruno attacked, it would dodge obviously.. so what if he were to never attack? The boy proceeded to stand his ground and wait for the machine to come to him. He was sure this would work.

Just as Maruno had predicted, it stood in place before lunging at him. The rabbit saw his chance. He took the hit, as much as it hurt, and pushed back. Luckily, his weight proved to be helpful as the robot succumbed, eventually losing the ability to move.. and was slowly crushed.

After his long and exhausting fight, Maruno began panting and quickly transformed back into his human form.. and collapsed on the ground.​
 
Last edited:

Absollover77

New Member
Zora had made it a point to listen carefully to all of the directions as she arrived slightly late. Robots are worth points? Small are 1 point, medium bots 3 points, and finally large bots are worth 5. There is one that is worth nothing, what is the point of that? She just shook her head and looked at her vitals bracelet. She'll have to be careful not to break it on accident.

Heading inside the city space, she wasn't about to be left behind by her peers. "It's time to make a mess out of these bots... Shatter them into a million pieces!" Taking out a few bots not really keeping track of her points. Here and there her Quirk putting in the work. All she really had to do was touch them and they broke into pieces. Her eyes glowed overflowing with the raw power behind her Quirk.

Obliterating a bot worth 5 points with a twin palm thrust to its chest area the terrain changed, new bots were present. Analyzing her current situation she kept her distance at first. Her eyes darting looking for weakness while on the move.

Upon her analysis she noted these were designed to be unpredictable. If that's the case no mercy should be shown if they attack. They seem to be capable of complex attacks, and are numerous. Being able to think while under pursuit must be part of the test. Well, she won't be persued she will be the persuer. Adjusting herself she position her hands mirroring Katsuki Bakugo, blitzed forward at the androids. "COME ON! I WILL SHATTER YOU ALL TO DUST!"

This might have been a bit much but she had to stick out. If she wanted this, she had to show she's willing to fight any odds. That and show just what her power is capable of. This was all within her expectations provided the research she did on the past exams, statistics don't lie.

Near: gingingin gingingin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Manipulator looked over the students as they proceeded in their entry exam. It seemed they were doing well, for the most part. The door opened and Gin walked in. Manipulator, without turning his head, nodded and said, "Good to see you Nine-Tails. Yes," he waved his hand, and on the window of the booth appeared an overhead view of the map. "These two are doing exceptionally well." He pointed at two different blue arrows, one with the name 'Zora' and the other 'Maruno'. "The physics quirk-holder, Zora, seems overconfident and the transformation quirk holder, Maruno, seems a bit overwhelmed."

Yahhah Yahhah
gingingin gingingin
Absollover77 Absollover77
Yahhah Yahhah

A robot who could disassemble down to 1 Inch cubes attacked Shujin from his right side.
 
Last edited:
Kasai stood there, wondering what he should do. He wondered if he should ally with someone, or if he was better off solo. He finally came to a decision and attacked a smaller robot, trying to leap onto it. He missed and tried again, this time heat up as much as he could, careful not to go over his limit. He hoped the heat would weaken or slow the robot and he was right. He used his tail, slamming it into the robot until it broke down. Kasai gritted his teeth, that had taken 5 minutes, longer than he wanted to. Besides, this robot had been a small one and had only been worth one point. He knew not to attack the biggest ones because they seemed like the hardest to destroy. His ambition kicked in and he attacked the medium ones when he could.

He hoped personal items were allowed in the exam and he took out multiple water bottles and then began to heat up slightly past his limit and attacked the robot. He knew that he would have to cool down a while after that, but it didn't matter. As long as he didn't set himself on fire. He did the same thing, ducking a dodging as he went. eventually, he did get to the robot and destroyed it, this one taking about 2 minutes less. He dumped some water on himself, cooling off. He would have to wait a few minutes to cool down completely and he hated that. It was sort of worth it, though.

Kasai yelped, caught off guard as a robot with an ice power tried blasting him. He wasn't suited to the cold normally, but the overheating that he had caused himself gave him insulation. He wondered if he would burn to death or freeze to death, if he died. He wondered whether he would fight or flee, he chose to flee for a bit and hid behind a broken down robot. "Come on idiot, move!"he told himself, but he was frozen with fear.

 
Last edited:

Yahhah

Praise the sun
Gin Ishizaki


Gin nodded as she was given the news of how the students were faring. The News about the test got Gin herself to remember all those years ago when she herself had taken the exam. “Flaws for sure, but they can be trained out by rigid instruction.” Gin said almost to herself as she looked over the different students locked in combats around the training grounds. The one with the transformation quirk interested her slightly, if only because of the quirk’s similarity to her own.

