• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yoru-Akurei

THE Singular Lamb, still here even if idle
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Like the title says, this is a dystopian/war time sort of rp. I do have a plot/story with this. I am open to other plots/stories, but this is just the one I'm feeling right now. I'm looking to play the little spoon in either relationship MxM, FxF or MxF, but I prefer MxM.

War has broken out all over. There's been a break down of society norms and things have long been difficult to come by. Most survive by going to the Ration Center where the government hands out your daily supply of rations because there is nothing else. It's dirty and grimy and little hope for most people.

But. In a little town, out of the way, there's a man who somehow still has his bakery open. People show up there looking for food, though they can't pay because they don't have any money. Everyone knows if you show up ready to work, he'll give you a loaf of bread, and sometimes a sweet. Some can tell the work didn't need to be done, but they do it anyways because this man was giving them a small portion of dignity back. Instead of charity and pity, he was saying they could work for the loaf of bread instead. Children go there when their parents allow it, and sweep or clean something in exchange for a little candy.

He's the last place open for miles around. This small unassuming young man with a big heart, and bigger dreams.

Only thing is no one knows where he's getting the food from or how he's managing to do any of this. Most don't care, they are only grateful he could give them a little food in times like these.

There's many people you can be and I don't really mind too much. I don't care if there's furry, magical (within reason) or what have you. Though, I don't want MLP. Sorry. Just not into it at all. Bring your quarky characters, LGBT of most any types. I don't mind trans, bi, pan or whatever, though I hope for the stated above.

The MAIN thing I need is I need to be able to understand your writing. I need it more than a little paragraph too. No one liners please, it kills the story faster than is I blew up my computer. I need proper grammar ( not a nazi about it though) and would LOVE it to be descriptive. However, I am not too picky about that last part. Just the best we can do in that respect.

Send me a message or PM or comment or whatever. I'm currently open for business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back