The Nine tailed hero said nothing else as she watched the events down below unfold.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318



Shujin Chisaka

In just a few seconds the area around Shujin completely changed, going from a bustling cityscape into what looked like some kind of forest. He sort of looked around and noticed he was alone, not a robot in sight, or other examinees for that matter. “Wonder where everyone went” Shujin said to himself while walking between the trees.

As the boy moved, he thought he was alone until of course a slight noise from his right ticked him off to something coming at him.

It was fast.

An instinctual grab on a tree allowed him to spring away from the machine’s charge. He stood there a few moments, wrapping chains around the tree and leveraging against the tree. The machine charged forward again and he sprung off.

Chains went forward and wrapped around the bot as Shujin kicked off of it and for a moment he thought he’d scored another point. He began to squeeze the chains to crush the robot only for it to seemingly disassemble. What may have been a hundred cubes flew out of the bindings and flew towards him like a swarm of bees.

Shujin’s eyes widened and the sheer shock made the chains go back to fingers. Ah crap was the that dominated Shujin while a cube hit him over the shoulder. He rolled away from the surge of cubes and the robot reformed where he’d been before.

Shujin’s hands went out and five chains wrapped around a thick tree branch which he dragged himself up to. He hoped the verticality would allow him a few moments to breath, only to be shocked as the robot again turned to cubes and joined him up top. The branch fell under the machine’s weight and Shujin tried to shoot another whip only to be unable to in panic.

With a thud he landed on his feet and scrambled away from another slam from the robot. Think… Focus. Do. NOT. PANIC.

He couldn’t bind this opponent and so far he’d been on the defensive. He made a pair of fists as the robot moved forward, he narrowed his eyes and unfurled them. Focusing on the attack all of his fingers went into whips and slammed into the metal of the robot’s make.

A loud clang filled the air as the robot took the blunt force of the whipping attack.

If it couldn’t be grabbed, he’d just have to smash it. He’d make his power good for more than just grabbing. Shujin took a deep breath and shut out the area around. Focusing only on this fight and his own strategy.

He went forward slamming more whips into the robot which disassembled at the attack only to have the cubes it’d created be smashed between chain and tree. Using the whips to keep distance Shujin fared better than he thought he’d do.

Crushing cubes and metal under his chains and feet Shujin found himself after a long ordeal standing amid crushed up metal. He took a few heavy breathes. “Wonder how many you’re worth” he panted to himself as he stretched a bit.
 

Absollover77

New Member
Blitzing in probably wasn't the best idea but she had to keep the bots attention. Taking down the first four or so was easy. That shape changer bunny kid seemed to be down for the count so she couldn't rely on back up from him. Overwhelming power and Self-Defense lessons were the extent of her combat abilities. Once shes close enough to touch them these bots were nothing more than wet tissue paper to her power.

Getting close however, was proving difficult now. They were getting smarter, and faster. As if they just upgraded themselves with new objectives and software. A grassy plain was more or less perfect for her she could see her opponents, or so she thought.

A soft beep was all the warning she had as a humanoid bot lept from the grass behind her. 'Sneaky piece of junk when did it get there?!' She thought trying to dodge out of the way before it used a thruster to redirect itself toward her mid-air. 'T-That's just like...' It moved how Bakugo did, a high powered blast to redirect itself. It managed to grab hold of one of her arms clearly attempting to capture her. She didn't come this far, be this close to fail, no sir.

"Oh no you don't! I won't give you the satisfaction you stupid piece of junk!" Zora's free hand grabbed hold of the bots face structure and it erupted shrapnel in a cone away from her downing two other bots that happened to be hiding in wait.

Taking care to control her breathing, Zora kept herself in a balanced stance. "The test should be coming to a close soon... Like it or not her Quirk while it takes very little to work it still required her to be able to touch them. If she was tired out she'd be a sitting duck. The bot left a slight bruse on her left arm but it wasn't going to make her stop. Not yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

  • Sub Genres:
    1. Action
    2. Adventure
    3. Anime
    4. Platonic
    5. Romance
    6. School
    7. Super Powers
Replies
14
Views
213
  • Sub Genres:
    1. Action
    2. Anime
    3. LGTBQ
    4. School
    5. Super Powers
Replies
1
Views
82
  • Sub Genres:
    1. Action
    2. Mystery
    3. Realistic
    4. Slice of Life
    5. Super Powers
Replies
13
Views
488
  • Sub Genres:
    1. Action
    2. Anime
    3. AU
    4. Dystopian
    5. Multiverse
    6. Pokemon
Replies
17
Views
1K
Top